The Journey: Pressed to Enlightenme

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Khloe stands. She stretches her hand to Gymnos. "Come, I will bathe you in the stream."

"I've already bathed there, nothing happened except Mentes turning into a handsome young man."

"Yes, the river has secrets. I can bathe you and it will break Canace-Iola's spell."

Gymnos follows her into the stream. As she enters the water, her sheath disappears. He gazes enthralled at her small waist and perfectly rounded butt cheeks.

She turns, her small erect nipples enticing him. His penis grows as she starts to bathe him. She works the magic water over his entire body and he is invigorated and refreshed. He sees in the rippling water that his hair has turned golden again and he can feel his hard cock yearning to join with the beautiful maiden.

"You are very handsome. I have returned your charisma to you. We must consummate our meeting. Will you enter me and fill me with your seed? I feel a need for your soft touch."

He leans down and lifts her up in his arms, carrying her to the shore. He runs his fingers through her golden hair while he kisses her soft, pink lips. Her sweet breath fills him with longing. He wraps his strong arms around her and holds her close. His tongue darts into her delicious mouth. Rolling on his back, he sets her on his hips, feeling the soft skin of her breasts, teasing the chocolate kisses between his fingers.

She moves back and bends forward slightly as she pushes her vagina to capture his hard dick. Moving her body up and down she takes the giant treasure. Her head whips her golden hair through the air. Their bodies flow in unison, moaning, stirring with passion.

Gymnos places a hand under her buttocks and slows her churning motion so he can revel longer in her pleasure. His other hand wanders the beautiful body. He feels the petal soft skin beneath his fingertips. He wants her love to last forever. "You are very talented. You feel wonderful on my penis."

"Yes, you feel so good deep inside me, fuck me dear lover, and fill me full. Your large cock drives my desires and so much joy." She rides him with abandon, watching his pleasant countenance.

"I can't hold off any longer dear Khloe, I'm cumming."

"Fill me with your children, oh, Zeus above! I can feel gods filling my womb."

Gymnos pulls her down on top of his muscular chest. He fills her mouth with his kisses as her breasts glide over the golden fur. She is still moaning as his cock diminishes in size and leaves her body. They gently share the pleasure of their closeness.

"Sweet lover, I shall be forever grateful for the children you have given me. I shall live forever in my god children."

"Your children?"

"Yes, you have given me twins. I will name them Euphrasia and Irene, that's Joy and Peace, for they are girls." She stands up. "You must go now. If Mentes sees me with child he will kill you."

Gymnos stands. He hugs her, kissing her wildly. "You have made me so happy, you must come with me."

She holds a finger to his lips, "No, I cannot follow you, I am tied to this stream. When you are home again I will send your daughters to meet you. Quickly, you must go now."

He kisses her again and bids her farewell.

•••

With no time to lose, he follows the path. He has no idea how much time has passed because there is no night or day, only the orange sulfur infused glow of eternity. He fears he has lost too much time.

****

"His virility is regained. Oh, to have a body so I could ravish so handsome a god."

Soft white ash silently falls over his body. "Time for another detour, you evil boy."

"No, Oreithyia! You see the trouble loosed gods cause. He must be hurried to Olympus."

****

He reaches the river. Gymnos watches Kharon, entranced. He gets closer to him. Gymnos puzzles over the attraction. The god is singularly handsome, high cheekbones over a rich black beard. His beaming blue eyes trying to reach into Gymnos' soul. He is wearing a black silk peplos that exposes his mighty muscled arms. Half of his furry chest exposed by the drape of the cloth. The material parts just above the brown, veined cock, hanging over huge balls ensconced in a furry scrotum. Gymnos can feel his dick growing as he looks at him. He sees himself taking the large uncut dick in his mouth, the warm semen flowing down his throat. The tantalizing masculinity is filling his testicles with yearning. Something touches his shoulder and stops him.

"You must not go any further."

Gymnos turns and sees a middle-aged man in a scarlet chiton. "Why?" He surveys the man, for some reason he appears to be wise. The long salt and pepper hair crowning his head, the gray beard, the deep-set eyes and the slender arms all impart the look of a scholar.

"You don't need to cross the river. Your journey won't be fulfilled if you fall under Kharon's spell."

"Who are you? What do you know of my journey?"

"I am Gnoseon. Zeus has your father at Olympus. You must stay the path, your mother is waiting."

"You know who I am?"

"Yes, you are Gymnos, son of Kasos and Aglea. Your father has been imprisoned for marrying a mortal. He was hiding for many years but has been discovered." The man turns and points to a mountain in the distance. "Do you see that white capped mountain under the Pleiades?"

"Yes. Is that Olympus?"

"That is Olympus. You must follow this path, do not stray from it. Gods are no longer allowed on earth, join your father there."

"I'm hungry. How do I get food?"

"You are a god, you don't need to eat. Besides, if you take in too much from the underworld it will tie you to it. Avoid eating and drinking. You'll be fine, just stay on the path. I've clothed your mother and she's waiting for you. Do you have any other questions?"

"No, can you walk with me?" He looks at the man, yearning for some company.

"No, it is your journey to make. You have the knowledge of the gods, all you need to do is focus, and it will come to you. Hurry; there is no time to waste."

Gymnos regains the path. He keeps walking for what seems like days. Finally, he can see the gates to Olympus. When he gets nearer, he sees his mother sitting on a bench under an olive tree. He runs to her.

****

"The golden boy has arrived. Well used from the journey."

"One more obstacle dear Zephyrus. Those guards will devour him."

****

"Gym! How did you find me?" She looks him over as he approaches.

"Mother, are you OK?" He wraps her in his arms and hugs her.

"Son, you are so dirty. Why are you naked?"

"My clothes were stolen, it's a long story. Why are you still out here? Is dad inside?"

She sits down on the bench looking dejected. "They won't let me in because I'm mortal. I don't know if they'll let you in or not. Gym, there is something I must tell you."

"I know mother, dad is a god. Gnoseon told me. I met a nymph who told me I am a god. It has been a very chaotic journey."

"You look hungry. I have some figs. Do you want to share them?" She proffers a linen cloth with the fruit wrapped in it.

"No, Gnoseon told me not to eat while I'm here. Mother, we must get you in and get dad free. You can't stay here in this wretched place." He turns and looks at the guards. "I have a gold coin, I will see if they will take it to let me in."

"I don't know Gym. I've seen them turn away many men. We must get in though to set your father free."

Gymnos pats his mother on the shoulder. "I'll do whatever it takes mother, we must get dad back."

She stands and kisses him. "Be careful son."

Gymnos walks over to the guards. The men appear very young and with similar, handsome faces, almost like twins. With the exception of golden sandals and a leather half helmet covering their long blonde hair, they are naked. Their bodies are smooth and lightly muscled. The only hair on their bodies is a small crown of golden fleece above their dicks and very light hair on their thighs and calves.

"I need to enter to get my father." He points to the gate as he walks up.

"What is your name and what is your business here," asks one of them.

"I am Gymnos, my father Kasos is being held here. I have come to bring him home."

"Is that your mother under the tree," asks the other guard.

"Yes."

"She is mortal. You are only half god then."

"I am a god, that is all that matters." He holds out the gold coin. "I will give you this coin as a token if you let me in."

The guard on the left takes the coin; he turns it over then hands it to his partner. "No, it is valuable, but we have no need of gold here."

"Alexiares, he is very handsome, let us take him to bed."

The other guard looks at him, "Come closer."

Gymnos steps closer. The young man places a hand on Gymnos' chest, stroking the hair. He runs his hand over the firm stomach muscles to the cock, which is starting to get larger. Eyeing Gymnos closely he marvels at his beauty. He runs his fingers under the balls and with the other hand, he feels Gymnos' firm round ass. He looks Gymnos in the eyes.

"Will you suck my dick?"

Gymnos turns around, he sees his mother watching him. He is conflicted, he can't let his mother see him sucking a man's dick, but how else will he gain entry?

"If I suck your cock, will you let me in?"

"Yes, you suck me and fuck my lover Anicetus, and then we will let you in."

Gymnos' cock is fully erect by now. He doesn't dare turn, as he doesn't want his mother to see him like this. He glances over his shoulder and sees his mother is gone. He looks the other way. He doesn't see her anywhere.

"OK, where do we go?"

"We don't need to go anywhere. We will do it here in front of the gates." Alexiares kneels down in front of Gymnos and starts sucking him. Anicetus walks over. He leans over his lover and starts kissing Gymnos.

"You are very handsome. Do you want to fuck me?" He plays with Gymnos' nipples as he waits for the reply.

"Yes, but how do I fuck you and suck your lover at the same time? We need a bed or something."

Anicetus pulls his husband up and kisses him. "We need to show him how to make love to us." Alexiares bends his man over. He starts licking his lover's ass, running his tongue deep into the hairless crack. His wet tongue works the anus until he can slide a finger in, then two. He stands up and spits in his hand; he covers Gymnos' cock in the saliva and then positions him behind and pulls his lover against the hard rod until it enters.

"Go ahead, fuck him. He likes a man's cock up his ass."

Gymnos starts fucking Anicetus with long slow strokes.

"Fuck him hard, he likes it hard."

Gymnos pulls the young man's legs closer and rams his hard cock into the tight ass. Alexiares pushes Gymnos over the supple body. He steps next to them and pulls Gymnos' mouth over to the side and slides his hard penis between the parted lips. He holds his head as he fucks the mouth quickly.

"Stroke his cock." Alexiares orders Gymnos.

Gymnos drops his arm around Anicetus' waist. He finds the throbbing dick and starts stroking it in rhythm with the strokes he is delivering to the ass.

The three men thrust and pump in a frenzied heat. They do not see Aglea slip through the gate while they fuck.

"Oh, fuck, eat my sperm," yells Alexiares as he cums in Gymnos' mouth.

Gymnos can feel his balls tighten as he shoots his godly seed into the tight ass. Anicetus immediately unleashes his load, the precious cargo wasted in the sand. Gymnos pulls out of the deep hole he has drilled. Dropping to his knees, he takes Anicetus' cock in his mouth and licks off the remains of the seed. Alexiares kisses his lover and the two run their hands over each other's bodies, moaning, remembering the pleasure they have just experienced with Gymnos.

A woman appears from nowhere bearing a large jug filled with water. She takes a sponge, cleans all three of the men, and then goes around the corner. She brings a smaller jug with olive oil. She rubs all three of them with the oil until their skin glistens.

Alexiares points to the gate. "You may enter now."

Anicetus puts a hand on Gymnos' shoulder. "Kiss me before you leave so I can remember this moment."

Gymnos kisses both men. He walks through the open gate and up the path to the mountain.

•••

Warm, bright light shines down from the mountain as Gymnos delights in the easy walk. The path is no longer the gray ash, but now silvery white sand, which is cooling to his feet. He leaves the underworld behind as he marches upwards. There are olive trees and grassy knolls along the way. The verdant scenery dotted with white, yellow and purple flowers that scent the air.

****

Zephyrus and Oreithyia swirl about him as he marches to his goal.

****

He reaches a large marble palace in short time. Walking through the gates, he finds himself immediately in the presence of the twelve Olympians.

"What are you doing here?" inquires a handsome older man clothed in a white and gold chiton.

"I am Gymnos, son of Kasos. I have come to bring him home."

The god looks at him with a wry smile, "I am Zeus, and I tell you, your father stays here."

Hera looks at her husband, "Zeus, hear the boy out." She looks at Gymnos. "Speak your mind son. You only need convince the council why your father should be freed."

The gods have been entombed in their heaven for hundreds of years. Their folly, meddling in humans' lives and loves, caused Zeus to seal heaven's doors. A handsome newcomer thrills them. They watch him intently.

Gymnos bows, he starts to speak, but suddenly feels a man's smooth, naked body pressed against his back and a large soft cock pressed between his buttocks. Hermes has flown down from his seat and wrapped his arms around Gymnos. He slides his large hands down Gymnos' stomach to his golden pubic hair, spreading his fingers, encircling the furry balls and hard cock. Suddenly Ares is in front of him. The handsome god presses his muscled body against Gymnos and encircles his arms around the two other gods. Gymnos can feel Hermes' cock growing hard in his crack. Ares' cock stiffens as it rubs against Gymnos'.

"I want to feel my hard dick enter deep in your ass." Hermes whispers in his ear.

Ares presses his lips against Gymnos' mouth. He kisses him passionately as the furry bodies writhe together in ecstasy. "Sweet beauty, we welcome you with love to our home."

There is a loud clap of thunder. The three turn to face the sound, Zeus is standing in front of his throne, his arms over his head. His robe has fallen to his feet and the massive body glows with godly magnificence, the enormous cock pointing straight towards them. The three of them stand with their cocks pointing skyward, arms entwined, unashamed to display their lust for each other.

"Enough!" shouts Zeus. He smiles knowingly as he continues. "Taking might be done later, by me. For now, we will hear him out."

The two let go of Gymnos and retake their seats, for the time being.

Gymnos regains his composure. "My holy mentors, I beg for your indulgence. I am a simple young man who has just learned of his legacy. I have learned in school the myths of the gods, their loves, their jealousies and strife. You all have had lovers, sometimes mortals. My father fell in love with a mortal and made the difficult decision to stay with her. We know that my mother will age. Her beauty as a youth has become womanly beauty and, eventually, she will fade from the earth. My father knows he must endure this loss, watching as his love moves away from him. Is this not punishment enough for his sins? You all have loves that are eternal. You don't have to worry about the same loss. Can you dare to forgive him for his deceit and hiding from you? Can you let him share this brief span of time with his only love? I entreat you; let us return to our home."

Zeus stands, he looks around at the other gods and then at Gymnos. "Will you give up your love and your children for the sake of your father's happiness?"

"I have no love, sir. Khloe told me she would bear my children, but other than that, I know of no others. My parents are everything to me."

Zeus waves his hand and two stunning young women appear from behind a wall. They have long golden hair and are clothed in white and gold gauze. Gymnos recognizes them at once as Khloe's daughters. "These are your children. Would you abandon them to secure your father's happiness?"

"If these are my daughters, wouldn't my father's happiness be increased by knowing and loving them as he does me and my mother? Would you also deprive him of the joy of his grandchildren?"

Hera stands next to her husband and takes his hand. "Gymnos, would you give up your life on earth? Would you stay here in the gardens of Olympus with your father, mother and children? Are you willing to give up mortal life with all of its joys and pleasures to spend eternity here, never leaving again?"

"What about Khloe? She can't travel here. Could I go back with our children to see her?"

"We will release Khloe from her stream and she will be allowed to live here with your family."

"Then, yes, absolutely. I will miss earth, but I would rather be happy with my family."

Zeus holds out his arm, pointing to each of the other gods. Each in turn gives their permission for Kasos' release. "You will live just beyond the walls here. Just remember, you will never be allowed to leave. If you do, you will die."

"Thank you, all of you. And my mother will live out the rest of her days here with us?"

Athena glides down and kisses Gymnos' cheek. One hand rests on his butt, the other caresses a nipple. Her black hair brushes his lips as she speaks. "Artemis and I will ensure your mother's vitality so long as she stays here. She will not get older or die for as long as she remains." She gazes into his eyes as she awaits a reply.

Gymnos kisses Athena and rubs his cock on her thigh. "Wonderful goddess your promise is most welcome." He is overjoyed with the prospect of his new life. Taking the hands of his daughters, they run down the path to find his mother. "Mother, father is freed, we will all live here forever! These are my daughters, Euphrasia and Irene. Isn't this wonderful!"

Aglea looks at him disapprovingly. "Your daughters? They are lovely, but how?" She looks at the three of them. Thinking about her home and life in California she shakes her head. "Really? You expect me to stay in this place? What about college? You have what it takes to go pro and make a lot money. Will eternity here be more satisfying than that? I don't think so! I'll take my chances in Encinitas."

"Mother, I will do as you wish. I think I already missed the big game and the scouts though. Is money really that important compared to happiness? I would give up my life for your happiness if you wish to return home. If you and father leave, I cannot go with you. Khloe and our daughters must stay here. Think of the happiness we will have here, together, as a family."

His mother puts her hand on his cheek. "Yes, sweet Gym. You are right of course. Family is the most important thing. You've literally gone through hell for us and we will be here for you."

12