The Kind of Love I Desire

Story Info
Who wants traditional romance when you can be his.
4.7k words
4.75
2.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've desperately tried to put those words out of my head. Not because they aren't true, but more because I want it to be true. I want to scream from the rooftops that the only thing that's made me feel alive is the idea of being your submissive. Submitting to you, surrendering to you and those you decide, along with satisfying your desires is such a turn on.

I would give anything to be your sub, It's the one thing that always turns me on and ensures I read orgasm when I play alone. This is my fantasy first meet after I've admitted how I feel. Before this we've sext for a while and you enjoy me performing for you live online.

After a few weeks you instruct me to visit for my first in person lesson. You insist I bring all my toys and ensure I'm fully prepared for your entertainment before I come. Wet with desire I offer you my body, mind, and soul sir.

------

I get off the train and stop, hesitant for a moment as I sort my suitcase. I've got my headphones in and clearly in a world of my own. You can see the combination of nerves and need as you watch from a distance. I'm unaware you're there, not expecting to see you for an hour as you said you were working.

You watch as I decide to walk to the beach, headphones on with some pop music. I walk slowly but clearly happy, crossing the river and heading to the beach. You follow a safe distance behind amused at how in my own world I am. You watch as you see my mind clearly wandering. Amused at the state I'm clearly in.

Near the beach I find a bench and sit looking out at the sea. I look at my phone. You watch my face light up as I text. You know who I'm texting and you smile as you get my reply. You watch me as we text back and forth. The smiles, the giggles, the starting to squirm on the bench. All amusing you as you watch me, knowing I'm unaware you're nearby.

As the squirming gets more obvious you can tell I'm more and more unaware of what's around me. Lost in texting you and fantasing, nervous and yet confident. You start getting closer, slowly at first, but quickly moving to standing right behind me. You watch as I stare at our messages, clearly thinking about you.

You see what impact you have when we're apart and it amuses you. You text to say you're close by and we joke about you finding me. I start to look around and jump as I realise you're behind me. You laugh as I remove my earphones and hesitantly get up. I move towards you for a hug and the minute you hold me I feel safe and happy.

We walk to your place, and drop my case and bag off. Then sit in your living room as you pour wine. I take a glass, trying not to shake, and slowly sip at the wine to try and relax. As we talk I find myself thinking, anticipating, wondering what the night holds.

As we talk and you tease about random things you watch me become more animated and comfortable. We both relax into being into your space together.

As the chatting continues, there's much laughing and I end up cuddling up to you. With your arm around me I rest my head on your chest as we chat. It doesn't take long to get through the bottle of wine, and it's clear we are both still sober enough to consent, but equally out inhibitions are low.

As I look at you, clearly wanting you, you hold yourself back for a brief moment, before leaning in and putting your lips to mine. Hesitantly we kiss, and yet within a moment, the hesitation stops.

Kissing you feels so natural, your taller masculine body overpowers mine in a gentle yet passionate way. I feel lost in your control and yet desperate to be yours.

My confidence in the situation and what I want is clear. You pull away. I look a little confused but you laugh. I smile realising you're right even though you've said nothing. You stand up, taking my hand and walk me to the guest room and my bags. You kiss me again when we get to the room and ask if I'm sure. I nod and say I've never been more certain.

You smile and say to take my time, as you close the door.

I sit down on the bed for a second, nervous and so in need. I grab the towel and head to the bathroom to shower. The hot water running over my body, as I gently scrub my body with blackcurrant gel. Once done i get out the shower and dry off.

Heading back to my room in a towel I put my hair up in a pony tail, and put on lingerie. The wet look corset holding my F cup breasts up and prominent. I slowly attach the black stockings to my corset using the straps. Feeling sexy. I reach into my bag to a box, inside it a black velvet choker necklace with a small black stone heart.

I stare at the necklace for a moment. Wondering if I should ask you to put it on me or do it myself. After a brief thought I decide to do it myself, as if it somehow represented me having some control. I finish sorting my makeup, and looking at myself feel more amazing than I ever have.

I'm dressed for you, this outfit, this look picked because I want to turn you on. I want to be yours. I know you'll never love me in a traditional way, and that doesn't matter. You love me in your own way and I love you as sir. I always have, I just didn't understand what I was feeling.

I stand for what feels like an hour but is actually a minute thinking about how much I just want to be your sub, I want to please you. To have adventures with you, and to get pleasure from giving you control.

I walk out the bedroom with as much

confidence as I can handle and head to your living room. I can't help but smile at the look on your face when you see me. I've never seen you look at me like that before. Looking with such lust and animal need.

I stand in front of you shocked and enjoying the look on your face, in need of you. You walk up to me and kiss me, it couldn't be any clearer I'm offering my body and soul to you and you are happy that's what I want.

After the kiss you order me to my knees. I get down, kneeling, my bum resting on my feet, my hands in front of me palms up and my head bent down looking at the floor. The corset making my breasts obvious as my heavy breathing causes them to bounce up and down. I can almost feel your smiling, as you walk around me, circling me as I stay still.

After a little while you tell me to move to all 4s. You smile as i slightly hesitate as I move from kneeling to being on all 4s. Keeping my eyes fixed on the floor. The corset holding my body, but my curves very much on display.

You continue walking around me and after a little you push your hand between my thighs, away from my pussy pushing my legs apart. I awkwardly move, my underwear now fully on display. You take a moment to brush against my underwear pressing through to my pussy, making sure I can feel you. You can feel the heat and wet, you know I want you. You know I need you.

You continue letting your hands explore as I stay on all 4s staring at the floor. You stay very much on top of my outfit, watching me try and stay still, getting more and more hot. My breathing almost panting. You try not to laugh at the reaction you so easily cause in my body.

My mind is racing, as I feel your touch, your hands over the corset, over the stockings, feeling my body. Your hands never exploring under, your touch gentle yet strong. My back arching and in need.

You stop and move away. I can hear you, but keep my eyes fixed on the floor. You sound like your looking for something. My mind races wondering what's coming. You told me to bring all my toys but I don't know what else you have access to. I feel vulnerable but so safe and turned on.

I hear you move closer to me, and without moving I suddenly see my rabbit waiving in front of my face. I try not to laugh or move but you're purposefully being cute and funny to make me laugh. I crack quickly and almost move my head but before I can your hand is on top holding my focus on the floor.

After a moment you say I can get back on my knees. This time I move without hesitation. I move back to my knees, hands out staring at the floor. You tell me to close my eyes and then putting your hand under my chin put my head up looking straight ahead.

I feel something at my mouth, I know it's not you. Quickly realising you'd still have my rabbit in your hand and it's likely that. You press it against my mouth and I open gladly. You briefly fuck my mouth with it, as i suck. My mouth feels empty as you pull it out.

My hands still palms up in front of me, you place the rabbit on my hands. I stay still. You order me to get on the sofa. I get up and move. You tell me to spread my legs and move my underwear to show you my pussy. I do as I'm told but blush as I touch my underwear and suddenly become very aware at how absolutely wet I obviously am.

I look at you as I continue to blush. Your smile makes the blushing worse. I am so hot, I love how you're looking at my body. I want you to touch me. Yet you're sat across the room, watching me. You continue to look and I sit, you ask what I'm waiting for and I look confused.

You smile and say you're waiting to be entertained as you look at the rabbit. I blush again realising what you're saying. You grin, I'm clearly a little embarrassed but so wet. I can't help feel this is so different. I've sent you videos, I've played for your amusement online, yet here you are now in front of me and it feels so much more personal and connected.

I slowly reach for the rabbit, and lean back on the sofa. I gently close my eyes, as I start to rub the rabbit along the outside of my pussy. You can hear how wet I am as it glides across my body. I moan from that brief touch as it sliding over my clit feels so good. I find myself unable to think and my thoughts are replaced by lust.

The rabbit slips inside me so easily I'm almost shocked. My body so desperate. Within moments I find myself fucking myself hard with the rabbit, it's ears rubbing my clit. My body starting to uncontrollably grind and the heat obvious. You tell me to open my eyes and look at you, I continue, it's obvious I've heard you but I can't make myself open my eyes.

You make it clear if I want to cum I have to open my eyes, look at you and get permission. I'm too hot, I need to cum. I open my eyes and look at you. As I look I can see you have your phone stood up next to you, clearly recording the show. I find myself turned on knowing you'll be able to watch this again and again.

Enjoying being your private porn star, I don't stop, I keep fucking myself and know I'm on show. I can see you're turned on, your cock is in your hand and it's all I can focus on.

I can't stop watching you stroke your cock. I try to beg to cum, at first it's hard and you say absolutely nothing just continue watching. I keep trying. As I get hotter and hotter and on the edge I find myself almost shouting begging you to let me cum.

As the word sir leaves my mouth you smile and say yes. Instead of closing my eyes I continue watching your cock as I lose it within seconds. The orgasm ripples through my entire body as you watch. My body shaking. My gasps, my whole body and mind jelly.

You find yourself unable to wait and order me to crawl and kneel in front of you. I move, feeling like jelly, but eager for you. As I reach you, you hold the lush out. I take it from your hand and reach down putting it inside me.

I continue to kneel and staring down in that position I can see your hard cock in front of me. All I can think of is how much I want it. I stay still as you put your hand on the back of my head and push me down. My mouth taking your cock.

As my mouth wraps round the head your hand doesn't move, instead it continues to hold me there, as I gently suck and enjoy your cock. My tongue enjoying the sensations as your cock throbs in my mouth. I can feel your breathing changing and hear you moan.

I feel the lush start to vibrate, as you start playing with the app. You manage to make me moan heavily as I suck away. The vibrations get strong very quickly. I realise I cant ask to cum as I have your cock in my mouth. I try to hold on without cumming and focus on pleasuring you.

Your cock feels so good in my mouth, the sensation of your cock moving in my mouth, your heavy breathing. Your reaction to me moaning as the lush drives me wild. Your cock starts to pulse and I can feel you're about to cum.

I feel your hot cum shoot into my throat, I cant get enough of the taste. The enjoyment of making you cum is enough for me to lose control and while I'm kicking you clean I find myself losing control and orgasming again from the lush.

As I start to come down from the orgasm I realise I should have asked to cum. I continue licking enjoying the sensation of your balls on my tongue hoping you haven't noticed. I can tell from your laugh that you are very aware and that you plan on enjoying.

You push my head away and I remain kneeling between your legs. My head focused down, the lush still vibrating in me. It's difficult to stay still. You tell me to stand up. As I do, which proves harder with the lush so intense I find myself with my breasts at your head height.

You put your hands on my hips as you hold me there. You tell me to spread my legs putting my breasts even more in your field of view. With my legs apart I can't squeeze my thighs, making it so hard given the intensity of the lush.

You enjoy holding me there, watching how hard it is for me. Occasionally you change the settings to different patterns. You enjoy me moaning and struggling. You pull me closer and I have no choice but to straddle you.

My breasts in your face, you learn forward and put your face in the middle of my breasts straight looking into them and my corset. Your hands on my hips holding me. I want to grind. I know you're still recovering but I am so hot.

You lift your head up and scoop each breast up so they sit over the corset. My breasts exposed. My big nipples so obviously hard and in need of attention. Your face so close to my breasts but not touching. The feel of your breathing over them driving me wild.

You tell me to get up. I feel so on the edge and desperate for you. You then get up too. You take my hand and walk me to your bedroom. You sit on the edge of your bed and tell me to undress. You get me to turn around and back up to you as you slowly undo the corset.

Once it's fully undone you get me to turn around. I'm still holding the corset to keep me covered. You just watch. I slowly move to undo the straps holding the corset to my stockings. Once separated I then slowly move the corset and put it down.

My breasts and torso now fully on show. You continue watching. I move to remove my stockings and you move my hands to my underwear. I comply and take off my underwear. I stand in front of you on display in just stockings.

You pull me forward. Your hands gliding over my body. You fondle my breasts, putting each in your mouth to suck and bite each nipple. On the right breast you gently suck the side to leave a love bite. Marking me as yours.

Your hands continue down and you feel my stomach and thighs, your hands move and you enjoy how wet my pussy is. I'm practically dripping. My body moans and grinds against your hand. Your fingers slip inside me with no resistance as I stand in front of you. Belonging to you.

With one hand fucking me and one holding my hip steady I stand and enjoy being your toy. As you pull out I'm blushing at how obviously gagging for more i am. You turn me around.

My bum in front of you, you enjoy running your hands over my back, and my bum. You find out where I'm ticklish and enjoy watching me try and stay still as you put your hands over every part of me.

Once you've finished exploring you stand up. Holding me close. You're in your boxers. Your body is such a turn on. As you stand in front of me and pull me close I enjoy feeling your gorgeous hairy chest against my hair. As you tell me to look up you kiss me.

I move my arms round your neck and you hold me tight as we kiss passionately. You move us to laying on the bed. The kissing continues, passionately. You have such strength compared to me I feel completely yours yet I can't get enough of you.

We continue for a while, until you've got hold of both my wrists. I realise something is about to happen. You stop kissing and tell me to stay laying where I am. You take each wrist and lock it to the restraints on your bed. You then restrain my ankles. You laugh at the fact I'm smiling and exposed.

I watch as you go for your camera, as you take photos from a distance and close up of my body. My exposed wet pussy featuring prominently in your art. I watch you as you're smiling and enjoying my eagerness to surrender.

You grab a blindfold from the side and gently cover my eyes. I blush as my situation hits me. I trust you with all my heart but realise I'm so vulnerable. I lay nervous and wet wondering what's going to happen.

The next thing I feel is something against my skin that's light and tickles. I end up giggling as I lay there. Having explored earlier, you know where I'm ticklish and make the most of gently running the feather stick over those areas. My sides, my inner thighs. You watch me squirm as you tickle me.

You find it amusing that I'm laughing so hard and can barely move yet won't stop wriggling from the tickling. When it's clear I can't take it anymore you stop and give me a break for my breathing to return to normal.

I hear you leave the room. It feels like ages. I can't hear anything just silence. I lay catching my breath wondering when you're coming back. I wait, feeling tingling on my body occasionally as I lay wet and exposed.

After what feels like ages but in reality is a few minutes I hear something that sounds like you coming back. You place something on the bedside cabinet. You then get on the bed and lean over me, kissing me as I moan.

As you stop I feel you over me. And before I have chance to think I feel the sudden change as my body jerks. You bastard! You've got ice! As you rub the ice over my body, starting on my stomach, over my breasts, enjoying my reaction as I squirm and react to the sensory changes.

When it comes to my nipples the ice feels like it's going through my whole body. The way my body automatically jolts makes me so wet. I crave more even though I'm squirming and reacting so primal.

You move the ice down and I try and beg you to stop. The more I beg the more I can hear you laughing. You tell me to stay still and quiet. I can't, you enjoy torturing me by putting the ice directly on my clit and rubbing it around my pussy. The sensations are so intense all I want is to be fucked.

I start to beg for you to take me as you continue enjoying my body's reaction to the sensory fun you're having. You remove the ice and grab a paddle. Lightly you start exploring the paddle against my pussy. You enjoy the fact I have such a clear reaction to sensory changes.

You enjoy my body and exploring how you can make it react. I can feel how much you want me and are enjoying me. Your body feels so good everytime it comes into contact with mine. I can feel you've recovered as occasionally your hard cock brushes against me.

After you've enjoyed a variety of sensory fun you release my ankles from their restraints, keeping my wrists where they are. You move and i feel your tongue against my clit. Your mouth on my pussy drives me wild. Without thinking I wrap my legs around you. Your breathing against me adding to the sensations.

I beg for you to take me, I beg and beg. Desperate to feel sirs cock inside me.

Desperate to be taken by you. Once you have got me right on the edge you move quickly, and you're on top of me. You enter easily, but the minute your cock starts to fill my pussy I orgasm hard. You gently remove the blindfold, with me full of cock and still feeling the orgasm through my body.

You kiss me and then, as I wrap my legs around your hips you thrust inside me hard. Animalistic, lustful you take me hard. I'm unable to do much with my hands restrained but I can't take my eyes off you. You're gorgeous and I'm yours, all yours. I'd do anything you asked and we both know it. You fuck me so hard and I'm loving how it feels in the restraints.

12