All Comments on 'The King's Creed Ch.01'

by Noble_Truth

Sort by:
  • 153 Comments (Page 2)
shade_waynEshade_waynEalmost 9 years ago
Update??

Broh

are you still writing??

some update will be great

i keep checking for new parts or other often

please some update

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
plz finish

Plz finish this story gaaaawd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
MORE PLEASE, MORE

I love this start of a series. Plus I love your body of work. Write more, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
????

Been well over a year now.

Looks like another great story that will never get finished.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
guys - read his biography!!!

he's working on it - read his biography. taking time this summer to finish part 2 and another story. waiting is hard...but he wants to make it worth it...I'm looking forward to it as well. ;-)

Skye2DeepSkye2Deepover 8 years ago
Next?

hope the next chapter/s arrive soon

xboxplayer68xboxplayer68over 8 years ago

'Ello!

this has been the longest i have waited for something without loosing hype over time. i imagine this next chapter must be very long, thought-out, or Noble_Truth has had very minimal time to work on it. im glad to see the lack of very negative comments. I full heartedly hope that you have not given up on us Noble, for you had a talent great enough to be a top selling novelist. But if you have actually become a novelist i would be happy if you told me the title of your book.

yours truly,

the guy who wrights full paragraphs in comment sections. :3

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
OH MY GOSH.

Woah. That cliffhanger at the end... Dude, you need to put out fhe next installment SOON...!

...

Please...?

...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

Now November. These stories rank with the best. You can't stop now. Bravo.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 8 years ago
You know... according to Monty Python...

If he was dying he wouldn't actually WRITE "AAaarrrggghhhh....."

Come ON... you AREN'T going to stop there, are you...? I mean, how inhuman could you be...? *chuckles...*

Much enjoyed this... I really hope you continue it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Reasons

I gave you 5 stars for for a fertile mind, but i do much dislike the domination theme.

Unicorn85Unicorn85over 8 years ago
Great story, but wished for more clear characteristics of the protagonist.

I love the story but agree with domination theme is begining to be the overall storyline. Would be enjoyable if there were more indebts of the main characters intelligence, his abillity to learn and adapt. He seems to not be the same person as to begin with as his first self from first story would have easily understood everything that was going on so far. He is far from dumb and absolutely not afraid of acting upon it. But he seems to have grown rather weak willed and at the mercy of his second persona and the chip from as the story progresses.

RemenicientRemenicientabout 8 years ago
love it! please continue!!!

You must continue this story, please! I love the dominant theme, this is in the Mind Control category, what is mc for if not to dominate. You can't please everybody, but you can displease everyone by not continuing the story!

Taffbanjo2013Taffbanjo2013about 8 years ago
Toying with us, aren't you?

Our patience is not endless - You WILL tell us what is happening to Jonathan Creed!

OBEY!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Do I really care anymore ???

After waiting so long for this story to be continued I think I'm over it. Truthfully I never really thought it was as good as the original Jonathon Creed story anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fantastic

Absolutely love love LOVE all your stories. Read them over the last couple of days and would love to have them continue. Having this one mostly focus on domination seems a natural progression from what happened in the last Creed story. I await more stories from you eagerly!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good Story

Where's the rest? When you put, "Ch.01" you need to have Ch.02, etc., etc., etc....

DorenWinsloweDorenWinslowealmost 8 years ago
Superb

This story is just all around amazing. The sex, the plot, the attention to detail, the psychological aspect... I am very eager to see the next instalment in this series, whenever that happens to be. Take your time on it, and make sure it's the best it can be and live up to the previous pieces. These things take time. I look forward to the day I see the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
LMFAO

If noble takes much more time to finish this story we'll all die of old age.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I swear by all that is holy!!!

Every single good literotica author better be either dead or without internet for the past 2-4 years. Because if not then there will be words!!!

nesmontnesmontalmost 8 years ago
Sigh

I understand if all this writers don't want to write anymore. It is their choice in the end although selfish if you ask me after posting the stories with great potential. It would be f... nice though to post updates every couple of months on you bio site for example: no progress, didn't feel like writing, didn't like the way was progressing so deleted and started afresh or progressing slowly expecting to finish in couple of months. Not giving us hope by saying that you have some time set aside this summer... a year ago and surprise surprise nothing since then. You got commitments, lack of ideas people understand you don't get paid for posting it on this site. It's a hobby done in your free time we do understand but please f... update us. It only takes a couple of minutes max.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Dear Noble

Some Authors are of noble intent, they write because they have a story inside them that needs to get out. That they want to share with the world.

And then there are assholes that only write for ratings, comments, and favorites. I'm assuming you're the second kind looking at the last line. I hope your dog died of cancer is the reason you lost interest in writing.

LedgeEndDairyLedgeEndDairyover 7 years ago
Noble - Take your time man

Hey Noble,

Don't listen to these impatient twats in here complaining about not publishing followups for the story. It takes zero effort to complain, so that's what they do. Keep doing you, man. I hope you can get back to writing the story but as a fellow writer I understand that sometimes the zeal and passion goes away. More to the point - your style of writing and particularly the subject matter are awesome, and I struggle to find authors of your caliber here or even in paid publications, I really hope you can get back to it soon, friend.

To the impatient twats (you know who you are):

Seriously, chill out. If you think insulting the author is going to incentivize him to write more, then you're dense. Encourage him, stop insulting him, and be grateful that he took time out of his day to publish FREE works on this site in the first place. Peace, friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hey twat

If I for one minute thought Noble was going to finish this story I would not say anything. Unfortunately Noble has a history of not finishing his stories as you can see on SOL, he has 5 stories listed 3 of which are incomplete counting this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
nice story and waiting for update

I generally read short stories. Your's is the largest I have ever completed. Eagerly waiting for an update.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Update????

LMAO. Sorry, but when you say you are eagerly awaiting a update to the story I cant help but laugh.

Either noble truth is not reading these comments by all the people posting and begging for an update, or he is reading them and doesn't give a crap about his loyal fans.

Either way its been almost 3 years since the story was posted and no update even though noble has posted a few times over the years saying he was going to update it soon. I'm guessing its a safe bet the story has been abandoned.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
You MUST Continue!!!

For future stuff it'd be better to have Sarah kneel while spreading apart her legs, and putting her arms behind her back, while thrusting her breasts foward(chest out); as a more submissive stance so her juices flow down her thighs dripping onto the floor.

Shes should also get a double diamond encrusted gold navel piercing as a mark of her being a slave, she should also be made to wear a thin black latex collar around her kneck and pushed to do work as a glamour model, softcore porn photography mode,l and as a camgirl to earn money as a further way of demeaning her.

Jon should also ejaculate on Sarah's face and chest before she leaves for work and then have her rub it in instead of cleaning it off, so that she can feel the sticky residue when ever she sweats while at work, so that she never forgets her place.

---

I noticed that although you have a rule where sarah is supposed to wake jon up with a blowjob every morning, she hasn't done so even once yet...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
hope you're ok

Hey NT, hope you're doing ok...was just checking to see if there were any updates....it's amazing how three years can go by so quickly.... But I imagine that real life can get in the way and interrupt any flow or momentum you had, which I know of course makes it all that much more difficult to restart something when it's been derailed for so long. So, I don't know if you'll ever get the chance to wrap up the King's Creed with a sequel...would be great to see it finished at some point. But if you don't, thanks for what you've written already. Was a fun ride. take care.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Keep up the good work!

Enjoyed all the series. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good start

Imagine how pleased I was to know you'd continued the story... then my dismay to discover it lies dusty and abandoned for many years.

Pick up the pieces, man! Keep the story going!

chip812chip812about 6 years ago
So evil!

I'm addicted and now there is no more. Such frustrated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Did anything happen

Nothing really happened in this chapter, a plethora of new threads true but no crescendo nor culmination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More

It’s been awhile MORE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Deserves the Highest Praise

This is quite possibly the hottest fucking thing on this entire site, and that's including your your other extremely praiseworthy story. I absolutely love everything from the plot, to the characters, to the evolving d/s... just everything about it.

And all I can do is hope that these genuine words of encouragement can help you find the motivation to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Gripping

Very well done!

I can see you've read Man Against Time. Such a great book.

What an excellent expression of emotions and byplay.

This is your true calling, Noble. If it doesn't take too much out of you, do it professionally. And forget what the critics say. That dumbarse that wrote the overly long criticism in your Devnik reviews in 2013 is simply envious of your talent and a determined narcissist. No one really gives a shit about what people like that say. Don't you take it to heart.

Carry on with your dreams and stories, they're vastly entertaining and are screaming for a wider audience.

All the best from Melbourne

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 5 years ago
A great addition!

A truly well written and superbly thought out plot! Thank you!

I_like_to_spankI_like_to_spankalmost 5 years ago
Parallels to SM Stirling

This brought to mind the Draka of SM Sterling's sci fi series. I can see it opening the door to many potential story lines, some better than his.

Actually, the offsetting improvements to normal people that allowed them to deal with the genetically engineered Draka are close to the neural device here.

I think you are doing it better than Stirling did it. This is quite an accomplishment with a lot of potential. Don't undersell it.

KittyKat775KittyKat775over 4 years ago
Guhhhh

Damn. I was really hoping Jonathon would give these girls their freedom. It seems that he has given his alter personality control over his own chip. At least that's my theory. I think that's why he keep changing and getting more dominant. I can't take much more of this.... if this doesn't end with those girls getting their freedom from Jonathon.... I'm gonna be so pissed haha. He can literally go into their head and make them the boss of their own device. It would be that easy, considering he did it to himself. It's ridiculous that he hasn't thought of that, yet. It's driving me crazy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great plot and well written

The Creed stories really aren’t my cup of tea. BDSM or variants thereof just don’t do it for me, and yet I read the whole bloody lot in two short sessions. Great plot and very well written. Time for more please, but surely with the girls getting their freedom and (perhaps) a little payback for their treatment?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I gave it five stars.

This is an excellent piece of fiction. I greatly enjoyed reading it. However it’s been six years since your last submission. I feel gypped. Please finish it or hand it off to another author. Panther fan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I very much enjoy your writing.

I very much enjoy the writing. You do very well in building the characters and the back stories for them. I have also read your other stories as well and can not seem to put them down until I have read the whole thing.

Shadowtheory2080firmShadowtheory2080firmabout 3 years ago

You can't finish it this way. Need more!

wallyt344wallyt344almost 3 years ago

MORE CREED!!!!! This was almost as good as Celestial Matters

Amflyer1Amflyer1over 2 years ago

This is a very interesting story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You are surely an entertaining writer. Please continue with your ways.

mecarelionmecarelionover 2 years ago

I wish there was more

lookbob66lookbob66about 2 years ago

So sorry. I figured there would be dozens of comments. Good writing and editing. Good character development. Good plot with interesting plot devices. Thanks for the story and please keep writing.

PeteTimPeteTimabout 2 years ago

Loving this story. More of this please. Surely there’s more coming soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Where are the chapters?..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pls continue one of the best stories on this site

FZYONEFZYONEover 1 year ago

Come on!!! You must have something! Please! This was really good!

MakehandpartyMakehandparty6 months ago

Arguably one of the greatest of all time. Right up there with Weerdo, ShyChiWriter, ElSol. I don't know why this author stopped writing. I only know that the world is much poorer because of it.

daves_not_heredaves_not_here19 days ago

OMG, what a place to leave this unfinished!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous