The Kidnapping of Sissy Samantha Ch. 02

Story Info
Sissy is kidnapped.
709 words
4.62
15.2k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leeanna19
leeanna19
676 Followers

After Samantha's, "good seeing to", Rocky left the room. The woman was alone with her.

"Don't get any idea's about trying to escape. I think a little demonstration is in order."

She showed Samantha another remote.

"Please mistress, I'll be a good girl."

"You learn fast. But I need to show you something. Look out of that window."

A Samantha approached the window there was a dull ache. As she got within inches she screamed and jumped back.

There are low level transmitters around the exits. We are very good at this. You have no chance of escaping. Repeated attempts to escape will end in your death. We don't like to ruin the merchandise, but we can't risk an escape. Now do you understand?"

Samantha hung her head. She was realising that her life as Sam was truly over. Now there was only Samantha. Everything she had know and even liked about being a guy was ended. She was going to end up as a maid, a sex toy, or even a housewife. While she played at being a sissy and enjoyed being a simpering prissy object of desire, she always knew she could go back to being a guy. Now this was for keeps.

She didn't know how she would cope.

"I can see it's sinking in. This is your life now. I going to teach you feminine mannerisms. Women do them naturally, sissies need to do them in an exaggerate way. If you were wondering about sex, you will be subject to random sexual experiences over the following month. Sissies are the to provide sex. You don't get a say."

Over the next 3 hours Samantha learned how to walk, hold her head and wrists. Sometime after 5.30pm there was a knock at the door.

"Enter." Said mistress.

A beautiful French maid walked in. Beautiful makeup. Pouting red lips. The only reason Samantha knew this was another sissy was the uniform. It was overly frilly. The black satin skirt was held out by a puffball of petticoats. She bent over to put down the tray she was carrying. Samantha saw the rows of lace on her white knickers.

"Thank you, Stephie. Good girl. Stephie is on week 2. Maid training. You may go Stephie."

Stephie minced to the door in her 6 inch heels.

"Wait! Stephie come back here." Said mistress.

Stephie stood to attention in front of mistress, her hands in front of her.

Stephie, lift your dress and petticoats."

Stephie obeyed without hesitation. Her knickers which were satin with a sea of white lace were on display.

"Now Samantha, on your knees in front of Stephie. Thank her for bringing your dinner."

Samantha knew what was expected. She slowly lowered Stephie's knickers and saw a beautiful smooth cock flop out. It rapidly started to stiffen.

Mistress drew up a chair and moved her head close.

"Right Samantha. Time to see your technique. Suck that sissy stick."

Samantha had sucked a few guys off. She figured that the better she did, the less she would have to practice. She took as much of Stephie's cock in her mouth and bobbed her head. As she moved to the top she swirled her tongue under the head. Her left hand was gently scratching Stephie's smooth ball sack with her red coated nails.

Samantha couldn't see Stephie's face over the frothy petticoats, but she could hear the high pitched moaning. She was close.

"Stephie Girl! Don't you dare cum without permission. "

Stephie was squealing now. Samantha doubled her efforts.

Stephie screamed.

"Ok Stephie. Permission granted."

The amount of sticky goo that filled Samantha's mouth took her by surprise. She was just about to spit it out.

"No you don't Samantha. Stephie has been in chastity for nearly a week. You swallow that down. Sissies never spit."

It took 2 gulps. Stephie looked down at Samantha and mouthed. "sorry".

"Good. You can go Stephie. Samantha you did well. You wait until I tell the men here you have a magic tongue. I'm looking forward to taking your cunnlingus training and tomorrow."

Samanth just stared at her.

"Eat your dinner and get to bed. You have a full day tomorrow."

As mistress locked the door, Samantha wondered about her future.

leeanna19
leeanna19
676 Followers