The Kingdom Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I move behind Fiona, still bent over in front of Jolie.

"Thunder rolls! Sparks fly! Lightning shoots out, piercing the hawk!"

I ease the head of my cock into Fiona's drenched opening, then thrust a few inches inside her. She gasps and bends over further.

I pull back a couple inches. "It strikes again!" I declare, thrusting six or seven inches deep.

Fiona gasps again.

One more time I pull back and announce, "The hawk has been vanquished!" I slam all nine inches inside her.

"Mmmmmm!" she cries out. "So much more than I imagined."

Over and over, I feed Fiona my full length. She lets out a satisfying moan with each thrust.

Meanwhile, Finn has reclined onto his back, his hands on Jolie's hips as she bounces up and down on his lap. Pausing for a moment, she reaches down to guide Fiona's head closer until Fiona's mouth reaches her sopping wet snatch.

"The hawk is revived by feeding on the butterfly's juices," Jolie exclaims.

Holding her in place, Jolie coaxes Fiona's lips and tongue to her love button. After nourishing Fiona for a few minutes, she leans back on one hand, pulling Fiona with her.

"The hawk's thirst has been quenched, but now it needs greater sustenance," she declares.

Then, lifting up enough for Finn's cock to slide out, she guides Fiona's mouth to the head. Fiona tentatively suckles it until Jolie coaxes her to swallow his full length and enters her throat.

"Alas!" Finn exclaims. "The hunter has pierced a second doe with his arrow!"

Jolie laughs so hard at this she doubles over, loses her balance and falls into the pool, bringing Fiona with her. Consequently, my cock slips out of Fiona as I'm forced backwards, now standing under the waterfall.

They both climb to their knees, sputtering and giggling. Seeing only my erection protruding from the flow a mere foot away, they laugh even harder.

"A perch for the hawk!" Fiona says, pointing, then vaults into my arms and wraps her legs around my waist, her vulva nestling atop my shaft. I emerge from under the waterfall with my arms wrapped around Fiona as her tongue reaches for my tonsils. Making my way to the pool's edge, I lay her back on the sand, push her legs back and ease my throbbing member inside her.

She wraps her arms around her calves from the inside and pulls her feet back past her ears, watching intently as each inch slides in to fill her depths.

Caught up in her ecstasy, she cries out, "The hawk has been captured and stuffed! Stuffed full... full of... so much... so much more... ooooh... more... More! Mmmmm! Fuck me!"

I thrust into her hot wetness, stuffing her, stretching her, filling her with more cock than she ever imagined could fit inside her. My thumb gathers some of her excitement and massages her clit as I continue to feed her insatiable hunger.

I am a strong bolt of lightning!

Her juices gush out from around my shaft, soaking my balls and the sand beneath us.

She is a thundercloud!

She reaches her first orgasm within thirty seconds. Her tightness becomes tighter, but my fury continues well past her second and third orgasm.

Somewhere behind me, I hear the butterfly and the hunter cry out, yet the storm that is me rages on.

Then the butterfly appears next to the hawk. When the hawk reaches her fourth orgasm, her wings collapse on the sand. My focus shifts to the butterfly.

Another has come to sample my fury!

I pull my lightning rod out of the hawk and strike the butterfly at her core. Her wings are spread before me, prepared to accept my fury with joy!

My energy feeds her, over and over, striking, pulsing, until her body quivers with electricity. My energy continues to build. Pulsing. Pulsing. Pulsing!

The hawk swoops in, seeking additional nourishment.

The final release is here!

My lightning bolt leaves the butterfly and aims for the hawk's beak.

A surge of pure energy shoots past its tongue and into its throat! Another! Another! Another!

When the storm's fury is finally spent, its remaining form slowly drifts to the edge of the water to dissipate on the sandy shore.

§ 21 - Consummation

I wake up parched and famished, as though I'd been walking through the desert for a week.

Looking around in the dim light, what little is still being cast from the braziers, I spot Fiona next to me on the sand. Next to her is Jolie, and then Finn. All of us naked as the day we were born.

The smoky aroma that permeated the room earlier has mostly dissipated, though some lingers.

Not knowing how much time has passed since we first entered the room, I get to my feet to see what's left of the burning leaves. Very little of the contents inside one brazier is still burning. The other brazier is cold and dark.

As I locate my pack and rummage through it in search of food and water, the others begin to stir from their slumber.

"Oh wow," Fiona says. "I had the most amazing dream."

"Me too," Jolie adds in a sleepy voice. "I hope I have another one just like it soon."

Then Fiona realizes she's not wearing any clothes. "What the...!" She scrambles to her knees then notices Jolie lying naked next to her, then over at Finn in a similar state. She gasps. Then she notices me approaching in the dim light.

"You... you... we..." she says, staring at me and my exposed member less than two feet away.

"So it wasn't just my imagination?" I ask, drinking in the sight of her amazing body.

"Oh my." She pauses as she recalls our tryst. "That was..."

"The best thing that's ever happened to me," Finn finishes.

"That was..." Fiona tries again.

"Amazing," Jolie chimes in, sounding quite pleased about the turn of events.

"That was so much more than amazing," Fiona finally expresses, her fingers curiously finding their way to her place of arousal without her seeming to realize it. "So much more."

"You were amazing," I tell her, growing hard just from watching her play with herself. She teases her clit, feeding her desire by watching my erection grow right in front of her.

I grab my cock and begin stroking it slowly, stepping closer. Her other hand finds her breast and pinches the nipple. She leans forward, her lips mere inches away from taking me between them.

"I need some water," Jolie announces, climbing to her feet. "And a seven course meal too. I don't think I've ever been so hungry in my life." She suddenly stops when she notices what the two of us are doing.

"Hey you two," she addresses us, ripping our attention away from each other. She laughs. "That looks tempting, but we should get going. We have a mission to complete and the others are probably worried sick about us."

Fiona and I look at each other again, quickly moving our hands away from our respective body parts.

"I don't know what's come over me," Fiona says, looking flustered. She begins searching for her discarded clothing but that's all the further she gets as the last remnants of the smoldering leaves die out. The room fades to black.

"Perfect," Jolie expresses sarcastically. "Now we need to try and get dressed in the dark."

"I could make a torch like Quillion did earlier," Finn suggests.

"Thank you Finn. That would be wonderful," Jolie tells him in a much more pleasant voice.

"Uhm... I just need to find my clothes first," he apologizes.

"That's okay. I'll help you," she offers.

I would help too, but right now I think the head of my cock is half way down Fiona's throat, and she's holding me tightly in place with a firm grip on the base of my shaft.

Even as Jolie and Finn search the room, it feels like Fiona is trying to forcibly suck the entire contents of my nutsack into her mouth through my erection.

I feel a strong desire to taste her, but I don't want her to stop what she's doing, so I coax her down to the floor with me then reach over to grab her leg, spinning her lower half until my tongue is buried in her pussy. I feast on the tender flesh and lap up every drop of tangy goodness that touches my lips.

I hear several scraping sounds before the room is filled with the light from Finn's knife.

"Seriously?" Jolie challenges us. "What is up with you two?"

"Mmmpphh" Fiona replies, her mouth full of cock.

"Mmmpphh" I reply, my mouth full of pussy.

"Fiona?" Jolie tries to get friend's attention. "Quill?" Unsuccessful, she kneels down next to Fiona, placing her head a few inches away and just a little lower so Fiona can see her. "Fiona," she says again.

I feel Fiona cease her sucking. Her lips slide up and off my cock. I push her hips up just enough to see Jolie's face.

"Fiona, what are you doing?"

Fiona looks at her, then at my cock in her hand, then at Jolie again. In one swift motion, she tilts my cock away from her mouth with one hand and uses the other to reach behind Jolie's head and pull her face down. At least four inches of my erection enters Jolie's mouth.

"Mmmmphhhh!" Jolie says, although I'm not sure what she means by that. Probably, "Thanks for sharing!" Fiona holds Jolie's head down for five or six seconds, then let's her slide off. Jolie takes a deep breath, then tries to say something but Fiona prevents her by pulling her in and covering Jolie's mouth with her own.

Meanwhile, Finn is stealthily moving behind Jolie. Carefully leaning his fiery blade against the wall, he grabs his growing erection with one hand and begins pumping. With his other hand, he reaches under Jolie to stroke her pussy.

Jolie makes another noise with her mouth, but I don't understand what she said this time either because her words are swallowed by Fiona. Probably "Yes Finn! Right there!"

Fiona finally lets her breathe, needing air herself. After gulping a few breaths, Jolie says, "Maybe we SHOULD stay a bit longer, you know, to consider our options." She kisses Fiona again, then squeaks something else into Fiona's mouth when Finn pushes his cock inside her.

As Finn fucks Jolie from behind, she and Fiona go to work on my nine-incher, taking turns licking and sucking.

"Mmmm! Mmmm!" Jolie cries out, losing focus on me as Finn starts pounding her. "Oh yeah. Fuck me Finn. Mmmm!" She arches her back, then he reaches around to cup her breasts, pulling her into his thrusts.

Inspired, Fiona crawls forward, leaving me thirsty once again, yet fulfilling a greater hunger as her juicy snatch slides down and over my pole.

"Oh Quillion. I love how full I feel with you inside me."

"I'm happy to oblige," I say, at which she laughs. She slides up and down a few times, but stops at the bottom. Her tightness squeezes my length tighter as she flexes her love muscles.

Remaining in place, she leans over to kiss Jolie, which proves difficult because of her brother's frantic pace.

"Finn, slow down a bit, huh?" she instructs him.

Stopping his assault, he allows their tongues to parry for a minute before spinning Jolie around and easing her down onto her back.

"Hey!" Fiona says, pouting. "I wasn't finished with her!"

"Then come and get her," Finn challenges her with a smile as he folds Jolie's legs back and shoves his cock inside her again.

"Yeah, come and get me," Jolie says, smiling up at Fiona.

Fiona twists her body around and looks at me expectantly.

"Alright. I'm ready," I assure her.

"Okay, but make it quick because I don't want you outside of me for too long."

Bending forward as far as she can, she lifts her ass until I slide out, then crawls forward, diving in to resume her kiss with Jolie. I scramble quickly to my knees behind her, then fill her with my cock as instructed.

Now in control, I don't simply hold it inside her, even though she feels amazing wrapped tightly around my cock. Instead, I feed her long, slow strokes so I can hear that satisfying whimper each time I hit bottom.

"Mmmmm," she moans into Jolie's mouth. "Mmmmm. Fuck! Mmmmm. Jolie, how did you even make it this far with Quillion around? Mmmmm. I don't think I'd have even made it out of Carnelia!"

Jolie laughs as Fiona moans again.

I pull almost all the way out and hold steady with just the head inside, causing her to chastise me.

"Hey! Where's the rest of you?" she pouts.

"Right here!" I announce, slamming it home, pushing her forward about half a foot.

"Mmmmmm!" she cries out loudly.

I pull back, hold for a few seconds, then slam it home again, pushing her forward another half a foot. She takes advantage of her new position by attacking Jolie's nipples with her mouth.

I allow her to feast a while, pumping her slowly, then pull back and slam my entire length into her again. Then again, causing her head to bump into Finn's stomach.

"Quillion, you're disrupting my fun over here," he tells me, leaning back to give Fiona's head a little clearance, also taking the opportunity to wrap another piece of cloth around his knife. Fiona also takes advantage of her position to attack Jolie's clit.

Just as I'm about to give a witty reply, Jolie starts tickling my nutsack with her tongue, causing me to lose my train of thought. It's too distracting, so I pull out of Fiona and push my glistening cock into Jolie's mouth. Her tongue now preoccupied with cleaning Fiona's love juices off my shaft, I recall what I was going to say.

"Well Finn, if your sister's mouth is interfering with your plan, maybe you should give her mouth something else to do."

He glances down at Fiona skeptically, as she teases Jolie's clit with her tongue. "I have something in mind," he chuckles, "But she's my sister."

Jolie pauses her tongue bath and replies, "That didn't seem to matter a few hours ago."

"What do you mean?" he asks.

She quotes, "The hunter pierces a second doe with his arrow!" She laughs, although not nearly as hard as the first time.

"That was real?" he asks quietly.

"You're serious?" Fiona gasps. "I actually had my brother's... thing... in my mouth?"

"Uhm, yeah," Jolie confirms, laughing again. "Not just in your mouth though. You pretty much swallowed it whole."

Fiona curses. "I thought I imagined that."

"Oh no," Jolie continues. "You had his entire 'thing' in your mouth and down your throat, which is where he was thinking about putting it again. Right Finn?"

"Uhm..."

"What?" Fiona challenges him. "That's what you were thinking?"

Finn doesn't answer.

"See Fiona? He wants to. You certainly enjoyed it last time. There's nothing wrong with that. And Finn sure has a nice cock," Jolie explains.

"Yeah, well... Okay, I'd be lying if I said I'm not tempted, but despite how nice Finn's cock is, he's still my brother. I'm not sure I should be thinking about my brother that way, or about where he puts his thing," Fiona laughs nervously. "What about Quillion? His cock is pretty wonderful, but would you still want it down your throat, or other places, if he was your brother?"

I hold my breath as I wait for Jolie's answer. What finally comes out of her mouth though is not what I anticipated.

"Fiona, do you remember when I told you that Quill has royal blood flowing through his veins?"

"Yeah," Fiona answers hesitantly.

"I didn't find that out until after Quill and I shared ourselves with one another. Then later, we had another amazing time together at the cabin on the way to Prakarta, also before I knew his lineage.

"Quill risked his life to save me from those bandits and simply held me after one of them violated me, not once pressuring me for more than I was ready or willing to share.

"He has treated me with love and respect since the moment I met him.

"And then I eventually found out he was my brother."

"What?!"

"Yep. I was blindsided by that revelation, but after it sank in, I realized that I wanted to share myself with him even more than I did before."

"But... Why?"

"Why? Because I trust him. Because he makes me feel safe. Because he loves me. The fact that we're siblings makes it that much more special."

"Really?" Fiona asks, sounding subdued.

"Really," Jolie answers confidently. "Finn is your brother. He treats you with respect. He's safe. He loves you. You love him and you can trust him.

"Quill is my brother. We love each other, which means I get to enjoy his big, wonderful cock anytime I want to. In fact, I'm going to enjoy it right now."

She takes me into her mouth and noisily sucks while making exaggerated moaning sounds. "Mmmmm... yummy!"

Fiona actually laughs. After her laughter subsides, she addresses me, "Quill?"

"Yes Fiona."

"How do you feel about it?"

"Jolie's right. I do love her. What we have is special and we really enjoy each other. But the real question is, how do you feel about it?"

Fiona is quiet for a few moments before giving her answer. "Finn? Would you like to shove your nice cock down your sister's throat?"

"Uhm... Only if she wants me to," he answers, though it sounds more like a question.

"Is that a 'yes'."

"Well... actually... that's more like 'I would love to'."

"Okaaay," she laughs. "Well then, hurry up and do it before I change my mind."

So he does.

As soon as she's taken her brother completely into her mouth, I enter her from behind. Together, we fill her with so much cock that in no time she's moaning uncontrollably.

Then, along with Jolie tonguing her clit, we bring her to multiple orgasms before Finn eventually coats her throat with his jizz.

Jolie and I leave the other pair of siblings to recover from their consummation, to re-consummate our relationship with one another.

I have her lie down on her back next to Fiona so I can see her face as we come together. I kiss her tenderly at first, a small lump in my throat as her words play back in my mind. She loves me. I love her. How much closer will we get to one other as time goes by, especially now that we know we're siblings?

Our kisses become more intimate. Our tongues probe deeper. I thrust harder, faster. She clings tighter. Her breathing increases, her moans become louder, reaching a crescendo as she goes over the edge.

Fiona rolls onto her side, smiling from ear to ear as she watches Jolie's facial expressions.

I make Jolie's orgasm last as long as possible, continuing my pace until I can no longer hold back the flood. I pull out and shoot my load all over Jolie's chest and face. She tilts her head up and opens her mouth, with Fiona joining her, cheek to cheek.

My next spurt mostly hits the spot where their cheeks are pressed together. The rest forms a trail down Fiona's chin and across Jolie's neck. I aim the third one at Fiona's chest. You know, to keep it fair.

Covered in my essence, they first turn and share a brief kiss, then rub their fingers in the stuff, wherever it happened to land on the other's skin.

Cheeks, chins, necks, breasts, tummies, and definitely nipples, now super-stiff nipples, are all coated and shiny by the time they're finished.

"Okay, that was fun," Fiona admits, laughing. "I'd be willing to do this again."

"Me too," Jolie says happily. "I think we may be spending a lot of time together in the future."

"That sounds wonderful," Finn exclaims.

"It does," I concur. "But we need to get going now. I hope we haven't spent too long here. And I need to eat something before I perish from hunger."

"And we're covered in your spunk," Jolie tells me, laughing. "Fiona and I need a bath."

So after we all take a much needed shower under the waterfall in the pool, we drink every drop of water and consume every morsel of food we can scrounge from our packs as we wait for our bodies to dry.

Finally dressed and ready, with our packs and gear situated, we take a closer look around with what little light Finn's improvised torch throws off, just in case we missed something.

The air in the outer room is completely devoid of the smell that permeated the room with the pool. I point this out to the others and the four of us agree that our mutual libidos were likely enhanced by inhaling the smoke from the burning leaves, and that we probably weren't supposed to burn two full braziers at the same time.