The Journey Ch. 05

Story Info
Could this be the start of something beautiful?
12.7k words
4.87
19.4k
48

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/15/2023
Created 04/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrokenSpokes
BrokenSpokes
1,901 Followers

Hello, friend, and welcome to Chapter Five of The Journey. If you haven't read chapters one through four, you'll be lost. But that's cool, I'm here to help. Viv is an alien, and Jane works for a secret branch of the FBI, investigating paranormal activities. So now that you know that, you're good to go! Enjoy!

THE JOURNEY, PART FIVE

I can't believe, I can't believe I finally found someone.

~~ Washington, DC, June ~~

I looked down at my phone, buzzing on the table, in consternation. My mother never called me on Saturdays. I hope nothing's wrong.

I glanced around nervously as I picked it up and touched the button to accept the FaceTime call. I wished I had my ear buds with me, I didn't want to do this on speaker. Not here.

"Oye mamá, ¿Cómo te va?"

"Tuve un descanso y pensé en llamar. ¿Como estuvo tu fin de semana?"

I looked up and spotted Jane headed back from the bathroom to our outdoor table at Alero's.

"Bien, salgo con un amigo." I said to my phone nervously as Jane sat down across from me.

"Oooh! ¿Una cita caliente?" Mamá teased me.

"Uh..." I could feel myself blushing.

"¡Estás en una cita! ¿Es tierno?"

"Mamá, stop it. No quiero hablar de mi cita con ellos sentados aquí. Me estás avergonzando."

"I'm sorry Mija, I interrupt your date?" My mother said in her heavily accented English. Her kindly face looked at me through FaceTime. I could see the cousins I'd never met face to face working in the kitchen in the background, getting the restaurant ready for the dinner rush. Most of my cousins had a passing familiarity with the language at best. Switching to English was mamá's way of giving us a little privacy.

"It's okay Mamá, you just caught me at an awkward time is all."

"Okay Querida, I no tease you anymore. I just want to let you know the bank finally got the money you sent last week. I don't know why it took so long."

"Esas son buenas noticias."

"Gracias de neuvo, mija. You and Diego, you so good to us."

"Of course, Mamá. You know we want to do all we can."

"Gracias Mija, we saving up to replace the fryer, this will help much. I no keep you, I call tomorrow if we get slow. Have fun with your young man! Te amo, mija!"

"Te amo, Mamá." I hung up and set the phone down on the table. "Sorry about that."

"No worries," Jane said cheerfully. "Was that your Grandmother?"

"No, Abuela doesn't know how to use FaceTime, she can barely manage to answer the cell phone I got her. That was my mom calling from Mexico."

"Oh, that's nice! You told me you two did video calls."

"Yeah. It's the only way we get to see each other since she was deported."

"At least we aren't living twenty years ago, when you wouldn't have had this technology, right?"

"Hooray for modern marvels," I agreed, reaching for my margarita.

"So..." Jane said, pensively.

I became fascinated with the bottom of my glass. I knew what was coming.

"'Have fun with your young man'?" she said questioningly.

I sighed. "Yeah. I'm not really out to my mom. Or Abuela."

"No offense, but how could they not know?" She gestured at me with a grin. "With that haircut?"

I laughed. "Honestly, I'm pretty sure they both know. Deep down, anyway. I think Mom's just waiting for me to tell her, but I'm not sure how she'll react if I ever do. She came to the States when she was ten and lived here for twenty years so she's not quite so conservative. Abuela, though... She's... well, she's an old lady who grew up in Mexico and she's super Catholic. I tried to tell her once." I made a face.

"Didn't go well?"

"She dragged me to church so Father Esteban could yell at me, then she yelled at me for three more days. How I needed to get this stupid idea I was gay out of my head. How if I didn't shape up I was going to hell."

"Mmm... and now?"

"I think she believes if she just never acknowledges it, I'll eventually meet the right man and give her a bunch of little Latino great-grand-babies."

Jane tilted her head to the side. "That doesn't seem like a sustainable way to live."

I took a sip of my drink, sucking an ice cube into my mouth and crunching it between my teeth. "Well... if I confront her with it and she shuts me out of her life, I won't be able to take care of her. And not taking care of her isn't something I can live with."

"I see." She looked thoughtful.

"Is that going to be a problem for us?"

"Honestly? I don't know, it might. My mom was raised in a black Methodist church in Southern Virginia. She didn't take it well when I came out, but she's grown to accept it. My dad grew up in a super liberal family, he was fine right out of the gate. Whenever I find the right girl and want to settle down," I felt her toe start rubbing up and down my calf under the table, "I want my partner to be part of my family, and I want to be part of theirs. If things keep going as well between us as they have, I'm going to want to introduce you to them."

Icy fingers gripped my stomach. Not from the idea of meeting Jane's parents, although that was daunting in and of itself. No, the few weeks I'd been with Jane had been amazing so far. The idea of having to choose between finally confronting Abuela about my sexuality and maybe losing her... or losing Jane...

"I know. If I ever... if I ever feel like I've met the one--"

Jane raised her eyebrows with a grin.

"--that would definitely change the way I handle things," I continued, "But until then..."

"I understand," Jane said, her voice kind. She reached across the table and gripped my hand. "It's a big thing, confronting a loved one with something they don't want to hear about you. It's not something I'm going to push you on."

"Thanks."

I watched her pick up her margarita. Not that it's likely we'll ever get to that point... Still... I can't believe I'm going to suggest this...

"So, uh, now that we have that out in the open, you know how I said I was busy next weekend?"

"Mm-hmm?" she mumbled around the straw of her frozen drink. God, her lips were fucking sexy.

"It's my brother's wedding. I'm his, uh, best man, as it were."

"Viv, that's so cool! Sometimes I wish I had a sibling I could share things like that with."

"Yeah, I'm excited for him. But anyway, his wife, or fiancé I mean, she's been holding open my plus-one spot. Hoping I'd find someone I wanted to bring."

"Oh! But wait... won't your grandmother be there?"

"Yeah, that's why I didn't really consider asking if you wanted to go with me. If you came, I'd... we'd... jeez, you know what, forget I said anything." I felt like a fucking idiot even bringing it up.

"You'd want to stay on the down-low in front of your Abuela. Take me as a friend."

"Yeah, listen, never mind, I'm fucking dumb. I know how insulting that must--"

"I'd love to go."

"Wait... what?"

"I said I'd love to go. I love weddings, and I'd love to see you in one. I'm not saying I'm okay with being a secret from your grandmother forever, but it's early for us. We can pretend I'm just a friend while we're there."

"Uh... wow. Okay, I mean it's not like it's... I mean my brother knows about us and so does his fiancé. They're fine with it. He says, anyway."

"Will there be dancing?"

"Yeah."

"And what will you be wearing?"

"I'm gonna wear a tux."

"A tux... You're going to wear a tux..." A hungry look crossed her face.

"Yeah, with a vest and bow tie and everything."

"That is definitely a selling point. I assume no dirty dancing quite like at the Latin club last week?"

"No... have to keep at least a little daylight between us."

"So, we'd have to keep our hands off each other. So, if I wanted us to get really inappropriate with each other for the first time, we should maybe do that before we go to your brother's wedding then?"

"Last week in your car wasn't really inappropriate?" I grinned at her.

"No, that was only mildly inappropriate," she said, her grin matching mine.

We walked in her front door exactly nineteen minutes later, as the sun was giving up its last light to the evening. I spun her and pressed her back to the wall of her entryway, and kissed her hard, running my hand from her hip up her side towards her breasts. She stopped me.

"Wait..." she said breathlessly, looking out the window in the door towards the street, "Not here. Upstairs."

"Get going then. I'm not going to wait long."

As I followed her up, I tried (and failed) to keep my hands off the smooth globes of her ass as it jiggled its way up the steps. The way she pushed back against my touch told me it wasn't unwelcome. When we reached the top, she said "Alexa, I'm home." All the lights came on, while her Bluetooth speakers started playing R&B music.

"Alexa, turn off all the lights," I called out, and the apartment was plunged back into the twilight gloom coming through the front windows. She turned to me as I grabbed the hem of her University of Wakanda t-shirt. Raising her arms, she let me pull it up over her head to reveal a black satin bra and a gold hoop through her belly button, a tiny charm dangling from it.

I traced the backs of my fingers over the tops of her breasts and her chest rose and fell with as her breathing quickened. She reached for my shirt. I helped, snagging my sports bra and whipping both layers of cloth over my head. Jane's eyes tried to pop out of her head as she took in my naked chest for the first time. She reached behind her with both hands, then tossed her bra after my clothes. I stepped closer, wrapping my arms around her. We pressed against each other, and the warmth of her skin flooded sensations into my mind, like the kiss of a sunbeam through a window, accompanied by a fleeting memory of feeling safe. A feeling of home. I kissed her again as I slid my nipples over hers, and was rewarded with her sharp intake of breath against my mouth. The R & B music continued from the speakers on her bookshelves, all brash horns and drums as a man's falsetto voice sang about rolling on and on.

"Not that I don't like your playlists, but this isn't really the right vibe," I said, looking into her eyes.

"Do you want something sexier or no music?"

"Dealer's choice."

She grinned as she called out, "Alexa, it's sexy time." The under-cabinet lights in her kitchen came on at maybe twenty percent brightness, but blue instead their usual warm yellow. The man's falsetto voice was replaced with Alicia Keys.

I snorted. "You're a dork."

She giggled, which turned into a gasp as I leaned in, fastening my lips onto her neck. I felt her hands fumbling with the button to my cargo shorts and they dropped to my feet. I stepped out of them, kicking off my knock-off Birkenstocks at the same time, then I pushed her back towards the couch. Just as we reached it, she spun me around so that I was the one who flopped down onto the cushions.

"This time it's my turn," she said, standing over me. Once again, I felt like a fish out of water. I was always the one who took charge. But... I wanted to let her do whatever she wanted, as long as this kept going. She shimmied out her shorts, leaving her in just her panties, black satin and lace that, of course, matched her bra.

Jane knelt between my legs, running her hands over the tops of my thighs. Her nails raked down my legs as Miss Keys told me that everything meant nothing if she ain't got me. Jane ran her fingertips smoothly back up my legs, past my boxer-briefs, and along the skin of my stomach. I wasn't anywhere near as well-endowed as she was, her hands easily covered my breasts. I sucked in a little breath as she gave a tug on the tiny silver barbell that pierced my left nipple.

She leaned forward to kiss me as she twirled my already hard nipples between her fingers, then traced her tongue down my neck, until her lips fastened over my unpierced nipple. An inarticulate sound escaped me, as I felt her hands in the waistband of my underwear, tugging. I lifted my butt off the couch to let her slide them down my legs. I raised my feet together, to allow her to pull them off, then after she tossed them aside, she gripped my knees to spread my legs wide again, quickly moving back between them.

"I wouldn't have guessed you for a shaver," she breathed, as she ran her fingers over the smooth skin above my pussy.

"All the better to eat, my dear," I intoned in my best Big Bad Wolf voice. I could go weeks without shaving when I had no one to impress, but I usually cleaned up the joint if I was going on the prowl at a dance club. Or going on a third date with someone with whom I would never have dreamed I'd be actually getting lucky with.

She giggled again. Fuck, I love making her laugh, it's--O-o-o-o--

I sucked in a deep breath as she leaned down and ran her tongue over my clit. "Fuck yes," I breathed.

Her only response was a happy sound, as her tongue was busy tracing circles. I closed my eyes for a moment, savoring the sensation, so I jumped a little when one of her slim fingers caressed my lips for the briefest moments before sliding smoothly into me. I was so wet, there was almost no resistance. I raised my knees higher, my bare feet lightly resting on her shoulders, while my hands caressed her cheeks, then moved to the top of her head to tangle into the mass of her ringlets.

"Can I...?" I whispered, curling one finger under the edge of her ever-present head wrap.

She paused the ministrations her mouth was bestowing on me, but her fingers never stopped. "If you want to. You'll see why I wear these once you take it off though."

I gently tugged on the elastic cloth band, pulling it up over her hair. The tower of curls piled over her head promptly flopped down, covering her face to almost her chin. In the dim glow from the street lights outside I could see her adorable grin as she pushed the mop of curls to one side.

"It has a mind of its own," she said.

"It's fucking hot," I answered. That was apparently the right answer, because she dove back at me with her tongue. I gasped loudly. Her hair refused to stay to the side, falling down and covering her face while she licked at me. Can't have that. I grabbed her hair with both hands and held it up out of the way so I could watch her. As I lifted her dark curls, I revealed her hazel eyes, looking up at me in the dim light. Fuck, she is so sexy! Much as I felt like I should have been the one taking charge, I couldn't help but revel in the attention.

"Jesus, Jane, that feels so fucking... ah... ah... Ah! Good! Yes! So good!"

I was shocked how quickly my orgasm was coming. Usually I wasn't this fast but Jesus!

"Yes... yes! Don't stop! Don't stop! Don't--gaaaaah!" The guttural cry involuntarily slipped from my mouth as tremors wracked my body. My thighs clamped onto the sides of her head, my fingers tightening in her hair.

When I could breathe again, I sat up, pulling her face to mine. I kissed her deeply, relishing the taste of myself on her tongue.

"God, Jane, that was really good."

"Returning the favor from last week. Now we're even," she said, leaning her forehead against mine, her hair falling around our faces.

"Yeah? Time to get you back into my debt, then." I pulled her to her feet as I stood. "Show me your bedroom. Time for round two."

What must have been two hours later, we were sitting in the middle of her king-sized bed facing each other, legs intertwined, covers thrown to the floor, pillows scattered. Jane was panting, one hand gripping my arm as our hips rocked.

"You are entirely too good at this," she said between breaths as we scissored against each other. She was leaning her head back to keep her hair out of her face, but she never took her eyes off me. I curled my leg around her back, pulling her tighter to me. The coarse triangle of hair above her pussy was grinding into my clit.

"You inspire greatness in me," I said, panting myself.

I wish I could say we both came at the same time, but the truth was this wasn't the best sex move for getting me there. It apparently was for Jane though, as she had another of her trademark quiet, intense orgasms.

"Yes... Viv, yes, yes!"

I loved how she barely whispered when she came. I kept grinding against her until she pushed me away, flopping down to her back.

"Lord in heaven, I can't take anymore!" she said, chest heaving. Such a nice chest. I really enjoyed the heaving.

I reached over the side of the bed and tossed a couple of the pillows to her, then grabbed a corner of the sheet. I dragged it back onto the bed to cover us as I turned around to lay down on my back next to her. She wasted no time snuggling up to me, head on my shoulder. Her hand caressed my stomach.

"Can I take care of you again? I think I'm at least a couple ahead of you."

I reached down, pulling her knee over my leg. "Nah, I think five rounds is plenty for our first real time together. We can go for more next time if you want." God, I wanted there to be a next time.

"More? Good Lord, you've worn me down to a nub."

"You're pretty good yourself, you know."

"Thanks," she said through a huge yawn. She snuggled tighter to me. Her hair tickled the side of my head, it's faint lavender scent mixing with the delicious smell of sex that filled the room.

"I'm starting to see why you always wear a head wrap," I said, gently stroking it away from my face.

She didn't answer. I looked down to find her sound asleep.

Nice work, Esparza. Did yourself proud. I stared at the ceiling, thinking back to the night we'd met, when I'd assumed she was a student, only to find she was my professor. Boy, I really thought I'd fucked myself that night. Now I've spent the last few hours fucking my teacher.

The laugh slipped out before I could catch it. Fortunately, it wasn't enough to wake Jane. She stirred against me in her sleep, her arm pulling me tighter.

I have no idea how long this is going to last, but I'm going to try and enjoy every second of it until it's over, I thought. I pulled the high school boy move, lifting my fingers to my nose and savoring her scent on them.

I closed my eyes. Usually after a session like that, I'd be keyed up and thinking about a shot of tequila to get to sleep. Tonight, the sound of Jane's breathing was all the lullaby I needed.

~~ Lorton, Virginia ~~

"Ladies and gentlemen, may present, Mr. and Mrs. Diego Esparza! Diego, you may kiss your bride!"

Jeez, could he be any more patriarchal? I thought as I clapped along with everyone else in the church. My cheeks hurt from grinning at my little brother, who was taking the priest's advice and thoroughly kissing Virginia.

I hadn't been happy when Diego had told me Father Esteban would be performing their wedding mass, despite his having retired as the priest at St. Mary's. I guess I couldn't blame Diego and Virginia for asking him to do it, as they'd both grown up with him as their priest. As had I, but he and I had a different relationship. The new priest was supposed to be nice, but they'd known this guy for their whole lives.

Father Esteban had glowered at me when I'd walked to the altar with Diego, wearing my tux. His grey hair and steel-rimmed glasses were as intimidating now as they'd been when I'd taken my first communion with him. I'd tried to ignore him, letting my half-inch too tight collar distract me. Since I wasn't technically 'out' to him or anyone at the church, he had no reason to deny me communion and I didn't think he'd make a scene at Diego's wedding. Instead I focused on being there for Diego and the delightful memory of the expression on Jane's face when I'd opened the door of my apartment wearing my monkey suit, minus the bow tie.

BrokenSpokes
BrokenSpokes
1,901 Followers