The Keyholder Ch. 17 Pt. 03

Story Info
Lisa demands a threesome in return for the chastity key.
2.9k words
4.5
13.9k
10
1

Part 19 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,526 Followers

Lisa had now held the chastity key for three whole weeks. For Ben, it had been three weeks of going to sleep locked and waking up locked. Lazy mornings in bed with Amy were now different. No matter how much he pleased her, not even Amy could unlock him.

Ben had made regular trips to the café where Lisa waitressed. She wore the ubiquitous uniform of grey t-shirt, blue jeans and black apron, but now she also wore a smile. Lisa had just poured two cups of coffee as she turned around to see Ben waiting patiently at the counter. He had actually been watching her for almost a minute, his cock swelling in anticipation, his eyes exploring her outfit and his imagination diving deep beneath her clothes to imagine where the key might be.

"You really like coffee," Lisa smiled.

"Yeah... black thanks."

"Anything else?"

"Just want to see how my key is doing."

"It's exactly where it was yesterday," Lisa smiled, handing him the freshly made coffee, "and where it will be tomorrow."

"It doesn't get out much."

"Nope!"

Lisa loved the vulnerable look in Ben's eyes as she talked about her key. She felt powerful and important, as if she could do anything. One flick of her finger and Ben obediently stepped closer. He towered above her, his slightly unbuttoned blue shirt and the scent of his body bringing back wonderful memories. She wanted more and again flicked a single finger to order him to follow her to the kitchen where the cafe baked its own bread.

She pulled open the door of the old commercial oven and pointed inside.

"Oh fuck," she mouthed as Ben surprised her by climbing inside, his amazing body crunched up inside the small claustrophobic space.

Lisa had fantasised about putting her abusive ex-partner in the oven, shutting him in and telling him how she felt before roasting him to death. Instead, she now had a wonderful man inside her oven, but that didn't stop her from closing the heavy door and twisting the handle to lock him in.

"You do trust me Ben," she called.

"I trust you with my cock," Ben called, his voice barely audible.

Lisa's fingers curled around the large steel knob, feeling its smooth cold surface as she tightened her grip. She was so aroused that an unlocked Ben would just slide inside her.

"You know I fantasised about locking someone else in here," Lisa sighed.

"I can understand that..."

Ben's penis was pushing through its close centred bars, pulsing and straining, his breathing erratic inside the oven. Lisa was bobbing on her haunches, her body seemed bigger as she opened up about her relationship. Her smile had gone, replaced by pain and frustration in her lonely eyes that gazed in through the small glass window.

"What would you have done to him?" Ben asked when she finally fell silent.

"Roasted him!"

Lisa realised that she was bouncing on her haunches and grinning.

"Go on then," Ben called.

Lisa gripped the silver knob tighter and turned. Suddenly, there was a whirring sounds as the oven's large heating element lit up. To start with, Ben just smiled, but then he looked anxiously up at her and finally he rammed his shoulder into the solid door.

Lisa was on a high, but with the temperature now raising she turned the knob again until the heat stopped, "Wow!" she grinned, for once a genuine smile with wide lips and dimples, "Now up to five hundred degrees!" Lisa's playful grin was becoming addictive.

"Will you unlock my chastity cage before you bury me?" Ben called.

"No!" Lisa giggled, "don't want you having erections in the afterlife."

Ben was starting to perspire, blinking away moisture as he stared out.

"Oh, it is hot and lonely in there?" Lisa teased.

"I was going to ask the same about the key."

Lisa paused.

"Want to make out with Amy and me tonight?" Ben asked.

The heat was building in Lisa's tightly belted jeans and rising through her breasts. Yes, she was lonely, and yes, she wanted to see Ben and Amy's and enjoy their touch. In her mind she was already lying naked in Ben and Amy's bed, held tightly in their arms and unable to move as they kissed.

"Lis? Can you turn the handle?" Ben called, "A little stuck in here."

Lisa stood up and placed her shoe on the handle, her weight further tightening the door.

*

Amy glanced excitedly at her phone, her brown eyes flicking as they devoured the text, then blinking slowly and seductively as she looked across to Ben.

"Lisa wants a threesome!" she exclaimed.

Having Lisa hold Ben's key had been fun, but over the last week, Amy had started to share Ben's feelings for the locked chastity cage. It felt so different when she didn't hold the key. It was maddening to be trapped in something so inescapable that it controlled Ben's life and now hers.

Ben looked up and smiled, his ever-hopeful cock twitching like a dog waiting patiently in its cage

"She is your keyholder. We can't refuse," Amy insisted, her big brown eyes wide and excited. She could feel her body stirring at the thought. Making out with Lisa had been fun and combining that with Ben's gorgeous body would be amazing.

"Will she unlock me?" he asked.

"Let's find out!"

*

Lisa arrived at their apartment looking nothing like a 'threesome' girl. Her body looked leaner and more tanned from her recent holiday, and her shoulder length brown hair was silky and newly styled, but she trembled nervously as she tugged on the hem of her short black and white patterned dress. The more she pulled, the more the dress's plunging neckline exposure her breasts.

"Sorry Amy, I can't believe I suggested this," Lisa stammered.

Lisa sighed out loud, debating whether she and her forty-year-old body should return to her lonely flat. She so wanted to share an intimate moment with Amy and Ben, but she couldn't stop fidgeting, touching her face and playing with stray strands of brown hair.

Amy gave her friend a reassuring hug. This wasn't Amy's first time and the fact that Amy was wearing only a knitted grey top through which you could see her bare breasts, and which only just covered her butt, was drawing stares.

Lisa cried out in surprise as Ben popped the Champagne. She hurriedly took the drink, her red lips devouring the liquid in one sip. With Lisa's glass refilled for a second time, Ben squeezed both Amy and Lisa's hands and led them to the bedroom and closed the bedroom door behind them.

"Is it me or is it hot in here," Ben smiled, opening the window to let in the evening breeze.

Lisa blushed. Oh god, had she really locked Ben in the oven.

He turned to kiss them both, "Two women and no cock..."

"What a bummer..." Amy replied, her body aglow.

Lisa was struggling to contain her excitement at being inside Ben and Amy's bedroom. She watched transfixed as Ben unbuttoned his shirt and stripped off his black boxer shorts, leaving only the tiny silver chastity cage hanging between his muscled legs.

She moaned to herself on her outbreath, like a secret language understood only by her, as Ben unzipped her dress and let it swish down into a tiny pile of warm sheer material at her feet. He then knelt down in front of her and let her steady herself on his shoulder as he kissed her thigh.

"Oh god, should we be doing this?" Lisa cried.

Amy reassured her friend with a hug, "Just think of Ben as our manikin... our little sex toy."

"Okay," Lisa mouthed excitedly, dropping down to perch tentatively on the edge of the bed. A smile danced across her lips as Ben again knelt down to kiss her bare thigh.

"Oh fuck!" she cried, her lonely body lighting up with his slightest touch.

This time Ben's lips ran further up her inner thigh, forcing her willing legs wider as he pressed his lips against the front of her black lingerie. The gorgeous sensation was more than Lisa's aching body could take and she slammed her legs closed, guillotining Ben's neck between her thighs.

Amy stepped forward again, gently tapping Lisa's tensed thighs in an attempt to free Ben from her vice. Her trembling flesh opened, and Ben eased back and leaned against the bed.

"Shall we lock up his mischievous lips?" Amy offered.

Lisa nodded, whereupon Amy walked over and pulled a metal gag from her bedside table.

"This is the only cock around here," Amy teased, easing the thick phallic prong gag into Ben's mouth until the metal end plate covered his lips. She closed the metal device around the back of Ben's head and padlocked it shut.

"Thank you..." Lisa murmured, taking the key from Amy's hand and sliding it into her bra.

"Oh, you want the key?" Amy teased.

"Oh god sorry!"

Lisa tried to retrieve the key that had now fallen beneath her breasts as Amy and Ben shared a knowing glance. Giving Lisa keys was dangerous.

With the key still evading capture, Ben took hold of Lisa's hands and squeezed. Orgasms and speech were both within the gift of this startled brunette and he gently lay her face down on the bed, straddled her back and pressed his hands into her tight shoulders.

"Oh fuck!" Lisa moaned as Ben leaned forward to breathe warm air against the nape of her neck, her tiny hairs standing on end.

Lisa's breathless body was writhing in delight beneath Ben. She loved to be held tightly and Amy obliged by sitting on the bed and gently placing Lisa's face down head between her naked thighs. Lisa's bewildered eyes looked up, her moaning lips brushing across Amy's shaved vagina. Amy knew they had this woman all night and so crossed her ankles to wrap Lisa's head snugly between her thighs.

Lisa's quivering body was moaning even more loudly, and Amy pulled her top down over Lisa's head in an attempt to muffle her cries. Ben shuffled forward, pinning Lisa's upper body to the bed as he pressed his metal gag against Amy's lips.

"Is this what you wanted, Lis," Amy whispered, "You have many orgasms to go before we release you..."

Amy couldn't resist anymore, and with Lisa's tongue still inside her, she climaxed. Damp and aroused, Amy's legs kept Lisa locked in her lovingly secure head scissors as Ben continued the full body massage. They both played with her body, exploring her ticklishness. By the time they released her, Lisa's eyes were blinking, barely focusing as she searched her bra for the key to Ben's gag.

"Oh, it is in there," Lisa exclaimed, as if surprised that her breasts hadn't eaten Ben's key.

Ben bowed his head and waited for Lisa to unlock him. He smiled. Maybe they were peeling away her layers of pain and hurt. Maybe she did feel safe with them.

Ben obeyed the barely noticeable flick of Amy's big brown eyes and lay back on the bed.

"Come..." Amy breathed, guiding Lisa closer until she straddled Ben's head.

"Does he really want me here?" Lisa stuttered.

"Just sink down, consume him, feel his touch," Amy breathed.

Again overwhelmed, Lisa let her forty-year-old, unloved curves sink down on to Ben mouth. She was wearing the same black satin lingerie with the chastity key still sewn into the font. The fabric was slightly more worn than it had been when the key had been attached. It had lived on her hips and been washed every day since, the key having never left her body.

Amy also straddled Ben, her naked bottom resting high up on his chest as she kissed Lisa. Lisa's cries increased to a crazed moan as Amy pushed her tongue inside.

"Do you sleep with the key?"

Lisa nodded.

"Does it explore your naked body at night?'

Lisa nodded again.

"Is Ben trying to push inside?"

Lisa's nodded furtively.

"Let him..." Amy mouthed.

Lisa pulled her lingerie to one side to let Ben in and bounced gently on his face to dissipate the energy. Her fingers entwined around Amy's neck as they kissed, with Lisa barely knowing where she finished her playmates started. She felt gorgeously one with them, her inhibitions gone with her cries crashing around the room.

Lisa sat panting with a permanent grin on her red lips. Amy's hug felt wonderful, but she was conscious of Ben's panting moans from beneath her.

"Stay on his face," Amy mouthed, "While he's locked up, sub-space is his high."

"My bottom on his face is his reward?" Lisa sounded doubtful.

Amy unhooked Lisa's bra, her fingers playing with her nipples.

"How big is he?" Lisa whispered.

"About an inch..."

"No, unlocked." Lisa giggled.

"He was big..." Amy reminisced with a smile.

"Was?"

"Maybe you won't release him." Amy's fascination with her friend's breasts continued with her nipples feeling nice between her lips.

"Of course, I will... " Lisa exclaimed, "... it's just been so wonderful having this control."

Amy hugged her tighter.

"Can I watch him make love to you...?" Lisa asked.

*

Lisa eased out of her panties and sunk her bare bottom back on to Ben's face. With the key still sewn into the damp satin lingerie, Lisa slid it deep into the lock. She watched in amazement as the key turned and the cage separated. Under Amy's tutelage, she detached the cage and cock ring and watched Ben swell.

"Wow!" Lisa mouthed, "Now, I'm really sure he doesn't want my naked bottom on his face in his special moment?"

"Stay and enjoy and the ride," Amy smiled, lowering her over ready vagina on to Ben's cock.

Ben's first time was quick and forceful, his orgasm shaking both women as he thrust his cock and his lips in unison. Muffled cries were followed by muffled moans as Lisa's curves moulded back around his face.

The women kissed again as their combined weight pushed down, moulding him into the memory foam mattress. They chatted as Ben's hands blindly explored their bodies.

Ben was shaking from the long-awaited erection and the feel of pushing inside Amy's warm body. Sex with Amy had always been amazing, there was something about the way she moved her hips, slowly thrusting forward.

He wanted to kiss her, but the waitress's slightly fuller figure was unyielding on his face. He had taken her full weight since the moment her cheeks had first moulded to his features. As with his chastity key, Lisa didn't want to let anything escape her hold. Amy's eyes and smile seemed impossibly far away with the waitress sealing him from the world. At least he could kiss the depths and folds of Lisa's body, where his key had lived for almost a month.

The women had both been playing with his penis and someone had enjoyed squeezing his balls, attention mixed with little giggle and growls and girl-on-girl kisses. Amy was now sitting on his erect cock as she indulged in something that made Lisa tremble. Ben thrust his hips, hoping that his crushed cock might be released from between Amy's cheeks, but Amy now seemed more intent on making Lisa moan.

"Maybe we should share the chastity key," Amy smiled, still obsessed with kissing her friend's nipples, "Half for me and half for you."

Ben's pinned body bucked beneath their weight. His heart was pounding, and he was desperately sucking air through his squashed nose. Lisa laughed out loud at her friend's ingenuity.

"Maybe he can kiss it goodbye as it goes into my bolt cutters... and I squeeze...?" Amy continued, delighted by Ben's reaction.

"Ooh, can I sit on the bolt cutters to squeeze them closed?" Lisa begged.

"Mmm, your bottom versus the key..."

"Or we could put his balls in the bolt cutters," Amy breathed, her wet vagina sliding against Ben's hardening cock, "Same result..."

"Any last words before the bolt cutters munch on your freedom?" Lisa giggled.

Amy eased Ben inside her again. This time it was slower and steadier, Ben's lips keeping pace such that all three friends climaxed together. Ben's chest was heaving up and down as Lisa's hands explored.

"Surely you want to kiss his lips now?" Lisa asked.

"Some girls handcuff their unlocked men to the bed," Amy replied, caressing Lisa's thighs, "I just get my friend to sit on their face."

"Nothing more than a gorgeous sex toy?"

"That's how he likes it..."

With Ben already hard, the women went again.

*

Less than an hour later, Amy crushed down on to Ben's never-ending erection, reapplied the cage to his piercing and watched with anticipation as Lisa relocked the cage.

Lisa lifted up as she slid back into her wet underwear with the key still attached and then rolled down on to bed to hug Ben. Amy lay the other side and playfully tried to hug them both.

It was almost dawn when Lisa finally climbed out of bed, grinning as Ben zipped her back into her dress. The dress now felt wonderfully sexy, and Lisa glowed as the breeze lifted her hem line. Amy slipped into her silk robe and led her friend back out into the kitchen.

Once there, Lisa slipped off her panties, which seconds later glided up Amy's long legs and nestled out of sight inside her robe.

"Now he doesn't even know who holds his key..." she purred.


AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,526 Followers