The Journey Ch. 03

Story Info
I let my wife visit her lover.
6.5k words
4.16
10.9k
7
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/30/2023
Created 08/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the following evening when Mia removed the cage from my cock after she had teased me mercilessly all day. She knew what she was doing to me, and even though it seemed evil, I loved it. I loved how Mia wore the same suspenders, stockings, and strappy sandals as on her date and nothing more at home while covering her body with a summer dress when we went out for lunch. She kept reminding me all day that she was my sexy hotwife who loved to be fucked by other guys with my approval and to feel their hard cocks in her married cunt.

When she removed the cage after dinner while kneeling before me, I grabbed her, bent her over the dining table and fucked her soaking pussy ferociously as she egged me on to destroy her used cunt. I was possessed, but eventually, I calmed down after filling her with my jizz, and we made love long into the night. It had been a few months since that time when, one night over dinner, she told me she had received a text message from Jim.

"Is he in town?"

"No, Babe. He has asked me if I would visit him on a weekend trip."

"What? He asked you to visit him?"

"Yes, Babe."

"No.., you are teasing me, aren't you?

"No, I am not teasing you."

How do you feel about visiting him?"

"I don't know, it is an exciting thought, but that is all."

"How do you feel me going?"

"I don't know. We have never talked or even fantasised about this possibility."

Days passed, and we talked about it every night. The thought of her visiting Jim made me more and more excited with every passing day as I thought of my sexy wife spending a weekend with another man.

"I want you to go, Baby," I told her one night while we cuddled on the couch watching a romantic movie.

"Are you sure about that? It will be a huge step in our relationship. I will spend a weekend with another man without you being there."

"Yes, I am," I said, passionately kissing her.

"To be truthful, I did want to go, but I was not sure how you would react if I told you, so I said nothing."

"Now you know," I said and kissed her again.

We made passionate love that night until the early hours of the morning. I thought of taking a sick day the next day after only a few hours of sleep, but I did turn up for work. I did not know how my boss would have taken it if I told him I was fucking my wife all night, too tired for work.

"Babe, I asked Jim when I should visit, and he replied the last weekend of the month," she said while serving dinner.

That was three weeks away.

"Sounds good to me," I said, swooping her into my arms, "Why do I love my wife being a hotwife so much?"

"I don't know, Babe, but it is wonderful you do."

The three weeks had passed very quickly, and it was Friday morning, the day of her departure.

"Hello, Baby," I said, opening my eyes, her face above mine.

"Do you know what day it is?"

"Yes, I do."

"Do you know what will happen now?"

"You will kiss me?"

"Yes, I will, but first, I will put the cage on your cock."

"Do you have to?"

"Yes, I don't want you to masturbate while I am not here, nor cum until I remove it."

"Put it on before I get hard."

"That's my Babe."

She pulled the quilt back and placed the cage around my cock, studying her work while I could feel a rush of blood flooding my shaft.

"Now, the kiss," she said and kissed me fiercely.

We got up, I got ready for work, and she walked me to the door, kissing me affectionately, telling me how much she loved me and I was the best husband she could ever have.

"I want you to tell me every detail of the weekend on your return."

"I will, Babe, that is without saying. This would never work if I am not honest with you."

"So true."

"If any time you change your mind, text me, call me, and I will be on my way home on the next flight. I do not want to lose you, ever," she said, kissing me lovingly. "I love you, Babe."

"I will and will be waiting for you, but I'd better go now. I love you too."

She waved as I drove off. The day passed slowly, and I was constantly checking the time, thinking she was leaving now, should be at the airport, was flying, should be landing, kissing him. The following two days, my mind was reeling, imagining all sorts of things that might have happened to her. Will Leo be there, too, or somebody else? Will she be fucked by Jim and Leo or someone else, maybe even gangbanged.

We talked about all these possibilities, and she had my permission to do any and all if so desired. My cock was in constant strain, I wanted to wank myself, but I was in the cage. Time passed very slowly, and Sunday night came at a snail's pace. I was sitting in the living room watching TV, nervously waiting for her, when I heard the front door open and Mia's cheerful voice.

"Hello, Babe, I am home."

I jumped up and walked towards the hallway as she entered the room, flung her arms around my neck and fiercely kissed me. I took her into my arms, kissing her with the same passion.

"Welcome home, hotwife," I said, taking her hand and leading her to the couch. "How was your weekend at Jim's?"

"It was fabulous, Babe. I will tell you everything about it, but I am so tired. Right now, I just want to have a shower and go to sleep. Don't be upset."

"I am not, Baby," I said, knowing the cage would stay on me probably until next Friday or at least while she would tell me what had happened.

"Go on. I will meet you in bed."

"Thank you, Babe," she said, walking towards the bedroom.

I listened to the noises from the bathroom, and when there were none, I turned the TV off and joined her in bed. We cuddled, and I was softly kissing her as she fell asleep.

We had not talked about her trip until Monday night when she curled up on the sofa beside me.

"It was a wonderful experience, Babe," she began as she hooked her arm around mine and snuggled up to me.

"When I arrived, Jim was waiting at the airport with a bouquet in his hands. Seeing me, he smiled broadly and took me in his arms, kissing me passionately. Being received like that felt good. He handed me the flowers, took my luggage and, taking my hand, led me out of the terminal. When we were in the car, he turned to me and said he still could not believe I had come. I leant over to him, my hand behind his neck and kissed him fondly.

We drove to his house, which was not far from the airport. Arriving, he jumped out of the car and told me to wait, rushed around and opened the door, helping me out. Not that I needed help, but it was a nice gesture. We walked to the door, and he opened it, picked me up, and carried me into the house. I had my arms around his neck, and when inside, we kissed affectionately for a few minutes, and just then, he put me down. Taking my hand, he showed me around his home, leaving the bedroom last. As he opened the door, he told me this was our room and took the liberty to arrange some things to make me feel I was home. I was curious about what that entailed.

He said I was his woman for the weekend and led me into the bedroom. It was a beautiful room with a large bed, dressing table, chair, and everything a woman would need. I noticed there was stuff for pampering oneself on the dressing table. I asked who that one was for, and he told me that all was for me, then led me to a door, a walk-in wardrobe. One side was all his clothes, and the other was all women's. I looked at him, and he told me it was all for me. He took the liberty of shopping for me and hoped I did not mind his brazenness. I told him it was okay, although I thought he had gone too far, for I did not want to shatter his enthusiasm.

He thought of telling me not to bring anything but waited until he could show me in person in case I did not like what he had done and wanted to wear the clothes I had brought. He told me we had a dinner reservation in two hours, and if I wanted to freshen up and maybe change, it was a good time. I just did that, and while I looked for something to wear from his selection of clothing, I noticed there was no underwear. I called out and asked him about that, and he told me he preferred me not to wear any at all. I smiled and told him so be it.

I chose a lovely little summer dress that tied around the back of my neck and came down just above my knee. It was such a beautiful dress. I chose a pair of beige seamed stockings with black suspenders, then looked for shoes and found a beautiful pair of strappy sandals in black with spiky heels. They were very high, and at first, I found it hard to walk in them, but by the time I walked into the living room, I felt confident.

He came to me and kissed my lips softly, telling me how beautiful I was, took my hand and led me out of the house. The restaurant was a lovely little place, having romantic soft lighting, dark wood furniture, red tablecloths on the tables and flowers in little vases. We got a well-hidden corner table at the back. The dinner was fabulous, the conversation light and time flew by quickly. I started to feel tired and told Jim. He paid the bill, took my hand, and we walked back to the car. He unlocked the car but didn't open the door. Instead, he pushed me up against it, nibbled softly on my lips and told me I was the most beautiful woman he'd ever met. I put my arms around his neck and told him he was a gorgeous man, and I had only come because of how he made me feel.

"How do you feel hearing those words from my lips, Babe?"

"I am fine. I am not jealous anymore, even though I was the first time we were with Leo, but I learnt we are in it together as husband and wife."

She sweetly smiled, kissed me softly and continued.

"When we got home, he led me straight into the bedroom, and we undressed. I was lying in bed when he came out of the bathroom and slid beside me. I scooted up close to him, and he held me tight, kissing my hair softly. It did not take long before I fell asleep. I was very tired by then.

"Let's go to bed, Babe. I am tired tonight too," Mia said, and we did so, cuddled each other tightly and fell asleep between soft kisses.

The next day, I was late home from work, and when I arrived, I was surprised by what I saw. She wore a sheer black robe, black stockings and stiletto mules.

"Oh, WOW! What is the occasion for looking so sexy?" I asked, approaching her.

"Well, if I am a hotwife, it should be fair if I look hot for my husband too, and not just the daggy sweatpants look I usually wear at home."

"I love how you look dressed like that, Baby," I said, softly kissing her.

"Dinner is on the table. Let's eat."

Over dinner, I could hardly concentrate on my meal as I kept looking at her breasts under the sheer fabric, seeing her dark nipples were hard. She noticed and asked if I liked them. I said I loved them and her new look. After dinner, we retired to the living room and snuggled in each other's arms.

"You are so hot, Baby. If only I did not have the cage on, I would make love to you right now."

"It will come off soon enough, Babe. Would you like me to tell you more about the weekend?"

"Yes, Baby," I said as my hand touched her stocking-clad thigh, "feels so nice."

"So, I woke in the morning in Jim's arms while he was still fast asleep. I carefully untangled myself, and remembering how much Leo had liked to wake up to me sucking his cock I decided I would wake Jim with a blow job. I pulled the quilt back on his body and saw his cock was rock hard, a morning wood. I took it in my hand, and feeling how hard it was, my pussy gushed instantly. I kissed the tip of it, swirled my tongue around and took it in my mouth. It was so delicious, took me no time to lose myself in sucking his cock. I felt his hand on my head and heard his voice. He loved what I was doing to him, to wake with my lips wrapped around his cock, but then he stopped me and pulled me up next to him.

Holding me in his arms, we kissed affectionately, and our tongues made love. He rolled me on my back, kissed the side of my neck, kissed his way to my nipple to suck and bite it. I felt his fingers on my mounds, between my folds, at my hole, and then they were gone. He pushed my legs apart and fiercely kissed me when I felt his beautiful cock enter me. I moaned and whimpered under him. He was fucking me hard and steady yet so gently. It did not take me long before I lost all control over my body, feeling his cock massaging my inner sanctum, and I started to cum. He kissed me, his tongue in my mouth as my orgasm washed over me. It was so beautiful. He kept making love to me, but I wanted to be fucked by then, so I told him to fuck me, use me, breed me. I told him I was his slut, his bitch, anything he wanted me to be.

He pulled out of me and told me to get on my hands and knees because he wanted to mount me from behind. Hearing his words, my pussy gushed, and I did what he said. He guided his cock to my fuckhole, grabbed my hips and rammed his cock deep inside me, fucking me hard and fast, hammering my sopping wet cunt. He called me a slut, a bitch on heat, told me that he would breed me, called me a whore, and told me he loved to fuck whores. My cunt was on fire, and he told me he should call his friends over to let them fuck me, as they loved to fuck whores too.

I lost it, I was coming on his cock, and it did not stop just kept going on and on. I could feel him stiffen and flex in my belly several times, filling me with his seed. I was euphoric, imagining his baby batter in me. He pulled out and lay on the bed, pulling me on him, kissed me softly and told me he loved me. I told him I loved him too. He said he loved to talk dirty during sex, to say filthy things. When I responded positively, it was awesome, adding the best sex he'd ever had.

Our bellies interrupted our cuddle, and we got up. He put a robe on, and I was looking for one when Jim took out a black diaphanous robe that almost reached the floor and told me there was a marabou mule on the shoe rack to go with it. Putting them on, I felt so sexy and wondered why I'd never dressed like that for you. And now here I am, dressed sexy for my husband."

"You turn me on so much I almost came in the cage listening to you."

"I love the way you respond, Babe. It is so hot, making my pussy wet, but you'll have to wait. Let's go to sleep," Mia said, softly kissing me and leading me to the bedroom by my cage.

I did make sure I was not late for home the following day, and I was not disappointed when I saw her in the kitchen. Being a hotwife for my Babe was not just a one-night thing, I thought, seeing her wearing a summer dress with black mules and makeup done to perfection. When I entered the kitchen, I admired her from the door, and when she saw me, she told me to kiss her and sit at the table as dinner was ready. So, I did.

"You are so beautiful, Baby," I said as she entered the dining room.

"Thank you, Babe. You deserve a sexy hotwife."

"You are.., you are sexy and hot."

After we had a lovely dinner, sitting on the couch while sipping wine, she asked if I wanted to hear about the rest of the weekend.

"During breakfast, Jim told me we had been invited to a barbeque in the afternoon. His friends and their wives and girlfriends would be there. I asked him what to wear. He said to dress sexy. He had told the host he would bring his new girlfriend with him. That was me, he said. I smiled and asked him if he wanted to show me off. He said yes. I told him not to enter the bedroom while I was getting ready. When I walked out, I asked him if I looked how he had imagined me. I wore a revealing summer dress that came down mid-thigh and black stiletto sandals with ankle straps. No underwear since there was none. He said yes and wanted to kiss me, but I stopped him, telling him I did not want to mess up my makeup.

The party was in a nice neighbourhood. Jim rang the doorbell, and when the door opened, I was shocked to see Leo and a woman. Jim and Leo shook hands, and Jim kissed the cheek of the woman, then introduced me as his girlfriend. Leo introduced the woman as his wife, Jacky, and said he was Leo. They asked us in, and I saw a dozen people around. The afternoon was pleasant despite the awkward situation with Leo I found myself in. I was watching Jacky, who was a beautiful, proud woman, and I decided I would never go on a date or sleep with him again. He did try to get me alone, but too many people were around for that. Later that day, after we had left, I got a message from Leo. In my reply, I thanked him and his wife for the lovely afternoon. He tried once more, but I ignored that one.

On the way home, Jim said he wanted to make a little detour. He stopped on a little hill overlooking the city as the sun was setting on the right, and as it got darker, the city lights started to come on. He stopped the car, kissed me on the cheek and told me he would be back soon, but before I could ask him where he was going, he was gone, and I heard him open the boot. On his return, he had a plate of nibbles in his hand and placed it on the dash, then was gone again. He reappeared with two glasses and a bottle of wine and asked me to get in the back seat. When I did, he handed me the glasses and joined me.

Once we were in the back, he filled the glasses and told me I had been the most beautiful woman at the party. All the men wanted to know where he had found such a hot woman. He stayed tight-lipped, and they were none the wiser about my identity. He kissed me on the lips, took my glass from my hand and wrapped me in his arms. I melted, and we kissed passionately into the evening. He slipped his hand under my dress and gently caressed my pussy while I put my hand on his cock, feeling it throb under my fingers. We were both getting turned on more and more. I wanted to make love to him, so I told him, and he said we should go home.

"We completely forgot the nibbles," he said, starting the engine.

Back at home, he took my hand as I stepped out of the car and kissed me lovingly. Led me to the house, directly to the bedroom. We made passionate love into the night. It was so beautiful, so good, and I came on his cock many times while he filled my pussy. Babe, I love that man's cock. It makes me feel so good. He makes me feel so good, but I want you to know you are my husband, and nobody can make me feel like you do."

"I am so turned on. If you keep this up, I will come in the cage just hearing your stories."

"I will stop now. I am getting tired again. Let's go to sleep, Babe."

It was Thursday night when we talked about her weekend again, and by then, I liked the feeling of the cock cage, how it restrained my cock every time it swelled somewhat. I loved the way she changed, too. When I got home that night, she greeted me in black 'fuck me' stiletto pumps, making her legs look fabulous in her beige stockings, which were held up by black suspenders while she had a sheer black baby doll on. She was a sight every man dreams of. Sitting on the couch after dinner, she told me she would take my cage off on Friday, and I could have her any way I wanted to. That made my cock press hard against the cage. She noticed and patted it.

"Do you want to hear the rest of my time with Jim?"

"Yes, I do, Baby," I said and softly kissed her.

"Okay, here we go," she said while fiddling with my cage.

"The following morning, I woke to the smell of freshly brewed coffee when Jim greeted me and placed a tray in the middle of the bed containing the coffee, toast and a red rose. He softly kissed me and told me he loved me. I kissed him back, telling him I loved him too. After breakfast, he removed the tray and took me into his arms, kissing and caressing my body. He told me he had been having a great time with me, which made him so happy and alive. Then, he surprised me by saying how wonderful it would be if I could be his wife every third week of the month. I didn't know how to reply, but it made me feel soft, and I kissed him amorously. That kiss then turned into morning lovemaking, slow, gentle, passionate lovemaking.

12