The Joys of Jonathan's Tuition

Story Info
Jon poses naked to pay for college.
5.4k words
4.28
35k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maude1067
Maude1067
174 Followers

The Joys of Jonathan's Tuition: Pt 1

maude1067

Incest, humiliation, CFNM, CMNM, OON

Jonathan, aged 18, excessively cute but clueless.

Eliza, Jon's mother, whose husband passed away when Jon was ten.

Mabel and Molly, twin twenty-year-old sisters of Jonathan, currently attending the

local college, but still living at home, most of the time.

Grandpa Landry, Eliza's father, who lives nearby. Still spry and gay.

George Stevens, thirty-five, very gay and very rich.

Ever since Eliza's husband passed away, money had been tight. She and her three children still had a good home and a good life, but with college coming up, money became a problem. The twin girls, at age twenty, were set in college, with scholarships and small trust funds set up for them when they were just babies.

But as the third child, Jonathan's tuition was a problem. He wanted to become an accountant or a librarian, two careers that fit his shy and withdrawn personality. But he was a few thousand dollars short for tuition to the local college.

Jonathan was an appealing young man. He was popular and the large numbers of people who attended his eighteenth birthday party was impressive. Now, he had a few minuses - overly quiet, shy, bit goofy, overly sensitive (with the emphasis on 'overly'), and missing a few of the social skills that his sisters had in abundance. On the plus side, he was very intelligent and had 'movie star' good looks. Handsome? Yes. But his real asset was that he was cute and comely, still looking like an older teenager than a young adult he was. His dark brown eyes contrasted with his sandy, curly hair, and his long eyelashes, snub nose, solid chin, flush cheeks, wide mouth, and luscious lips made for a very cute face.

Molly and Mabel had none of Jon's minuses but most of his assets. Stunningly beautiful, they owned any room they entered, using their vivacious personalities and charisma to conquer one and all. Both girls had great successes at high school and college, both academically and socially. And both always looked out for and protected their little brother, who, at eighteen, was two years younger than his sisters.. Jonathan was rather clueless about many things in life and he needed looking after. Fortunately there was a lot of love and affection within the family circle. Jonathan loved to hug and be hugged by his sisters and mom and any other family members nearby.

The fifth member of the family was Grandfather George Landry, who lived in a small apartment attached to the main house. He also was very protective of his three grandchildren. And George did try to fill the gap that his son-in-law's death created, especially 'father and son' activities. Grandpa didn't have any money, certainly not enough to help Jonathan with his tuition. But his emotional support was crucial to Jonathan's development. And once Jonathan reached the legal age of eighteen, grandfather's relationship with his grandson would change, for each a positive change, and the situation that instigated the change was Jonathan's tuition needs.

The solution to Jonathan's tuition money came in the person of George Stevens, a single thirty-five year very rich man. He was a 'man about town' who supported all the arts groups, and attended plays and shows that schools put on as well as adult groups. He did not hide his homosexuality and in a very liberal community like Jonathan's family lived in, George was well received. He worked hard for his money and had a nice mansion in town where he hosted countless parties, most of which were to raise money for the arts groups.

It was at Jon's Senior Drama Production that George saw Jonathan for the first time and was very impressed by his talent. He also was impressed by Jonathan's stunning looks. During intermission, he did ascertain that the young man was eighteen and dreamed that he could see more of the young actor. Except for the 'meet and greet' time after the show, George never did get to see Jonathan in person the way he wanted to see him. He did, however, get to see the young man in all his glory, just not in person. And he was able to do this because of his wealth.

When George heard about Jonathan's tuition problem, he came up with an idea that would allow him to see all, even if he couldn't touch anything. In fact, he wouldn't even be in the room when the eighteen year young man was exposed.

Although George didn't know Jonathan, he did know Eliza through the various art committees that he attended through the years. He decided to visit her to offer a solution to all their financial problems. And he knew she would be receptive since at a party a couple of weeks prior, Eliza had too much to drink and confided in George about her incestuous desires concerning her son. Of course, as George knew, all mothers have these feelings, especially if the son is as gorgeous as Jonathan was. So George and Eliza came up with a solution that left them both very excited. However, the solution would have to involve Grandpa Landry and then, ultimately, Jonathan himself, who would make the final decision since he was a legal adult.

Eliza went to see her father. "George made a very generous offer. He will pay $300,000 to cover the college education of all three of the children, plus a little for me to spend on the family."

"Well, that is great," grandpa said. "But I assume this is more than a gift. What does he want?"

"It was a revealing conversation," Eliza said. "George is gay, as you know, and he has taken an interest in Jonathan now that he is an adult. He would like to see some photos of Jonathan - that is all."

"It must be some photos for $300,000," grandpa said. "I assume it involves some nudity?"

"Well, yes," his daughter replied, "in the form of discreet pictures."

"I admit the money is good," he said, "but the cost could be high for Jonathan. The pictures could appear on the internet."

"Not likely," she said. "George said people put things on the internet to make money and he has more money than he will ever need. He has a special camera that will create a DVD disc which will be for his use only. The pictures will be for his own enjoyment. He also offered to sign a contact that will pay Jonathan $1,000,000 if any of the pictures do appear on the internet."

"I know George and know him to be honorable, so I don't see any real concern here. And getting money for college and other things is worth the risk. But it is not my risk, it is Jonathan's. Besides, it is a moot point. I don't think Jonathan will go for it, and it will be difficult to find a discreet and honest photographer."

"Well," Eliza said, "the photographer is easy. It will be you, dad."

"Whoa - me?"

"Yes, you," she said. "One, you have the skill set given your experience with cameras. And, Jonathan said you are the only person he will accept for the shoot"

"So, he already knows about this?"

"Yes," she said. "And Jonathan offered that you were the only one he wanted. He loves you and knows you love him. And besides, he is a legal adult, and he sees no harm in one or two shots of him which no one will ever see. My problem is that I don't think 'one or two' shots is what George wants, not for that amount of money."

"Okay, Eliza," her dad said, "here is what I think. I will talk with George and get the whole story. Then I will talk it over with you and you and I will have to agree with all the terms. Then we talk it over with Jonathan and let him make his decision.. But, he must be allowed to backout whenever he wants, since he is a legal adult. And I will agree to participate if only Jon and I, and no one else, are in the room."

"Agreed," his daughter said. "But I think Jonathan will do it because it will help his sisters and me, and not help just himself. He really does not want to do it, but he will because it helps all of us.

Of course, grandpa himself wanted this to happen. Since Jonathan turned eighteen in the fall, he wondered what his grandson looked like naked and now he will get his chance. He went to George eager to finalize the agreement. Then he returned to talk to his daughter.

"First, George said it would be about forty shots with many different poses. And some might be very graphic and very revealing. Every inch of Jonathan's body will be recorded so knowing that, he might not want to proceed. I will talk with him so there are no surprises for him if he goes along with the photo shoot."

"One other change, dad," Eliza said. "And don't be angry or disappointed with me. I want a copy of the DVD for my own use. He is my son and I deserve to see all of him.

"Oh, sweetie," Eliza's dad said. "I understand completely. Seeing your adult child naked brings a closeness between parent and child which is important now because he no longer will be living here -first college and his own apartment- he won't be around you anymore. Okay, time for me to have a talk with my grandson."

"He probably will refuse, in the end." Eliza said. "You know how shy and inexperienced he is."

"Probably," said grandpa, "but keep in mind, he legally is an adult so the final decision is completely up to him."

Grandpa was sitting with Jonathan in the gazebo in the back lawn. "Now, my boy, or should I say young man, I want to be sure you are okay with all this. It is more than you think,"

"How so?"

"First, the shoot will take four or more hours." Grandpa laughed as his grandson's expressive face registered surprise.

"Second," grandpa continued, "there will be forty to fifty shots and you will be in all kinds of positions. Know this - I will see every inch of your body."

There was a pause as the young man thought about this new aspect. Clearly he thought this would be a front and back picture taken from a distance and he would just be opening a robe or something for a short second or two.

"Keep in mind," grandpa continued, "that Mr. Stevens is giving you and your family a significant sum of money. He will want something more than a quick glance. But also keep in mind that he will not be showing these pictures to anyone else."

"Okay, I guess - I mean this will be embarrassing," Jonathan said. "Gosh, that means you will see everything."

"Let's get one thing straight, Jonathan," grandpa said. "I love you and I would love you if you were the ugliest man in town. And I love you clothed or naked, small or tall, or whatever. Understand?"

Jonathan relaxed a little. "I love you, too. I told mom I wouldn't do this unless you took the pictures. I know you love me." He leaned over and gave the older man a warm and tight hug.

"Thank you for that nice hug," grandpa said. "Okay, there are two final conditions, one from Mr. Stevens, and one from me. You must agree to both or there is no point doing this and we will find another way to get the money for tuition." The young man nodded assent.

"Fourth," grandpa said, "there will be a few pictures of you with an erection."

"What?" Jonathan exclaimed, almost jumping out of his seat. "I would have to have a hard-on in front of you? Or Mr. Stevens?"

"It is his decision - it is what he wants for giving you, your mom, and your sisters such a large gift. I will photograph it discreetly."

"I don't know," Jon said. "I will have to think about this one. That would be very embarrassing to me. I don't know if I could handle that if you were to see me that way."

Of course, grandpa very much wanted to see his cute grandson 'that way'. He didn't pursue this point but he knew Jon would go along, if only for his family.

"Jonathan, I love you and it should not matter how I see you. But going on, the fifth condition is mine and it will probably be the hardest one. And the one you may not be ready for. I need to be convinced that you can handle this, that you can expose yourself in this manner and not get depressed or upset after you have done this. I will not take these pictures or give the photos to anyone unless you agree to this condition. And that is that you and your mother will watch the finished product together."

"Grandpa - I cannot do that. That embarrassment will kill me."

"It will not," grandpa replied, "if you are truly ready. If you really can't look at these pictures with your own mother, then you are not ready. You must agree to this or I will not take the pictures."

Well, readers, as you can imagine, it took a long discussion before Jonathan came around. Or else, why write this story? Grandpa reminded the young man that his mother loved him with a totality that only mothers can have. He mentioned that Jon is eighteen years old and a legal adult. In the end, if he really can't do it, then it is his choice. And when he told his daughter that Jonathan had agreed, she was beside herself with joy and excitement, as he knew she would be. Hell, he himself was excited about taking pictures of his grandson in the nude. Who wouldn't?

Finally, the big day arrived. This day would be one that will fulfill grandpa's most important wish - to finally see his favorite grandson completely naked. For the same reason, this was a day Jonathan was dreading. During the days before, Jonathan had struggled with his overwhelming shyness that could stop this whole situation, but he knew the family needed this money. And he was comfortable that grandpa would be the one taking the pictures although even that thought filled him with embarrassment. Eliza saw the signs in her son and decided to have a quick talk with him.

"What is really bothering you?" Eliza asked him.

Mom, I am nervous about getting undressed with grandpa - you know - him seeing everything."

"We don't have to do this and it is your decision," Eliza said. "We will find some other way to get the money."

"No, grandpa isn't the real problem," the young man said. "I love him and I know he loves me - and he will protect me. No, you are the problem. I don't know how I can watch this with my mom - the embarrassment and humiliation would be too much."

Eliza went over to Jonathan and gave him a good hug. "Oh, honey," she said. "You will be embarrassed but surely not humiliated. You are so pretty, so cute, that anyone would want to see you naked. Keep in mind, you will make the final decisions as to which photos are used. Grandpa will initially pick the ones he thinks Mr. Stevens will like to have. Then when you and I see the DVD, I will make my suggestions. Then, the ultimate decision is yours. But I will be honest with you. I want to see my boy naked. I know you will be embarrassed - that is natural. But the moment will be very special for me, to see my Jonathan completely and beautifully naked." She gave her son, still in tears, a long hug with lots of kisses, even on his lips.

On the day, Jonathan and grandpa arrived at Mr. Stevens' mansion for the shoot (Mr. Stevens would be in Florida). The shoot would be done in the library and grandpa had been there the day before setting everything up. What Jon did not know was that grandpa had a few small video cameras set up. He wasn't going to film the whole thing, but he had in mind creating a special moment that would be for Eliza only, not for Mr. Stevens.

He instructed his grandson to go to the bathroom and change into a bathrobe that he had left the day before. When he came out, he should be wearing only the bathrobe. When the young man came out, grandpa could see that he was very nervous. He went over to his grandson and placed his hands on his cheeks. "Look at me, Jonathan. The photos are going to come out great because you are one very beautiful human being, male or female."

"I am scared, grandpa," Jonathan said. "Here I am eighteen and I am still scared. I am such a baby."

"Of course you are scared." grandpa said reassuring the lad. "Here, let me take the robe off." With love, grandpa slipped his grandson's robe off, leaving him completely naked. Grandpa stepped back and looked at his grandson, stunned by the lad's beauty. He was now looking at his naked grandson, something every member of his family wants to do. His eyes geared on the part of the young man's body, that part never seen. Unbelievably, this pretty young man had the perfect sex organ. He had a nice bushel of pubic hair His penis was about four inches long with a smooth crown and a pretty piss slit. His scrotum hung down and his balls were very visible. He noticed that his grandson's left testicle was hanging a little lower than the right one. That was perfect - his balls were noticeable and would be visible to all who would see the picture. The whole scene was one of the perfect male nude.

He could see that Jonathan was getting a little nervous at how he was staring at his genitals. So grandpa asked the young man to walk to the far wall so Grandpa could observe how Jonathan's butt cheeks moved when the young man was walking. And on the way back, he wanted to observe how Jon's cock and balls flowed when he was walking. Then he placed Jonathan in poses for the taking of the pictures.

In one such pose, he had Jonathan resting on the couch, but his genitals were not quite resting properly. So he went to the couch and sat down.

"Jonathan," grandpa said quietly, "I am going to adjust your cock and balls, but I do it with love." Jonathan watched closely as his grandpa pulled his penis out and placed it pointing in a different direction so that the camera would catch the boy's pee slit. He then lifted his grandson's balls up and outward so they would be seen better in the photo.

"There," grandpa said with a smile. "Had to be careful since your penis and balls are precious cargo. Did it feel okay when I touched you?"

"It kind of tickled," Jonathan said with a smile.

"Was I gentle enough?"

"Oh, yes," the embarrassed boy said.

"Did it bother you that I touched you?" grandpa asked.

"Actually, no," Jonathan said. "I kind of liked it. Except for my doctor, no one has ever touched me there. I'm glad it was you. If you wish, you can touch me again," So grandpa circled his finger on his grandson's penis crown and he cradled his balls, which made Jonathan giggle.

A later pose involved Jonathan's tight little butt hole. The young man was on his back with his legs up and spread out so that his anal membrane, flowing into his rosy, pink anus, would show the viewer the way into his grandson's rectum. And one also could see his two testicles resting on his sensitive and smooth perineum, with his cock resting on his pubes.

"Are you okay with this, Jonathan?" grandpa asked.

"I guess," the boy replied. "I mean, you can see everything. It is like I have no more secrets."

"To me, your body has no secrets. That is the way it should be for a grandfather who loves his grandson so much. Your sweet butt crack and your cute balls are very pretty."

"My asshole itches a bit."

"Okay if I fix that?" grandpa asked.

"I guess, if you want to."

Grandpa got up and put some lotion on his fingers. He walked to Jonathan and kissed him on his forehead and then sat next to his naked grandson. Using his fingers, he gently rubbed his grandson's anal membranes and his anus "Do you feel better now?"

The boy groaned with pleasure and whispered "It feels wonderful."

This particular scene was the third to last that would be seen on the DVD. It would show everything this young man had to offer, every crevice and secret revealed, his most intimate and sensitive parts of his body on vivid display.

The next to last scene was very special. But also the most embarrassing for Jonathan since he knew his mother would see this. Jonathan really enjoyed doing this particular pose, but he knew how embarrassed he would be when it became time for mom to see. Grandpa sat in the big easy chair and had his naked grandson sit in front of him between his legs. Grandpa took his grandson's entire manhood in his hand and gently - oh, ever so gently -massaged Jonathan's balls and then fondled his eighteen year old penis. Then he reached around his front and ran his fingers up and down Jonathan's butt crack and massaged the boy's anus. Having his grandfather feel every sensitive spot in the most intimate area of his body produced the most heated erection this eighteen year old beauty ever had.

Maude1067
Maude1067
174 Followers
12