The Journey of David and Becky Ch. 02

Story Info
How our tease and denial games began.
3.7k words
4.49
19.7k
15

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OllyT
OllyT
317 Followers

I first saw Becky when I was in sixth form college, just at the start of my second year. Like most eighteen year old boys, I'd been out with a few girls, but, I'd never stayed with any long enough to call them, steady girlfriends, as I didn't develop any major feelings for them. At that age, it was only natural for me to explore my sexual urges, using them as my driving force rather than looking for romance or falling in love.

Sex was the centre of the universe, and being among many very desirable young ladies, my sex drive was running full speed, but that came with all the usual frustrations and let downs. Although I'd enjoyed some heavy petting with my girlfriends, none of my relationships got as far as me getting even a hand job from any of them. I usually ended my dates in my bedroom alone with a magazine and my own hand to amuse myself.

But, as that second year at college started, a new girl had walked into my life. At least that's what I wanted to believe. She was slim and very pretty, with deep brown eyes and dark hair that flowed down her back. She always wore tight pants which showed the perfect form of her pert, shapely buttocks. Her tight T-shirts she often wore made it so clear just how perfect her breasts were, too. She was absolutely stunning. I'd noticed her that first morning she started, thinking she was just one of the new first years looking a little lost as she entered the building. It didn't occur to me to go and ask if she needed any assistance.

It wasn't long before I found out she was new to the area, and she had been a little lost and would have appreciated some help on that first morning. She was actually in my year, and for many weeks I admired her from a distance, always assuming this goddess of sexual power was out of my league. Academically too, she seemed way above my level, always scoring top marks while I struggled in the bottom half dozen.

Although most of the boys at college fancied her, few had the confidence to ask her out on a date, and those that did, had no success. My friends quickly became aware of my infatuation with her, which didn't help. Having discovered my weakness, my friends were always going to use it against me. Whenever we were near her and her friends, I had to endure loud, anonymous comments about my feelings within her hearing.

Undoubtedly, Becky heard and began to understand the situation, but never responded with anything more than a slight grin as she kept her eyes fixed only on her giggling friends. She always remained aloof, and at first made no acknowledgement that I even existed. As the months went by, she began to get a little more responsive, like sitting closer to me in class.

I felt she was doing this only to tease me and cause me more ribbing from my friends. Little did I realise just what Becky's real thoughts were for me at that time; she did like me, but had no intention of forming any sort of relationship with a boy while she was studying. Leading me on was another matter.

At the end of the long year of studies, all second year sixth formers were deeply submerged into studying for final exams, which prevented any flirting. But, about two weeks after the exams finished, a college party had been arranged and everyone was there. It suddenly occurred to me I wouldn't be seeing her anymore, and I didn't have a clue where she lived.

It was then that it really hit home how I'd missed a year of opportunities to try and get to know her better. The party was my last chance to be with her. At least, if she rejected my advances, I wouldn't have the humiliation of seeing her every day in college and having to endure the sniggering and giggling of those around me.

So, I decided, at the party, I would make my move. First of all, I had a few drinks, carefully calculated to not be drunk or even appear to be slightly intoxicated but just enough to gain some courage. I was glad of it when I saw Becky, as my tongue nearly dropped out, my eyeballs almost burst and my heart missed several beats.

She was wearing a short mini dress about two sizes too small for her slim but curvy frame. It was pure white and enhanced the exquisite shape of her body. Her cleavage showed teasingly, her shoulders were bare, her long legs were smooth and shapely and her bottom looked firm and pert. After recovering from the initial shock of first seeing her, I plucked up the alcohol fuelled courage and went over to her. Expecting an early rebuff, I was shocked, but elated, to find I had captured her immediate and rapt attention.

The rest of the evening I was floating on another plain. We were inseparable. We danced, talked and laughed into the early hours oblivious of the friends we'd arrived with. When the night came to an end, I asked Becky if I could see her again, but that was when I received the first of two dagger blows to my heart.

It turned out that Becky was returning to the Midlands for the summer to stay with her father, and then go to Australia for four weeks with him and her sister. She'd moved here with her mother the previous year because her parents had split up. After the trip to Australia, she would be going to study at Edinburgh university. The bottom line was, I wouldn't be seeing her again. I was devastated.

Becky, realising my utter despair took me by the hand and led me outside and around the side of the building to the adjacent park. She assured me her mother would be another half hour before she was picking her up, so we found a park bench to sit on near the car park. After ten minutes of serious kissing, I was getting very turned on.

Becky, being aware of it started to press herself against me, gently squeezing my obvious erection with the palm of her hand through my trousers. This was about as far as I'd ever got with a girl, and I'd never been with a girl as stunning as Becky. To my utter disbelief and joy, I felt her delicate fingers unzip my trousers, and while still kissing me passionately, she opened me up and pulled down the front of my briefs.

For the first time in my life, a hand other than my own was wrapped around my erect penis. Not just any hand, but the delicate, gentle, smooth hand of this girl who I was totally smitten with. The sensual feel of that first touch from a girl in such an erotic place was unbearably wonderful. It was pleasure beyond what I ever imagined.

She had begun to stroke me as she placed gentle kisses on my face with her so delicate lips. She smiled sexily at me, watching the pleasure that must have been clearly showing on my face. "Something to remember me by," I remember her whispering. As she quickened her strokes, I could feel my first 'female given' orgasm rising from deep within my body, a pleasure I never realised existed, far above anything I'd experienced while masturbating alone.

I almost feared the intensity of feeling that was taking over my senses, but just as I approached the point of no return, the second dagger blow to my heart arrived. From the depths of hell came a rasping beep of a car horn. Becky quickly stopped her pleasure giving strokes and looked around. Her mother had arrived early to pick her up. We had been seen; caught at the worst possible moment.

Becky had jumped up and run to the car without even looking back or saying farewell. She hadn't even allowed time for us to share contact details. I had to tuck everything away quickly and zip myself up, not an easy task with a throbbing erection, before quickly getting out of sight. I didn't see or hear from Becky again until I was twenty three, which was five years later!

Becky had had a profound effect on me. For the first time in my life, I'd been infatuated. From the first moments I'd laid eyes on her to the night of the party, I'd grown more and more fond of her. At eighteen years old it was not clear whether 'in love' would have been the correct term for my feelings for her, but as the weeks went by, then the months and finally the years, I was left with an unfilled hollow in my soul. Maybe 'in love' at such an age was possible.

My exam results had not been inspiring, and instead of furthering my education, I flitted from job to job until my aunt and uncle offered me a caretaker's job at the block of holiday apartments they owned. They were both getting on in years, my aunt being fifteen years older than her sister, my mother. My uncle wasn't in the best of health so it suited all parties for me to take on the maintenance work while leaving the running of the apartments to them. I also completed the course, and passed the exams to become a driving instructor, something I ran alongside working for my aunt.

I found forming new relationships difficult as I always compared any girl I met with Becky, and I could never get close. It was during the spring, five years after I last saw Becky jumping into her mum's car, that Paul, my best friend, decided to arrange a big college reunion. A few of us helped with the arrangements, advertising was done through the local press and radio to ensure a high turn out. It hadn't occurred to me until Paul mentioned it, but there was an outside possibility Becky might turn up. Despite the fact she could have been living anywhere in the country, I raised my hopes beyond reason.

As part of the organisation team for the reunion, I was there from the start of the evening, and constantly checking the door. I couldn't believe my eyes when a gorgeous young woman entered the room. Even though she had matured in the five years since that fateful night, there was absolutely no mistaking her, it was Becky. She was even more incredible than I'd remembered. From the very pretty girl in our college days, she had become a stunningly beautiful woman. Dressed in a similar, figure hugging dress to the last time I'd seen her, although this one was pale green, all heads turned as she entered the room.

At that moment, I absolutely knew I was in love. I went straight over, not risking anyone else getting there before me, and for the rest of that evening, neither of us took our eyes off each other. It was fortunate she'd decided to spend a month with her mum before looking to embark on a career in accountancy elsewhere.

A year later we were married. The timing had been perfect in an unfortunate sort of way. My uncle had died a couple of months before our marriage, and my aunt decided to give up the running of the holiday apartments and move out, allowing Becky and I to move in to the top floor luxury apartment and run them ourselves. As my aunt and uncle had been childless, they had chosen to leave the apartments to me, and less than two years after moving in, she sadly died. Becky worked also for an accountancy firm in the town on a part time basis while running the finances of the holiday apartments we now owned.

I knew from the start how much a cockteaser Becky was. Although there wasn't a complete ban on sex until we were married, sex was very much rationed. She would often get me aroused, but before getting on to the main event, she would decide that it would be better to wait until we were married so it would be 'special'.

I always reluctantly agreed, although I did get the occasional hand job, or even a blow job; she always did enough, with the promise of so much more to come when we were married. I never knew how far I would be allowed to go sexually when we were alone together, naked, and that was the way Becky liked it.

Even after we were married, Becky would often engage in serious cockteasing at parties, or at the cinema by letting her hands wander in the dark. At restaurants, her feet would slip out of her shoes and run up the inside of my leg to arouse me. After many of these occasions when we got home, she wouldn't feel like it anymore. Or maybe she'd ask me to give her a massage during which she'd fall asleep naked, sprawled out before me leaving me turned on and unfulfilled.

It didn't take me long to realise Becky was deliberately cockteasing me. One day, I asked her outright: "Do you turn me on, purposely?"

"Of course, I do," she answered, showing surprise it had taken me so long to realise it.

Such was the swiftness and bluntness of her answer, I wondered if she'd misunderstood me. "No, what I mean is, do you turn me on knowing that you're going to leave me frustrated with no sex at the end?"

She smiled. "I said so, didn't I?"

"You mean, you know you're doing it to me, knowing how damn sexy you are and how much you turn me on, and purposely, deliberately, intentionally, cocktease me?"

She walked over to me and slinked her bare arms around my neck pulling me down the few inches so our lips met. "Got a problem with that?" she asked, so sexily.

Still placing her soft kisses on me, I said: "Girls like you should be punished."

"And how should they be punished?"

"In the old days a good spanking would have been in order."

Becky ever so gently ran her tongue just between my lips and pulled my head down slightly with her hands so her mouth could reach across to my ear. "If you want to risk spanking me, you may find out what it's like to be cockteased for a week. Without mercy."

"Oh, is that so?"

With that, I playfully wrestled Becky onto the couch. She was stronger than I thought and fought back. The mock wrestling descended into farce with us both giggling; me now trying to drag Becky into the bedroom while she resisted by gripping hold of every piece of furniture she could. Eventually, arriving on the bed, tired but giggling at our mock fight, Becky fell onto her face with her bottom accidently bent slightly upwards. I couldn't resist the sight of my wife's gorgeous, pert bottom in the tight pants she wore. Quickly and firmly, I gave her two hard smacks on her right buttock.

She yelped and flung herself around onto her back, her mouth open in disbelief at what I'd done. Half smiling, and half in shock, she complained: "Ow, that hurt!"

"It was meant to," I said triumphantly.

"Oh, was it? What did I say I'd do if you spanked me?"

I shrugged.

"You get cockteased for a week, with no orgasm. Let's see if you still feel like smiling with a pair of blue balls."

So that was how it started. For the next seven days Becky did everything she could to drive me insane with lust. Sleeping naked, cuddling up to me, even making me perform oral sex on her when she was too aroused to sleep. I played my part too, accepting the revenge punishment she'd demanded, accepting the frustration and not going off to secretly relieve myself. In a strange way, I was actually enjoying the frustration of having my orgasms prohibited by my stunning, sexy wife. At the end of the week, we had an earth-shattering sex session. Both of us coming at least three times. We enjoyed it so much, it became more of a regular thing.

Becky was always coming up with new ideas to further enhance our games. I would often go a week without orgasm while Becky had plenty, but she was becoming more inventive and intense with her cruelty. Without me knowing, she purchased a male chastity device. It was a contraption made out of thin plastic ribs arranged in a tube shape that fitted around a flaccid penis. There was another open ring that was connected to it but fitted behind the testicles, and when closed, could be secured using a tiny padlock. Once fitted and locked, the wearer was unable to achieve an erection. Neither was he able to get out of it. The wearer therefore was completely helpless and under the control of the key holder.

The wearer was to be me, and the key holder was, of course, Becky.

At first, we experimented with the 'cage' as we called it. I wore it for a couple of days to get used to it. My morning erections were difficult to cope with, but Becky urged me to persevere, and I struggled through the painful frustration. She was even careful not to get me too aroused until we were sure it was doing me no harm. After the bedding in period which lasted a couple of weeks: two days in and two days out, Becky decided it was time to get serious.

It was a Sunday morning and I'd had it on for two days; it was due off that morning. I was awake and struggling with my morning erection when Becky turned over towards me in a half sleep. She had been trying not to be too mean while I was in the cock cage, but she draped her arm across my chest, which did not help. Even such an unprovocative touch stirred my frustration and I moaned, not knowing what to do. She opened her eyes and smiled, placing her head on my chest.

"Problems?" she asked.

"The usual," I answered.

Her hand reached under the covers and felt the cock cage enclosing my penis.

"Oh yes, I can feel it straining against the bars. Poor David."

She kissed me sexily, sending a wave of panic through me. Up until that point, Becky had restrained herself from blatantly teasing me while locked in the cage, even to the extent of wearing a nighty to bed instead of being naked.

"I think it's time we started playing with this cage don't you think?"

I knew it had only been a matter of time before she took things a little further. That time had now arrived. "What did you have in mind?"

She sat up in bed and lifted her nighty over her head. Her breasts bounced down on her chest and her long, dark hair landed partly over her face and shoulders in a very sexy manner.

"Let's see how mean little Becky can be."

My heart pounded with both fear and lust, while my cock throbbed in its cage. I wanted to take hold of my beautiful wife there and then and throw her on her back and have sex with her, but I couldn't, I was helpless and at her mercy.

"We're going to play a very simple game."

She turned away and reached into a drawer at the side of the bed and brought out a single dice. "This little dice is either going to be good to you or good to me. Every Saturday night we're going to roll it, and whatever number it lands on, you will remain locked in the cage for that many days."

"What?" I sat up. "I could end up in this thing for six days."

"Or one day," she said. "During your imprisonment, I get to tease you as much as I want, and you've got to do everything I want you to do, without question. At the end of the designated number of days, the cage comes off until the next Saturday night. During that time, you can have as much fun as you like. Now, that doesn't sound too bad, does it?"

"You're a..."

"Mean, cruel, cockteasing bitch." Becky finished the sentence for me. "But you love me."

So, the games had begun. Each Saturday night, we rolled the dice, the higher the score, the more Becky enjoyed it, and I even grew to enjoy the excitement and horror of the higher scores myself. Even throwing a six, I was released on the Friday, which guaranteed I would be free of the cage for at least one whole day every week.

But Becky soon tired of this as she wanted me to be kept frustrated for longer periods, so she amended the rules. She decided to throw two dice, adding the two together, but if I scored seven or more, she didn't like me having up to seven days free until the following Saturday. Her desire was to tease me unmercifully for many more days than I was to be free.

She decided Saturday was no longer the only start day for me being locked up. The final arrangement was that lock up period would start with a basic five days. She would then throw two dice; the combined score being added to the five. That would result in a minimum of seven days if two ones were rolled, up to a maximum of seventeen days if two sixes were rolled. Then, a single dice would determine how many days of freedom I would enjoy.

While trapped and frustrated in the cage, I would be asked to perform any sexual favours on Becky, which I did with relish. I also had to endure any form of teasing torture my stunning wife wished to inflict upon me. I had to accept every throw of the dice without complaint and I was not allowed to ask for early release; not even in jest. If I so much as hinted at the idea, Becky was to add a minimum of two punishment days, more could be added at her discretion with no right of appeal. We had finally arrived at the rules she wanted... or so I thought.

OllyT
OllyT
317 Followers
12