The Keyholder Ch. 11

Story Info
Ben learns to live with his chastity keyholder.
3.2k words
4.63
27.6k
9
0

Part 11 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,515 Followers

It was an hour later when Amy opened Ben's bedroom door a crack, cautiously peered outside and then tiptoed out into the lounge. Her hair was up in a rough bun, her feet were bare, and she wore blue jeans and a tight black tee-shirt.

She wasn't sure whether Ben had heard her masturbate and she kicked herself her not being quieter. She picked up the key to the large wooden trunk and sat down on the lid above her lover.

"Amy?" he called from inside.

"Hi," she replied, "Not sure what I'm supposed to do now..."

Amy had only just moved in with Ben and it was a big change to their chastity keyholder relationship. Amy loved Ben more than she would admit and loved spending time with him in his gorgeous apartment, but she was terrified than he would lose interest in her if things became vanilla. She was also becoming addicted to the thrill of being in control which explained why Ben was locked in the trunk beneath her, his wrists in handcuffs which were in turn were padlocked to his steel Prince Albert cock cage.

"Whatever you want, it's your home too," he called.

"What if I want to keep you in the box?" she breathed.

"Then you'll have the place to yourself."

"What will you do?"

"Lie here and fantasise about making love to you..."

"But not get off..."

"No... your little cage has made sure of that."

"I know, and you don't have the key," Amy was unbuttoning her jeans only minutes after having secured them around her slim waist.

"My girlfriend has it..."

Amy stopped dead. Was that who she now was? She must be, as the key was definitely in her pocket. She smiled, even though the stakes were now even higher. It was scary how quickly Ben was breaking down her barriers. Gone was the hard bitch who had first locked him in a cheap chastity cage and sitting here now was a woman who was more emotionally exposed than ever

"Amy?" he called, "Are you going to let me out so we can make love?"

"No..." Amy's voice was dreamy.

"Fuck, I didn't think I could want you more than this," he replied.

Amy moved, her jeans creaking on the old timber trunk. "From now on, your cock will be either locked up... or inside me," she breathed huskily as she reached for the cushions and curled up happily on the trunk.

*

It was dark outside when Ben heard the unmistakeable sound of the key being pushed into the lock and turning. He was now wide awake, attentively waiting for the trunk to open, but seconds later the key turned again and relocked the trunk.

"Amy?"

"Thought that would get your attention," she called, "I've locked you up again, by the way."

Ben's heart jumped as she withdrew the key and a small stream of light shone in through the empty keyhole.

"That was mean," he moaned, "and so fucking sexy... if only my cock could join in."

Amy giggled.

"If you let me out, I can cook you dinner..." Ben writhed in both ecstasy and agony as his cock taunted him.

"Mmm, now that's a dilemma."

*

Amy stretched, smiled to herself and then stood up. She pushed the key back into the lock and this time unlocked the trunk.

"Not sure I can cook dinner with my hands chained to my balls?" he sighed, his hands rattling to demonstrate the impossibility of her cruel restraint.

"Sure you can," Amy exclaimed with a laughed.

Ben used his body to back Amy up against the wall and kissed her. He tried to wrap his arms around her but was met with a hopelessly secure clink of steel on steel. Instead, he pushed his hands and his small steel cage between her legs.

Amy giggled, kissed him back and then grabbed his chastity cage and used it to lead him into the kitchen, "Dinner... or do I need to chain you to the kitchen bench?"

"You look to fucking sexy!" Ben moaned.

Ben was transfixed with Amy's big dilated eyes, her erect nipples showing through her black tee-shirt and the tiny hairs on her slim arms that were standing on end. He started to unbutton her jeans and got a tantalising glimpse of red silk panties beneath.

She cruelly let him undo three buttons before turning around, leaving his hands to explore her tight denim butt. When she turned back, she had a chain and two padlocks in her hand and she effortlessly locked his cock cage to the chrome bar that ran beneath the kitchen bench. Only then did she release the padlock that connected his handcuffs to his cock.

"That's a temporary reprieve," she breathed, "I'm going chain your hands to your cock as soon as dinner is over."

She stepped back out of his reach and pulled off her tee-shirt and unbuttoned her jeans. She let down her hair and twirled around, showing off hot red bra and panties.

"Something wrong darling," she teased, flopping casually down on to the couch before breaking out her wide smile.

Ben was straining at his leash, his balls stretched as far as possible from his body but was still painfully short of touching her bare feet.

Amy eyes fluttered bashfully as she pulled a small keyring from the waistband of her red underwear and then, as if it were an elicit little secret, tucked it straight back inside. With her sun tanned skin contrasting against the cream couch, she lay back and gently played with her open legs. She shook out her hair and stroked herself. She couldn't remember the last time a guy had cooked her dinner and certainly never under such sexy circumstances.

"This is so cool," she breathed, writhing in pleasure on the expensive white cushions.

"So fucking sexy," Ben gasped, his breathing deep, "Even if I don't have a cock..."

"Yeah, shame about that..."

"What do I have to do?"

"Dinner..."

*

They ate dinner by candlelight, Amy in lingerie, and Ben naked in cuffs and his cage. They talked and laughed like a regular couple. With the meal over, Amy slinked over to Ben's side and sat in front of him on the table. She placed her black high heels on his chair, with one long leg either side of him.

"Thank you darling, that was wonderful," she smiled, taking his glass and sipping his red wine, "I'll clear up."

"Really?" Ben replied.

"Of course, you cooked so it's only fair."

Amy may have ben paranoid about losing her sadistic magic, but she knew that forcing Ben to wash up as well would make her an intolerable bitch. She played the intolerable bitch card one more time as she ordered him to kiss her thighs, and then led Ben over to the kitchen sink.

"Lie down," she whispered, the wine and arousal making her almost too dizzy to focus.

With Ben lying on the floor, his head by the sink, she unlocked one of his cuffs and relocked them so that Ben's hands were attached to the chrome bar that ran beneath the kitchen bench just inches from the floor.

She placed one high heel either side of his head and started to fill the sink.

"So just a regular girl doing the dishes?" Ben sighed wishfully, his mind fascinated by the way Amy's panties curved and wrapped around her.

"That's right."

Amy smiled dreamily as she stepped back and placed one of her black leather heels on Ben's cock cage and started to exert pressure, "Just an old-fashioned girl..."

Ben's eyes were making her body tingle and based on the sensation up her long smooth legs and in her pants, she had a fair idea where he was focusing. She had never used washing the dishes as foreplay before, but when the man she loved was in chains anything could turn her on.

She wiped around the sink, squeezed out the cloth and then crouched straight down on to Ben's face, her vagina pressing against his lips. Her sex toy immediately started and within only a few minutes she had climaxed.

"My cock!" Ben moaned, writhing on the floor beneath her.

Amy pulled the chastity key from her bra and ran it between her flirting lips.

"I thought you wanted me to be your keyholder," she whispered, "that means holding your key."

She pushed the key back inside her bra, the silver metal pushing in between her warm breasts and the tight touch of the provocative red lingerie. She pushed it in deeper until it touched her erect nipple.

"I do," Ben panted, strangely delighted by the beautiful brunette's cruelty. The thrill of denial was starting to rival the feeling of sex.

Amy's whole body was smiling as she lay on top of him and hugged his strong body.

Her scent was now all pervaded and Ben was more desperate than ever to hold her. He first tried to wriggle out of Amy's tightly locked handcuffs and when that failed, he pulled at the chrome bar. Amy seemed oblivious as she closed her eyes and rubbed herself against his naked body, their arousal making for a breathless and barely coherent conversation.

"I just love chaining you to things," Amy moaned.

"I just want to hold you..." Ben moaned back.

"One squeeze of the cuffs and you're helpless..."

"I want to squeeze you!"

"I know you do..."

*

Amy untangled her arms, slipped down his manacled body and wrapped her red lips around Ben's chastity cage. He could feel the heat from her mouth and he tried to thrust upwards into her face. With her mouth still full, Amy looked up in wide eyed surprise. She could sense the power of his body all around her, every muscle tensing and straining and hoping for only one thing. She tensed her lips as she pulled back, making his cock jump and pop as it came free from her mouth. She rescued the warm key from her bra and slid it into the lock that was still warm and damp from her saliva.

Ben moaned incoherently as blood rushed into his quivering cock. She gave him only seconds to become erect, before pulling aside her underwear and forcing herself down on to him, her damp body swallowing him up.

She sat on him with her full weight as she enjoyed the sensation of his bewildered cock deep inside her. Ben was crying out in pleasure, his helpless body bucking beneath her. He climaxed only seconds later.

"First time," Ben panted, embarrassed by the speed.

"I know..."

Amy sat resolutely on his quivering body as his cock swelled inside her, ready to go again.

*

"Where do I sleep?" Amy asked innocently, once again aware that she was in someone else's home.

"You can have my room," Ben replied

"And you?" she asked.

"Maybe that depends on how you feel..."

Ben knew this was a big step for them both, particularly for Amy, and she would need space to discover her new self.

"You look exhausted... so maybe tonight I'll take the spare room," he offered.

With his cock locked back inside the Prince Albert cage and his hands once again chained to his balls, he took Amy's hand and led her to the apartment's second, and much smaller, bedroom. Amy noticed the key in the outside of the heavy door as they walked into the room that contained only a single mattress on the floor.

"Are you really giving me your lovely bedroom?" Amy asked.

"You can have whatever you want."

"Shall I unlock your hands from your balls?" she asked with an uncertain smile.

"Whatever you want..."

Ben was transfixed with her glistening body, as if was an illicit thrill to glimpse at her. Amy's eyes smiled back mischievously as she stepped back outside and pulled the door closed behind her. Ben's heart jumped as she turned the key in the lock and he dropped to his knees to watch her through the keyhole.

She slinked away and then stopped and twirled for his benefit. Ben had made love to the beautiful woman, but now that he was locked in the tiny second bedroom that all seemed so far away.

Amy stopped as she heard the door handle turn. She crept back over to the locked door and dropped down to gaze past the key to the prisoner inside.

"You can't come out until morning," she said innocently.

Ben rattled the locked door again, "I've never wanted someone so much!"

"Ask me to turn the key," Amy breathed, her fingers inside her lingerie.

"Please... Amy," Ben's voice was hoarse.

Amy stood up, turned, and pushed her butt up against the key. The metal forced the tight red silk up between her cheeks as she gently rocked from side to side. Amy's body was so close that Ben could smell and taste her. The key moved in the lock but didn't turn. Moments later, Amy's slinked back to the main bedroom and gently closed the door behind her.

*

Amy woke up naked. She opened her eyes to double check where she was and then quickly closed them again. She opened them again, pushed off the sheet and ran to the toilet. The sound of her wee echoed around the tiled room, but that was okay because there was no chance that Ben would hear from inside his locked room.

She showered and dressed in a short red summer dress and black ankle high boots, ready, she hoped, for day two.

"Good morning," she called as she unlocked the door to Ben's bedroom.

Ben was lying on his mattress all muscles and chains. His perfect male body almost helpless thanks to her twisted mind; his arms completely immobilised, and his sexuality neutered. He struggled awkwardly to his feet and rattled his cuffs that were chained to his chastity cage. His one inch silver cock bounced pathetically, "The male body isn't designed for this," he moaned.

"I guess not," Amy replied, "but my mind is."

She stepped closed, her long hair framing her smouldering eyes, and unlocked the padlock that connected his hands to his balls.

"I spent most of the night trying to undo that," he smiled as he kissed her red trembling lips.

"Well I have the key... in fact I have all the keys." Her voice was breathy.

Ben looked down at the chastity cage that hugged his cock so tightly. It may have comprised several pieces of steel, but once locked it was totally rigid and totally intimidating for the man inside.

Amy lifted her dress to reveal a key held high on her inner thigh by a thin red band. The single silver key contrasting against her smooth tanned skin. She released her fingers and the soft sheer material swooped back down, hiding the key from view. She lifted her dress for a second time and ran her fingers up the front of her tiny thong. Again, when she removed her hand, her dress floated back into place around her thighs.

"Do you think you can live with the key being so near?" she asked.

Ben was trembled, his mind so obviously consumed by her actions.

"... or do I need to lock it inside the safe?" she continued breathlessly.

Amy wrapped her fingers around the chain that connected Ben's wrists and led him from of the room where she had held him captive all night and out in to the kitchen.

Ben was breathing quickly, his loving arousal eyes didn't know where to look. Being in chastity with a distant keyholder was easy, there was nothing he could do to get the key. Now that Amy was living with him, the key was maddeningly close and so was her beautiful body. Her body was now a permanent reminder of what she held over him.

Amy poured the coffee and sat down on a kitchen stool, crossed her legs and watched her short dress ride up just far enough to give Ben a peek at the key. Still naked, Ben sat next to her, his legs apart and his tiny cock throbbing inside its cage.

He adjusted his one inch cock, "You use to be too far away and too intimidating," he breathed.

"And now?" Amy shifted slightly on the stool and pulled her dress down a little, her breasts showing even more.

"Just too beautiful," he sighed.

Amy loved the compliment, but her face creased into a frown, frightened that he no longer wanted her as keyholder. She would lose her mystique and soon Ben's interest. She kicked herself, she knew this would happen.

"Well, you're still locked in chastity," she replied hesitantly, "and I'm not going to let you out."

He gently caressed her legs with his cuffed hands, running them up inside her dress, but stopped just short of the key.

"I wouldn't want the key to my cage anywhere other than on your body..."

"Can I trust you not to take it?" she asked, an edge to her voice.

"I want you to hold my key forever..." Ben replied, swallowing on his dry throat.

Amy smiled and recrossed her legs so that the key was now squeezed between her thighs. Ben watched intently and then readjusted his cage to try to relieve the pressure that Amy's body had just transmitted.

"The more I effect you, the more my body wants to tease you," Amy purred, touching her erect nipples, "Can you survive me?"

Ben knew he would never take the key without her permission, but somehow Amy was unsure. He broke off their kiss and walked back to the bedroom. He picked up the full steel chastity belt and locked it around his body, the already escape proof chastity cage now locked deep inside.

Amy appeared at the door, her dress swooshing as she moved. She playfully slapped his butt and traced the steel that now pushed between his cheeks.

"Ah fuck, I love you in this," she moaned, her tongue pushing deep into his mouth.

Ben crotched down and placed the only key to the belt inside the open safe.

"I want to be imprisoned by your body and your mind," he whispered looking up at her long legs.

Amy's lips smiled, confidence returning to her brown eyes. She twirled, her dress splaying out above Ben's head and then knelt down beside him. She thought for a moment before typing in a ten digit code. She wiped hair from her eyes and looked at Ben uncertainly. He pulled the safe open an inch, glanced inside at the lonely key and closed it again.

"Ten digits?" he asked.

"Yes, so?" she giggled.

"Guess you better press 'lock'."

Amy's finger hovered over the button before pushing it, a whirring noise echoing around the room as the bolt engaged. Ben tried to pull the safe open again, but this time nothing moved.

"Fuck," he mouthed almost silently.

Amy stood up and stroked Ben's gorgeously unkempt hair, "You really are my mine," she breathed.

"Oh fuck, I want you so much," his lips mischievous playing against the hem of her dress.

"Just let me overwhelm your mind..."

She lifted her dress and muzzled her damp thong against his lips. Seconds later, she eagerly pulled her thong to one side to let him in.

AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,515 Followers