The Kingdom Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Teritha looks around the circle. "I can't and won't try to force any of you to be a part of this. The decision to participate in this quest belongs to each of you. No one will judge you for choosing to remain behind." She pauses, then continues, "But I must go. I've sworn to protect the Temple. My life is forfeit if we don't succeed. But I would still go even if I hadn't sworn that oath. If for no other reason, I would go in hopes of saving the lives of all of you."

Everyone looks at Teritha. Her face is full of emotion and determination. I look around the circle. Everyone else appears to be as moved by her words as I am.

"I'm going with you Teritha," I declare. "I swore I would protect you with my life. But even if I hadn't, I would still go. For the same reason."

Teritha meets my gaze. "You honor me Quill," she tells me, her voice filled with gratitude and pride.

I look around and meet everyone else's gaze, hoping they can see just how much they too have come to mean to me.

One by one, the rest pledge their allegiance to each other and to the mission, our heartfelt honesty and vulnerability strengthening our corporate resolve.

"What are we going to do when we get there?" Lisbeth asks. "We're not sneak thieves, and we're certainly not warriors." She looks at Kendric and Corinne, then adds, "Well... most of us aren't."

"We'll have to figure that out before we get there," Teritha tells her.

"It's going to be difficult to get all seven of us past their sentries," Kendric points out. "I hate to break up the group, but I think three at the most should go. That's a small enough group to sneak through, and even if two don't make it to the Duke, there's another one left to try. Sorry to be so blunt, but that's the reality of it."

"What about the other four?" Lisbeth asks.

"Perhaps they could create a diversion," Kendric suggests. "I think we'll need to find out what we're up against first, then adapt as necessary."

Teritha nods, then looks around at everyone intently. "We cannot fail. Therefore, we cannot let fear of death overwhelm us. If we fail, death will come to us all anyway, sooner than later. We must do what we can to succeed, at any cost."

I look around the circle, trying to read everyone's thoughts.

Kendric and Lisbeth both appear to be calculating and planning.

Corinne and Jolie both look determined, almost anxious to be on their way.

Teritha looks afraid, but hopeful.

I look down at Micaelah to see how she's handling this. She looks so small and vulnerable. But then I remember her determination as she and Kendric sparred with daggers. Maybe she'll be okay. No. I know she will. She has to make it through this. Sweet, compassionate, carefree Micaelah who wouldn't hurt a fly. For some reason, the thought of never seeing her again makes my heart ache.

She senses me looking at her and turns her face towards mine. "Are you okay?" she asks.

I pull her into a tight embrace and whisper, "I will be, when all this is over."

"Let's gather our things and prepare to leave," Teritha instructs everyone. "Remember, we need to travel as light as possible. Let's meet back here in an hour. Eat, rest, meditate, talk to each other. Whatever you need to do to prepare. This is going to be a dangerous and unpleasant task. Some of us may not survive." She pauses. "But the enemy doesn't know we're coming. We have the element of surprise on our side. We also have hope, and we have each other."

As we begin to disperse, Jolie asks Teritha, "May I speak with you?" Teritha nods, motioning for Jolie to follow her over to a small lean-to covering a wood pile.

Corinne takes Kendric's hand and leads him around the corner of the house, probably to somewhere they can be alone.

"Do you want to spend your time alone before we leave?" Micaelah asks me.

"No," I tell her without hesitation. "I'd like to spend it with you. If you want to, that is."

"Of course," she tells me, her reassuring smile suggesting I should know better than to think otherwise. She takes my hand to lead me away, but first asks Lisbeth, "Would you like to join us for some alone time?"

"Alone time, huh?" Lisbeth says, amused. "That sounds tempting." She pauses and looks at both of us fondly. "I think I need to spend some time to gather my thoughts before I do anything else." She smiles. "Maybe I'll catch up with you in a bit. Okay?"

"Okay," Micaelah says, hugging her, then adds, "We'll be around the corner, that way, in one of those houses." She points towards the direction opposite the way Corinne and Kendric went, around the other corner of this house we slept in last night. "We'll leave the front door open for you just in case."

Micaelah then leads me away, past a house we know isn't habitable. We walk slowly, hoping to put off the task before us as long as possible. The empty town makes our every footstep seem loud to my ears. When we finally reach the front door of a third house, she quietly opens it, almost reverently. Leaving the door open as promised, we walk inside and look around.

It's smaller than the house we stayed in last night. Due to the general mood brought on by yesterday's events, we all wanted to remain in one place for the night. So, for safety and for solace, we chose a larger house with more rooms.

But this house only has a small kitchen with a small table, and a single door leading to a bedroom. Having checked out this house during our initial search for survivors, we knew it was empty of bodies. Even so, I can't help but hope once again that this family somehow made it to safety.

Micaelah turns to face me and takes my other hand in hers. I can't believe how beautiful she is, even in the plain clothes she rummaged up from somewhere. But maybe that's why. Her natural beauty stands out even more than it would inside a fancy dress.

There's no need for words as we gaze into each other's eyes. We both seem to know how the other feels. I lean down slowly and kiss her gently on the lips. We part, but our eyes linger as we commit this moment, and each other's face, to memory.

Micaelah kisses me again, this time more passionately. I pull her close against me, eliciting a satisfied moan that transfers through her tongue to mine, intensifying our kiss.

Stepping back, she grabs the bottom of my tunic, lifts it over my head, then tosses it on the table nearby. I reach down and lift her tunic up and over her head. Absently tossing it on top of mine, in that general direction anyway, my eyes drink in her beauty. Not the least bit self-conscious, she smiles at me playfully as she loosens the laces on my trousers. Smiling back, I untie the laces on hers. Together, our garments slide to the floor. My erection greets her enthusiastically.

She guides me the short distance to a chair and pushes me down into it. Then I watch as she excitedly kneels in front of me and wraps both hands around my cock. She licks and sucks me joyfully, and despite her not having much experience, I enjoy her affections immensely. My hands alternate between tenderly caressing her cheeks and massaging her scalp as she playfully licks and sucks on the head and shaft of my erection.

After a few minutes, she climbs up and onto my lap, wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing me hungrily. Grabbing her ass with both hands, I move her forward and backward, her wetness drenching my full length as she slides along my shaft. Her breathing escalates to panting, forcing her to break off our kiss. Finally, she reaches between us to guide me inside her.

Between whimpers and gasps, she nibbles on my ear while clinging to me tightly as I slowly fill her up, over and over.

"Let's go to the bed," she whispers breathlessly before kissing me hard, her tongue struggling to reach my tonsils.

Not one to argue, I stand up, holding her firmly against me. She wraps her legs around my waist as I make my way to the bedroom door. Fortunately, since my hands are full of Micaelah's ass cheeks, it pushes open easily. I can barely make out the end of the bed as I peek around Micaelah's head with one eye. Reaching the side of the bed a few feet away, we collapse together on the mattress, still kissing, with Micaelah on her back. I begin pumping in and out of her, but she breaks off the kiss to say, "Oh! Hi Corinne!"

§ 4 ~ Amalgamation

I slowly turn my head. Right next to us on the bed, naked, are Kendric and Corinne. They were obviously preoccupied as apparently neither one of them knew we entered the room. Until we flopped down on the bed next to them of course.

Corinne is on her hands and knees over Kendric in a sixty-nine position, his legs bent at the knees with his feet on the floor. Corinne slowly lifts her head off Kendric's cock, inch by inch, then turns her head to look at us.

Seeing the excited look on Micaelah's face, Corinne bursts out laughing, causing Micaelah to begin giggling. Kendric arches his neck and peeks out from between Corinne's legs. With his mouth and face coated with her juices, he rolls his eyes and shakes his head in disbelief. I shrug and give him my best apologetic smile. Resignedly, he goes back to feasting on Corinne's snatch.

"Mind if we join you?" Micaelah asks enthusiastically.

Corinne smiles at me, then answers Micaelah, chuckling, "Sure. Why not?"

"This is going to be so much fun!" Micaelah states confidently as she reaches up and places her hand against Corinne's cheek. Her voice filled with adoration, Micaelah says, "You're so pretty."

Smiling warmly, Corinne replies, "So are you Micaelah," then leans over to peck Micaelah gently on the lips. Micaelah brings her other hand up and places it on Corinne's other cheek, kissing Corinne back firmly, her tongue probing. Corinne's hand moves to Micaelah's breast, her finger rubbing the nipple back and forth. Micaelah moans into Corinne's mouth.

I begin pumping Micaelah again, slowly so as not to disrupt their kiss.

Corinne breaks off the kiss and gasps as Kendric hits a sweet spot. Pushing herself upright, she arches her back and grinds her pussy against his face. "Ooooh yeah... right there," she pants.

Micaelah sees Kendric's erection and reaches over to wrap her hand around it. She strokes it firmly with a hungry look on her face, so I obligingly pull out and roll her over. She gets to her knees, then takes his cock into her mouth. Corinne lowers herself back down to join her. Inevitably, their mouths find the other's, which degenerates into a make out session for a minute, or two.

Not wanting to leave me out of the fun, Corinne beckons me closer, reaching for my hand. She guides me to stand next to the bed in front of her. As soon as I'm close enough, she lets go of my hand and grabs my erection. Breaking off her kiss with Micaelah, she engulfs my cock with her mouth.

Micaelah returns her attention to Kendric, swallowing as much of his length as she can. Occasionally, each of them pauses to join the other. They share my cock for a minute, then Corinne blows Kendric while Micaelah blows me. Then they share Kendric's cock for a minute. Then Corinne pays attention to me while Micaelah focuses on Kendric.

Just as this particular configuration begins, we suddenly hear an excited, familiar voice say, "Can I still join you?"

Micaelah and I both turn in time to see Lisbeth burst into the room, completely naked. Her eyes widen. Her jaw drops. She just stands there, frozen in shock, clearly not having expected to find Micaelah and I engaging in a foursome.

"Lisbeth!" Micaelah calls to her happily. Lisbeth looks at Micaelah, seeing her hand wrapped around Kendric's massive erection. Then Lisbeth looks at me, my cock buried in Corinne's throat. Lisbeth's mouth moves but no sound comes out. With a confused look, she points at the body lying under them.

Micaelah answers her unspoken question. "Kendric," she says with a smile. "He's so much fun!" She motions to Corinne, who waves at Lisbeth with her free hand. "And Corinne," Micaelah continues. "She's fun too! Of course you can join us!" She scampers off the bed and grabs Lisbeth's hand, pulling her over next to us.

Lisbeth looks at me, her jaw still hanging open. Smiling, I wrap my arm around her waist and pull her against me, then kiss her like I did that day back in the Grove at the castle.

Slowly, she relaxes, melting into my arms and kissing me earnestly. Quiet moans escape her lips as I kiss my way across her cheek to nibble on her earlobe, then down to explore her neck. I cup her breast and tease her nipple as she watches Micaelah and Corinne each take a turn trying to deepthroat Kendric. Her hand finds its way to my balls, gently caressing them.

I steer her to the bed where she flops unceremoniously onto her back. I crawl between her legs and bury my face in her snatch. She pulls her knees back as my tongue intimately explores her womanhood. When she begins bucking her hips, I kiss my way up her tummy, pausing to explore her breasts and suckle her nipples, then to her neck, her jaw and finally her other set of lips again.

She wraps her legs around my waist and pulls me into her embrace. Her hand guides my cock to her drenched opening, and she cries out in relief when I finally push all nine inches inside her. "Mmmmmm!"

I pull back then slam it in again. I pull back then slam it in again. My pace quickens until I'm ramming her so hard and so fast that the bed is in danger of collapsing, but I can't stop because she's pleading with me to keep going, "Oh Quill! Fuck me Quill! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Then Micaelah is there, bent down and kissing Lisbeth's cheek. I slow to a snail's pace to catch my breath, watching Micaelah as she massages Lisbeth's breasts.

Triggering a memory, I take the opportunity to try something I've wondered about since I first laid eyes on Lisbeth's spectacular bosom.

Pulling out of her, I push her knees down then crawl forward to straddle her tummy. Micaelah backs up, curious. Taking a breast in each hand, I squish them around my cock, and begin pumping slowly. It slides easily, coated with Lisbeth's juices, but it doesn't work quite as well as I hoped it would.

"What are you doing?" Lisbeth inquires, assessing the situation with an amused look.

Before I can answer, Corinne climbs off Kendric's face, inspiring him to grab Micaelah's leg and pull her sideways. She lets out a little squeal of surprise, causing Lisbeth and I to glance over to see that she's now the one sitting on his face.

"Oooooooh..." she whimpers as Kendric's tongue finds her clit.

When I look back down at Lisbeth's melons surrounding my cock, I see Corinne is now next to us.

"Let me help with this," she says, replacing my hands with hers, holding Lisbeth's tits firmly. "Your breasts are positively wonderful Lisbeth."

Lisbeth smiles shyly. "Thanks."

With my hands now free, I'm able to hold my body up and thrust at the correct angle. My still slickened cock slides wonderfully between her prodigious mounds.

"That feels... interesting," Lisbeth notes. "I think I actually like this." After the tip of my cock bumps into her chin a few times, she tilts her head and allows the head to slide into her mouth.

Corinne licks her lips as she watches. Unable to merely observe, she lowers her mouth to lick and suck on Lisbeth's gloriously large nipple.

"Oooooooh," Lisbeth coos. "Now I'm definitely liking this." Corinne sucks harder, causing Lisbeth to suck harder. I push a little more inside her mouth with each thrust and pause a bit while she suckles.

Corinne takes advantage of these moments by teasing the top of my shaft with the tip of her tongue.

Eventually, my experiment ends when Micaelah, now bent down in a sixty-nine position with Kendric's cock in her mouth, reaches her hand out, beckoning me to come closer. I climb off Lisbeth and shift over, where Micaelah guides my erection to her mouth, taking me deep.

Lisbeth rolls off the bed and onto her knees next to me. She watches Micaelah with a hungry look on her face. Micaelah allows my erection to slide out of her mouth, then offers it to Lisbeth with a smile. Lisbeth wraps her lips around the head then slowly sucks inch after inch into her mouth. After trying to deepthroat it a few times, she pulls back and licks the underside from balls to tip.

Corinne makes her way around my other side and dives in to first suckle the side of my exposed shaft before shifting over to swallow Kendric's cock. As her mouth slides back off, Micaelah's mouth finds hers. Micaelah reaches behind Corinne's neck and holds her in place as their lips lock and their tongues probe deep.

When their mouths finally pull away from each other, Micaelah turns towards Lisbeth who has at least six inches of my cock in her mouth. As soon as it comes out, Micaelah pulls her into a kiss just like she did with Corinne. At first, Lisbeth seems surprised, even hesitant, but Micaelah's fingers teasing her nipples causes her to open wide in a lustful moan and allow Micaelah's tongue to nearly tickle her throat.

Since Corinne is focusing her assault on Kendric's cock, I move behind Lisbeth and grab her hips. Then I slowly lift her ass up while keeping her bent over, causing only a brief pause in their kiss.

As her and Micaelah's lip-lock resumes, I rub the head of my cock around the opening of her sopping wet pussy, lubing it up nicely, then slide it between her labia to tease her clit. She moans into Micaelah's mouth, then breaks their kiss with a gasp as I push all nine inches inside her once more.

"Ohhhh... Fuck!" she cries out. "You feel soooo good inside me."

Micaelah responds to her confession with a giggle, then kisses Lisbeth again, slowly pulling Lisbeth's mouth with hers as they join Corinne's mouth, currently suckling the head of Kendric's cock. Soon, all three of them are swapping copious amounts of spit and pre-cum with one another.

Now completely caught up in our orgy, Lisbeth takes her turn, following Corinne and Micaelah, in swallowing Kendric's rock-hard erection. Meanwhile, I pound her from behind with my own rock-hard erection.

Along with Micaelah's fingers tweaking her nipples, Lisbeth soon reaches a mind-blowing orgasm, screaming loud enough to wake the dead.

I slow my pace and pull out in time to stoop down, duck my head under her arm and wrap my arm around her waist, supporting her before her knees give out. Her head lolls back on my shoulder and the look of bliss on her face is radiant. She smiles at me in gratitude as I ease her down to a prone position on the bed to recover.

Next to us, Kendric has rolled Micaelah onto her back and is about to plow into her tight little pussy. By the look on his face, it appears he's been anticipating this opportunity ever since the other night in the cabin. When he buries it to the hilt, she gasps in delight then coos her approval each time he hits home. "Oooooh!... Oooooh!... Oooooh!... Oooooh!... Oooooh!..."

Reclining beside her, Corinne's hands massage Micaelah's breasts and play with her perky, pink nipples. Leaning down, she takes one in her mouth and nibbles on it, then begins to kiss and lick her way towards Kendric's cock. When she's close enough, Kendric pauses his thrusts to pull out of Micaelah and push it into Corinne's mouth. She sucks on it briefly, then runs her tongue all around the shaft, up and down, licking off all of Micaelah's juices. Satisfied, she positions the head back at Micaelah's opening, then Kendric pushes his entire length back inside. As Kendric continues to pump Micaelah with long, slow thrusts, Corinne's tongue teases her clit.

"Oooooooh..." Micaelah whimpers, obviously just as pleased with Corinne's tongue-teasing as with Kendric's earlier. Panting and licking her lips, Micaelah reaches between Corinne's legs where her fingers find Corinne's love button. Corinne arches her neck back and opens her mouth to let out a near-silent moan. Turning her head to look back, she lifts her leg and lowers it slowly back down on the other side of Micaelah's head, then eases her drenched pussy down to Micaelah's waiting mouth. Corinne is so wet, droplets of her arousal fall onto Micaelah's lower lip, which Micaelah promptly licks off.