The Junior Lawyer Pt. 03

Story Info
The boss's wife joins in.
1.6k words
4.61
28k
21

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Sorry for the long wait on this one! Global pandemic and all that.

*

The night went about as well as expected, but I felt some sort of hell brewing under my skin the entire time. Mrs. Lazarus made small talk with me and the other junior lawyers, rarely dropping her sharp, pointed eye contact that fell from my eyes to my revealing outfit. It was like the had X-ray vision and could see her husband's cum between my legs.

I knew something was coming. Returning to work Monday felt tense with Mrs. Lazarus stalking the halls once more. Every once in a while, I'd hear her stilettos click past my office door and cringe, envisioning her stomping in and strangling me. Since I had just completed a case, my workload was mostly sifting through potential clients, the sort of thing I'd done as an intern. It was incredibly frustrating going from feeling like the top of the heap to the very bottom.

Halfway through the morning, Mr. Lazarus -- I still struggled to call him Aaron, even in my head -- sent another direct hit to my self esteem when he popped his head in the door and said, "Would you mind grabbing black coffees for Suzanne and I? We have an important call in the conference room at noon."

Struggling not to roll my eyes, I stood dutifully and nodded. "Of course. I'll be back in fifteen minutes."

I ran down to the Starbucks that sat next door to the firm's building, grabbed two black coffees, and headed upstairs, all the while wishing to crawl under a rock. Time to hunker down for me, find another case to work on, and focus on my career. Another firm, maybe. Or something like that. But first, I had to deliver these stupid coffees.

I opened up the conference room door and found Mrs. Lazarus sitting at the head of the table, husband nowhere in sight. She was the antithesis of everything I felt: Her blonde hair was neat, pulled back into a sleek ponytail. Her makeup was flawless and feminine. She wore a slightly sheer white pussy bow blouse with a black, figure-hugging A-line skirt that was nothing like the outfit she had on the previous night. She exuded this unique power I felt myself drawn to. If she weren't glaring at me, I'd want to connect with her, confide in her, collaborate with her.

"Becca, is that my coffee?"

I scurried over and set one cup in front of the chair next to her, then moved to place hers in front of her. She intercepted my hand. Fear shot through my spine. "Becca, why don't you sit down? Aaron will be a minute. We should talk."

With no choice, and with her perfectly manicured nails clutching my wrist, I sat down at one of the seats that would soon be held by a criminal needing defense. It felt fitting.

She smiled at me. It was almost warm. She left her hand on my warm but loosened her grip. "So, how long have you been sleeping with my husband?"

I stammered, "I- I don't know what you're-"

"Oh please, honey. You think you're that subtle?"

I sighed and stared past her, to the wall. This felt like the end of my career. I envisioned myself being blacklisted from every firm in the city -- hell, with her power, the country. I'd spend my years wasting away as a file clerk in some pathetic county somewhere, never to see the open courtroom again. I said, "It's been a few months."

She almost laughed. "As soon as I left. He can't help himself."

I played with the hem of my skirt, unable to meet her gaze.

"You blushing at dinner was so cute." She continued, almost nonchalant, "Fingering under the table is one of his old moves."

My cheeks flamed, embarrassed at her perceptiveness and my curiosity piqued. "Really? How many?"

"Only a few. He's fairly selective about coworkers."

"So you...you've known the whole time?"

She gave me this look like 'come on' and asked, "You really haven't figured it out yet, have you?"

I offered my best theory. "You let him sleep around and he lets you do the same? Your marriage is just platonic or work at this point? That's sort of what I figured."

"Not quite."

Mr. Lazarus opened the door and stepped inside, locking it behind him. "Becca, good to see you."

"You too, I guess." I straightened up in my chair. "I'm confused -- am I not in trouble?"

"The opposite, actually." He sauntered over and took a sip of the coffee I brought for him. I stiffened, confused and cornered like a threatened dog. "See, Suzanne and I had a bit of a nontraditional arrangement. She lets me go after whoever I want-"

"-provided he shares," Mrs. Lazarus finished with a smile.

"Oh," I said. And then, as her dainty fingers squeezed my arm, again, "Oh."

Aaron leaned against the conference table. "What would you think about that, Rebecca? It's all up to you, of course. You can walk away now and we can all pretend none of this happened."

"Or-" Mrs. Lazarus twiddled with the top button of my blouse. Her lips were plump, soft, inches from my face. "-you could sit up on this desk and we could have some fun together."

I glanced between them for a few seconds. The blush moved from my cheeks into my chest and my breath picked up. I'd had a few threesomes back in college, but never with anyone so powerful -- and certainly not my bosses. I could barely breathe out, "I think I'd like that," before Mrs. Lazarus was all over me.

She pushed me up against the large boardroom table and kissed me intently. The woman knew how to kiss. She caught my lower lip in between her teeth and tugged, just slightly, until I whimpered.

Then she chuckled. You're sweet, aren't you, Becca?"

Before I could respond, she was unbuttoning my blouse. I was glad I picked today to wear a matching set of pink lacy underwear. My bra was unlined, my nipples already hard and poking through the flimsy material.Her lips traced down the tingling skin of my neck. I felt her tongue, cooler than my blushing chest, work its way between my breasts. She took my right breast from my bra and sucked hard on my nipple. I couldn't think as the sensation of her tongue swirling around, her teeth nibbling, her breath on me all fogged up my brain.

Suzanne pushed me back so I was fully reclining, my head at the other end of the narrow table, as she undid the rest of my top. Then, she tugged my skirt off and removed my hells, kissing down my legs as she went. I planted my feet firmly on the table as she dove between my legs, biting gently and sucking on my inner thighs. The fluttery feeling made me squirm.

After teasing my thighs, I knew I was already soaking wet, just waiting for attention to my throbbing clit.

Suzanne's icy blue eyes flashed up at me. Her hair was still perfect, all her clothes in tact while I was splayed out nearly naked. She asked, with no small amount of weight in her voice, "Are you going to be a good girl and say please?"

A woman had never spoken to me like that, and I had to admit it sent a red-hot jolt through my abdomen and into my cunt. I half-whined, half-sighed, "Please. Please. Fuck. Please!"

She didn't make me ask twice. Her tongue encircled my clit. Slowly, rhythmically, she worked on my clit until I was nearly bucking against her face. Then she slowed her pace, changing focus. She slowly slipped two fingers inside of me and curled them. This was definitely not her first time dominating a girl. The tips of her fingers massaged my g-spot as she -- agonizingly slow -- returned some attention to my clit. The combination was nearly enough to make me cum after only a minute or two.

Then, near my face, I heard the sound of Mr. Lazarus' zipper going down. My eyes opened and I saw him standing above me, fisting his dick to get it hard.

He looked down at me affectionately and placed his thumb in my mouth. I took it without complaint, totally submissive to whatever it was they wanted if it meant I got to cum. He asked, "Ever had a cock in your mouth while someone eats you out?"

I shook my head 'no' and opened my mouth wider as he removed his thumb. He replaced the thumb with his rock-hard cock, going slowly as I let him. I tiled my head to the side a bit to give him better access to my throat, enjoying the experience of having something in my mouth when I was already so turned on.

Once his cock was at the back of my throat, he said, "Suzanne, why don't you give her a treat? I want to feel her moan on me."

With me unable to say anything but totally, thoroughly out of my mind with bliss, she did as he said and increased the tempo of going down on me. Her tongue flicked up and down at a fever pitch and my dripping cunt began to clench on her fingers. I felt the telltale tightening in my abdomen as Aaron began to fuck my mouth in earnest. His cock hit the back of my throat and slid past while my eyes watered. I'd never experienced anything so intense in my life as the orgasm that crashed through my body. I gagged on his cock while his wife held me down, not letting up on my pussy.

It didn't take long for Mr. Lazarus to groan out, "I'm gonna cum, kitten."

I shut my eyes as he pulled out and blasted ropes of his cum onto my cheeks. My orgasm began to subside and my breaths were shallow, staggered.

Work was probably going to be a bit different now.