The Kind Giantess

Story Info
Little guy has big surprise for bigger girl.
6.3k words
4.64
82.2k
105
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story has ridiculous body proportions as well as some female domination (nothing like bdsm or similar things though). If you are not a fan of these themes and features, avoid.

Good day everybody. I'm glad you want to read about me. Let me introduce myself in short. My name is Lucy. Lucy Knox. You may also hear some refer to me as the Kind Giantess here in Glenley. Where is Glenley you ask. It's a tiny town in the middle of rural America where I have been living all my 18 years. Sometimes I think I'm too big for this place, literally, hence the giantess part of my nickname.

I'm 6'6" you see and let just say that everything is proportional, hehe. If I weren't this tall probably most boys would be dicks about my curves trying to get me in the sack. Not that they now don't try to, but they contain themselves.

Ok, you want details I hear you. I have long black hair, my boobs are 40K, my waist is 30" and I have very big butt, 51 inches in fact. I would say I wear a 40K bra, but that would be lying. I don't wear bras for two reasons. For one I don't need them since the girls don't sag an inch. Moreover, try and go to a lingerie store trying to buy a 40K bra. Good Luck. With that. I usually just use pads to cover my nipples. Don't want to show when and how hard they get.

I try to use my size to solve problems both in school and in my community. Rarely you will see bullying where I am around plus I also have been working with the school psychologist to help her with more "difficult" students.

Of course, not even I can help the cheerleaders from being bitches and the jocks from being douches, but that's normal high school life.

After having heard all of that you may think I am a perfect girl with no flaw. I, indeed try to show this side of myself to hide the other part of me: I am a sexual deviant. I use a plethora of platforms to find new cock to suck and fuck. Of course, all these are not in Glenley. Nobody here knows about this. My life has become much easier ever since I got a used car a year ago. I usually take it on Saturdays to visit my next prey in a neighbouring town or city. My parents allow my "trips" because I am "Such a good girl" and they don't suspect a thing.

You may now ask yourself what inspired me to write all this down, since everything was going on so perfectly. You see, as my senior year began, we got news of a new kid coming to class. Usually that would be no biggy, but as I saw him, my sex cravings fired up. You may think I am talking about a super-hot jock with rippling muscles all over, but I don't find them attractive at all.

No, this kid, Jerry is his name, is tiny. And I don't mean just compared to me, but in general. I have a pretty good eye for sizes and I would say he is 5'3". He probably weighs about 140 pounds not more.

Just the idea of overpowering him with my huge body was making me go insane and I could not afford to let loose in Glenley.

So, I decided to ignore him as much as possible. Unfortunately, this turned out to be impossible, for multiple reasons. The obvious one was that we were in the same class, the other is that after a couple of weeks he became a frequent visitor of the school psychologist whom I assisted. The reason was that he was getting bullied to death, figuratively speaking.

Just imagine being the new kid, on everybody's last year and as tiny as the smallest girls.

I started feeling sorry for the guy, but I didn't want to help him, scared I would pounce him. My "boss" kind of forced me to help him though. She suggested that I could show him the ropes and guide him in school. Of course, I could not have refused or it would have seemed out of character for the ever-helping Lucy.

We, forcedly started spending time together and I must admit his life got much better, mostly because everybody had to go through me to have a go at him, but I was glad I could help. Fate wanted that he moved in next to me so we also went home together. My God he is so cute when he tries to keep up with my long steps, sometimes asking if I could go slower. AAAAAHH. It makes me crazy. During these walks was the time when we talked outside of school. No one would call him confident, but he certainly is an intelligent guy, even cracking some funny jokes at times. I thought he just needed to feel safe.

My "mentoring" time had ended by the end of the first trimester, and one day going back home he surprised me by asking, "Lucy, would you like to go and see a movie sometime?"

I didn't know what to do. This tiny, super cute boy was asking me out. Normally no one asked me out, simply because everyone learned that I would just say no. Jerry, apparently didn't know of this unspoken rule in school.

"I-I don't know," was the only thing I could come up with.

"You can just say no, Lucy. You would not be the first girl. As if a girl like you would want to go out with little old me."

My God his self-pity was making me crazy. "It's not that, Jerry. I actually find you very cute," I confessed, "There is just something about me that nobody here knows, not even my parents. And I am afraid to expose myself." He looked at me a bit surprised to which I answered, "Let me think about it ok?" I kissed him on the cheek and entered home.

"Oh, my God what am I doing?" was the only thing I could think of. My heart was pounding due to excitement and fear. I hadn't shared this much information with anybody. Even if I had said no on the next day, Jerry would have started thinking about what my secret could be.

After a small panic attack, I started rationalising. "Would it be so bad to let him know? It would be kind of nice to have someone here that knows me fully." The thought that convinced me on trying to go out with him was the following, that even if he found out about me and finds me disgusting he wouldn't be able to say anything that people would believe. It would be the new kid's word against mine.

With new found courage I grabbed my phone and texted him, "Ok for movie, tomorrow evening alright?"

He answered in an instant, "I actually was not expecting this. Yes of course it would be ok. See you tomorrow in class."

"Good night," was my simple answer.

I woke up surprisingly chirpy and in a good mood. The possible anxiety of opening myself up was completely gone. I was really looking forward to my first normal date. I decided to text Jerry and ask him whether he wanted to go together to school today. He answered a short "I'll wait in front of your yard." He then added, "Ok. That sounded creepy. Sorry for that :)" Not that I could do you any harm if I tried to." Oh, my god that last sentence had me shout a little scream of joy and anticipation. I decided not answering was the best course of action. I went downstairs ate a healthy breakfast and after a quick shower I went outside where Jerry was waiting. "Don't worry. You are not creepy," I said trying to start the day with a joke. He chuckled and started walking to school, "You can easily catch up I believe."

"Indeed, I can," was my answer after a couple of long and fast steps. I wanted to grab his hand but decided against it.

School was as normal as one would expect a Tuesday to be. Highlight was me stopping two freshmen from punching each other's teeth out. They still had to learn that in my school no violence is allowed. Particularly if I see it.

As per usual Jerry and I walked together back home. He was unusually quiet, so I had to ask, "Is everything ok?"

"Yes. I think. I am just a bit nervous for the date."

I looked at him with a smile and said, "You don't have to. Believe it or not it's my first one." He looked very surprised. "What? You think I go out with every guy that thinks he has a chance with me?" And now he was flustered and incredibly adorable.

"S-sorry. It wasn't my intention to offend you."

"Trust me you didn't. I was just giving you a hard time, just to tease you a bit. Believe me, I am really looking forward to it." I bent down and gave him a kiss on the forehead.

He turned around, I think to hide his blushing and said he would see me that evening.

He was waiting in front of my house at 7 pm. Since there is no cinema in Glenley we had to take my used car and drove 40 minutes to the next slightly larger town. As we entered the cinema some people started staring. I am so used to the attention that I didn't mind but Jerry was clearly not at ease.

"Everything alright?" I asked him.

"It's just that everybody is looking at us."

"Well of course. I don't think it's normal for them to see a 6'6" girl generally speaking, even less normal if next to -- how tall are you, Jerry?"

He was clearly feeling uncomfortable, but this was making me even hornier for him.

"5'2" and a half," he replied. Oh my god he is even shorter than I had thought.

I was starting to get wet but did not want to show it, so I simply replied, "OK. Wanna hurry into the cinema?" He agreed and we sat in the last row. I always take it since I fear I might cover some of the screen for the others. Also, you know, fewer people look at you, if you know what I mean.

The movie was bog standard, but suddenly Jerry offered his hand by opening it between us. I felt very girly and gladly let our hands cross fingers. We began caressing each other's hand and continued for the rest of the movie. We stopped holding hands only in the car when I had to drive.

"Hey, Lucy," he started.

"Yes?"

"I am really glad you accepted to go on a date with me. I honestly did not expect it."

"Why didn't you," I tried to put him off guard.

"Honestly, I think you are far too attractive and great for me," he answered without budging and then continued, "I mean, you are a statuesque girl, who cares a lot about others even when she doesn't have to. Me, I am just a short insecure guy with no outstanding characteristics."

"You certainly have big balls."

"Sorry?" he asked baffled.

"Let me rephrase it. You are brave. If you really believe in what you just said then it must have taken you a lot of courage to ask me out. Just for that I appreciate you even more."

"Honestly," I continued, "ever since middle school the boys have tried to go out with me or for me to become their girlfriend always by acting 'cool' and like machos. I really don't like that and usually the sweeter guys were just intimidated by me. Also," I concluded, "I find you pretty hot."

I was looking at the road, but I felt how his head turned when he asked, "Really? Why?"

I could not believe that I was starting to open up with him this much but I felt like answering, "Well I like small guys. And in that regard, you are the best I have ever met."

"Thanks," was the only thing he could say.

We shortly after arrived and I, contrary to good sense asked, "Jerry. My parents are not home this week. Would you like to grab something to eat at my place and maybe watch some TV?"

He was confused, but answered nonetheless, "Sure. When?"

"What about now?"

"That's a bit of a surprise answer I admit, but yes, gladly."

"Since this wasn't planned there will possibly be a bit of a mess"

"Trust me, I could not care any less," he answered finally in a more calm and relaxed way.

In a very improvised way we somehow managed to prepare a home-made pizza. In a less public space Jerry began to feel much more at ease and was jokingly mocking me for how I preferred the Italian dish, "Don't put corn on it. What are you a scare crow. And why so many toppings anyway? Trust me, you don't need to grow anymore."

"You would like that, wouldn't you?" I asked teasingly.

Instead of looking away embarrassed he answered, "I do like tall girls, but if you were any bigger I'd be afraid you would squish me."

My head became a firework display. "Did he just make a sex joke? Involving me on top of him?" were my thoughts. I decided I had to stay cool and quickly answer back, "Calm down, shorty. We haven't even finished our first date and you already imagine me on top of you?" Now he blushed and watched away. My God that is so cute and hot.

"Do you know what you want to watch?" he asked as we were waiting for the pizza to finish cooking.

"You probably have seen all of it already but I just started Rick and Morty and -- "

"Ok we will watch it," he interrupted me full of joy. "I have indeed watched it all but I love it."

"Perfect. Let me set it up and then we will watch how the pizza is doing."

I pulled the pizza out of the oven and cut it in six pieces. He stupidly bit into one piece instantly and spat the bite out crying out, "Fuck that's hot!"

"Thanks!" I mockingly replied pointing towards me

"I thidn't mean it thath way," he answered with his tongue out laughing.

"You have to blow on it before you put it your mouth," I began before bursting out in laughter, "Sorry that was such a terrible double entendre even for my standards." He kept laughing still with his tongue out. He was looking so sweet and cute while laughing and grinning still ashamed of his faux-pas I decided to kiss him.

He pulled back. Oh no, what had I done. He looked confused and I was terrified. Will he tell in school that I am easy enough to start kissing not even after the first date? Will he find me overreaching? I was starting to panic; my cheeks became red and my head began turning.

However, before regaining sense of the situation he let his lips join mine. Fireworks were going off in my head. The at first gentle and sweet kiss was overcome by my lust for him. I held his cheeks in my hands and let my tongue dance an ever-accelerating dance with his. He noticed this and kept up with my pace.

"Wow!" was my only sound after what had seemed like an hour-long kiss. He didn't even manage to utter a similarly brief sound, instead, he resumed the kiss. I briefly thought about not letting him get any, but he was too quick for my still numb reflexes. Not that I had to complain. This fun sized fellow had a silver tongue. The second, more controlled kiss was even better than its predecessor. Once again, I felt as if all my sense of touch was concentrated on my tongue. After gaining a bit of control over my actions I decided to go on the offensive and pressed my chest on his. Usually a guy would lose it after feeling a set of huge K cups against their chest. His reaction was rather odd. He stopped kissing me and made one step away from me.

"Is everything ok?" I asked.

"Yes. You are awesome. I am just scared of how things are developing right now."

"Am I going too fast?"

"It's not that. It's just that many girls once they get in the bedroom with me decide not to go any further."

Did that mean that his cock was small? That would have been a hindrance if he could not have gone past my wide ass. I decided to ask anyway, "Why is that?"

"Let's say that not everything about me is small. Many girls I wanted to get intimate with were scared once they had seen it." As he said that my juices started flowing. He is short and has a big cock. Jackpot!

"Tell you what," I started trying to keep my cool, "let's skip the show for now and let's play a bit of show and tell." With one quick step, I reached him, bowed down and kissed him passionately, an action which he returned.

At the same time, I let my hand travel down to his pants to feel out the merchandise. It was clear from his distracted kiss that he was enjoying my intention. I cupped where I thought his package would be, but I felt IT going much further down his pants' leg than my hand could reach. I retracted my hand, straightened my back and said, "Wow, Jerry. You weren't kidding. You are massive down there." He was starting to become a bit frightened I would leave. "Don't worry," I continued, "I do like small guys, but I still love huge cocks, so you're good. I am dying to do this, but I think it would be better to go upstairs for a bit of comfort."

We quickly went to my room, yet I could see how he was getting nervous. I didn't know whether his concern about his cock size was the issue or a general unease before sex. I let him in and jokingly smacked his butt, to which he turned around. I quickly grabbed him and let his face rest between my girls. He began motor boating me through my shirt followed by surprisingly strong squeezes. I, to his disappointment, removed his head from my tits, "I said show and tell. You haven't shown anything and you are already motor boating me."

"S-sorry, Lucy."

"Jeez, Jerry I am just teasing you, don't be soooo submissive. Even though I like it a bit. But back to business. I really want you to show me. I offer you a deal. I start and you follow my lead."

"Agreed."

I crossed my arms under my T-shirt and he with hungry eyes did the same waiting for me to pull mine and uncover my large mounds. As we both stood topless his look betrayed his intentions. However, he still had enough rationality to ask, "Why do you have pads covering you nipples and not just wear a bra?"

"The next time you enter a lingerie shop ask for a 40K and if they bring you one you are invited to bring it to me," I answered mockingly.

"40K?" he uttered with no real question behind it, more to realise the ridiculous size of my tits.

"You like them?" I asked rhetorically. He nodded. "I'll remove the pads and you can play and suck on them if you'd like. I removed the small protections to my nips and he jumped forwards sucking on my right tit while massaging both with surprising strength. I might have released a moan or two during this since both his tongue and hands were doing a great job. You wouldn't say this work was being done by the small shy boy you would see at school, but he really had me going. I decided to push him, forcefully enough, onto the bed.

He looked at me slightly surprised by my fairly strong push but I wanted to make him mine. Furthermore, I finally wanted to see and feel what I had only grazed through his pants. I seductively got on all fours and let my big tits caress his chest while kissing him and quickly and a bit clumsily trying to unzip his pants. Really? Buttons?

"Ok you do it then!" I said with a hearable thirst in my voice. I wanted to jump on him until my fat ass would hurt him and he would only think of my huge tits bouncing in front of his sweet cute face.

With a swift movement he undid both his pants and underwear. My God his cock was amazing, "You weren't kidding about being big. Ever measured it?" I asked putting my hand around his still semi hard shaft.

"When soft it's around eight inches." What did he mean with "When soft"? I was sure he must be a shower not a grower. I wanted to keep being in charge so I decided for an extreme measure.

"Well I am going to make it as hard as a rock with my little titties," I began clearly joking, "and let's see how big this one gets." I wrapped his disproportionate cock between my jugs and looked at him, "you like what I am doing? Ever had a titfuck with tits this big?"

"Keep going please. I never had a titfuck at all. I am getting super hard."

And super hard he got. I could feel it in my cleavage how this tiny guy's monster cock was growing. I was shocked when I saw his head poke out of my cleavage. Even if I am only 18 my love for sex made me have more sex than most sororities if you combine the members. However, I had never had a cock big enough to not disappear between my massive tits.

At that moment I lost my cool assertive demeanour, "Holy shit Jerry! How enormous is this thing? Please tell me. I am sure you know."

He looked at me with and his cheeks were as red as tomatoes. Certainly in part due to his arousal but, I feel also with a bit of apprehension, since the amazing cock I was holding between my tits had according to him the reason of many rejections. As I saw this I did something I usually abstain from in bed. I tried to comfort and raise his self-esteem, which I knew could hurt my part as the dominating sexual partner, "Jerry, I know you said that your cock has been the reason girls rejected you. I will not. I mean I have you already in my deep cleavage and I love it. I am a big girl, the biggest around. And I like big men. And you are by far the biggest man I have ever met. Now kiss me with that silver tongue of yours and let me fuck your brains out."

12