Kennel Club 01

Story Info
A favored pet gets taken to the club for a busy night.
3.9k words
4.59
10.4k
9

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 01/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's a good boy," my Master said to me as he fastened my collar around my throat.

As the supple black leather tightened around my neck and the buckle slid home, the feeling of relaxation and calm with more than a hint of excitement came over me. My Master smiled as he fastened the latch of my leash to the ring on the collar. "Someone is happy to have his collar on."

"Yes, Sir," I said, smiling back at him.

He stepped back just as far as the leash length would allow and grinned as he looked me up and down.

"Excited too I see, well let's get you down there then."

He led me out of the changing room into the club proper. Others watched as we passed. I was naked but for the strap of black leather around my neck, marking me as a kennel pet. I could even see some of the clubgoers sizing me up to see if I was worth making a play date with.

Master led me the long way to the kennels, first going through the bar, then the open play spaces and lounges, giving the entire club time to see what was going to be on offer tonight for playtime.

When we finally got to the kennels themselves, he had even turned down a few offers for me, saying that if they wanted to play, they could come and get me from the kennels themselves.

The gold-collared pet girl at the check-in station smiled as she saw us coming. Like all of the pets she wore only the collar, but hers was gold, she wasn't just a playdate pet like me.

She was in charge of the kennel for the night, and would only take play partners if she wanted them unless the kennel mistress wished it.

"Good Evening, master," she said. All pets address the other guests as masters, whether or not they are their particular masters. "Boarding your pet for a bit?"

"Yes, I'm going to leave him here overnight in fact."

Overnight? Master hadn't said it would be overnight. I could barely contain how giddy I was, a whole night of play? I couldn't believe my ears.

"My friends and I will be back tomorrow to get him, make sure he has plenty of exercise and treats before we come back," Master instructed.

"Of course, master. " She smiled.

She rang a bell and a pet in a red collar, one of the kennel attendants who managed a few of the pets at a time, came out from the back room. He grinned as he saw me.

"Another good boy for the night? Wonderful!"

My Master handed my leash to him, "He's a very good boy, so I want you to treat him well. He needs lots of playtime and treats."

"Of course, master. I'll make sure he gets plenty of both."

As he gently pulled my leash to lead me into the kennels, my master patted me on the ass, and whispered, "Have fun pet."

As I was led away, I heard the gold collar ask, "Do you want him cleaned up before you pick him up?"

"No," My Master said, "I want to see exactly how much fun he's had."

The door separating the check-in desk from the kennels closed behind me cutting off any further instructions my Master might have given.

The red collar led me down an aisle of kennel cages. A few were occupied by other black-collar pets like me, all in various states of eagerness or relaxation.

He led me to the end of the row nearest the door, where masters come in looking for pets to play with. He unlatched one of the kennels, and I moved to go inside.

"Wait a moment pet," he said, pulling my leash tight.

"Your master said to make sure you had plenty of treats, so let's start you with one now." He pulled on my leash gently guiding me to my knees in front of my kennel. Reaching behind me he placed a hand on my head and pulled me toward him.

His cock was already standing proudly and as he quickly guided my face into his crotch I could feel his heat. I inhaled deeply to get his scent, musky and warm.

Without any further prompting, I opened my mouth and he gently slid into it, slowly fucking my face. He thrust slowly at first, the taste of him gliding over my tongue and into my throat, but he rapidly changed the pace. Gradually increasing in speed and force till each thrust made my eyes roll back in my head.

He must have been very excited to play with me as after what felt like just a few moments he tensed and pulled me in tight against him, filling my mouth and throat with ropes of cum.

Swallowing hard as he came, the quick rush of musk and salt flowed through my mouth. I pulled back and looked up at him to see what else he wanted.

"You are a very good boy," he said, patting my head.

"I'll have more treats for you later but for now, in you go".

He snapped off my leash and hung it on the outside of the door as he pushed me inside and onto the soft mat on the floor. There was food and water on a little shelf, and some soft pillows to rest on, quite

cozy.

"How was he?" a voice asked from beside me.

I turned and saw a cute little black-collared girl pet, grinning at me through the cage wall. "He wanted to give me the same treat earlier but, before he could start a couple of masters came through and took me to a playroom."

"He was really good," I said. "Hopefully you get the chance later."

"I probably will," she said, "I'm here all night."

"Oh! So am I."

Her smile grew even larger upon hearing this. "Maybe I'll get to play with you later too then."

"Maybe, if a master or red-collar wants us both."

"Yup, do you wanna hear how the last masters who came and got me wanted to play?"

Talk amongst the playdate pets was encouraged. It made everyone more eager to play.

"Sure, " I said.

"Well, first of all, it was a couple, a master and a mistress. She was the one in charge and giving the orders," she started.

As she proceeded to tell me all about her first play date of the night, she lounged against the far wall of her kennel. Laying on her side with one leg propped in the air and a hand lazily massaging herself; and giving me a lovely view of her smoothly-shaven lower half. Continuing to casually toy with herself as she recounted a story that sounded extremely fun, especially the tag-teaming bit at the end.

About the time she finished her story, the door opened and our red collar came back leading a master, showing him down the row of pets that were available.

Both my new friend and I presented ourselves to the master to show him we were ready to play. Both spreading our offerings to him and showing our willingness to take what he wanted to give us.

"Well these two are eager," the master said.

"Yes, Sir," our red collar said, "both are fairly fresh still."

This one," he said pointing to me. "Hasn't had anyone play with him tonight yet though."

"Really?" the master said.

It was a little white lie, but technically to be considered playtime we would have had to have gone to a playroom.

"I'll take him then, I may come back for her later if she's still here."

Our minder took my leash and fastened it to my collar before handing it to the master.

He led me out of the kennel cages, with a firm pull and a command to heel, I quickly followed just behind him and into the adjoining area where there were all sizes of private and public playrooms. He picked a small private one and pulled me inside.

"Ok, pet, " he said, " Let me see that ass of yours again."

I turned and knelt down doggy style, presenting my hind quarters to him.

"Good boy, " he said. "That's what I like to see. Stay just like that."

He went over to a pile of cushions, picked a couple out, and came and tucked them under my stomach and chest for support. He then went to one of the ever-present toy boxes and pulled out a bottle of lube and a toy which was just a bit smaller than he was.

"Since you're still fresh, I guess I need to warm you up first," he said as I watched him lube up the toy in his hands.

He went around behind me and started pressing the tip of the toy against my rear entrance. I spread my legs and relaxed into it to give him an easier time, and the toy slowly slid in place.

"Such a good boy," he murmured, "You are going to feel so good."

He started working me over with the toy. Starting with small circles, and then making them larger and larger. Eventually, I felt it slipping out easier.

"That looks about right," he said, pulling the toy back out. "Now, let's see how you take this one. Face forward now. I'll be setting the pace."

He got on his knees and I felt him sliding into place as he lined up his tip to my backside and without any trouble slid in smoothly and cleanly.

I had estimated him to be about the same size as the toy he had used, but he was going much deeper than the toy had. His shaft slowly slid in, inch by inch, until he pressed hard against my deepest regions, all the way till his balls slapped my ass, hitting with a weight that made me shiver.

"That'll do," he laughed.

He began to slowly pump me back and forth. He felt amazing, his hardened cock stretching me even more than the toy, a slight twinge of pain that faded as I got used to his girth.

After a few moments, he shifted his hand under me to feel my own cock, which was rock-hard and throbbing with pent-up energy.

"Hmm...." he mused as he began to slowly stroke me in time with his thrusts. "Be a good boy, and don't cum before me, and I'll take care of this as a treat, but if you cum first, well then. I'll tell your minders to not give you a treat for doing what you're told."

It was next to impossible not to burst with him that deep inside me and his hand stroking me, first gently, then rapidly, in continuing time with his rhythm. But right as I thought I couldn't stand it any longer, he let go of my dick and placed both hands firmly on my hips, holding me tight as his pace staggered.

Then, finally, he went to the hilt in me as deep as he could go, and I felt his warmth spreading through my insides as he spent himself in me. He then leaned over and stroked my head.

"Good boy," he panted as he gently slid out. "Now, on your back."

I obeyed him by splaying my legs out to show how hard I was.

I felt his seed slowly seeping out of me as I rolled over.

He reached down and started stroking me again. This time he teased me, slowly at first, but then faster and faster until my brain couldn't keep up with things.

"You can let it go now pet. Let me see how much you can give me".

I couldn't hold it anymore and let loose all over his hands. Pent up from all my earlier excitement. I covered his hands with thick, sticky, cum as he kept going, milking every last drop from me.

When I was fully spent he sat back, Wiping his hands on my stomach.

Grinning he picked up my leash and pulled me up, "Good boy. Okay, it's back to the kennel with you. This one was fun. I'll have to see about picking you up again another time. "

He led me back to the red collar who was waiting at the end of his row.

"He was a very good boy. He's earned a treat I think," the master said to him.

"Yes, master," he responded, looking me over. "I'll make sure he gets one." I could hear the smirk enter his voice as he saw my ass, "I think I know exactly what to give him."

This time, he led me to another small room with two other red collars in it. It was a private play area just for them, nicer than our kennels even. The others were there for the night, one guy and one girl, each wearing the ranking red leather straps around their necks.

"Here," my minder smirked, "we need to give this one a treat. His last guest said he performed very well."

"Hmm...he must have been a very good boy to get this kind of treat," the female red collar said pulling on my leash to lead me to the foot of a chair where she sat.

She guided me into her lap and with a hand on my head said, "Okay pet, tongue out, let's see how good you are at lapping."

I eagerly obeyed and let her guide me to place my mouth exactly where she wanted it. I ran my tongue over her lower lips, which were already leaking slowly, and began lapping at her juices as she pressed a hand to the back of my head. She gently guided me higher and lower until I was in just the right spot for her.

The other red collar, who to this point had been quiet, walked behind me and despite my current distraction, I felt his hands begin to play over my back and hips, gently massaging as he explored me. He gave a low whistle of approval as his hands located the results of my last session, his fingers sliding into me to gauge my readiness for more.

I spread my knees apart and stretched as much as I could, to try and show what I wanted him to do.

A quiet chuckle came from behind me as I felt him move in hold my hips, and adjust his angle. He then gave a slight grunt as he eagerly took advantage of my current state of relaxedness to bury his cock in the convenient hole he had just found for it.

His strokes came hard and fast. He was thicker but not as long as my last partner, stretching me out just a bit more than I was before. In return, I tried to hold him tight and push back with all my current strength, to give him the ride he was looking for.

In the end, he was done well before she was, filling me again with a warm and sticky flood before pulling back away, leaving his tip in to make sure he gave me as much as he could before slowly pulling out. She, on the other hand, gave me quite the tongue workout.

By the time she was through with me; my face was awash with her scent. She eventually brought my head up to focus on her bud, holding me there till she shuddered in pleasure and flooded my senses with her orgasm.

Lifting my head high, she kissed me deeply before pulling back and licking her lips, "There you go. That seems like a good enough treat to me. But I'll remember you the next time I need to give out another."

I was handed back over to my original minder, who had been quietly enjoying the show the whole time. He then took me back to my kennel to rest a bit before another master came to pick me up.

My neighbor wasn't in her kennel when I got back. So I laid down on my cushions to take a break and get some water and some of the treats someone had left me.

At this point, I dozed off a bit. Tired from all my playtime.

I woke up a while later when I heard the cage door next to me open. I roused in time to see my neighbor get led into her cage. Smiling, and with white smudges on her face.

"Looks like you had a good time," I said.

"Oh yeah," she grinned. And then the stage whispered to me, "There were five of them, and all of them really wanted a turn. I was on display and everything." Smiling she mouthed, "Three at once, on stage!" I was so jealous.

So she had been taken upstairs to one of the large public areas to get shown off. She seemed super happy about it.

"With all the attention from the spotlight I just had, I'm sure to have a bunch more masters come down for playtime!"

"Good for you," I said, and then told her the experiences I had enjoyed so far that night. I made a point of showing off my ass, now well worked out.

We chatted for a while longer, and then our red collar came back. "Okay you two," he said, "it's your lucky night."

He unlatched the cages and clipped on our leashes. "The mistress is giving a reward...and you two are part of it."

He led us out and down to the end of the kennels to where the Kennel Mistress' area was. When we entered the exclusive playroom, it was lined with cushions and beds for the club's best guests. Hooks adorned the walls for pets to be tied to as well.

He took us inside and placed us in a line with four other black collar pets and the other two reds.

Perched on an imposing chair in the center of the room was the Kennel Mistress. A bright white collar with a gold buckle standing out clearly on her neck.

In her lap was the gold collar that had checked me in for the night. The mistress's hand was holding tight to her collar, pulling her back into her, and spreading her legs in front.

She was also wearing an impressive strap-on which appeared to be comfortably resting deep in the gold collar's rear.

"Welcome Pets," the mistress said. "Tonight you will all get to help me reward this one here. She has been such a good girl that I wanted to treat her right. So each of you will get a turn, and each of you will take her as I direct. We will repeat until I think she has been adequately rewarded."

She looked at each of us and then pointed to me,

"You first," she gently eased the gold collar up and coaxed her onto all fours in front of her, backside towards me.

My red collar led me forward, "Mount up," the mistress said, "Not her ass though. I've already given that quite the workout for now."

I sat upright taking my cue from her orders. The red collar guiding me took the opportunity to help position me to slide easily into her as I started easing myself back and forth.

She was warm and soft, and as I started my slow thrusts to get comfortable, with every stroke she clenched down on me, trying to keep me inside.

The red collar stayed beside me, pulling my leash just tight, so that my collar pulled on my neck, encouraging me to be good.

"Good boy, " The mistress said, "feel free to cum when you get there, but no rush. All of you are here for the rest of the night".

It really didn't take me all that long to reach my point of no return. The eagerness I had built up all night had broken down all my willpower. But I held off as long as I could, the gold collar panting under me and making pleased noises, quietly begging for more.

When I did finally cum, my dam broke at last. She gasped in pleasure at the same time shivering beneath me.

The red collar holding my leash waited to make sure I left every drop I could before gently pulling me away and leading me to a large pile of cushions on the side of the room.

There, he tied my leash to a latch on the wall and commanded me to rest.

"Once each of you has had a turn, you will be put over there," the Mistress said. "Play with each other as you like, or just rest. We'll take you back to your kennel in the morning."

I watched as each of the others took their directions from her, taking the rewarded one by one, and in one case taken by her, when the mistress decided she needed some variety.

As I was joined by my fellow pets, some grouped up for some more play. I spent some time with my neighbor. She decided she wanted to know how I tasted and I was more than happy to let her see.

I returned the favor a little later and got to know another one of the pets when he wanted to give me a ride.

All in all we finally all tired ourselves out and curled up to sleep.

In the morning we were woken up by our minders and led back to our kennels. Some were taken to be bathed for the masters to come and get them.

A little while into the morning as I was talking to my neighbor, I saw My Master. He was walking down the row towards me with the red collar who had been my minder all night.

"There's my good boy," he said as I was let out. "Turn around and show me how much fun you've had."

I did as he directed, presenting myself to him so he could see everything. I was stained and stretched quite a bit from all my activity. He seemed very pleased by that development.

"Very good," he said and turning to the red collar, "I'll take him to get cleaned myself. I'll tell the nice pet out front to make sure you get a reward too."

"Thank you, master," the red collar said and patted me on the ass, "bring him back anytime, he's been a very good boy."

Master led me to a shower room, where he personally washed me clean but then made sure I was presenting well and hard when he was done.

"Okay Pet, now follow."

He led me down a hall, and into one of the bigger private rooms.

Inside were at least five of Masters' friends.

"I wanted you to have a good warm-up pet, before my party today," he said, leading me to the center.

Turning to the other occupants of the room, "Since he's my pet, I'll go first, but then each of you take a turn. There are enough of us here so that by the time each of us has gone once, I think we can take another round. We need to make sure to work on both his holes after all." He grinned down at me as he took out and started stroking his cock. "Now pet...open wide."

12