The Judgement Moon Pt. 03

Story Info
A storm of Unclean--Jaguars--roam the countryside!
13.2k words
4.78
2.2k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sanzas
Sanzas
142 Followers

The story so far:

Jasni - A young woman from the west who has been sent off to do a year abroad by her new stepmother. She is very unhappy about this, especially since she is not familiar with Sattvic Discipline and has been given a trained Sattvic governess.

Miss Emily Candlewick - A Sattvan trained governess assigned to Jasni to help get her to her aunt's house in the Third Riding outside the great city of DunnisUrom.

En route to the Weatherthorp family (see below) Miss Emily and her ward have been captured by two men (and a one of their judicial slaves, an astrologer) due to their encounter with a bandit ("Lady Vulpis") who has interfered in their plans.

Kalvan Koros - Formerly a young lieutenant in the DunnisUrom Legion detachment. Punished for bad behavior, he resigned his position and took on service as the footman to the Dame Knight Listily. Under most circumstances, this would be a humiliating demotion.

Dame Listily - A young, decorated Dame Knight who achieved wide acclaim in her campaign against the Unclean. A singularly imposing figure, she has been given the Third Riding outside of DunnisUrom to govern and protect.

The Weatherthorp family - Matron (works in the kitchen, raises her daughters), the patriarch (Jasob, a good-natured farmer), and four daughters (Nally, Salli, Heather, and Esti). Heather is encountered by the Dame Knight and her footman after being punished following a row with her mother. They live in the Third Riding and have reason to fear that Unclean are active and ranging outside of the old wood.

The family, Kalvan, and the Dame Knight Listily, are en route to the Third Riding's stronghold (the Dame Knight's home) as the Unclean have been found too close to the family farm for them to shelter there safely.

Cais Verah - Son of the Great House Verah (which has ties to the Crown and the Throne that go back to antiquity). He has been tentatively arranged to a union with the Dame Knight. Her lineage is not nearly as prestigious as his, but she is highly accomplished and regarded, unlike Cais who is in trouble with his mother (Lady Verah) for having tried to circumvent her authority.

Yais of House Verah - a street girl and highly adept pickpocket. She was recruited by Cias as part of his plan to obtain an item from a powerful man that might let him escape his mother's machinations. In order to attend the celebration event, she was required to act as a "pet-girl" (a punishment usually used on housemaids which requires them to crawl and act as a household pet for a period of time). When the plot was exposed, Yais was given a choice to stay on as a pet in the great house or be returned, punished, to the streets. She chose to stay and is now Cais' personal servant / pet.

Miss Astalia - a wealthy merchant woman. Born to humble beginnings, she has been ruthless and driven to achieve wealth and power. Now she is embroiled with some plan involving the transport of a mysterious box from an exotic port in the south back to her co-conspirators in DunnisUrom. She has been waylaid and captured by...

Secretary Fresta - a young secretary / servant to the overbearing Astalia, Fresta spends much of her time being a suffering plaything to her mistress. Now she has been captured by bandits!

Nissa "Lady Vulpis", the Bandit Queen - The leader of a group of bandits who have been robbing coaches and other travelers in the Western Wood. She caught Emily and Jasni's coach, but released them after a brief examination of the cargo. She caught Astalia's coach and when the woman ran into the woods, the bandit queen (a term for a woman who leads a bandit party) ran her down and caught her. She had the mysterious box with her, but had hidden it prior to being captured.

Judgment Moon Pt 03

THIRD RIDING - THE MOORLANDS: EMILY CANDLEWICK

Emily sat naked in the cell. They were in the basement of an ancient stone manor house that had stood out in the moorlands, probably for a hundred years.

The basement of the house had been converted into a workshop of sorts. There were waterlights shining, making the stone rooms and corridors bright. She saw machines--some with coils of metal, some with glass covered dials and meters. Some with hatches that could open to put kindling or coal or some other fuel into. There were numerous cabinets and work tables and tool-racks. Most concerning to her, however, was the selection of speculums and enema bags and tubes with a frightening collection of exotic nozzles.

A flat table was fitted with restraints built into it and a peculiar collection of copper pipes ran from near where she presumed her head would be up into the ceiling. They looked like plumbing pipes but connected to nothing she could see.

The astrologer, 'Shelton' was a particularly nasty piece of work. He ordered her into the restraint cage in the back of the wagon-contraption she'd been herded into. With her head and wrists sticking out, caged as though she was on her knees in a pillory, he had used a paddle like device with a metal-coated surface and a trigger. He would hold it against her skin and pull the trigger and it erupted in a terrible shock! She had been caught unawares and howled.

He had laughed and placed the paddle against her sex. He'd offered her a chance to beg him and she had unwisely refused. On the second try, she had begged him to spare her there! It hadn't helped. She had peed in front of him, urine running down both of her thighs.

The only thing that spared her at all was that his device seemed to take time to recover before it could be used again, but she had been sobbing when they reached the house.

She was marched, naked, down to the basement under orders of Mr. Rath. He'd told Shelton, apparently his owned Judicial slave, was allowed to "enjoy himself" but not to "overly harm her."

He had not ordered her cleaned so, of course, the man left her wet. She had glimpsed her ward--Jasni was still clothed, and looked like she may have cried a little, but was otherwise bearing up well. She was grateful for that.

The obese man, a Mr. Towbee, had requested a custom key from his partner, Mr. Rath, and had taken the astrologer off to somewhere in the basement, the big man's small, mean eyes, falling over her body--a look that suggested he'd far rather have HER for what he had planned--but would settle for their slave for now.

Her captors were in no hurry to make use of her, it seemed. She could hear grunts and whimpers and groans from the chambers where Mr. Towbee was, in her estimation, availing his cock of Shelton. From the noises, it sounded like Shelton was somewhat used to this treatment but was certainly suffering grandly.

However much she might appreciate his ordeal after the terrible shock-paddle thing, this did not bode well for her. And, worse, when they were done with what they wanted, Mr. Towbee would likely be ready to go again, this time with the subject he really wanted.

Her cell was sturdy--bars, and a door built into the wall. Around her on three sides were solid stone, and the lock looked heavy and effective. There was a stone block against the back serving as perhaps a sitting surface or a bed. A bucket was within reach, she presumed as a makeshift chamber pot. There were rings inset to the back wall where shackles could be affixed. No, her stay here was not going to be a pleasant one.

Mr. Towbee's endurance was proving to be impressive, not that she felt much sympathy for Shelton. She hugged herself when she heard a door from the flight of stairs open and shifted to sit as properly as she could on the stone bench.

It was Jasni! The girl looked around the strange workshop and glanced at Mr. Rath.

"Go on," said the man. "Say hello to your governess."

The girl was commendably composed. Mr. Rath, apparently deciding not to entertain them with the sounds from Mr. Towbee's exploits, stalked out of the room, with a hard look at Emily: BEHAVE!

Emily felt the humiliation of being naked and smelling of urine in front of her ward--but the girl looked more concerned for Emily's health than her dignity. Their fingers laced between the bars.

"Did Mr. Rath--" Emily started.

"I'm fine," whispered Jasni.

"He searched me and seemed a bit annoyed by the absorbant--but he's not done anything to me yet."

"Good," Emily said, relieved. "Do as they tell you--be polite and compliant. Don't provoke them or tell them things about you," she instructed Jasni.

"I don't think they intend to hold us here overly long. I'm not certain they'll just release us, but it's possible."

Jasni didn't look overly convinced and truthfully, neither was Emily--but she would have to understand more about what was happening here. She doubted the farmer would be quiet, and their contraption was certainly noticeable. They were out in the riding--it wasn't dense, but it wouldn't be hard for the authorities to search. What were they thinking!?

"Is he going to---to take me?" Jasni asked, nervously. I saw them on the observation deck during my... punishment.

Emily's eyes flashed with alarm! "What were they doing?" she asked.

"They were looking at the moon--the Judgment Moon--with some kind of device. I think a telescope. In the Cock they asked me about the bandit girl who stopped us."

Emily thought furiously, but she didn't know what to make of all that. "Okay--Just: do what you can to avoid angering them and if you see a chance to escape, don't worry about me."

Mr. Rath returned, cleaning something off his hands and holding the chastity belt the astrologer had worn. He placed it down.

"Back to the stair, girl," said Mr. Rath watching as Jasni passed with a dim glare in his direction.

Mr. Rath approached.

"I'll obey," Emily said quickly.

He nodded. "Good. I do not plan to harrow your charge, then."

She felt relief at the plain way he said it--but she knew his largess would not extend to her.

She slumped back on the stone seat and waited for her captors to return. It was the astrologer she saw first. He came wearing only a coat and his slave collar. He was walking with obvious discomfort. From what she had heard, the fat man had spent quite a long time enjoying probably his anus and possibly his mouth as well. He looked to be in a particularly foul mood.

When he stalked over to her, she saw what she'd feared. Punishments by Art were rare in the judiciary system--Artisans were too important to waste on most criminals--but for astrologers, and for some crimes, they expended the effort. His penis was little more than a shrunken, fleshy nub. His testicles were the size of an infant's. His entire pelvis was slightly swollen and pink.

She felt certain he had not had a proper spend since his sentence was imposed--and likely, given the work done on his front, his rear would have had alterations imposed on it to make anal stimulation less pleasant. He smelled faintly of urine, semen, and shit. She had no doubt his sentence was utterly wretched--but she also knew she was in his power... and that was bad.

"Like the look?" he asked her, bitterly, spreading his long coat to 'show off' his sex. "Getting to see a male reduced to a female!" he snarled. "Do you find it satisfying knowing I seek to be fucked the way one of you does, knowing my only relief can come from being humiliated in my anus!?"

He stalked over and lifted the chastity panty. "The court ladies thought it magnificent when I was humbled! The bitch from your order who did the work took pains in her craft so that my rear channel would lubricate like your front-tunnel and its lubrication would dribble down my thighs, like a whore's!"

He looked furious and humiliated--and his tiny cock-nub was, itself, leaking precum as his wallowing in the humiliation of his punishment excited it. He placed the chastity belt back around him and closed it with a solid snap. Then he took a metal ring from a peg on the wall.

She recognized it: a control collar. He pushed it through the bars and let it fall to the floor.

"Put that on, wench. I know how treacherous you order females are!"

Collars created as this one was were rare and expensive. Uggghh. She stood and came forward and knelt to retrieve it.

"No, honey. Frog squat. I want a full view of your purse at all times!"

She blushed and did as he told her. When she collected the collar, he motioned her to him and told her to turn and face the inside of the cell, her back to him. She stood still, shuddering as he fingered her anus. Not hard--and he didn't deeply insert his fingers, but he probed it, violating her.

Then he removed his hands and locked the collar around her neck, closing it with a click. Only he or those who dominated him could remove it. She battled with her composure and managed to keep from sobbing or pleading with him.

The control collar would enable him to punish her with a word--but also could restrain her movement in a few different unpleasant ways. She sniffled, aware that now she was helpless.

"Over here, princess," he sneered, and motioned to a workbench. At his direction, she boosted herself up on to it, feeling the smooth surface under her buttocks.

"You met the bandit queen," he said, collecting instruments. "Yes? Another bitch!"

He had what he wanted, and he brought the device over. It looked like a sort of looking-scope with the eyepiece at the top, so it pointed down into a set of clamps that she saw were meant to hold her thighs in place.

"Lay down and open your legs," he said, sliding the scope thing between her thighs. She lay back, looking up at the ceiling, wondering what this thing was. Astrologers were secretive--they were not exactly Artisans--but they were close to it and their ancient knowledge was carefully guarded.

He maneuvered the clamps so they closed on her thighs with leather coated grips. They weren't hard--there were straps he drew around her, there, to prevent escape--but they mostly seemed to prevent accidental motion or perhaps squirming. Her hands were locked into manacles, spread to the sides.

"Well, girl," he said. "You seem wet enough we won't need extra lubrication!" her face burned. There were... phalluses... a rack of them. They seemed to have different lengths and lenses in them. He selected one and pressed into a slot in the machine. It was taken by a mechanism and he slowly lowered a lever that pressed the thing against her lips and then further into her channel.

It was big and time had passed since she had been taken there, so she gasped and arched with the intrusion. It was sheathed in some kind of slick rubber so at least it wasn't cold.

"Nuhhh--" she whimpered.

"Like that?" he asked, nastily. "Finally, you get to have something in your wet little puss."

She sniffled.

When he was finished seating the thing in her, he turned to the dials and controls for the eyepiece that looked down on her sex. Mmph! Something annoyed him.

"When you met the fox bitch," he said, reaching for another tool, "you both came into each other's orbit."

"She spoke to you, didn't she? If she shared a secret, that's even closer. If you kissed with passion, closer still!"

He looked her in the eye, then. Perhaps checking to see if she would tell him if they had, in fact, kissed with passion.

"So if I can find the threads of your lifelines, we can follow them back to where you met--and perhaps follow her from where you diverged."

"Be a good, compliant girl, and when we take you to the forest, we shan't leave you tied to a tree for the unclean to bugger."

She grimaced, but didn't respond beyond a brief nod.

"There," he said, not satisfied with whatever he'd done with the scope. "Now, let's have a look at all your little secrets and shames, bitch."

She bit her lower lip as he set his eye to the scope.

OHH!!! OHH!!! OHHHHH!! Something awful happened, and she gave a shrieking moan of disbelief and horror! The terrible shame of being nude--of her sex being scrutinized--of her lubrication and loss of control--and of her secret fantasies bubbling up was intolerable.

The shame SCREAMED in her head. "NO!! PLEASE!!" she begged him. "PLEASE, MASTER!!" She fought to close her legs--to cover her face! Her body was taut--her shameful secrets were bubbling up and out of her pudenda under his lenses!

He chuckled: One of the Nixi's at school, masturbating her in the punishing stocks! She spasmed, wailing.

Two of her male teachers--one in front, one behind, her face pressed against the tailored suit of Mr. Hargraves! Thier cocks in both holes--as a punishment: she was naked in this fantasy--but oh, they were taking her and holding her steady!

"You little slut," snickered the astrologer. "I'm going to have to sort through your filthy little mess to find the right lifeline."

Her cry was piteously wretched. She knew begging--pleading--would do her no good, and she did it anyway. It was impossible to endure!

"Why, I might have to spend all night in this nasty little twat of yours," he told her. She howled. He laughed.

THE THIRD RIDING, A WEEK AGO - DAME KNIGHT'S STRONGHOLD. - YAIS

Yais felt undone--she had fallen apart under a light teasing in front of the mistress of the household! The girl, Holly, hadn't even been trying to break her--just embarrass her, which, being assigned a punishment station, Yais knew she ought to expect.

She had never thought of herself as fragile and she'd thought herself brave among these powerful people--and here she'd been, blubbering like a schoolgirl, on the floor, in front of the Dame Knight!

The woman must be wondering what her proposed husband had been thinking!? What good was a house slave who couldn't even open doors without permission?? The Dame Knight had crossed the floor to where a very flustered maid and a sobbing "house-pet" huddled.

Yais had no idea what would happen when the Dame Knight reached her, only that the powerful woman would doubtless vent her frustration at the useless girl. She gave a surprised cry as she felt the woman reach under each arm and lift her easily into the air. She dared not struggle, lest she anger the Knight more, so she froze as the woman stepped easily over to the great bed and then, to Yais' shock, deposited her in it. The maid, Holly, rushed to remove Yais' boots as the knight undid the animal ear-strap Yais wore. Then she pulled the shirt up and off Yais, and rolled her, now silent, onto her stomach.

What--what--oh--oh FOO! The woman's hands undid the pants tie that closed in the small of Yais' back. She was going to--Uuulp! They were stripped off her in one powerful pull. Now she was naked in the bed save for her collar and the... tail.

The realization that they were now both looking down on the tail sprouting from her anus was another humiliation and it, again, caught Yais unready to bear it. More tears! No! No! NO, YAIS! NO!!! But she couldn't control herself--the act of crying, itself, making stopping it impossible. She pushed her face into the bedclothes, squeezing her eyes shut.

The Dame Knight said something she didn't catch and then strode from the room, probably to tell her master Cais that his pet was wailing her lungs out.

There was silence then--she had controlled herself enough to reduce the tears to soft hitches. There was a wet spot of tears on the Dame Knight's bed! Yais boiled with embarrassment and raised her head. Holly was still there, a hand on Yais' hip. She didn't look worried or scared exactly, but she looked concerned.

Yais swallowed, sniffled. "Sorry," she said thickly. "Normally I can bear it better than that. It's just--"

Holly cut her off: "Our mistress seems to have that effect on people, Yais-pet," her tone made it clear the diminutive was not meant to inflict further tears. "She's so strong it makes the rest of us feel so weak."

Yais blinked. That... made... some sense. As much as anything did. She HAD felt weak and unworthy in front of the knight.

Sanzas
Sanzas
142 Followers