The Key to Las Vegas Ch. 09

Story Info
From bed to bed and home again.
5.3k words
4.51
2.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenLong
BenLong
1,461 Followers

"My God it's hot out there," I said as we stepped through the revolving door into the mandatory walk-through of the casino to get to the elevators. We all know that Casinos base their layouts to do this, giving you as much opportunity as possible to reach into your pocket and take out some money to waste.

"I hate the noise of a casino."

"Yeah, me too." I looked down at my watch. "Almost 3," I said. "Are you hungry, want some lunch? I'm not."

"Me either."

"What are your thoughts for dinner? Want to do dinner early? Maybe in a couple of hours before the show or have a late dinner after? We should probably make reservations either way."

"I think I want to take a shower first and change before we go to the show, I'm still hot and sweaty. Why don't we go up to the room and we can talk about it?" I didn't answer, just took her hand, and led the way through the casino to the elevators. Unusually, there wasn't anyone waiting at the elevator bank. "Eleven," she said as we stepped in, confirming that we were going to her room.

"Do you know what Wylie was doing today?" I asked as we stepped into her room. She'd opened the door and held it as I stepped through behind her. I watched as it swung shut, and she flipped the privacy lock.

"No." I bobbed my head in acknowledgment, turning to face her as she stepped away from the door. Gripping her arm, I spun her into my grasp, her face turning up to mine, our lips willingly crushing against each other. Her tongue went into my mouth, her hand dropping to my crotch to grope my cock as mine once again found her breasts. Our bodies moved together to the bed; she didn't stop me as I lifted her shirt, our kiss breaking just momentarily as she let me pull it over her head, our mouths immediately coming back together. This time when my hand came back up to her breast I pushed against the bottom of her bra, lifting it off her breast and realized they were larger than I'd previously guessed. Pushing her backward against the bed she first sat and then let me lay her back.

"Oh my God, so gorgeous," I said, first looking down at her bare breasts and then leaning in to suckle her nipples.

"Oh, that's so nice," she breathed, her hand coming behind my head to hold me to her breasts. I moved my mouth to her other breast, my fingers coming up to latch onto the nipple I'd just relinquished, when her hand came down to my forehead, pushing my head back. I didn't let her push me back at first until she said "Joe." When she said "Joe!" a second time, I pulled away from her nipple and looked up. "You can't fuck me. I won't fuck you, not this time."

"What?" I asked, a bit befuddled. Until now I had known that she had invited me into her room, she'd locked the door so we couldn't be walked in on, and I knew that we were both hot to trot and wanted sex.

"I can't fuck you this time. We're on a Dinky Daters date today. You can get me all hot and bothered today, but I'm coming back to my surrogate husband Wylie tonight."

I thought about it for a moment, realizing she was right. Probably half the people this weekend were unaware of anything else happening, and if it hadn't been for our "key party" agreement, I would also be going home to Angie tonight. "You're saying my wife is going to have your husband spend the night and have sex with her, but you won't have sex with me right now."

"That's right, not on a first date..." she paused, I think to let it sink in, and then continued, "but there are other things you can do on a first date."

I grinned, letting my fingers roll her nipple between them. "Like tease your date with some bare titties?"

"Umm, that's nice."

"Like share a shower with him?"

She rolled her head and I could tell she wanted to say yes, but then said, "I think we better not."

"Too tempting?" I said, knowing full well that if she let me shower with her, we were going to fuck. Her nod confirmed my thoughts.

"Do you have other clothes for this evening?" she asked. I nodded my affirmation and she reached up and gripped my wrist, lifting my hand from her boob. "Why don't you go and change while I take a shower and change and then come back."

"You're sure?" I asked, leaning down to suck her nipple as I did.

"No," she answered, this time pushing against my forehead to move me back, "but I think that's what you better do or we're going to get carried away."

It wasn't what I wanted to do, but I agreed. "OK. I'll go shower and change for this evening, and I'll be right back." Decision made, I didn't hesitate, standing up and heading for the door, knowing that if I didn't, I really was going to get carried away. I saw her key on the edge of the dresser as I stood up and pulled away. I picked it up and said, "I'm pretty quick. How about I take your key in case you're not done by the time I get back?" Her nod affirmed my decision, and as I stepped to the door, I flipped the security latch back. "Better not lock the door or I can't get back in," I told her but didn't wait for her answer. I didn't hear the security latch as I walked away so I was fairly sure she hadn't.

The stairs were immediately adjacent to the elevators, and with the indicators saying the elevators were all at or near the ground floor, and with me going downstairs, I pushed the door open, practically skipping down to the 8th floor. I wondered if Jessica was in the room, but it was empty when I got there. Pulling my bag open I got my clean clothes for the evening and turned to the bath, jumping into the shower for a quick rinse. In less than 5 minutes I was showered, changed, redressed, and on my way back to Donna's room.

I could hear the shower still running when I walked in, almost immediately hearing it shut off. I flipped the privacy lock on the door before I stepped over to the easy chair in the corner and sat to await Donna, listening to her in the bathroom. The sounds of the sink, the sounds of a hair dryer, and finally the nearly silent click of the bathroom door opening. Moments later Donna stepped out, wrapped in a bath towel, and carrying her used clothing.

"Oh! You're back!" she exclaimed when she saw me sitting in the chair. "I didn't think you'd be back yet."

"I didn't think you were going to come out almost naked," I said, standing, and stepping slowly toward her.

"Joe..." she said as I stepped up to her, reaching out and taking the clothing out of her hands and dropping it to the floor.

"I know," I said, leaning in to kiss her once again, "I can't fuck you." My lips pressed against hers, as my hand slipped behind her back, lifting the towel, and slipping my hand onto her bare bottom. "But there are other things we can do on a first date without doing that," I said, pulling away from her lips and moving mine towards her ear. Raising my fingers from her bottom back to the towel, I gripped it and began pulling it down. It didn't take much effort and the tuck came loose, freeing the towel. Donna momentarily attempted to hold it in place, but it didn't stay, pulling free from her body but not her hand until she was standing naked in front of me.

I pulled my hand from her backside to her waist and then to her hands, forcing her to drop the towel. Extending my arms out, holding hers, I held her at arm's length where I let my eyes roam up and down her body. Sliding my hands back down her arms to her waist I slipped them up her waist to both breasts, cupping them and pinching her nipples. "Ummm," I hummed, "so nice. So sexy." Her eyes closed and a shiver coursed through her body.

Turning her back to the bed I eased her backward until her legs found the bed and then I pushed her back and down. When I bent my face to her breasts, my lips closing around her near nipple, I let my hand caress her other breast momentarily before moving down her body, slowly caressing her belly, constantly moving lower towards her pussy. I let my fingers stroke the top of her pubic hair, always moving lower. I passed her clit without pressing hard but felt a slight shiver as I touched above it. Her legs were together, not allowing me close access to her pussy.

"Open your legs," I said, now pressing harder against her nether region.

"No, Joe..."

"Yes, Donna. I know, no fucking." That was all it took, and her legs slowly parted to allow my touch.

I purposely touched everywhere except her clit. Stroking her labia, fingering them, slipping a finger between them, by the time I reached her vagina I could feel the heat emanating from her body. At first, I penetrated her with just a fingertip, finding her hot but barely wet, stroking back up between her labia, and when my finger reached her vagina again, she was wetter. I easily slipped my middle finger deeper inside her, and then back out, repeating. Each time my finger went deeper inside her, she was a bit wetter. When I was easily penetrating her as deep as my finger would allow, I pulled out just a bit and added my ring finger -- finger fucking her with two fingers while I continued sucking her nipple with my mouth.

I could feel her body writhing to my touch, her head arching back on the bed, her crotch rising to my hand as she pushed her pussy against me. "Oh God! Joe! Touch my clit!"

I could feel her trying to force my touch, but instead lifted my lips from her nipple and said, "No."

"Oh God! Don't tease," she moaned in response. Lowering my mouth back to her turgid nipple I sucked, and then kissed it goodbye and began moving my mouth down her body. I kissed everywhere, gradually moving down lower until I would have to turn sideways to continue further. Instead, I eased myself back off the bed, moved around her near leg, and dropped to my knees on the floor.

I just looked at her naked vulva, admiring her body as I continued working two fingers in and out of her wetness. I could see her moisture now glistening on my fingers as they pulled out and when I leaned in to add my tongue she said, "Joe... you don't have to."

"Have to?" I said, and then stuck my tongue out and pressed it against her vaginal opening before wiping it up slowly between her labia. "Why is it 'have to'?" I questioned, kissing her labia as I moved back down again. Suddenly I realized what it was. "Dave doesn't like to go down on you, does he." She didn't answer, thereby confirming in my mind my supposition. Now knowing that Donna seldom, if ever, received oral sex, I knew my decision that if we weren't going to fuck, I was going to eat her pussy was the right thing to do.

I moved down a bit, forcing my tongue into her vagina, tasting her sexy wetness, and then once again slithered it upward, between her lips to her clit. Her clit seemed fairly small, practically hidden behind the hood, but as I examined her up close, I worked her skin with my fingers between the licks of my tongue. I don't know whether her clit grew, or whether I was pulling the hood back, but soon a tiny pink nub peaked through. "Oh! There it is!" I whispered and reached out with my tongue to tantalize the sensitive bud. Her body had been writhing as I'd tantalized her, now it jerked in response. With her clit now poking out, I began concentrating a bit more on that area, again penetrating her with my fingers, but also concentrating with my tongue and lips on her clit. Closing my lips around it and sucking, I pressed my tongue against it, slowly moving in different patterns. Up and down, back and forth, around and around in circles. Somewhere in the back of my mind I remembered reading about practicing drawing the alphabet with one's tongue was highly effective as a clit tantalizer. Pulling back from sucking I extended my tongue, tracing an A and then continuing onward. She gargled something at E and grabbed my head, trying to hold me in place. I didn't stop, didn't move my face, just my tongue, her entire body shaking and convulsing in orgasm when I reached K. With her begging of "sta...Sto...Stop" I finally relented, at first just holding my tongue against her clitoris until I pulled away and moved up onto the bed beside her. She immediately put her arm out and pulled me close.

"That was amazing," she whispered sometime later after I felt her body quit convulsing and shaking.

"Why?" I whispered, "David doesn't do that for you?"

"He doesn't like to do that. We don't do oral very much."

"Not us. Angie and I love doing oral on each other. I take it he won't be doing that on Angie?"

"Probably not. He went down on me once after we got married, when I asked him to, but he said he doesn't like the taste of pussy. He likes it when I suck on his cock but doesn't like to return the favor."

"Wow. Sounds like grounds for divorce to me," I laughed, teasing. She didn't respond verbally, just lying there, and then her hand reached down and rubbed my cock. I hadn't asked for anything from her, just happy with pleasing her -- and suddenly she realized that I was still totally clothed.

"You're still dressed," she said, a touch of amazement in her voice. Her hand rose to my belt line, slipping inside my pants and finding the head of my cock with her fingers. I said nothing, and seconds later her hand returned to fumble one-handed with my belt. Lying against me, like she was, she was unable to move her other hand to help. "Take your pants off," she said quietly, obviously giving up on undoing my pants one-handed, "I want to suck your cock."

I was more than ready for that. Reaching down I freed my belt and pants and then rolled away to push both my pants and underwear down. I caught my shoes with the opposite toes and forced them off, allowing me to slide my pants and drop them to the floor. No sooner had my pants and underwear cleared and my erection popped free than her hand was gripping me. Turning her face to me again, I turned to her and again our mouths met in a lusty kiss. Her hand slowly stroked me as we kissed, until she pulled away and moved down the bed. I thought she was going to go down on me there, but instead slid off the bed and onto her knees. Pulling my hand, I sat up to her urging, and dropped my legs back off the side of the bed. Sitting up, I slid forward until I was right on the edge. "Oh! You're circumcised!"

"I take it David's not?"

"Uh-uh. I had boyfriends before David who were circumcised, but he's not." I hadn't thought about her previous history, but she had just confirmed that David probably wasn't her first. I didn't expect that it was, Angie wasn't my first and I wasn't hers, so why would I expect that she was David's first?

Donna leaned forward just a bit, extended her tongue, and licked up my shaft. When she slipped her mouth over the head of my prick I groaned from the sensation. "Like that?" she asked, slipping me momentarily out of her mouth, and then sucking me back in before I could answer. My moan of approval must have been enough. "I love circumcised cocks. Cock heads are so pretty."

Leaning back on my elbows I just watched as Donna made love to my erection with her mouth. Her eyes were watching me, locked on my eyes. "Oh God, Donna," I moaned, reaching for her head to stroke it.

Her hand came up and fended mine away. "Just watch and let me," she said before taking me back in her mouth. I did as she asked, watching as she expertly took me to the edge and then, recognizing I was there, backed off a bit on her ministrations until I'd come back from the brink, and then did it again. The second time, she didn't stop, my groan to her, that I was about to cum, wasn't needed. While Angie would take my spunk in her mouth and then spit it out, Donna took it all, swallowing and continuing to suck until my orgasm subsided completely.

"Did you like that?" she asked with a giggle as she crawled back up beside me on the bed.

"Oh my, that was amazing," I answered.

"Better than Angie?"

"No, just different. She doesn't like to swallow." We lay there, Donna naked and me still with my shirt on, cuddling. "What about Wylie?" I asked, "Did you suck him off?"

"No."

"Did he go down on you?"

"No."

"Hmm. Did you ask him to?"

"Did I need to?"

"Only if you wanted him to know what you need. Ask him tonight, he'll probably be glad to tongue you." I pulled her head to me once again to kiss her and happened to glance at the bedside clock. "Oh Crap! It's already 5:30, so much for dinner before the show. Why don't you get dressed and I'll call for reservations? We should be able to make a 9:30 dinner, don't you think?"

"I don't know," she answered, her hand coming down to grip my softened cock once again, "Do you think we can come back here and eat each other for dinner?"

"Not very filling," I answered, "a nice idea, but I think that once we're done with dinner I'm going to go back to Jessica, and you'll be hooking back up with Wylie."

~

The show was fantastic: interesting, athletic, funny, and quite sexy. I didn't realize it when I got the tickets, but there were eight of us with tickets together, four each in two rows. We were the first two there, but almost immediately Angie showed up with her date, Gary, with their seats beside us, and moments later Jessica showed up with her date, Bill. They slipped into the row directly ahead of us, and just before the show started the last two to arrive, were Brent and Suzie. Angie slid into her seat first, next to me, wherein I found myself between my wife, and the woman that I'd had oral sex with just an hour or so before, and then moments later, found myself in front of the woman that I would again be spending the night with. As the show started, I couldn't help but wonder about Gary, Bill, Brent, and Suzie. Were they also key partiers? Or just Dinky Daters? Three of these women I'd had sex with within the last 48 hours, the only one that I'd never had a date or other action with being Suzie.

My wife didn't know about my recent interlude with Donna, but now with her sitting with Gary, knowing she'd spent the day with Gary, I suddenly wondered whether they had a sexy interlude just like Donna and I had. I couldn't be certain if they had or not -- but it also popped into my mind that we might have been quite lucky that Wylie hadn't shown back up at Donna's door. "Did Wylie have his clothes in your room?" I leaned over and whispered into Donna's ear."

"Yeah."

"I guess we were lucky we didn't get interrupted?" She just nodded.

~

"Did you have a good day?" Angie asked after the show when we'd exited the theatre.

"Excellent!" Donna answered for us, holding my arm, and showing that she was my date. "We went to Hoover Dam, and now we're off to dinner."

"Nice. That was one of the options we talked about. We had a good time too," Gary answered. We got done early enough that we had dinner before the show."

"We're just going now," I said, glancing at my watch and realizing we were almost late already. "We've gotta go or we'll miss our reservations."

"Enjoy!" Angie said. "I'll see you at the room in a while?" I did a double take, almost stumbling and giving it away, and then caught her eye winking at Jessica and realized she didn't really mean that, she was giving plausible deniability to some of the others. While I knew that Jessica and Donna were Key players, and I knew that Angie knew that Jessica and Donna were, I suspected she didn't know about Suzie or the men.

"See you after dinner," I said and leaned over to give her a going-away kiss on the cheek.

"See you at breakfast," she whispered into my ear, confirming that I'd read between the lines.

~

If anything, Jessica was more ravenous than she had been the night before. And, for the second night in a row, I was able to fuck her to orgasm. The blow job from Donna before the show had been enough to take the edge off so that she orgasmed long before I did. "Oh my God, that is so amazing," she said when she was recovering.

"It was that," I said, panting and spent for the moment.

BenLong
BenLong
1,461 Followers
12