The Kid next door

Story Info
She decides to date the kid next door.
2.5k words
3.97
29.9k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is about Me, David More and my wife Jessica. Our Kids had left the nest, our oldest Denise, was married with two children of her own at 20. Not that it matters but she is married to a young black man so our grand kids are bi racial. They live a few blocks away. Mark is in college and is 19. Mindy our youngest is also now in college at 18 and the house is empty.

Jessica is 38 and very sexy. I am slowing down at 50. We met just as she was out of high school and fell in love and lust. Jess is 5' 2" and 118pounds, her hips are full and round, he waist slim, and her breasts are a very large 34 B cup. If she were bigger she would measure a full 36" and she spills a little in B cups but the C cup is loose. Her breasts a very perky and her nipples turn up ready for fun action.

Jessica has been very concerned about us. Our sex life has slowed and i have been more tired. Since the kids are all gone maybe she thought we would be making love in every room again? But once a week has been about it. She was talking about ways to spice up our sexual relationship? I had no answers for that one.

"David would it upset you if I went out with some one else?"

"You mean like one of the guys you work with? For dinner maybe?"

"Ya, something like that but maybe more romantic."

"I am not so sure about someone you work with? I hope you are not thinking of starting a new full relationship and if so at your work it could get sticky?"

"No I mean something more casual, maybe sexual I would need to see how it felt?"

"You want to fuck other guys?"

"Would that piss you off or turn you on? I want to excite you David."

"I guess that would depend on the situation you were in? No, I don't think I would be pissed. I guess if it was casual and someone I would be surprised to see you in love with but fucking I might be very turned on."

"Really something very casual might turn you on?"

"I might be very surprised, but also very turned on to."

"I am very pleased and turned on you might be willing to let me fuck anyone else?"

"So you think fucking other men might be fun?"

"I think turning you on might be fun."

We talked about tings a lot but we could think of no one that Jess might find of interest or that I found safe for her. Several weeks went by and nothing changed much. I had a week of meetings I had to attend and I flew out on the next Sunday night.

"Jess be a good girl this week while I am gone."

"Denise told me Raymond's brother is going to be here this week from Chicago and he is ten years older than Ray so he is near my age. She tells me if I ever try Black cock I will never go back to you little guys. And he has been married three times all to white women."

"So you are thinking BBC while I am gone?"

"Your daughter has been teasing me about that stuff. She knows we are struggling some and we have talked about some crazy stuff to spice things up some."

"I know you girls are very close so it doesn't surprise me you have talked."

"I am not sure I should tell you this but I think our daughter has been to bed with Raymond's brother? In fact I know she has and he will fuck her this time when he is here. Ray shares her with him and some of his friends too."

"That does not surprise me much as that is part of their culture."

"I told her that while he is here if he asks me out to dinner I might go with him."

"And you'll fuck him?"

"I don't know I might? I have never really thought about interracial sex much? It might excite me?"

She planted the seed just before I left for seven days. I bought our house over twenty years ago and our culture had changed a lot since I did. About ten years ago the people who lived next door moved and they sold the house to a Mexican guy and his wife. Manuel and Maria Gonzalus. Manny is in his middle fifties and Maria is maybe ten years younger. They have two kids Fricka is maybe 30 and Juan is 27. She is married and has two kids. Juan still lives at home. What he does I have no idea? He rides a motor cycle.

Anyway Monday Jessica was out in our back yard beside the pool getting some sun. She had her top off but was on her stomach when Juan spoke to her over the fence. She talked with him as usual and he reached over and unlocked the gate and came inside with her. He sat in the chair beside her.

"Jessica, I know David left this morning for a week. Why don't you go out for dinner with me tonight. Just neighbors being friends and stuff. You got to eat and the kids all gone. Sit your pretty ass up and give me the full view of them beauties. I have seen em a couple times over here but I really want the up close view. Come on Baby just show em to me like a big girl."

Jessica didn't think she just sat up and turned toward him. Her breasts swinging free a few feet from him.

"That's it Baby they are as pretty up close as from my room. Even prettier really. Come over about 6pm and we will go for dinner. Mom and Dad will be glad to see you. I will tell them you are coming."

He turned and went back out the gate. Jessica called me after he had gone. We talked for a half hour.

"David I think our spice just showed up today."

"What spice are you talking about Jess?"

"The kid next door showed up while I was laying out today. He knows your gone and he ask me to dinner tonight. I am to be over there by 6pm."

"It was while you were laying out in the sun? With your top off?"

"I was and yes it was."

"Were you on your back for him? Did you give him a good look at em Jess?"

"I sat up 3 ft from him Love. And I gave him the full view of them bared for him. He could have leaned over and sucked them."

"Would you have fucked him Jess if he had?"

"So you will fuck him tonight when you come home?"

"If he wants my pussy yes I am." "God Jessica I think that is so hot, I never thought about you fucking the little Mexican. I know his father wants you. Maria told me so. She has shown me her big tits a couple of times."

"Manny wants me to fuck him? Yes and Maria is excited about it her tits are double Ds maybe forties. they are really big."

"Would it excite you if Manny fucks me?"

"If you do? Will you do it regularly?"

"Fuck Manny once or twice a week?"

"Yes."

"Yes, probably."

"Be careful of the little Mexican. I am not sure what all he is into. He might want you naked up on stage for the boys down at his club."

"Oh God David, you really think he might want me to do that?"

"Nothing would surprise me Baby."

She went to the shower and I out to get a bite to eat. Jessica went next door at 5:30pm and Maria answered the door, welcoming her in. Manny was on the couch in the living room.

"Come Jessica sit with me a bit until our son is ready for you. I am so glad you are going out with Juan tonight. You are more than welcome to return here tonight Jessica with Juan. His room is in the basement and it is very private down there. Of coarse with David gone you young people will likely return to the comfort of your home and your own bed."

His hand was on the inside of Jessica's leg just below her shorts on her bare leg.

"Maria get this girl a good top to wear and get her out of this darn bra. These little beauties need to be seen."

Maria took her hand and pulled her into the bedroom. She quickly pulled Jessica's blouse off over her head and then removed her bra.

"Maria send her back in here while you find a proper top for her. I want a good close look at them beauties. Juan says they are prime tits"

Maria pulled her back to the doorway and pushed her back out into the room where Manny was sitting.

"Oh yes there they are just as nice as Juan says they are. Come over here Missy I want to feel the tender little hangers of yours."

She returned to her seat beside him and his hands openly played with her bare breasts as he looked at them.

"You bring these back over here to this old man Missy I want them in my mouth while you have my old pecker up in your belly. You me and my Maria will have us a time Missy."

A door opened off to the side and Juan came into the room.

"What you doing old man?"

"I am just putting a prime on your pussy so it is ready for you tonight."

"Mom get a filmy top on her so we can get going. I want them showy for the guys Momma so make it a good one."

"My God Juan I can't go semi naked for all to see. I am a married woman you know."

"Hurry Momma We need to go bring her a vest to cover em up with. But it comes off after dinner for all to see them."

Maria rushed into the room and slipped a top over Jessica's head pulling on a vest over it. Juan pulled her out the back door and they mounted the bike that sat there. They roared off down the street.

Juan took her to a nice place to eat and they ate a quiet meal. They were back on the bike and he took her several miles to the Palace club. They were taken to a table up near the dance floor and just off the stage. A naked young woman danced on the stage for the crowd that watched her.

He ordered them drinks and told her it was time for her vest to go.

She slowly shrugged out of the vest and hung it on the chair beside her.

"Oh yes, Momma made a perfect choice they are well displayed."

Several Mexican looking guys joined their table and ordered drinks.

"She looks good man, they are very nice tits on her. Lets take it all off her and put her up there on stage."

"All in good time man. I haven't fucked her yet and you know I share, but I want some first before we put her out for the crowd to do her."

"Just put her up for them to see. Tell them she'll be theirs tomorrow night. They can have her then."

"A few more drinks and she'll go up there with her stuff showing for them and I might just fuck her and let them have her."

As they poured the drinks into her it was making her more and more ready for sex. Juan had his hands all over her and she couldn't believe she was so ready for sex with him. Finally he took her hand and led her back outside to his bike and they roared off. They pulled into her drive way and entered her house.

She helped him get her clothes off before they even got to her bedroom and once there he took her in her own bed and began fucking her. His cock felt so good. He was slightly bigger than her husband and she couldn't believe she had waited this long to fuck the boy next door.

And now she knew she would soon be an even bigger slut and be in bed with his father Manny. They stayed in bed until after noon, they couldn't get enough of each other fucking nearly all night. As he finally got up his uncut cock hanging between his legs he turned to her.

"Come over later Manny has texted me several times he wants some of your hot little pussy too. He sent Maria down to my uncle's he fucks her lots. He loves her big tits."

After he had gone she finally took a shower and ate some lunch. The phone rang.

"Hi Mom, Raymond's brother Larry is here this week and he wants you to go out with him. I told him about you and your desire to spice things up with Dad and he wants to spend the night with you."

"Denise! You didn't really tell him I need to get laid to turn your father on did you?"

"Mom you are going to love his cock. He is huge, and the way he uses it is wonderful. He is much better in bed than my husband. I love it when he comes. And my husband is excited he feels you should become his lover now too. I kind of like the idea too."

"My God Denise you are excited about your husband fucking your mother?"

"Mom I talked about it with Dad before Raymond and I got married and he told me back then he was okay if I got you to sleep with Raymond. He said you needed to learn about our culture. And he felt the best way was for my husband to fuck you. Not just once but regularly. And once that started that you should be included in his friends. Mom I fuck 18 different friends of Ray's. And I fuck 15 of them every week."

"You just don't understand our culture Mom."

"That's what your father says."

Jessica showered and put on a lite terry cloth robe then she walked over to the house next door. She stepped into the kitchen and hung the rode on a chair and walked on into the room where Manny was.

"There is my little wife I want And you come to me ready for me to enjoy you. Come we will enjoy this night together."

Manny was naked waiting for her and he took her hand and led her into their bedroom for their first of many nights together.

Part 2 soon