The Journey Of Alanna Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She opted for the head. If it worked for the goblin, she figured it would work with the centipede as well. She spent a point off mana, infusing it into the dust as Solizzar instructed. Doing so made her fingertips feel cold, as though the process drained the heat from her body, and she saw the dust glimmer on her skin. They smeared it across the centipede's head.

Nothing. No glow. She cursed, but saw that a few grains had ended up closer to the centipede's maw and were ever so slightly glittering in the dark.

Gathering up grains from the centipede's head she instead applied them around its mouth, which still drooled a mixture of saliva and ichor, and saw to her delight that the grains that touched the centipede's mandibles were now glowing.

She took her sword and cut them off. Now she had two sets of trophies to bring home.

12