The Journey Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife goes on a date with husband's permission.
4.2k words
4.47
8.7k
13
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/30/2023
Created 08/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few months passed since we'd spent the night with Leo, the night our games had become real, and since then, the events of that night were often the subject of our conversations in and out of bed. We fucked while talking about it and even created fantasies around it.

"Babe, Leo is in town for a seminar," Mia said, sipping her morning coffee while on her phone.

"What? How do you know that?"

"You remember when I had a shower in the hotel room? I slipped my phone number in his toiletries bag."

"Did you?"

"I hope you are not mad at me."

"No, I am not, you sexy minx. Have you been chatting with Leo all this time?"

"No.., I've only received a text from him this morning."

"I assume he wants to see us again. What did he say?"

"Well, not exactly us, just me, and asked if I would have dinner with him on Friday night."

"Really? Does he want you all for himself? Have you replied?"

"No, I wanted to talk to you about it first."

"That tells me you want to go."

"Well, yes, I want to have dinner with him, but only if you agree."

"I don't know what is wrong with me, but the thought of you having dinner with him for real is an exciting prospect."

"There is nothing wrong with you. Many men like their wives to be hotwives."

"You are so right about that, and you are my hotwife."

"Not until I have dinner with him with your permission. If you remember the last time, you only shared me with him."

"Come and sit on my lap," I said, moving my chair back.

Mia put her cup down and walked over to sit on my lap, her arm draped around my neck. I rested my hand on her thigh and slid my arm around her waist as we kissed.

"You have my permission, hotwife," I whispered in our kiss.

"Thank you, Babe," she said, passionately kissing me again while tightening her arms around me.

"But I want every little detail of the night."

"Of course you will, and that goes without saying, but are you really sure about me seeing Leo?"

"Yes, I am."

"Here we go," she said as she started to type on her phone.

"I have butterflies in my stomach just encouraging you to be a hotwife, to make the fantasy real."

"Your last chance to stop me," she murmured, her painted red fingernail hovering above the send button while her eyes were focused on mine intently.

"I want you to go," I whispered.

Friday came around fast. We fucked every night, as I could not keep my hands off her and my cock out of her, and she obliged.

"Babe, I've got something for you," Mia said, placing a little package on the table at breakfast.

"What is it?"

"Open it. You'll find out soon."

I unwrapped the package and opened the undescriptive box.

"Nooo..! You want me to wear this?"

"Yes, I do. Stand up, Babe."

When I stood up, she picked up the box, knelt before me, and pulled my pants and jocks down to fasten the cage around my cock.

"I will look after the key," she murmured, smiling devilishly.

I looked at the cage and my cock inside, imprisoned, and a rush of blood entered my phallus. It felt tight around my hardening cock while restraining me completely.

"I see it turns you on, and it sure turns me on seeing your cock restrained," she said, tapping on the cage with her fingernail.

"I am so turned on suddenly, I want to fuck you, Baby."

"Not until I let you out of your cage, and that will not happen until I come home from my date with Leo," she said, kissed the cage, stood up, and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"You want me to wear it all day, at work, home, driving to and from work, in meetings?"

"Yes, I do. I want you to have it on until I am ready to take it off."

"You are wicked, but it turns me on."

"It will constantly remind you that your wife is a hotwife," she said, kissing me softly.

"Yeh, no escape," I said, smirking.

"You wanted to be my cuckold. Well, this is your new life. Now, let's get ready. Otherwise, we will be late for work, Babe."

It was a strange feeling having the cock cage on constantly, keeping me in endless arousal and reminding me of Mia every time I moved. I cannot deny that I liked it, liked it a lot. It was about lunchtime when I received her text message telling me she was heading home to prepare for her date. About an hour later, I received a picture of her in our bath, covered in foam. The next one came when I was in a meeting. I had a quick peek and saw it said, "My outfit for my date," and a picture was attached.

After the meeting, back at my desk, I took a closer look at the photo and what she had planned to wear. My cock was straining in the cage as I studied the image. She chose a simple, loose dress that I think came down to mid-thighs, a pair of beige stockings with black suspenders, and her gold high-heeled sandals. I imagined her in the outfit and murmured under my breath, hotwife.

Just as I was about to leave the office, another message arrived, an image of her made up for the evening. My cock was painful in the little cage, and I thought she was very sexy. I drove home to an empty house, made dinner, watched TV, and went to bed. There were no more messages, but I could not stop fantasising about her, imagining what might be happening, and my cock was constantly straining in the cage. I loved the feeling of the cold metal digging into my flesh as my thoughts of her sent blood into my cock. My emotions ran so high that my logical brain could not comprehend it. It took me a long time to fall asleep, and when I woke, I was still alone in bed and the house.

The morning passed slowly while I constantly looked out the window, wondering when Mia would get home. It was early afternoon when I heard her car pull up on the driveway. I quickly sat on the couch and turned the TV on. I heard her open the front door, her heels click-clack on the parquetry as she approached the living room, and I saw her. She looked exactly the same as she did in the picture she had sent me, except for one thing: her face. She had an aura around her, and her eyes were those of a woman well fucked.

"Hello, Baby," I said, my heart racing.

"Hello, Babe, how are you?" She said, walking to me and sitting on my lap, her arm around my neck.

"I am good, just relaxing, watching an old movie. How was your date, Baby?"

"I will tell you all about it, but first, I want you to kiss me and hold me tight."

I did. While holding Mia tight, I kissed her lips softly, which turned into a passionate pash. She broke the kiss and looked at me lovingly.

"I love you, Babe. Thank you for letting me be your hotwife."

"I love you too. I love being your cuck. I have never realised how much I love being one," and we kissed again. Kissed and hugged for a long time.

It was beautiful having my wife in my arms again, and imagining she had been well fucked by another man pushed me to the edge of my emotional sanity. All I could feel was love for her, unconditional love. I wanted to make her feel and know she was everything to me.

"Do you want to hear what happened, Babe?"

"Yes, I do."

Mia stood up, telling me to take my clothes off and sit on the sofa. She sat next to me, and we cuddled and softly kissed. Her fingers found my cage, and while tapping on the metal with her fingernails, she saw that my cock was as hard as it could get restrained.

"I love seeing your cock straining in the cage."

"It's a strange but exciting feeling."

"After I sent you the last photo, I drove to the restaurant Leo had nominated for our date. Entering the restaurant, the waitress led me to a secluded table. That was when I realised Leo was not alone. Seeing me approach, he stood up and kissed me on the lips, and our tongues met for a brief second, sending an electric jolt through me that I had not expected. He introduced me to Jim, a colleague who attended the same seminar.

Jim stood up, stepped up to me, and kissed me on the lips too. I did not anticipate that, nor did I expect my lips to yield to his advances and his tongue to slide into my mouth, but it did, and we kissed for several seconds. I was a bit flustered when we took our seats and saw the lecherous smile on Leo's face. The dinner was delicious, and the conversation was smooth, with a lot of flirting woven into it. When the waitress asked if we wanted anything else, maybe a coffee, Leo told her with a devilish smirk, no thanks, we will have that in my room.

I felt a jolt in my pussy, hearing those words and thought of you locked in your cage. Leaving the restaurant, they took my arms, and we walked the short distance to the hotel. They were so bad, telling me what a gorgeous slut I was, a cocktease, a hotwife waiting to be fucked. In the elevator, Leo pushed me up against the wall, telling me how much they wanted to fuck me, and while he whispered into my ear, Jim was kissing my neck. By then, my pussy was soaking wet. I am not sure when I accepted that they would both fuck me. I guess it was when Jim's tongue entered my mouth, but I did, and it made me feel hot.

Once we were in Leo's room, I sat on the couch when he poured us drinks, and Jim found some music on the radio. They sat beside me, kissed the crook of my neck on both sides, their hands on my legs, and I felt their fingers caressing my inner thighs. A slow song came on, and Jim suggested we dance.

He stood up and pulled me up to him, holding me tight in his arms as we swayed to the music while he whispered sexy things in my ear. Then, I felt Leo's body push into my back. I could feel his cock against my bum cheeks while he nibbled on my earlobe, whispering filthy things. I felt dizzy, my pussy was aching, and we danced like that for a while when Jim kissed my lips, his tongue sliding into my mouth. At the same time, Leo was kissing the crook of my neck, and I was trembling between them.

I could feel the hem of my dress rise, slowly exposing my legs, my bum and pussy, my breasts, and finally, it was pulled over my head. It was tossed aside, and I was standing naked between them. I felt a pair of hands on my waist and hands on my breasts. Jim kissed me again, sliding his tongue into my mouth while Leo returned to my neck. Electric jolts were hitting my pussy. I was so turned on by standing between them only in my heels and stockings that I trembled uncontrollably.

I heard Leo tell me to dance for them. They stepped away, picked up their drinks, and sat on the couch. Their eyes were glued on me as I started to sway and turn to the music."

"That is so erotic, Baby," I murmured.

I kissed her lips and slid my tongue into her mouth. We kissed for a while, and I envisioned, until I broke our kiss, that Mia danced for the guys, swaying erotically and lewdly teasing them.

"Tell me more, hotwife."

"I kept dancing for them when Leo stood up and removed his clothes, Jim followed his lead, and they sat on the couch with their semi-hard cocks dangling between their legs. I wanted to taste them, have them fill me. Standing up, Jim took my hand and led me to the bed. He told me to lie down. I did, and he watched me from the far end, climbed onto the bed and began kissing my toes, feet and legs. His tongue brushed my clit but did not stay long. He lay on top of me, pinning me down with his hands on either side of my head.

He intently looked into my eyes, then kissed me, our tongues duelling in my mouth. I opened my legs wider and crossed them around his body. At that point, I felt the shaft of his cock pressing against my pussy, and I almost came. He broke the kiss and told me he wanted to fuck me and to open my legs. I did, and he slid into my waiting, gushing cunt. He fucked me hard and good, taking little time to make me cum, and when I did, he began gently thrusting until I calmed down somewhat, pulled out of me and sat on the couch, picking up his wine."

"That is so hot, Baby. Keep going."

"Leo got up and crawled between my legs. He started to kiss and suck my nipples, driving me wild, scooped up my legs and put them on his shoulders, kissing my ankles. I felt his cock stabbing my cunt then it slipped in. Holding my legs against his chest and shoulders, he almost folded me in half and was deep in me, stretching my cunt. It was so good I was delirious, squealing and screaming as he fucked me hard, making me come too. He stopped, lowered my legs and joined Jim on the couch.

They told me to sit with them, and I did. I felt good, just like a well-fucked slut must have. They started to kiss my neck on both sides when I turned to one of them, then the other, kissing them passionately. Their hands were all over me, and I was on fire again. They told me it was time to spitroast me, stood up, and helped me get up. We walked to the bed, where I got on my hands and knees. Jim crawled behind me, rubbing his cock on my clit, while Leo positioned himself before me, rubbing his pisshole on my lips.

It was so delicious when Jim drove his cock into my well-fucked hole, knocking me forward. I squealed in surprise, parted my lips, and that was enough for Leo's cock to enter my mouth. I cannot describe how delectable it was to be fucked like that. They found their rhythm quickly, and in no time, I was trembling, squirming on their cocks, and came again, but this time they just kept pounding me, keeping me high. First, I felt Jim tense up and cum into my squelching cunt. It felt so good, Babe. Then Leo came into my mouth, and I swallowed all his jizz. After some time, they pulled out of me, and we collapsed on the bed. I fell asleep between them."

"Take the cage off me, please. Let me fuck you, Baby."

"No, Babe, first of all, I have not finished telling you what has happened, and second, my pussy is worn out. When it is ready to take your cock, I will."

"But..." I began, but Mia interrupted me.

"I need a drink. Would you like something, Babe?" She asked and walked into the kitchen. When she returned, my cock jumped in the cage.

"You sexy tease. If you're trying to give me blue balls, it is working," I said as Mia handed me a glass of wine.

She had taken the dress off and only wore her gold strappy sandals, stockings, and suspenders.

"This is the outfit I was fucked senseless in. Do you like it?"

"Yes, I do. You are a hot, sexy slut, Babe."

"So where was I? Oh, yes, I remember. I fell asleep between them. When I woke, I could feel hands caressing my body and warm lips on my skin. It was so delicious. I didn't even open my eyes, only wanting to feel their warm lips on me. I responded to them, my arms closed around a naked body, and a tongue entered my mouth, becoming entwined with mine. That was when I felt a warm tongue lick my pussy, and my body shuddered at its touch. It was so delicious and beautiful. I was getting high on their tongues.

All this was interrupted by a knock on the door. I protested when the guys pulled away and laid back on the pillows. There was a second knock, and I knew what they wanted. I slid out of bed and realised I'd slept in my heels. I walked to the door and opened it, finding the same young man standing behind the trolley as had been previously. He was more confident this time. Once the table was set, I knew what they wanted.

I stepped up to him and placed a quick kiss on his lips. He looked slightly disappointed, but then I squatted before him and pulled his pants and underwear down to his ankles. I took his semi-hard cock into my hand and softly kissed his pee hole. It was growing fast to a beautiful size. Pulling the foreskin back, I ran my tongue around its mushroom head and took it into my mouth for a few seconds. I felt my pussy aching, my juices flowing.

I stood up and led him to the bed, where facing him, still holding onto his cock, I kissed him passionately. Then, I told him I wanted him to fuck me. Facing the bed, I bent over, placed my hands on the edge while spreading my legs wide, and looked back over my shoulder. Seeing the hesitancy in his eyes, I told him the guys wanted him to fuck me, and I did too. It was okay. I wanted to feel his beautiful cock in me.

I turned towards my voyeurs when I could feel the young man's cock slide straight into my hole without much resistance. It felt so good, and that mushroom head was tickling all the right places. I told my voyeurs I was hungry and was looking for a cock to suck. Jim got in front of me quickly, shoving his cock into my slutty mouth. I was a slut for them, a cock-hungry bitch. How does that make you feel, Babe? Are we still okay?"

"You have become such a cockslut even beyond my imagination. The norm dictates I should be outraged, but that is not how I feel. Instead, I am turned on by what you have done. If only you took my cage off, I could show you," I said, passionately kissing my wife. "Go on, tell me the rest."

"Well, the young man was fucking me hard, grunting and panting aloud, and with a mighty roar, he bred me. I felt his cock flexing in my fuckhole seemingly for minutes, I kept sucking Jim's cock when the young man pulled out, and a few seconds later, I heard the door close. My snatch felt so empty, burning to be filled. I did not have to wait long when I could feel another cock enter me, hands on my hips, as my sloppy cunt was hammered. The powerful fucking made me cum very quickly.

I was quivering between them. I felt the cock in me stiffen and then the familiar feeling of a flexing cock breeding me. After Leo had pulled out, I stopped sucking Jim and lay on the bed with my legs wide open. I told Jim to fuck and breed me, as I wanted to be his bitch right then to fill my drenched cunt with his cock. He lay on me, kissing my lips, our tongues duelling. He lifted himself slightly then his cock entered my sloppy cunt. It felt good. He fucked me at a slow, steady pace, kissing me constantly, telling me how beautiful I was... He was making love to me, and I responded.

I came on his cock, his tongue was making love to my tongue, and I came again. I felt his cock twitch, and he came, filling my snatch. He lay on me, my arms and legs around his torso, his head next to mine, when he said, and I quote, 'You are a beautiful woman, Mia. I am falling for you. I wish you would be mine.' I told him he was a gorgeous man, and I loved him too but would never be his woman. He kissed me, and we passionately kissed for a long time. Are you okay with that, Babe?"

"Yes, I am. I am more than okay. I love you, and I desperately want you."

"Good, I was a bit worried telling you this part of the date. I so love you, Babe. You are the best husband."

I held Mia tight and kissed her with love and passion. She felt so good in my arms.

"As I was saying, we kissed and cuddled for a long time when we heard Leo's voice coming out of the bathroom. It was time to start moving if they wanted to catch their plane. I opened my legs and arms and let Jim roll off me. I went to shower, and when I came out of the bathroom, I saw they were dressed. I went to Leo, put my hands on his shoulder, and we kissed for some time. His hands found my bum cheeks, squeezing them, pulling me into his groin. I walked to Jim, who said he had to return to his room. We left Leo and walked to the elevator together. He took my hand as we were waiting.

He pushed the button to level 3, and when I asked him to press the ground floor for me, he said not yet. On level 3, he led me to his room, closed the door and pushed me against it. His lips were on mine, and his tongue was in my mouth. He squeezed my bum, then pulled my leg up, and I locked it around him. His hand and fingers were caressing my thigh and bum. He told me he would have to leave in half an hour and would not waste that time in the shower when he could be with me instead.

He led me inside his room and set me down on the couch. Quickly, he stripped naked, tossed his clothes in his bag, took fresh ones out and placed them on a chair. He set the alarm on his phone and placed it on his clothes, and finally, he put his luggage on the floor next to the chair. He looked at me and told me I was beautiful. He took my handbag, placed it beside his luggage and led me to the bed.

12