The Key to Las Vegas Ch. 02

Story Info
Dating with new friends.
4.1k words
4.56
2.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenLong
BenLong
1,463 Followers

There was no way I could remember all the names we met that first night, nor did we have to, as we ended up breaking into the four twosomes almost immediately -- everyone "dating" someone they weren't married to. I greeted and shook hands with virtually all the men, received a greeting handshake or friendly hug from most of the women, and eventually met up with Carol, the other #3 and my date for the night. I was immediately pleased with being partnered with Carol, who in my opinion was the second most beautiful woman in the room, besides Angie.

She was about 5 foot 6, which after seven years of having my petite Angie on my arm, made Carol feel like an Amazon. Blond hair and a gorgeous smile, nice tits and a nice ass, a really good-looking woman, who easily took my arm and proceeded to introduce me to everyone that we hadn't yet met. "This is my date for the night, Joe," she said again and again. Names came and went, a few memorable ones sticking in my mind. Barbara was one; taller than Angie, shorter than Carol -- and her bosom was massive. I knew Angie was a C-cup bra, I would guess that Carol was probably about the same, but with the height difference, her bosom appeared to be a bit smaller. But with Barbara -- there was no way her massive tits fit in a D-cup bra. I wasn't exactly sure how bra sizes increased above D -- but she had to be at least three sizes larger than that, perhaps the largest tits I'd ever seen. Would that be a G cup? Was there such a thing? Aubrey also caught in my mind, a cute brunette; we ended up with her and her date Larry as they had the number 2.

Angie ended up with Jeffery, "Call me Jeff." I would say that Jeff was a bit overweight -- a bit of a beer belly paunch, but otherwise not bad looking. Everyone there was pretty good-looking except Barbara who was... well, although not unpleasant to look at, pretty much a plain Jane in other respects, but it was her huge boobs that were definitely the eye-catcher.

Almost as soon as Angie hooked up with Jeff, they moved off looking for their other three twosomes, and by the time Martha made the call that everyone had arrived, we had all received our "assignments" and our dinner reservations were in just 30 minutes so we should make travel arrangements and go -- we had already deciphered who we were "dating" with. "Good thing I wore pants," Angie giggled, stopping by, and leaning in to kiss me goodbye. "We're going bowling."

"Why is that? I questioned and added, "We're off to a movie."

"I almost wore the short skirt -- the one you like so much as it's almost revealing? I'd have had a hard time bowling in that." I felt my cock harden a bit at the thought of my sexy wife in my favorite skirt, remembering many times that she'd teased me and gone without panties on our date nights.

"Hmm. Suppose I can feel up Carol in the movie the way I used to with you?" I teased.

"Better not," she giggled in return, understanding the tease, "at least not if you value your life." We both laughed and moved away as we rejoined with our dates for the evening.

Dinner was... dinner. There was a table for 8 waiting at PF Chang's, and later Angie confirmed the same happened to them at another restaurant. We ended up with Brian and Melinda, who were pair #1, Aubrey and Larry #2, and with Suzie and Steve, pair #4. I don't think that night I ever did figure out who exactly their spouses were, it was all I could do just to remember their names -- although Jessica was, for some reason, quite memorable. When I was introduced to her and shook her hand there was a certain - spark - between us. Not the prettiest woman in the room, Angie and Carol took 1 and 2 in that department as far as I was concerned, but Jessica definitely had a certain sex appeal that I found intriguing. But she was Rick's date tonight -- I was with Carol, so I just filed it in my mind for future reference.

It came out during dinner that for the very first "Dinky Daters" date night, they'd attempted to have everyone at the same place, which had meant getting a banquet room for 24, which by the time it happened the original 10 couples had already expanded to 12 for that first time, and they had immediately realized that everyone together was too many at once. Especially as spouses tended to move together whether they were "dating" someone else that night or not, and it was noted by all that perhaps spouses should be separated. After that, they created separate dates, separate events and separated everyone beginning with the dinner reservations. Although sometimes spouses ended up in the same groups, generally it made for different events for both.

Gradually the others shared all their info with me, and I shared about Angie and me with them. Wives or husbands names, how long we'd been married, how long they'd been part of the group, whether we were planning on kids and just hadn't gotten there or whether we had decided against kids, what we did for a living, where we lived etc., and in particular why we'd chosen this group to be a part of -- all came out during dinner. I confessed that Angie and I just felt the need to connect with like-minded people, make new friends, and do something different. After having gone different ways than our college friends and 7 years of doing things mostly with "just us," it was time to expand and do something different. "And this is certainly different," I added after stating that. "We didn't realize when it was talking about 'dating' that it was dating with someone else."

I was assured that it was just for fun and that they had all joined for virtually identical reasons: an opportunity to have a relationship with someone other than our spouse, with the agreement and approval of our spouse. The comment was made a couple of times that, before this group, the thought of 'dating' a member of the opposite sex had more than just a bit of stigma about it -- but that this group, of which everyone but my wife and I had been to multiple times, had reversed that.

That was the first time, and we both had great fun. A month later, we did it again, and again after that. By the time 8 months had gone by, we'd attended 7 times. Every date night was fun and different -- just with a "new" first date.

~

It was the week after our first "date night" that we received a "welcome" letter from the Dinky Daters. It stated that they were happy that we had attended, and hoped that we had enjoyed ourselves, and provided information on date-nights for the following year.

As some of our experiences are more than just an evening and require pre-planning, here is the list of dates for around town and out-of-town, and who is in charge. As usual, all names to be in charge of a date night were selected by a random draw and if your name is there, you get to plan a group outing for up to 40 people. Remember, theatre tickets for 40, ballgames for 40, etc., require long-term pre-planning -- so get busy and let us know you're on it! Almost anything goes -- but if you need help, Nancy is always available to give ideas or bounce ideas off of -- but you will still be in charge of making the arrangements. "

Each date included the hosting couple's name; glancing down I was happy to see we weren't yet listed. A February date said: Mon-Fri snow skiing trip. We have 8 condos reserved, 6 that sleep 4 and 2 that sleep 6, which should be enough based on last year's experience. You'll be with your spouse (obviously!) on this one, but if you've got a favorite couple(s) that you want to share a condo with, sign up with Natalie immediately. We have up to January 1st to cancel un-booked condos, so make sure you make time off arrangements and sign up as soon as possible, otherwise you'll be out of luck or have to make a separate last-minute reservation. As with last year, to miss the weekend crowds, we'll fly out on Monday, ski, and play for three days, and then fly home on Friday.

The other booking was the end of August which was listed as a "Weekend in Vegas." The listing included flying to Vegas on Friday, options for Friday night or Saturday night shows, and then flying home on Sunday evening. Again, it requested buy-in immediately to ensure we had show tickets.

~

"So, was that fun?" Angie asked, after another date night, when we crawled into bed. We'd all gotten back to the starting home, Nancy, and her husband Larry's place, where we were all supposed to recongregate before 11. As usual, we all shared after-dinner drinks and stories of our evening before heading home.

"Did you keep your hands off of Nancy's tits, or do I have to bite your dick off?" Angie giggled, knowing full well that I had been the true gentleman and wouldn't have done anything like that with someone who was just a friendly acquaintance. I had been matched with Nancy that night, but the "Did you keep your hands off her tits" was a tease that Angie had asked after every date so far. Her explanation was that I'd been playing with her tits on "our" first date, so she was just checking, but I kept telling her that was different -- we'd both been single and not committed at that time.

"No..." I answered with a slight hesitation, not realizing it could have been interpreted as meaning that I hadn't kept my hands off Nancy's tits when I intended it to mean she didn't need to bite my dick off. As expected from my slight hesitancy, she immediately knew that there was something I hadn't said.

"But?"

I wasn't quite sure how to say it, finally thinking I'd better just blurt it out. "She kissed me afterward."

Angie just waited, knowing I was going to tell her more. "We got back to the house, and when I got out of the car she waited until I came around to her side. She said she had fun, and I agreed that I had too, and then she asked, "So do you usually kiss after a first date? I've always thought that my date deserved at least a thank you kiss."

"And you did?"

"She didn't give me much of an option. She grabbed my arm, swung me into her, and planted one on me. It was just a thank you kiss; not like we were making out or anything"

"Hmm." I couldn't tell if that was a judgment "hmm" or just acknowledgment.

"What about you? Was there anything... unusual?" She didn't immediately answer so I queried further. "Did you kiss him?"

"No. But I did have to move his hand off my ass."

"What? He touched you?"

"Well, it wasn't quite as bad as it sounds."

Angie proceeded to tell me about her evening. During dinner, their conversation had included a "when was the first time and place you had sex" discussion. It had started with the question posed to Angie, and she said she'd initially declined to answer. Mary was a little more confident however and confessed she'd been set up with her husband Jerry as a blind date for a mutual friend's party and they'd immediately hit it off. She'd then let him take her home, so the first time they had sex was in the driveway of her parent's home on their blind first date. When it came back to Angie -- she admitted: "Our first time was on our first date too. We were at the beach and walked down along the dunes. We went skinny dipping and then had sex on the beach."

"Hey, wait a minute!" I interrupted with a laugh, "You've always said oral didn't count..."

"Just because I never wanted to admit I had sex with you on a first date. But since Mary had admitted it, I did too."

"Hmm," it was my turn for a noncommittal response. "So? What about Larry's hand on your ass? Do I need to kill this guy?" Angie was the first of us to have a 'second' date with someone -- the same Larry she'd drawn on our first date.

She giggled and rolled over to me, reaching for, and gripping my erection. "I don't think so. We had finished miniature golfing and walked out to the car. He had been a perfect gentleman all night, insisting on opening the door for me, and all that. As we got back to the car, he had his hand on my back and as I bent over to climb in, it slipped down to my ass. I stopped and looked back at him, and raised an eyebrow, and he pulled his hand away. He said "Sorry, I got carried away. You've been teasing us guys all night long, every time you bent over to putt." When we got back in the car, I just said, "Us guys? Just what were "us guys" saying?" and he knew what I was asking, and said, "That you've got a great ass." I said, "All you guys?" and he admitted that it was just Don and David, that Mike hadn't said anything. I told him that since Mike was being a gentleman about it, I hoped that next time I'd get a date with him.

"So, they thought this ass was pretty dynamite?" I asked, slipping my hand onto her naked bottom. "They do have a great sense of perfection. But if I'd known you were going to let him feel your bottom, perhaps I should have felt up Nancy."

"Oh yeah, you really don't value this dick very much, do you?" she laughed, teasing in response. "Why don't you take this dick of yours and use it on this piece of ass and make us both happy?" I didn't have to be asked twice.

"It was a fun evening," I said half an hour later as Angie had snuggled in against me, both of us satisfied for the moment. "Are you glad we joined this group?"

"Uh-huh. Can't wait until next month. I always have fun."

"Yeah, me too. It was lots of fun."

"You looking forward to this?" I asked after we'd finished digging out our ski gear from the closet. It was still 3 days away, but we had gotten our stuff out early. For people who live near ski slopes, they never really put their ski stuff away. For those of us that have to travel, and only get to the slopes a couple of times a year, it's always put away somewhere "out of the way." Usually getting it out reminds us that our ski gloves or jackets or other gear might need replacing, and the question of "Can I get by one more time?" comes up, and the extra couple of weekend days gives us time to get new of anything we had to.

"I am! I'm glad Aubrey and Nick asked us to room with them. I like them."

"Me too. Aubrey is cute."

"You just like her tits."

"I just like tits," I laughed, slipping a hand over her boob, and squeezing, feeling her nipple respond to my caress. Her hand came up to momentarily cover my hand, holding it there as she melted back into me, momentarily wiggling her ass against my burgeoning erection.

Pulling away she said, "Hold that thought while I go to the toilet and I'll be right back."

I finished getting undressed and climbed into my side of the bed. I could hear Angie in the bath, but as she didn't come back out immediately, I opened my phone and found a story from a while back that I'd always meant to finish reading on Literotica: Cherry's Jubilee by Erozetta. When I tried looking for it, I could no longer find an author named Erozetta, so I googled Erozetta and found her and her stories on Smashwords. Thinking I might have been smarter than to have just tagged a story I wanted to read, I looked further and found indeed I had saved a copy to my phone. I began reading, my cock rapidly stiffening up. I gripped and slowly stroked with one hand while reading the very sexy story with the other.

"What are you looking at?" Angie asked as she flipped the light out in the bath and stepped out. Her clothes were gone, now wearing her flimsy see-through nightie. "Getting started without me?" she asked with a giggle as she crawled up next to me and pushed my hand away from my cock.

"I had a story I always meant to finish... it's pretty hot."

"What category?"

"It's said it was a romance." I knew she would like it, so gave her a short synopsis. "The name is a play on words, similar to the Cherrie's Jubilee, the dessert. This girl, Cherry, is a real cock-tease, apparently a real hottie, but has always lived with her overly protective dad. The bar her dad owns has a mechanical bull, which she's been forbidden to ride, but once she was no longer a minor she does when the bar is closed and she's found out she can readily orgasm from riding it, and eventually she does it in the bar when it's full of horny bastards watching. The town has this annual "cherry festival" that raises money for things in the city and late at night after the families have gone home -- they have a, well, sort of a wet tee shirt contest that ends with a couple from town, supposedly randomly chosen, and usually fucking on stage..."

"Oh fuck! That sounds hot. Are you going to read it to me?"

I hadn't yet finished, so flipped back to the top and began reading aloud. At first, Angie crawled up beside me, cuddling, with her hand stroking up and down my body; onto my arm, onto my chest, fingers rubbing my nipples. I could feel her arousal growing as I read, absolutely confirmed when her hand went back to my cock and began slowly stroking. When I got to the part of the girl riding the bronco and having an orgasm with everyone watching, Angie turned and moved down the bed to take my cock in her mouth. "Like that, do you?" I asked.

"Oh my God -- the thought of people watching me have an orgasm?" She put me back in her mouth. Although she was sucking my cock, after so many years together she knew all of my tells -- and she had no intention of making me cum just yet -- she was just enjoying the feel of a cock in her mouth as she pleasured me. At one point she almost went too far, I choked and moaned, and had to stop reading. She immediately knew I was almost gone and pulled her mouth off, squeezing the base of my cock hard to block my impending orgasm. A few moments later I started reading again and, this time, she did a better job of not going too far as she sensually ran her tongue and lips over and around my cock head, tantalizing without taking me close to the top.

As I continued reading, Angie squirmed around so that her pussy was toward my face. Reaching over with one hand, holding my phone in the other hand, and thumbing the screen, I slipped a finger inside her, finding her inordinately wet. Just as she played my cock to the edge of orgasm, I finger fucked her and rubbed her clit and labia, also taking her to the edge of orgasm, but through multiple years of experience expertly holding her off for the moment.

It took at least half an hour to read the entire story. When I finished, Angie pivoted her body up and over mine, physically asking me to eat her to orgasm without saying a word. My tongue went to work on her, and just as she now went to work on finishing me off, I did the same with her. Her entire body was shaking in orgasm before I too throbbed to her oral pleasures.

"That really turned you on, didn't it?" I asked as once we both finished, she pivoted off and tried to cuddle to me.

Reaching over to pull her close I reached for her pussy, only to have her grab my hand and pull it away. "Wait. I'm too sensitive." I moved my hand to her stomach, gently stroking her skin.

"Why was that so hot for you?" I asked a few moments later. "What part?"

"Hmm." She hummed and then explained. "Her having an orgasm riding the bull... with people watching? Oh my God." She paused; I didn't say anything. "Back in college, one of my roommates was part of a sorority, and a sister-sorority at another college had what was called a Sybian. Have you ever heard of it?"

"No."

"I guess it's like a mechanical bronco, except it doesn't buck. You straddle, it's got detachable dildos of different shapes and a built-in vibrator. You sit on the dildo and a part of it presses right against your clit if you want, and they say the orgasms are cosmic."

"They say?" I questioned, "Who are they? Your roommate?"

"She said it's a toy you play with nude as it's almost impossible to do it with clothes on, so they just had a rule that anyone that wanted to try had to get nude or they had to leave."

"And you did it?"

"Not me! My roomie did; she said it was the most amazing orgasm she'd ever had, and it was almost as much fun watching the other girls as it was being watched."

BenLong
BenLong
1,463 Followers
12