The Key to Las Vegas Ch. 04

Story Info
The enlightening.
5k words
4.59
2.3k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was a pretty fun weekend," Angie said as she sidled up behind me, while I was working on the computer, and wrapping her arms around me. She kissed the back of my head, letting me detect that she was feeling amorous and wanting me to quit and come to bed.

"What's that?" I responded, saving, and closing out the email I was working on.

"Skiing. Sharing a condo with Nick and Aubrey." Although I'd been able to leave work during the previous week, I hadn't been able to ignore it, and now, Sunday night, I was almost caught up after working most of the weekend.

"Don't you mean getting naked with them?" I laughed, assuming that's what she was referring to.

"Yeah," she giggled in my ear, her lips moving to my earlobe to entice me to move a bit faster. I felt my cock beginning to swell. "That too."

"Being naked around them seemed to be a bit arousing to you?" I answered, my hand coming up to caress her head where she was nuzzling me, although I hadn't yet made a move to rise out of my chair.

"You seemed to like seeing Aubrey's naked tits."

"I can't deny that," I laughed, rising, and turning around to find she was dressed in a sexy negligee. She pulled back and stuck out her hand to me. "She does have some magnificent tits, doesn't she? Almost as nice as yours. Actually, a pretty nice body all around." I took her hand, but instead of letting her drag me to the bedroom, I pulled her to me, down into my lap and slipped my hand onto her breast as she melted against me. "You don't have anything to worry about. Nick seemed to enjoy seeing you naked, too."

Our discussion ended, our touching and fondling became more intense as she helped me up and then helping me get undressed. Naked, we fell onto the bed and proceeded to pleasure each other.

"I liked it," Angie said later as we were cuddled together, sated for the moment.

"Liked what?" I asked, not following that she'd reverted back to our previous discussion as we'd entered the bedroom.

"Being naked with them. Having Nick looking at me. Feeling him lusting after me. It made me feel sexy."

"Hmmm." I just accepted her statement, knowing that I'd felt a similar lust toward Aubrey -- seeing a sexy woman unabashedly naked and not minding my looking. A thought popped into my mind and I wondered if those who had shared other condos -- if the circumstances were the same as Nick and Aubrey and Angie and I had, where we hadn't had swimsuits along -- would they have gotten naked also? Did they get naked also? Although nobody had spoken about using hot tubs at the resort when we were there and we hadn't really seen anyone and had a chance to talk since we'd been back, except at church this morning, was it possible that others had the same predicament? And if they didn't have problems being naked together, was it possible they were more than 'just friends'?"

"Do you suppose any of the other couples did what we did, using the hot tubs naked with the others in their condos?"

"I don't know. I think we were pretty unusual. I think most of the Dinky Daters are a bit more conservative than that."

"I'm not so sure," I answered. "This whole concept of dating someone else, even if it is in public with everyone aware, do you think anything besides what we see ever happens?"

"Like what?"

"Like what we did on our 'First Date?"

"Like, have sex with others? On our Dinky Daters dates?"

"Hey wait!" I mock protested. "You've always said that oral wasn't having sex... but yeah - do you think any of them might be swingers? Might play with others?"

"I don't know. I doubt it. Do you think so?"

"I'm not sure. Nick outright told me, when we were going to have to be naked to use the hot tub, that they were not players. So far, the dates have certainly been innocuous enough -- but your discussion a while back with your girlfriends of where and when did we first have sex, and I had the distinct impression that if I'd tried to feel up Carol, she wouldn't have minded." Carol had been my date the month before our ski trip.

"Why? Did she say something?"

I rocked my head back and forth in neither a no nor in a yes, motion. "Maybe. We had a brief discussion about what 'we' had ever done on a first date, what we normally did on first dates, which is when she indicated she usually at least gave a thank you kiss on a first date."

"I thought you said that was out of the car?"

"Yeah, she said that just after we got out. I got out first when we pulled up and she slid out behind me. I waited to hold the door for her and when she stepped out, she put her arms around me, and said "Thank you. That was fun," and then kissed me."

"What? Carol kissed you?"

"Yeah, she did." I didn't say anything for a moment, and then added, "It wasn't exactly a peck on the cheek, it was on the lips, and I just kind of had the feeling that if I had returned the kiss, maybe made it a bit more passionate, that she wouldn't have pushed me away."

"Carol made a pass at my husband?"

"I'm not sure it was a pass. As she said, it was more of a "thank you" for a fun time. I wasn't looking for anything, it wasn't until later when I remembered her saying that she always gave "at least a kiss" that I had to wonder if I had gone ahead and turned that kiss into something more, would she have gone along? Somehow I think she was hinting that she was."

"Nancy did that too. Wasn't that your second date?"

"Second or third. You remember the date I had with Natalie? I drove that night, and Natalie's husband Brian and Sueanne went with us?"

"Yeah, what about it?"

"That night when we got back? I got out of the car and Natalie followed. I stopped at the front door, told her thank you, gave her a hug, but she wanted a kiss. I gave her a quick kiss and noticed that her husband Brian, and Sueanne, still hadn't gotten out of the car. When I said I wondered if everything was alright, Natalie assured me they were fine, and they'd be in shortly. I didn't think anything of it at the time, but I've got to wonder what they were doing after we got out." I didn't have to tell her what I was wondering, she could do the addition herself. "Whatever was happening, Sueanne and Natalie were apparently OK with it."

"You think they were making out in the car?"

"Maybe just talking. I don't know, but it was several minutes later before they followed us inside. I, uh... I noticed that Sueanne's face was a little bit flushed." I didn't ask Angie what she thought, but I was fairly certain that Brian hadn't been keeping his hands to himself, and his wife knew it.

It was quiet for several minutes, Angie not saying anything. I was almost asleep when she said, "I'm going to go to work a little late on Wednesday. Carol and Mary invited me to join them for a girl's breakfast that they have every Wednesday." I don't know if I responded or not. It was mid-morning the next day when I vaguely remembered what she had said and then forgot about it until she reminded me that she was leaving earlier than normal on Wednesday morning.

~

We had crawled into bed Wednesday night when I remembered and asked Angie what they'd talked about at their breakfast. She was at first a bit evasive, answering with, "Oh, everything. Solving the world's problems. Getting a woman's perspective on life." It was kind of a "none of your business," type of answer without saying outright that it was none of my business, but yet at the same time -- knowing Angie -- there was something she didn't at first say; she was just collecting her thoughts.

"You know this is where the Dinky Daters group started?" she continued a few moments later. "It started at the Wednesday women's breakfast with different people sharing that always doing things with just their husband was sometimes boring after a while. Someone said, 'Wouldn't it be fun to have a group date with everyone else's hubby,' and it went from there."

I hadn't been interested in how the group got started, and it didn't yet add up that maybe my telling how Carol had kissed me and my question about what would have happened if I'd escalated it, and her statement, were related. "Did you question Carol about our kiss? If I'd returned her kiss and," I paused trying to think of how to say I escalated it without saying I escalated it, "perhaps, made it a bit more passionate, if she would have liked that?"

"About that," she said, and then didn't finish. I didn't say anything for a moment, anticipating that she would continue.

"You probably weren't wrong in thinking your dates might have gone along with a little more."

"Oh?" I said, feeling my cock rising. Just what was a little more? I waited, and when she didn't add anything I asked. "So, what does that mean?"

"Back when the group started, it was just 4 ladies to start. Sharing about their home lives, their husbands, their love lives..."

"You mean their sex lives?" I continued from her pause.

"Yes, their sex lives. Not just sex though, everything about their marriages, and finding out that most of them were more alike than dissimilar."

"In what way?"

"They were a lot like us when we joined the group. It wasn't that I was dissatisfied with you, or you with me, but we were definitely in a rut, weren't we?"

I couldn't argue against that as it was a discussion we had before we even found out about Dinky Daters. The idea that we were in a rut, that we needed and wanted more friends, we wanted to do things with others, to not just do things as the two of us; that, in essence, we had driven ourselves to boredom. "Exactly," she added when I told her that, "they were all also in a bit of a rut. I'm not sure who exactly said it, but it was something like "what I miss most is the excitement of going out on a new date. Meeting a new guy. Making out, getting all hot and bothered, and going home to take care of myself." And then someone else agreed, but said they didn't want to cheat or anything like that, just to feel sexy in the eyes of someone else, to add a little pizzazz to their existence. I guess the conversation kind of died that time, with it in everyone's mind, but a week or so later someone suggested that perhaps they should 'swap husbands' for a date night. Someone said that sounded like fun, but said it might be kind of scary and tempting to go on a date alone with someone else's husband, and someone else said 'Then it should be at least a double date' and then someone else said 'yeah, as if that would be fun -- going on a date with a new man and your husband in the front seat with your dates wife.' From there it just sort of expanded. They had a young married adult group at church, and they suggested that they approach that group with the idea of mixing couples and dating each other's spouse. Someone else said that there are all kinds of "first dates" and asked just "how far" should a first date go. One admitted that their "first date' with their husband had ended with mutual masturbation and they had sex on their second date. It turned out most of the women had sexual contact of some type, anything from light petting and fondling to outright sex, on their first date with their husbands. Someone else said, "Well, If I go out on a date with someone if I don't come home horny and ready to jump my husband, what's the purpose?" And from there they agreed that they would not have sex on a date, they weren't 'swingers' as such, just looking for some extramarital spice, but if both of them hit it off, that making out wasn't pushing it too much."

I just nodded taking all of this in: the idea that the wives of all our new friends had gotten together, and decided to date each other's husbands with the sole purpose of getting hot and bothered so they could go home and have hot sex with their husbands. I couldn't disagree with this, thinking back after all our dates. At least so far, Angie and I had returned home to a hot sex session. If she'd asked, I couldn't have denied that in each case, I'd also had some sexy thoughts about my date of the night while making love with Angie.

"And what was to keep it from going too far?" I asked.

"They all agreed it would never be a single date, always at least a double date. It would have a set starting point and time, a prearranged activity, and return at a set time, and nobody would ever be alone. What a dating couple decided to do was up to them, except that they would never take clothes off and they wouldn't have sex, and that no matter what happened, the women were in charge -- that any "no" meant exactly that."

"And any yes?" I asked, carrying it the other way.

"I wasn't going to ask."

We lay quietly for quite some time, these revelations running through my mind, and I'm sure Angie's -- although she'd had some time to already assess what this meant.

"And you didn't know any of this before?"

"Before what?"

"Before our first date?"

"I hadn't even heard of this group before we read it in the church bulletin." Neither of us said anything for quite a while. "What are you thinking?" she finally asked.

"I'm just wondering exactly how far these women want to go to be able to go home hot and horny."

Her head nodded beside me. "I think," she finally said, "that most of them have no problem with their dates copping a feel."

"And they allow this?"

"I think it's gotten to where most of them expect this."

"What about you, on your dates? Did you..." I had to stop and think about what word to use, "experience..."

She sighed. "Maybe. On one date, he um... at one point dragged his arm across my breasts. It wasn't that he just felt me up, I just sort of knew he didn't have to touch me like that and I kind of had the feeling he was... what would you say, testing the waters?"

"You stopped him?"

"No, but I made sure he didn't have that opportunity again."

I could lie to Angie if I wanted, but my growing erection told the truth. What was it about this? Somebody feeling up my wife? Me feeling up someone else's wife? That these women had apparently all agreed that "if" that happened, they not only would allow it, but welcomed it?

"What about you? Have you ever tried to feel up one of your dates?"

"No." I didn't have to hesitate, but yet there was an inkling of this that I'd purposely ignored.

"But?"

"I didn't feel her up, but on my last date, with Carol, you know when you snuggle up to me with your back and I put my arm around your shoulder, it's so easy to fondle your breast?"

"Yeah." She giggled, "I do that on purpose."

"I know. And I think Carol did too. When we were on our way home, she sat sideways in the seat, pushed back against me and I had to put my arm around her to sit comfortably."

"And you didn't try to feel her up?"

"It would have been easy to."

"I know."

"You know? You know what?"

"I know that you were the perfect gentleman and didn't try and feel her up even though she gave you the opportunity. She told me so."

I was a bit stunned, but then reiterated. "She told you she gave me the opportunity to feel her up?" My cock had been recovering; it was now once again rock hard. It was just a second later that I added, "Just how far do you think most of them allow?"

"Nobody outright said it, but I got the feeling that most of them almost expect a little petting. They want to go home a little randy and jump their husbands."

"So maybe a little bit of making out? Sucking tongues and swapping spits?" I said, using the old joke we'd had when we had been dating and regularly making out. Of course, making out had always included my hands roaming most of her body. Angie had always appreciated my hands on her breasts and body during the date, even though after our first date our dates almost always included going to bed somewhere.

"Maybe even a little more? A little light petting?" Her words exactly mirrored my thoughts.

"Have you, uh, kissed... any of your dates?"

"Not "make out" kissed, but I've given them all a "Thank You" peck."

We both lay there saying nothing for several minutes. "So, are you saying we should consider this?"

"Consider what?" she said.

"Kissing? Making out for a bit with our dates?"

"Letting my date feel me up?" My cock was already hard, I felt it involuntarily jump at the thought of someone feeling my wife's exquisite tits.

"I'm not sure."

"Me either." It was several long moments before she said, "If I'd told you it was OK beforehand, would you have felt up Carol?"

I wanted to scream "Hell yes!" but I didn't. "Maybe," I tried with a non-committal answer to avoid a true answer. "She does have a nice body." That I'd been strongly sexually attracted to Carol, I couldn't deny. But, would I have fondled her? Was that cheating on Angie if I had? "What about you? If someone wants to feel you up, do you want them to?"

"If it makes me hot and horny for you. Yes."

"What if it makes you hot and horny for them?"

"Nobody has talked about anything like that."

I don't know when I fell asleep, my mind running back and forth between fondling and kissing any of my previous dates. While she hadn't said that all women were in on this, the implication was that from those who attended the Wednesday breakfast meetings, they were making out with their dates and, at the very least, participating in light petting and fondling. The image of Angie making out with someone else's husband also flashed into my mind, and although I couldn't see her strongly attracted to any of them -- nobody compared to me - the thought that basically she had told me she wasn't averse to this kept my mind flashing to hands on her wonderful tits. I woke in the morning barely rested.

"Angie?" I asked, stepping up behind her as she sat at her makeup desk. I bent and put my arms around her.

"Hmm?" she answered, turning off the blow dryer which she'd been using.

"I trust you; nothing will happen that you don't want to happen. And..." I reached under her arms and filled my hands with her boobs, "If you had told me I could have, I would have loved to have filled my hands with Carol's tits."

She sat quietly, her eyes closing as she leaned back into my caress. "Does that go both ways?" I understood her perfectly, did she have permission to let others play with her tits too?

"As long as you come home hot and horny and ready to fuck me silly."

From then on, every Wednesday, Angie started work late after her breakfast meeting and ended a bit late to make up for it.

~~

"Where are we going this time?" I asked as we were headed to the next Dinky Daters meeting, a month later.

"Jessica and Barry's place," she answered, looking up the address on the text.

"I take it we're not going bowling this time?" It hadn't been lost on me that she'd worn a skirt which, after her bowling, miniature golf, and outdoor physical experiences, where her comment afterward was that she was glad she hadn't worn a skirt, indicated she knew something that I didn't.

"Nope, we're dating with our spouses this time. Everybody has tickets to Phantom of the Opera; we're all going together. They told me at our Wednesday breakfast." Unlike the previous time when we'd gone out to dinner in groups of four couples, there was a Taco Catering Truck parked in the driveway when we arrived. When I asked how it was that the Phantom had been chosen, she said it was up to the hosts to plan and arrange and with 20 couples, each couple only had to arrange something about once every year and a half. "We'll be in charge one of these times. We get to choose what everyone will be doing, make the dinner and entertainment reservations and have everyone meet at our house."

Jessica and Barry had a beautiful home. A two story, the entire back wall of the ground floor had sliding doors that opened onto a swimming pool and spa. Well before dark when we got there, we were able to step outside and look around, meeting and greeting all, while eating freshly made tacos and burritos.

12