The Journey of a Pain Slut - Act 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe. And this is weird. Maybe that'll be ok. I mean. Weird! But maybe that's what I really want.

I think it isn't, but ... maybe.

But he won't. I get rational. Loads of cams everywhere. At the station. In the hotel. When I don't turn up for Christmas Ma and Pa will be onto it. They'd know I went to Leeds from the BF. They'd trace me. And his car. Unless he abandoned it. But he won't kill me I think. But maybe it would be sort of special. Feeling the knife slide into my belly.

But he will hurt me. I know that and I want that so much. But it scares me 'cause it will mark me up and the BF will ask and it will be a mess. But so what. I'll say I missed him and did it to myself at home. He'll want to believe me so he will.

I'm thinking so fast I have no sense of where we're going. The rain is slopping down the windscreen. My nipples are tense against my t-shirt. My pussy is wet. I am so fucking excited. I want him to hurt me so much. I want to hurt so not well. I want to be naked and bound and hurt. I'm so fucking wet. I don't care. I want to be wherever we're going. I want it to start. And if he wants (but he won't) he can slice me up and kill me. (But he won't).

I don't even know his fucking name.

I'm so fucking scared, so fucking excited. I am whatever he wants to do to me. He can decide.

I don't even know his name.

Part 7 - The Guy

I slapped her face to raise what little consciousness she still had. A grunt followed by a soft groan was the response I received. Water dripped from the hood of my waterproof onto her prostrate, soaking wet body, but it made little difference to the state of her dirty, muddy, bloody nudity. The sheen of rainwater covering her naked flesh, then running quickly away taking the droplets of blood with it, was constantly being refreshed from the clouds above, highlighting with a glistening shine the red welts marking her otherwise smooth skin.

A second grunt followed as my fingers, several of them, moved swiftly to open her pussy and reach inside. Grappling for a minute with her soft, pliable folds as she writhed a little under my touch, I circled my fingers making sure she was wet and ready to accommodate me. As I moved my thumb upwards to massage her sore, whipped little clitoris, she convulsed ... and now my little girl-toy was wet for me.

"Listen to me Little Girl, you are on contraception, aren't you?"

Her eyes were wide as she looked up at me, hair plastered to her face. Her left nipple was split initially by the cut from the knife blade, then exacerbated by the bull-whip, momentarily dripped blood before the crimson droplet was diluted into a red streak, before being totally washed away by the rain. The sight made my erection even more stiff as I reached inside my waterproof bottoms and took the burgeoning shaft of my cock into my hand.

"Answer me," I commanded, and she nodded slowly. It was the only encouragement I needed as I pushed her legs wide apart and drove deep inside her nubile, young body with one swift thrust ...

******

As we drove swiftly out of the car park to turn onto the Ring Road and towards the woods, the skies suddenly split and what had slackened off to become a slow patter of rain suddenly became a roar. It began to pour ... a deluge of water falling from the sky to thunder on the roof of the Discovery and obscure the windscreen, filling the air outside so completely that I had to slow down.

I flipped the wiper control to high and stepped on the pedal again. I wanted her ... I needed her ... and so we had to get to where we were going fast. She turned her head and looked at me, back straight, breasts thrust forward over the binding of the seat belt, nipples even harder and her eyes were staring at me. I could see the fear-fuelled anticipation, but it was so clearly mixed with her own wants and needs, and I could tell she wasn't acting.

"Tell me about it." I spoke as I drove.

"Huh?"

"The whip marks, the boyfriend, what he does to you. Tell me."

She sighed with what I interpreted as nervous anticipation. "Okay."

I waited. She paused, my Little Girl.

"I always liked the thought," she began.

"Of what?"

"Of being tied up and beaten or whipped."

"Why?"

"Dunno. I guess it's just who I am. When I was younger I would masturbate as I imagined it, and then when I felt the time was right, I asked him ..."

"The boyfriend you mean?"

"Yes ... I asked him to tie me up and whip me with a small whip I made at home myself."

I nodded and smiled. "And did he?"

'Yep. He was not sure at first and wouldn't hit me hard, but as we did it a few times, and then outside when he tied me to a tree, he started to like it ... or at least I think he did."

"Did he fuck you afterwards?"

"Yes."

Again, I nodded, and then we spent the short remainder of the journey in silence.

I pulled the car through the gateless entrance pillars to the park and woods, and down the tarmac road to the end before moving onto the dirt track that led further into the woods themselves.

"Are ... you sure ... we should be ..." her voice was quiet, squeaky almost, as I turned to face her and smirk in response.

I drove as far as I could, off the beaten track - even the dog walkers were not out in this weather - and then stopped the car.

Turning to her, she widened her eyes and raised her eyebrows at me, as if to say 'what now'.

"Strip ... naked ..." I answered her unasked question.

And she did. First of all the tee shirt was gripped and pulled off over her head, offering me a delicious slow reveal of her hardened nipples and perfectly firm breasts.

Fuck, she was stunning, and I mean really stunning. Cock-hardening stunning.

The tee shirt joined the other clothes and I nodded at her jeans. Leaning back in the seat so she could arch her ass off the leather, I watched as she punched lose the buttons and wiggled her hips so that, despite her delicate grip, she could ease the denim away from her body and down over her slender thighs, before pulling them off.

And then, in the absence of panties, she was beautifully naked ... this young student that I had bumped into by chance only a couple of days earlier. And, smiling as her arms wrapped around her body so as to cover her exposed nudity, my cock ached ... I was so damn hard.

I saw her eyes flicker down and glance at my groin, an action, which if anything, fuelled my erection even more.

Reaching out to her, and ignoring her gasp, I touched the very faded welts that had more clearly adorned her stomach and breasts not so long ago. She flinched but I suspect that was more to do with the chill from my touch rather than any residual pain.

"Get out." The comment was simple and unambiguous.

"Huh, what now ... like this?"

I offered no further affirmation other than to repeat the command.

"Get out ... NOW!"

With a nod and a blink ... was that a tear forming, oh how I hoped it was ... she clicked the handle on the now unlocked door and stepped out. I could feel the cold air and the droplets of rain through the open door, and she was immediately soaked.

Closing the door on her I smiled as I watched her nervously looking around, arms still encircling her glistening, naked body.

The rain was dripping from her hair, her lips were turning blue as the water dripped from her face to run over her breasts and drip like milk from her nipples.

I reached into the bag on the back seat and pulled out water proof coveralls ... after all there was no point in me getting wet as well.

"Good girl," I remarked as I stepped from the car into the continuing rainfall.

"How does that feel," I asked provocatively, seeing her shiver.

"F ... fucking cold ..." she replied. Her submissive demeanour only served to inflame my desire, which was almost at boiling point.

I let my gaze drift down to the spot between her thighs. "No hair, you shave ... I like that," I stated. With an additional tremble of her lip, she nodded.

I moved to stand under a large tree thereby minimizing the rain that fell on me. My Little Girl, however, was ordered to stay out in the open. The rain fell soaking her bare skin and shining her nipples. I knew that now because I ordered her to stand with her hands on her head exposing herself once more both to the elements and my gaze. Her hair was soon plastered to her face and her back, chest and legs, in fact her whole body, glistened in the rain. Water dripped off her nose, her chin and ran in rivulets down her thighs.

I reached into my pocket to retrieve the knife. It wasn't the most intimidating weapon at my disposal, but I thought the metallic hiss while opening the blade would once again help to make my point. Her eyes followed the trajectory as I exposed the blade. She flinched delightfully when it clicked into place.

Moving towards her I buried my free hand into her hair and fisted it tight to hold her still. She yelped.

"Shut the fuck up, I don't want you moving unexpectedly."

I brought the knife down flat to rest against the hollow beneath her jaw. I could feel the hilt pulsing against my palm onto her erratic pulse.

"Have you ever been hunting?" I asked. "There's an art to field dressing a kill. The first step is exsanguination." I pulled the knife across her neck as I'd been speaking, indicating how I could so easily make her life's blood flow. Her skin was so blemishless that even in the rain the blunt edge of the knife made a mark onto her delicate skin.

The way her eyes widened, the fear in them obvious, was a delight, and then her whole body stilled save for the unstoppable trembling ... it was so rewarding to say the least. And, as I let the blade drift down to her breasts, her breathing stopped.

"Now girl, you will do exactly as I say, do you understand?" There was no reply and so I slid the blade to her left nipple and pressed while pulling it back towards me. The darkened aureole flesh opened up, not greatly, but enough to draw a flow of blood and illicit a loud scream that was all but lost in the wind and rain. She sank to her knees despite my grip on her hair remaining in place ...

"Now you understand, right?" The question was rhetorical. It required no answer and received none.

Dragging her back up using my painful grip, I let her go for a fleeting moment while I took several pieces of rope from my bag, which was now sitting under the cover of a large tree.

Shaking her head wildly my Little Girl seemed to be having a change of heart.

Too late girl!

The futility of her action became clear as I grabbed her wrist and pulled her over to a large tree.

"This should do" I spoke with sufficient volume for her to hear. I held her wrists in place easily as I fastened the rope quickly around them. I smiled as she winced when the knots constricted around her wrists, and her groan as I threw the long end of the rope over a large protruding branch was extremely satisfying!

I pulled the rope tight and when my poor, hapless victim was left standing stretched on the tips of her toes, arms high above her head, I tied it off to a nearby smaller tree trunk.

If anything, the rain was falling harder now, and to say my Little Girl was soaked through to her bones was a huge understatement.

She gulped as I spent a few moments drinking in the way she looked. I analysed every contour of her body from her dark, short, straggled rain-soaked hair down to the smooth skin of her shoulders. Then, continuing lower, over fully exposed bare, bleeding breasts and along the full length of her naked legs.

I moved closer to her, and for a long time I kept looking deep into her dark eyes... sensing their depths. Depths I intended to descend into...

Looking around making sure that we were still alone (and of course we were) I leaned in and carefully placed a little kiss on her soft wet lips. She was trembling so wonderfully. Her scent ... her sexual aroma was apparent even in all of this rain. Carefully my lips slid across her throat, and from there, teasingly slowly, I tasted the warm, pulsing flesh of her armpit, before very slowly licking the fresh blood emanating from her cut nipple.

"Now it is time," I said as menacingly as I could, and moved back to the bag. Her face as I pulled out a long, leather, single lash bull-whip was a picture. Her eyes widened even more as I took up a position in front of her.

I needed only a solitary practice lash before I cut the leather hard through the rain-soddened air.

"SWISH...!" the lash descended quickly and exploded like thunder across her bare breasts, leaving a single red, angry welt from marking from one side to the other. The sound made by the covering of rain water on her body, not to mention the heightened pain it would cause, was exquisite!

"BASTAAAAARDDDDDD!!" she cried out delightfully, as my Little Girl was unable to avoid shouting out the expletive in response to the fire that now danced across her body.

Again, the thick length of leather crashed down onto her flesh, expertly leaving a second, long red welt across her taught, naked stomach. Once more her whole body exploded, causing the rain water from her skin to splash high into the air.

"One more Little Girl!" I shouted, and a third stripe hit her swiftly yet again across her soaking wet breasts, criss-crossing the first lash mark and opening the cut on her left nipple. Blood oozed out only to be washed immediately away as she sobbed hard. A fourth followed and my poor girl writhed and squirmed delightfully.

I needed to pause and renew my breath after four mighty lashes. My erection was bursting to get out. I moved closer to her.

"Tell me how you feel," I smiled. She was silent.

I moved in front of her.

"SLAP!"

She cried out, feeling the sting of my open palm across her wet cheek.

"Tell me," I ordered. She looked up from under her ragged fringe and tear-filled eyes.

"I ... I... it ... hurts so much," she whimpered.

"Good!" I replied, returning to my position.

"Fuck no ..." She cried out, her eyes like saucers. Only it was too late, as the thick, leather lash raged down onto her bare mound and, despite her wriggling, the tip caught directly onto her clit.

As her knees crumpled her thighs parted and I cut the leather up and into her open cunt.

She cried out, the loudest yet, and flopped in her bonds, the ropes the only thing holding her upright.

Smiling I dropped the whip back into the bag and moved to release her wrists ... she fell in a heap onto the wet ground.

As she lay on her back, hardly moving, in the torrential rain, I looked down upon her naked, beaten body. My erection ached, and so now it was time to take her ...

Part 8 - The Girl

I'm lying there. On my back. Staring up at bare branches. Mud spattered over my naked body.

WTF!

What am I doing here?

I hurt like fuck.

My cunt's on fire. He whipped me there, I know that. And then...

I didn't mind. I knew it was part of the deal. His fingers, his hand, his cock.

I hurt so fucking much. I'm shivering. I'm soaked. I'm freezing.

He didn't kill me. I knew he wouldn't. I guess I'm sort of disappointed. A bit.

He did hurt me.

Out in the rain woods. Naked. Hanging so my toes scrape a hollow in the mud.

My nipple crying from the knife that he split it open with.

Blood washing off me in the rain.

And the whip.

Sweet delicious agony.

Hate it. Want it. Again, I hope. I don't want it to stop.

I'm in a special place. Stop. Don't stop.

And he fucks me.

Of course he does. He's enjoying it, but I think I'm enjoying it more, but he doesn't even know...

Part 9 - The Guy

The look on her face was one of need, perhaps of want too. The cry from my throat as I thrust deep into her body was feral. A wild animal conquering its prey, marking its territory, taking what it wants. And I wanted her, my Little Girl, beaten, battered and bloody underneath me, oh how I wanted her!

Her eyes bulged as I squeezed the life from her throat, my grip getting tighter with each shot of thick, white seed that entered her body ... until I had no more and I released my hold allowing her to sink into a welcome oblivion.

With my softening cock back inside the waterproofs, I picked her up and carried her lifeless form in my arms back to the car. A large towel was spread out on the rear seat ready to lay her down upon. Having positioned her, I started up the car engine and put the heating on full blast. In a few seconds warm air was circulating throughout the vehicle's interior, drying her naked skin and her hair, reviving her, bringing her round.

I was still dripping from my waterproofs but I wasn't ready to remove them ... not yet.

"Wh ... what ..." her words were quiet, almost a whisper and her throat sounded hoarse.

"Shhhh little girl, save your strength ..." I leaned over from my position next to her on the wide seat and moved my lips to hers. A sensual sound, almost a moan, greeted me as I tenderly kissed her mouth. Her eyes finally open, to see me looming, looking down at her, and with a smile, she looked at me with sleepy, glassy eyes, an imperceptibly confused look on her face, half understanding but not yet comprehending.

I put a drinking bottle to her lips. Water infused with an energy supplement. She would need that, she already did.

Patches of mud coated her body as I began to wipe at them with the towel, drying her, cleaning her. I brushed against her pussy. Freeing my hand from the towel I took her fingers in mine and placed her hand between her thighs.

"Touch yourself for me Little Girl, give yourself pleasure while I provide more pain."

A gasp signalled her understanding of my command and her small, delicate fingers began to move slowly over the nub of her clit, massaging, circling, engorging.

I grinned as I dipped into my bag, which was now positioned on the front passenger seat and took out a razor-sharp pin wheel.

Returning my attention to this little naked beauty in the back of my car, I saw that her eyes were closed once more and she was beginning to squirm under the expert touch of her own ministrations.

Moving the pin wheel to her chest she winced, and then gasped once more as I ran the sharp pin edges over her welted skin. When I reached her split nipple I paused before moved the pin wheel blade teeth into the cut, riding over the exposed nerve ends and the reddened folds, opening them more, heightening the pain and causing more blood to flow, only this time, without the rainfall to wash it away, it ran in a small rivulet over her swollen breast.

"Owwwww, ohhh fuckkkkkk ... stopppppp!" She arched up at the touch of the sharp teeth to her cut. I slapped her face.

"Shut the fuck up Little Girl, you will take everything I have to give you ... and you WILL be grateful."

As punishment for her outburst I ran the pinwheel deeper into her nipple and she gritted her teeth in a stoic attempt to bear the agony.

"Keep masturbating girl, and tell me when you're ready to orgasm, because if you dare cum then I WILL kill you!"

Her breathing became more ragged as her climax approached and I moved the pin wheel over her stomach and abdomen, down to her thighs. She bore it all with no more outbursts, and then ...

"I'm gonna, oh fuck ... oh yes, I'm so gonna ..." I laughed and slapped her hand away form her clit, causing her to emit a bereft cry as her heightened lust was left hanging.

Once more reaching into my bag I brought out a small egg vibrator and a roll of duct tape. My Little Girl grunted as I open her wet folds up once more to push the vibe deep inside her cunt, before using several strips of the duct tape over her slit to seal it in.

"Whatever you do girl, do not now want to piss!" I laughed, before adding, "Now tell me how this feels."

I flicked the on switch of the remote control and the egg inside her burst into life. Her eyes opened wide with desire-fuelled sensation, her cunt immediately re-stimulated.