The King's First Visit to a Brothel

Story Info
The queen decides to show her husband her favorite activity.
5.5k words
4.41
6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The king entered, the queen holding his hand. The first thing that the king Daen the First noticed was the smell of cinnamon. Lilian, his queen, his wife, his love, led him forth into this room filled with red, silky curtains, and cushioned furniture. The heavy wooden door closed behind them on their own, sealing his commitment to this idea.  

He paused, dragging her lightly back. "Are you sure about this, Lily?" He asked, looking into her brown eyes that reflected the lamplight.  

"I told you, honey," she whispered, "there's nothing to be afraid of. I've done this many times. No one will find out. It's all for fun." She still paused and took a step closer, putting her soft hand on his beard. The colour of her skin almost perfectly matching its brown hue. "Love? If you are uncomfortable about this, we can still leave." 

This was his chance. He knew it. His heart pounding in fear of the unknown. He'd been on countless battlefields in his life, so why was this one the scariest. It might've been because there he wore a set of steel armour. Here, he had only a commoner's clothes. He shook his head. "I gave you my word, didn't I?" He smiled at her, kissing her hand.  

Instead of answering, she took another step towards him and kissed him. Her soft lips on his, washing away the world for a short moment. Just the smell of her perfume and cinnamon remained. She broke the kiss with a light chuckle, her breath on his lips. "You'll enjoy it. I promise."  She whispered. 

He smiled back, putting his pale hand on her cheek. Nodding, he said simply, "wherever you'll go, I'll follow."  

"Look at you." She said, poking his chest playfully, "almost as brave as the night we've met."  

They both chuckled as she grasped his hand once again and moved through the silky curtains.  

A few seconds later, he finally saw her, the silhouette of the Mistress. Even though he'd never seen her, he knew it was her instantly. The curled horns breaking the shape of what one would expect from a human. Lilian lifted the last curtain, revealing the Mistress in her whole, devilish beauty.  

She stood there, fingering a beautifully decorated knife. She was dressed only in her panties, her nipples shinning with the bright jewellery that pierced through them. As his eyes travelled up her slender, red body, he stopped at her grin that revealed the predatory sharp teeth. A long, forked tongue slithered out and licked her dark lips, her almost completely black eyes fixated on Lilian. Dozens of golden chains connected her two horns behind her short black hair. 

"Ah," She moaned, "the regular has returned." She looked at Daen, taking a step forward, the jewellery on her chest and horns clinking. "And who did she bring to my den with her?" The black eyes sized him up and down. Stopping at his eyes, she smirked and bowed. "My king. I was wondering when the day would come. Are you here for business or pleasure?" She said, the knife in her hand puffing into smoke, instead a handful of gold appearing in its place. "I can reassure you I pay my taxes." With a chuckle, she let the gold fall to the ground where it puffed into smoke as soon as it touched the red carpet. The small black cloud got waved off by her thin tail that she kept hidden until now.

Lilian was about to speak for him, but he raised his hand. He gave her his word after all. "I didn't know this place was owned by a succubus."

The Mistress smiled, "it's what we live for after all."

The king nodded. "I suppose. Anyway, to your second question. No business here tonight, only pleasure."

"Ah!" She hopped, clapping her hands. "Wonderful! Well, what shall it be tonight? Are you looking for an experience with a different species than your own? Perhaps a threesome with a mimic? Shapeshifters are also very popular with people these days. Especially with people that like mirrors." She winked at him. 

"I think we'll go with the usual," Lilian said, putting her hand on Daen's chest. "For the start."

"Ah. Wonderful indeed. You're in luck, we have a minotaur attending tonight." 

"A... Minotaur?" Lilian gasped.

The king opened his mouth to ask something, anything, but he literally had no idea what to expect. He saw a minotaur before. A giant beast, half-bull, half-human, decimating his troops with furious rage. It seemed as if the gods themselves wouldn't be able to stop such a thing.

"Mhm." The Mistress mused. "A rare visit from the East. I'm sure you can both enjoy it if you wish to do so." She took a step towards Lilian and whispered in her ear, loud enough for Daen to hear as well. "The legends are true about this one." She then winked at the king again as she stepped back. "Anyway, let us not delay any further, shall we?" She turned around, revealing her tail completely. It slithered behind her leg like a snake. 

A wooden drawer, decorated with true craftsmanship materialised out of nowhere. Was this another illusion? The king was intrigued, finding himself trying to peer over the Mistress' shoulder as she searched through it. 

"There it is." She said, lifting up a small, glass pen, its tip dripping with ink. "Anonymity is our foundation. Everyone gets to have their face and voice hidden, unless they decide otherwise, of course." 

Lilian stepped forward. Her confident steps revealed she'd gone through this many times before. The Mistress smiled and put a black dot on Lilian's cheek. Black smoke poured out of it, covering her face, before it formed into an elegant mask that covered the top of her face, black feathers sprouting at the sides. The Mistress then stepped towards the king, who gave the pen a cautious look.

"So, how does this work?" He asked, curious and a bit uncertain.

"Ah, this, it's my essence. A speciality of our establishment, you could say. Once applied, your face is shrouded in a spell. Anyone you allow it to, will be able to see your face and hear your voice." She said as her face changed and formed a mask as well, her voice changing as if of a different woman. The pitch became slightly off, the tone different. "And those you don't want to, will see just a mask they can never take off from you." 

The king frowned in thought. A dangerous thing, these illusions. "If one can create a mask like this, could they pose as someone else?" He asked out loud.

"Oh? Is that what a king would like?" The Mistress chuckled. "No, it's either a mask or nothing. Imagine how scandalous would it be if you could put on a face of anyone in the kingdom." 

"I... see. What about my scars?" Daen said, turning his head to Lilian, who came to him and put her hand on his cheek. Her mask puffed away. Turning his head to her, she gave him a gentle kiss. 

"Don't worry, love. It works like a charm."

"That's because it is!" The mistress grinned. "Scars, tattoos, birth marks, all covered, of course. Unless stated otherwise."

"Very well." He said lightly, giving out an unsure smile.

"Marvelous!" The Mistress said and touched his cheek with the tip of her pen. "There you go."

"I... don't feel anything." He said, confused.

"Ah, here." The Mistress conjured a mirror out of nothing. An elegant black mask, similar to the one Lilian had on, sat on his face. 

"So..." The king inspected it with his touch, the fingers going through, yet the mask stayed. "...how do I make myself visible for Lily?" 

"Good question." The Mistress said, taking a deep breath and adding a poetic tone to her voice. "Just have a look at your beautiful wife and think the phrase, your gaze can pierce through any spell, even mine." 

Curious, the king looked at his wife and thought the phrase. Her smile widened. 

"That's much better," Lilian said. "I was hoping I get to look at your beautiful face during it, Daen."

"Very well, that should be all." The succubus said, clapping her hands lightly. "Whenever you are ready, walk through this door." She waved her and a door appeared in a wall. "Oh, and since you are new here, don't worry. There will be no bastards running around in nine months. We cursed this brothel with infertility. No seed will sprout on this land." She said with a wide grin, showing off her sharp teeth.

"That's not permanent is it?" The king asked quickly. 

The Mistress laughed. "No, we wouldn't be able to afford that kind of a curse. It would also be bad for the business."

The king was ready to say something more, but his wife dragged him forward, towards the door. 

"Remember, the safe word this week is lemon." The mistress called up after them in a singing voice. "Have fun."

Once opened, it was like a barrier was broken. Sounds of moans flooded his senses. The smell of sweat and oranges travelled through the room. It wasn't anything particularly pleasant, but at the same time, it was weirdly erotic. The room was filled with cushions of all shades of red. The silky veils were gone. Everything was clearly visible. He had a good look around. People of all shapes and sizes in one big naked chaos. The pleasure unmistakable on their masked faces as they fucked, rarely with only one person. There were humans, devils, seraphs, elves, dwarves and even a minotaur. A giant hulking beast with a cock of the size of Lilian's forearm. At least that's what Daen guessed as the minotaur was now fucking a brave woman underneath it. Daen couldn't say if she was in pleasure or pain, either way, she seemed to enjoy it.

Lilian pulled him lightly forward and the door behind them closed. She turned to him and gave him a kiss. "If you'll feel uncomfortable here or won't like things you'll see, just think the phrase the veil covers me from your eyes. If I'll see a mask on you we'll leave immediately."

Daen smiled and kissed her back. "We got this far. Let's see what you like about this so much."

She leaned in to his ear, "I'm sure you'll enjoy some of that devil beauty as well," and lightly bit his earlobe. Then she danced her way into the crowd, where men and women started to notice her and like bees to a beautiful flower, they flocked to her. She chuckled as their hands touched the queen only where the king was allowed to. She immediately kissed one of the strangers as another one started to undress her. The commoner clothes fell off, revealing her dark, erected nipples to the two men. The one that was kissing her slid his hand up and grabbed a handful of her breast. The other man meanwhile undid the simple twine that held her plain trousers, causing them to tumble down her beautiful thighs. She stood there naked. Naked in the embrace of two men. One holding her breast and passionately kissing her lips and the other pressing his shaved face against her butt, his hand sliding up her thighs. She stood there, enjoying it and the king watched. 

Stunned, he was unable to take another step forward. They talked about this thing many times before. He knew about it. He supported her. After all, a king travels a lot and can't be there always for his queen. It was, however, one thing to know about it and the other seeing it. Hearing her moans, seeing her leaning back and letting a stranger to get a mouthful of her breast, while the other one stood up and rubbed his hard cock between her bare ass cheeks. The king stepped forward as if by instinct to protect her. 

As soon as he did so, a devil woman approached him and put a hand on his shoulder. "A newcomer." She grinned, the smell of burnt wood following her body. He turned his head to look at her. She was, simply put, a gorgeous woman. A dark red shade of her skin, darker than the Mistress, was a surprising sight to behold. As every devil, she radiated heat and as he looked closer, he could see a flame burning behind her pupils as if her own soul was on fire. A weirdly arousing experience to be this close to her.

"I..." Is all Daen managed to utter before her long, tongue sneaked out and licked his cheek. 

"Don't worry." She said after. "I'll be rough." Grinning, her hand rushed to his pants. His hand caught her out of reflex, just a few inches from his crotch. "I see." She said, laughing. A bit of smoke leaving her mouth. "A fighter. I like that." Her nails extended like a cat and she swiftly swiped her finger up, cutting his twine that held his pant. He looked down as they fell, revealing his semi-erect cock. "Whoops." She chuckled. Her naked body pressed to his, her leg that ended with a hoof stepped between his legs. 

Daen looked up to see his queen now on the ground, her legs spread to allow a full view to anyone who was interested. A man lied down in front of her on a few pillows and put his hands under her ass, pulling her closer to his mouth. She moaned as the man's head full of black curls blocked the king's view. Another man already stood next to her, rubbing his hard, veiny cock on her face. She smiled, looked around to find Daen's gaze, smiled and then turned around to face the hard cock. She kissed it like she used to kiss Daen's. 

"Oh..." The devil chuckled in his ear. "The man is a watcher." 

He turned to her. "What?" He said in a bit of a panic. 

Instead of answering, she put her leg closer, so her thigh would rub on his hardening cock. The heat of her sin flower was weirdly enchanting as it got close to his hip. 

He was about to put his hand up to perhaps push her away, perhaps drag her closer - he wasn't sure anymore. On its way up, another hand got a hold of it. "A newcomer!" A cheery voice said and a pair of boobs pressed against his arm. He turned to see who it was and saw a seraph woman. She hugged his arm and put her head on his shoulder, staring right into his eyes, an inch away from his face. She was a complete opposite of the devil girl on his other side. The only way to describe her that came to his mind was bright. Bright eyes, hair, personality. She even radiated a certain freshness. Like a summer breeze personified. Behind her, a pair of wings fluttered in excitement. "You have beautiful eyes, you know?"

"I... thank you?" He said, uncertain of what to do anymore.

"Those eyes like to watch." The devil whispered, her warm thigh rubbing on his crotch again.

"Oh?" The seraph let out, amused. "Kinky." She chuckled, resting her head on his shoulder and looking into the crowd. "Who are you watching?" 

His eyes travelled back to the crowd of naked bodies, finding his wife almost immediately. She was switching between making out with one man and sucking the cock of another. The head of black curls still between her legs, moving in slow, chaotic patterns. She seemed in so much pleasure it was... confusing. He didn't know what to feel. A warm hand grasped his hard cock. He didn't remember letting go of her.

"I told you." The devil said.

"My..." The seraph mused, undoing Daen's buttons of his shirt. "Why don't you get comfortable?" She whispered in his ear.

"We can watch together." The devil said. "I like watching as well. Especially with something hard and throbbing in my hand."

"I shouldn't," Daen said, finally giving up to the fact he feels a great deal of arousal. 

"Don't be silly." The seraph giggled. "Whatever happens here, stays here." She put her soft hand on his bare chest, sliding it aside to reveal his body. "That's a lot of scars." She gasped.

"What?" Daen said, confused as the scars were supposed to be hidden.

"He's a fighter." The devil said, stroking his cock with a hard grip. "How is my hand?" She asked. "Would you like it to be warmer?" 

He looked down to see her holding his manhood with her strong grip, her nails short again. 

She licked his neck with that long tongue of hers. "What do you think?" 

"Perhaps something cooler?" The seraph said, her hands growing colder as they traced his battle scars. Her left cold hand slid down and cupped his balls. 

The king let out a moan. "Yes." Is all he could let out, making both girls laugh. He wanted to ask about the scars but that thought was long gone.

The devil girl grinned. "Good." She moaned as her hand started glowing lightly, getting warmer. She stroked his whole length slowly, tightly, while the seraph kept massaging his balls with her soft, cold fingers. Kneeling down, she left a warm, wet streak on his hip that suddenly got colder as her body was no longer pressed against his. A heartbeat later, he felt her tongue on the same place, her licking her own juice from his hip and thigh. Then, as she continued stroking his cock, her tongue slithered around towards his inner thigh. It touched the seraphs hand, who let out an excited yelp and then travelled to the tip of his cock. She squeezed the root of his shaft and moved her hand towards the tip. The king moaned as she squeezed out a large drop of precum, swiping it with her tongue that immediately retracted back to her mouth. She let out a slight moan.

"How was it?" The seraph asked behind his back as she still watched with him. 

"Salty." The devil grinned. "Want some?"

He could feel the seraph nod enthusiastically as her breasts rubbed on him and her chin bopped into his shoulder. "Yes please!" She moved to the front, letting go of his arm and just holding his hand. "Can I?" She asked with the biggest puppy eyes he'd ever seen as she slowly got to her knees, her wings folding behind her.

He looked down at her and then up at his queen who was now rubbing two cocks on her face, moaning loudly. Her moans only stifled when she decided to suck on the enlarged head of one of them, feeding on their desires as well. Seeing this, the devil started stroking him faster.

"Please." The seraph said again, loudly this time, making him look back down at her.  

Unsure, he looked up again and saw Lilian watching him, giving him an encouraging smile and then licking the head of a cock closest to her, all this while watching him eagerly. "Yes." He said and put a hand on the seraph's head, who was hopping excited, making her boobs bounce and spreading her wings. The queen watched as the king pulled the seraph close to his shaft and the devil squeezed out another large drop. Seeing this, he pulled the seraph's head closer to his cock. He felt the full, minty lips wrap around his tip and her fresh, warm tongue licking off any trace of his thick, translucent liquid of passion. Her soft tongue continued rubbing hard against his tip in a slow, practised motion, making his knees shake and his head lean back. The devil let go of his cock. 

It was just him and the seraph, who held onto his ass, to get in her mouth as much of his spear as she could. His hand stroked her hair, his eyes fixated on Lilian staring at him. She couldn't tear her eyes off of him, her hand rubbing her clit, while the other pulled the curly-haired man to her breast to suck on it. She waved off any cock that got close to her face and the men moved on. She kept watching him, the only unmasked person for him in this crowd of masked faces. She watched and pleasured herself as he was pleasured by another woman. A strange feeling overtook him and he started to take control, pushing the seraph's head on his cock in the rhythm of lust. 

"It looks like you're not the only one who likes to watch." The devil whispered in his ear.

He turned his head to see her and felt her tongue slip in his mouth. Unsure how to react, he froze for a moment, but the seraph's lips and tongue on his cock made sure this was only temporary. He closed his eyes and returned the kiss, the tongue long and strange in his mouth. The slight taste of smoke being an unexpected surprise. A surprise that he liked. And with that, the world disappeared. His closed eyes made him shut off everything around. He let go of the seraph's head and his hands grabbed the devil. One hand travelled to her breast, squeezing it, making her moan. The other hand travelled over her back and down to her ass. Pleasure overcame him. The notion of a time gone as he explored the searing hot body of the devil. She pressed against him, grabbing his hand and putting it between her legs, making him feel her scorching hot wetness. Moaning, she moved his hand on her pussy, making him rub her clit with his palm as she guided his fingers into her. It was mesmerising. The devil in his hands the seraph on his cock, his queen watching all of it and... He slowly opened his eyes and pulled back. He saw the devil bright red with arousal. 

12