The Key to Las Vegas Ch. 03

Story Info
Skiing and rooming with friends.
4.8k words
4.37
2.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenLong
BenLong
1,461 Followers

"Wow!" Aubrey said, setting her suitcase on the floor as she led us into the condo, "This place is nice! A lot nicer than last years."

"You all were here last year?"

"Not here. We skied at Park City last year," Nick answered, "but they waited too long before trying to make reservations and we all had to stay down the mountain and had to drive up and down every day. They found and booked these condo's the week right after last year's trip. But, even then, we had to get a couple of condos for 6 people instead of all for just four." Glancing around the condo, he asked, "Do you care which room? Looks like one bedroom upstairs and one downstairs?"

"Flip you for it," I answered and reached into my pocket. "Oh."

"Oh what?"

"I haven't got a coin," I laughed. "Hey Angie! Upstairs or down?"

"I don't care really. Let's move up in the world and take the balcony!"

"You got it!" I laughed. "You two get the bedroom."

"Sold."

After having arrived and found a restaurant for dinner, it was virtually time for bed if we were going to be up early for skiing the next day, but when Nick suggested a glass of wine, it was a perfect end to the day of travel.

"What do you think?" I asked Angie after we'd climbed into bed. "Nice place, huh?"

"It is!" she giggled, glancing at the balcony edge that opened to the living area below. Although set back from the edge as we were, even without a wall we had plenty of privacy, although sound from below easily traveled into our bedroom space, although it wasn't until the second night that we really understood how well sound carried.

~

"Oh! Wow Guys!" Aubrey said, interrupting my conversation with Nick. She and Angie were just coming in through the back door where they'd stepped out as Nick and I had headed to the fridge to find a couple of beers. "There's a semi-private hot tub out here! It looks like we share it with the condo next door though." It had been well after dark when we'd arrived the evening before, so had made no attempt to go out the back door and see what was there. Now, after a day of skiing, a hot tub sounded good, except for a minor problem.

"Outside? In this cold?" I asked, not thinking that an outdoor spa sounded all that perfect. Imagining shoveling snow from the lid didn't sound like fun either.

"No, it's in an enclosed room," Angie answered. "Somebody shoveled the paths to the doors. It's all steamy from the hot water, but it feels awesome." At least that meant it wasn't in the outdoors and snow, but still didn't solve the unmentioned problem. Aubrey and Angie disappeared, Nick and I went back to our beers.

"You two thinking of using the hot tub?" Nick asked a few minutes later.

"Not unless Angie wants to. But we've got a small problem - we didn't bring swimsuits."

"Yeah, that's why I was asking, we didn't either. We did last year but, although there was a hot tub, it was a community tub and too small for everyone. Every night when we went to use it, it was overcrowded, and no room. And then when the early birds left, it turned out they'd pushed too much water out, and then it refilled with cold water and it was virtually unusable until it heated up again. After trying two straight nights, we just said "Fuck it", and knew we weren't getting to use the hot tub. We figured it was probably the same here, so we just didn't bring suits this year."

I heard Angie's footsteps on the stairs and turned just as I heard the door to Nick and Aubrey's room open. Glancing over at the stairs I found Angie coming down the stairs wearing her robe, just as Aubrey stepped out of their room, also wearing a robe. "We are going out to the hot tub, are you guys coming?"

Angie had an impish look on her face and I knew that she knew that I was thinking that we hadn't brought swimsuits. Nick was looking at that moment towards Aubrey, and Angie proved she knew what I was thinking as she reached to the lapels of her robe, pulled it open and flashed Aubrey and me that she was completely naked. "Your robe is on the chair."

Aubrey and Angie stepped out the door - I just watched them step away, realizing that Aubrey must also be naked under her robe. My eyes met Nick's, and I could tell he was thinking the same thing, and that he definitely was in for the tub after all. "Want a beer to take out with us?"

"Might as well."

It took just seconds to walk upstairs, shuck my clothes, put on the waiting robe and slippers, and get back down to the kitchen. I pulled out two new beers and had just popped them open when Nick appeared, dressed in boxer shorts. I did a double take and he knew why when he shrugged his shoulders and said, "I, uh, I haven't got a robe." I just handed him the second beer, and we headed out the back door.

It had already been colder than freezing when we'd arrived back at the condo that afternoon, but now -- easily 6 hours after sundown, it had dropped to well below that. I didn't waste any time hoofing it to the spa building and just let the door start to swing shut as Nick, right behind me, caught it.

The air was steamy and warm with a slight smell of chlorine -- but not hot like a sauna would have been. Two pegs on the wall contained two robes, which I knew moments before had been wrapped around our wives who were now sitting neck deep, naked shoulders being the only confirmation that they were probably both nude; I was sure of my wife, and moderately sure of Aubrey. I walked to the pegs, feeling their two sets of eyes on my back as I pulled my robe off. I hung it on yet another peg, and turned, standing nude in front of a woman who wasn't my wife, with the lights on, for the first time in 7 years. I stepped over to the tub and up the steps and into the water. "Holy Shit it's Hot!" I exclaimed, not immediately being able to lower my body into the water and in so doing giving Aubrey an extended view of Little Joe and the boys.

Both girls broke out laughing, my wife saying "Oh you big baby. You get used to it really fast." I didn't even think about how I was now standing in the water only up to my calves, naked in front of Aubrey, just that the water seemed really hot. Even as I thought about it, my feet acclimated enough and I slipped further down into the water, sliding over next to my wife.

"We figured if we didn't just go for it, we'd all regret having had the hot tub and not using it," Aubrey said as I looked across the tub to Nick behind her. He had needed to stop and untie his shoes as he hadn't had any slippers or sandals, and now stepping out of those, he shucked his boxers and walked naked towards the spa. I didn't look to see if Angie was watching but could sense her eyes on him as he stepped up and into the tub, still directly facing us. His response to the water was the same as mine had been and, apparently, the same that the girls had, but already I could feel the tingling subsiding as my body got used to hot water after the extra cold air outside.

Having come out perhaps just 5 minutes after the girls, they began to overheat before Nick and I did. Aubrey was the first to push back, rise up, and sit on the edge with just her feet in the water. She didn't seem bashful, but obviously facing Angie and me, she knew I was looking at her. I tried not to stare, but seeing a naked woman will almost always cause me to check her out.

Aubrey had a very nice body with magnificent breasts. Being a bigger woman than Angie her tits were probably a bit larger, but proportionally about the same as Angie's, with larger areolas. Her nipples were just slight bumps from flat, I couldn't help but wonder if they expanded as much as Angie's did to stimulation.

Sitting as she was on the edge of the spa, with her legs slightly spread to hold herself upright her vulva was totally visible. Just like my wife, her pussy lips were hairless, a triangular trim of her pubic hair accenting. Her labia were swollen, although I couldn't tell if that was from the heat of the spa or whether they were naturally larger than Angie's. I knew that if she'd been wearing a bikini bottom, she would have had a well-defined camel toe, something that Angie didn't have. Despite not outright staring, I felt my cock beginning to swell underwater. She must have sensed it too as she said, obviously directed to me, "You can look, but this is all Nicky's." I didn't have to ask her what "this" was.

I moved my eyes to Nick, and found him looking directly at me, watching me ogle his naked wife. At the same time, I felt Angie move on my arm. Turning my head just slightly I felt her also rise up to sit on the edge of the tub, totally naked. Just as my eyes had ogled Aubrey, Nick was now ogling my naked wife.

Aubrey was still on the edge of the tub and when Nick reached over and picked his beer off the steps to take a swig she reached for the bottle. Handing it to her, she raised it and took a large swallow before handing it back. "Why didn't you bring us beers?" Angie asked, also reaching for my beer when I reached around and picked up mine, taking it from my grasp before I could take a drink.

"You gotta ask Joe that," Nick answered, totally throwing me under the bus, "he got the beers."

"Sorry," I answered, reaching for my beer, only to have Angie hold it to her other side out of my reach, "you two were already out here. How was I to know that you wanted one?"

"Well then, I guess you better go back in and get us a couple more beers, don't you think?"

"Nick," I said, nodding across the spa at him, "you were the last one in."

"Nu-uh," he said with a grin, "beers were your idea, not mine. You leave the most important people out of sharing the wealth, and you get to make up for it. And besides," he added, "you're the one with slippers that go on and off easily. I have to stop and tie shoes. You'll be in and out before I even get my shoes on."

"Who needs shoes?" I asked in return. "It's only 50 feet or so, you can go in barefoot."

"Yes, you certainly can," he responded with a grin. "And if it's only 50 feet, you really don't even need to put a robe on.

"Yeah, Joey," my wife giggled beside me, "run in naked and bring us all beers. I dare you."

"Dare me?" I answered.

"I'd drink to that!" Aubrey said, now slipping back into the water and handing their nearly empty bottle back to Nick. "Double Dog Dare you to run in naked and bring us all back a beer."

"Double Dog Dare?" I laughed, "what is this Junior High?"

"Well, I don't know about you," Nick laughed, adding on, "but I only dreamed about being naked in the spa with good looking women when I was in Junior High."

I knew if I didn't just go for it, I would chicken out. Seconds later I just rose out of the water, grabbed the towel to give myself a quick rub to get rid of most of the water, and stepped to the door, barefoot and totally naked.

After the hot tub, I had lots of excess body heat, but immediately felt the frigid cold decimating that. I took off at a jog, and by the time I reached the door to inside I was definitely no longer hot. I was almost unable to believe what I'd just done: run naked, with people we really barely knew watching, in to get beer for everyone. Moments later, four bottles opened, I returned -- finding that I was shivering strongly by the time I stepped back up and into the hot tub. I got my feet and legs in, again feeling that the tub was extremely hot, before handing the new beers around.

"I didn't think you would do that," Aubrey laughed. "I take it that it was a bit cold?" Her eyes dropped to my pecker just as I began to sink back into the water. "At least your temperature gauge says it was," she laughed.

"Yeah, well you're going to go get the next round," I laughed in return, feeling Angie's free hand sliding up onto my upper thigh.

"Not tonight. This is it for me tonight."

"Ok, it's a deal," I replied, changing her refusal into a taunt for the next time. "Aubrey's serving the beer naked tomorrow."

"Oh, you wish!" she laughed.

~~~

"I'm toast," I said, probably half an hour later, my second beer finished. "Off to bed or I'll be worthless tomorrow." There wasn't any disagreement from anyone as I pushed up and stepped back out of the tub. Reaching for my towel, which was damp from my previous run for beer, I dried off, slipped my robe on, and slid into my slippers. Angie had moved right behind me, while Nick and Aubrey did the same. Looking up as I pulled my robe closed, Aubrey's eyes came up and met mine. I looked her in the eyes, but it didn't keep me from observing her totally naked body. Whether Nick had ogled Angie once more I couldn't tell; like me, she now had her robe on and I just didn't see him checking her out, But I was also pretty sure that he had. I certainly would have if I were him.

"Well?" I asked Angie 30 minutes later as we climbed into bed following a quick shower rinse and application of body lotion. "You and Aubrey must have talked about that?"

"I knew you wouldn't mind seeing her naked," she giggled and whispered as she nuzzled up to my ear. "That was pretty fun. When we found the hot tub, she said "Damn! We didn't bring any suits this year." I told her that we hadn't either, we hadn't even thought about a hot tub being here, and that if we were going in, we'd have to do it naked. She said they aren't exactly bashful, and they would if we would and I just told her OK."

"I figured something like that. I was a bit surprised tonight, I figured we'd just go to bed, but I didn't mind. Instead, we're here barely 24 hours and spending time naked with new friends." I laughed at myself.

"I didn't mind either," she whispered as she sucked my earlobe, her hand finding my nipple.

"Am I detecting that someone is horny?" I asked, my cock growing even though I'd still made no effort to touch her.

"Always."

"Hmmm," I responded, letting my hand slide over to her breast, my fingers finding a nipple and eliciting a shiver of pleasure in her. "Do you suppose our roommates are having sex?"

"I don't know," she answered, sliding her body up on top of me. "Probably." Angie positioned her pussy so she could rub her clit against my cock. Arching her back, she moved her tit and nipple to my mouth which I readily accepted.

"Oh... that's so nice," she cooed as I nibbled on her nipple, her crotch rubbing up and down on my cock, when I heard something. Angie heard it too -- as she suddenly quit moving just as I cocked my head a bit to listen better. I didn't hear anything for a moment -- and then, the distinctive sound of a woman in orgasm rose to our room again. "I think being naked in front of you made Aubrey a bit horny, too," Angie giggled.

"Just like you?" I laughed, "she does have great tits." I relinquished her nipple long enough to answer.

"Yeah, but these are the only ones that you get to suck on."

~

Nick and I were equally adept skiers, as were Angie and Aubrey. We ended up leaving the two of them to ski together while Nick and I took a few harder runs by ourselves, with the agreement to meet them at the lodge later. We ran into other parts of our group on multiple runs, often sharing a lift or talking in the lift lines for a few moments before heading down another run. At one point we stopped to rest just before the trail steepened.

"I'm sure not in the shape for this that I used to be," I casually mentioned to Nick.

"Yeah, me neither. Back as a teen I could ski for hours without being winded, now I'm thankful for ski lift lines so I get a rest."

"Isn't that the truth. And thankful for hot tubs to soak away the aches and pains tonight."

"You were a pretty good sport to run in naked and get the girls beers last night," Nick laughed, "although from the looks of -- what was it Angie called it -- your 'temperature gauge' -- it was a bit chilly?"

I laughed. "Yeah, it was that." I paused for a moment. "We'll see how Aubrey does tonight when she has to run in to get the second round of beers naked!"

"I surprised myself," Nick stated a moment later as I was about to push off and head downhill again.

"What's that?" I asked, shifting my weight back to remain in place.

"Last night, I, uh, I was a bit leery about being naked with you guys to start with. It wasn't so bad.

"You've never done anything like that before?" I asked.

"No. We've never been naked around another couple before."

"Us either. Angie sure seemed to get off being naked with you guys."

"Aubrey, too," he laughed, "she, um, couldn't wait to get in bed last night."

"We heard," I laughed. "Is she always so vocal when she cums?"

"Sometimes. When she cums really hard."

"Hey Nick, I, uh, don't normally talk about another man's wife, but since I saw them, I've got to admit your wife has some great tits."

"So does Angie," Nick admitted. "Aubrey's always had a bit of exhibitionism in her and she's pretty proud of her tits. That's what got her so hot last night, the idea of you looking at her naked tits. Her whole naked body as far as that's concerned."

"Yeah, Angie too. Come on, let's go!" I said, shifting my weight and pushing off.

"You two up for a hot tub again?" Nick asked as he was driving us back from dinner. We'd met 6 others, the 10 of us having made a reservation, the most patrons the restaurant said they could handle at once. Discussions about the day as well as a couple of beers and margaritas had extended dinner time to well over two hours.

"Absolutely!" I answered. "Give up a chance to see Aubrey running in naked to bring us more beers? Not a chance!"

"Oh, stop it!" Angie laughed. Sitting next to me in the back seat her hand slid over onto my leg, wrapping onto the inside of my thigh. "Aubrey, if they make you run in naked for beer, I'll go with you."

"A two for one special! I like it and I'm going to hold you to it!" Nick laughed from the driver's seat.

~

"Are you really going to make Aubrey go for more beer naked?" Angie asked as she was getting undressed.

"Well, we wouldn't want to take extra beer with us and have it sitting in the spa room and getting warm, would we?" I laughed, stepping up behind her and began one of my favorite activities -- fondling her breasts. "But no, I'm not going to "make" Aubrey do anything, but if she wants to return the tease, you don't think I would want to give up a chance to ogle her, do you?"

"Yeah, of course you'd like that," she giggled, her hand coming back to rub my crotch.

"Nick said he thinks you've got some great tits," I said, her nipple hardening to my caress. "Are you really going to go get beer naked with Aubrey if she does?"

She pulled away, shinnying out of her pants and panties without answering. "Come on, let's go," she said putting her own robe on and tossing mine to me.

Nick and Aubrey's door opened just as we got back downstairs, Aubrey coming out wearing a robe like Angie -- but this time Nick just had a towel wrapped around himself. I stepped over to the refrigerator and pulled out four beers, Nick stepping over and grabbing the bottle opener while Angie and Aubrey went outside. "Just a towel this time?" I commented, grabbing two beers.

"Seemed kind of silly wearing boxers when I was just taking them off when we got out there," Nick answered, picking up the other two. I stepped toward the door when he said, "Hey Joe..."

"Yeah?" I stopped and looked back. His demeanor said this was serious.

"Listen, just so you don't get any wrong ideas..." It was obviously a pause, yet he didn't immediately continue.

"Yeah?"

"Aubrey is proud of her body and I don't mind you seeing her naked, but she's mine and we're not players. OK?"

"Nope, nor are we." I pushed the door open, stepping out into a light snow shower, and held it for Nick to lead the way. "But doesn't mean I won't look." I saw Nick's head bob in agreement.

The girls were once again neck deep in the tub when we got there. Nick shed his towel and, as I suspected, he was naked beneath. I hung my robe and stepped up and into the tub once more, slowly sinking into the hot water. "Damn, that's hot when you first get in." Aubrey was directly across from me, and although she didn't stare, I saw that her eyes momentarily drifted to my crotch.

BenLong
BenLong
1,461 Followers
12