The King's Harem Pt. 02

Story Info
The King completely deflowers his new harem's virgin.
3.7k words
4.51
79.7k
67

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 06/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JeouxCheval
JeouxCheval
391 Followers

All characters in sexual situations are 18 years of age and older.

"This council is adjourned," the King said to his military advisors. "Now... I can go play!" All the nobles, generals, and courtiers gathered around the table chuckled. They all had their own mounts to ride that evening, but the King would be the one soonest unloading his seed into a pliant, young siren.

The King stood and left the council chamber. One of his stewards waited in the antechamber and the King pulled him in to give him an order.

"Have them bring Slave 51 to my bed chamber," the King said, "And tell them to send a pot of the rose oil with her." The Steward nodded and suppressed a smile. 'That poor girl,' thought the Steward. It was common enough for the King to request rose oil, but on the night he would deflower a new member of his harem it meant a certain extra depravity was in store.

* * *

Ayla burst through the harem common room's main door. The dozen or so of the King's slaves gathered there looked up in excitement. Ayla only came in to collect one of them at the King's orders.

"51," Ayla said with an almost annoyed insistence in her voice, "The King has ordered you to his chamber." A few audible sighs of disappointment filled the room. 51, who just that morning had sucked the King's cock for the first time and been gifted with his cum in her mouth, was apparently the new toy of the palace. Jealousy was fleeting in the harem, but it still ran rampant. 51's petite frame stood and followed Ayla out of the common room.

"Now remember," Ayla said, walking her down the hall to the preparation rooms, "Your training is to be followed to the letter unless commanded otherwise by His Grace. Take this as well to the royal bedchamber." Ayla handed 51 a small clay pot.

"What is this, Madam?" 51 asked. Ayla glowered at her.

"Take this to the King's chamber. He requested it come with you. That is all." 51 nodded and entered the preparation chambers. Inside a team of eunuchs would prepare her as fast as they could to be sent off to the King.

* * *

The King stood on the open air balcony of his primary bedchamber, sipping on a goblet of wine he had requested. It was a circular room with the balcony on the western side, a large plush bed on the north and the main entry doors on the eastern wall. On the south sat a fireplace, kept roaring by his stewards at all hours. In front of the fireplace were several sofas and arm chairs strewn about over a large, thick fur rug.

The sun had set over the western mountains, but its light still flared out from behind the peaks. He loved dusk. He loved to consider how it brought you into the night and all the excitement night could bring.

A knock at the door brought him back from his thoughts.

"Come!" the King called toward his door. Two stewards opened the double oak doors into his chamber, but then only the senior steward stepped forward from the door to speak to the sovereign.

"Your Grace," the steward said, "The slave of the Royal Harem you requested."

"Enter," the King commanded. He came back into the interior of the room but left the balcony doors open to keep the night air flowing in.

51 entered his chamber. Her elfin features, 5'4" petite frame, and blonde hair highlighting the innocent nature of her teen presence. She had been dressed in a sleeveless, white silk gown. It formed a bow behind her neck and covered her entire front but none of her back, even leaving the tops of her firm little ass cheeks visible for the King. Although the hem of the gown reached to her ankles, a wide slit travelled up the gown along her left leg, ending at her left hip and making plain that she was not permitted any underwear.

Her hair had been wrapped up in a series of knots, each tied with a white silk bow. The king admired her from her golden locks down to the slit in her gown that exposed her entire left leg in all its gorgeous, toned length. Her diminutive feet were wrapped in the standard slave's boot. A brown suede with a one inch heel. In her hands she cupped the small clay pot he had requested.

"Come forward, 51," the King said. "Leave us..." he said to the stewards. They closed the door behind them, and 51 was left to meet her fate.

The petite creature he now owned stepped forward silently, standing next to one of the sofas in front of the fire. The King touched 51's face, her gaze still on the King's feet.

He soaked in how the firelight betrayed the translucent nature of her thin gown. He could clearly see her pert nipples poke through the silk and was assured that she had been pruned of all body hair that wasn't above her nose. Her smooth mound was discernible through the white material.

The King rounded on his slave to stand behind her and then ran a finger down her taught, exposed back; he ended at the top of her tiny crack. The King let a hand grasp her entire little teen ass in one palm. He reveled in how firm and pert it was.

"Extraordinary," said the King. "You will serve me well." The King took the clay pot out of her hands and placed it on the end table next to the largest sofa. He felt his royal member begin to stiffen and brought his left hand around to the slit of 51's gown, letting it trail up her leg to her young pussy. 51 drew in a sharp breath as his old fingers grasped her smooth, defenseless cunt. It might have been her body once, but it was now the property of the King.

Her master began playing with her lips and clit, bringing decades of experience to bear and quickly causing her to soak her virgin passage. Her breath quickened as she involuntarily began to enjoy the King's attention just as her fellow slaves assured her she would. She kept her arms by her side but clenched both fists while the King experimented with his plaything. At once he stopped and let his index finger penetrate her wet hole.

The King groaned in her ear, admiring how tight his little fucktoy came to him. "What a prize."

The King untied the bow on 51's neck, letting her gown fall to the floor and leaving her naked except for her boots.

"Turn around, pet." The lithe, young, flushed nymph turned on her toes and faced her lord. A man that could use her and discard her if he was not pleased with how fuckable she was. Her eyes stayed down at the King's feet but her breathing was rapid.

The King placed a finger under her chin and lifted her mouth. The same mouth he had used without a second word that morning. His royal semen had been in her undeserving, but lean, little stomach all day. He imagined the other slaves reviled in jealousy at the new 51. They had all been trained to worship him, to yearn for his favor, and a new piece was now getting his attention.

He leaned in and kissed her 18-year-old mouth. His mouth. She responded in kind, as she was trained and hoped to do, by passionately kissing him back and coming up on her toes. Her arms remained submissively down by her sides as the King's hand wrapped around the small of her back and pulled her naked body onto his plush robes. She could feel her pussy quiver, hoping to please its owner.

They kissed for only a few moments before the King pushed her back, looking maddened, and forced her down to her knees by both shoulders. She looked up at him as he grabbed both of her cheeks in one hand and pulled her slightly up to face him.

"Be careful," The King said as he unfastened his trousers with his other hand. "If you play a seductress before you've even been broken in." His cock was free of its restraint and he pressed it forward until it had reached the start of her throat. Her young lips wrapped around the base of his shaft. The hand that had been holding her cheeks now kept her head from retreating as the King began to use her teenage mouth.

51's hands remained on the tops of her thighs, as she was trained to do, and she kept a strong suction on the King's member as he penetrated her from lips to throat for his own pleasure. She was permitted to gag. She was permitted to shed tears. The King found both arousing. But she had been too well-trained over the past few weeks to resist. Indeed she wanted to please him. Her life would be far better if he was satisfied with her.

Once the King had serviced himself using her teen face to his content, he pulled 51 down on the rug below them to lay her on her back. The fire crackled to her left side and she instinctively looked over at it, averting her gaze from her master. The King mounted her from above, facing the youthful property he had made into his obedient whore.

The King threw off his robe and lay over her in only his gray tunic and unfastened brown trousers, his engorged member - slick with her saliva - resting on her taught stomach.

"Look at me," he commanded. 51 turned her attention to the King and met his eyes. "I have all my slaves look at me when I first defile them... if they are virgins. I like to see the moment their innocence is taken."

"Yes, Your Grace," 51 replied. Keeping her eyes on him as he maneuvered his thick royal cock down her tummy, over her bare mound, and began massaging her clit with the head that would soon be in her. The King admired her for a moment. Her rapid breathing, the way her hair was still tied up in several knots, and how small she looked beneath him awaiting her first use as a royal sex slave.

The King looked down as he began to guide his tip into the folds of her lips, coating his member in her teen juices. His shaft was wider than her pussy lips and almost touched both of her inner thighs. He spread her legs wider to get her ready to take his assault and then pushed the tip of himself into the entrance of her young fuck hole.

Then, with his cock resting at her opening, he pulled both her arms above her head and held them in place at the wrists with one hand. His other hand found her left hip and clutched her from abdomen to back. The King stared into her eyes as he pushed his cock forward into her helpless folds. For almost a minute he slowly drove each quarter inch forward and watched her continue to gasp and absorb him with every small push. The King could not believe her tightness. He felt the familiar rush of heat inside her and the small gush of blood that would now coat his royal member when her hymen ripped to accept him.

The King did not stop his advances until his entire dick was inside his new mount and he felt himself pressing her cervix back, deeper into her own womb. For her part, 51 was trembling, gasping for air, her arms stuck in his clutches above her head. The edges of her perfect eyes were wet from taking the entire royal cock in one slow thrust.

He pulled back to the tip and then entered her again to the maximum depth, her little twat spasmed as it took a second intrusion and did its best to accommodate his size. After the second penetration he began to build a slow rhythm and let go of her arms. She kept them in place above her and the King turned her head away to face the fire, away from him. She had been allowed to meet his eyes, she would have to earn that privilege from then on.

The King slowly humped his little fuck toy for a few minutes and then, whether she was ready or not, he got up on his knees and pulled her legs up into his arms, bringing her small ass off the rug in the process, to begin fucking her at a more vigorous pace. 51 moaned, exclaimed, and even yelped as her sovereign used her body to please his own manhood.

After several minutes he pulled out, coated in her juices and the debris of her teen cherry. He rolled her over by her hips and brought her up to the couch before bending her over on all fours. He stood on the floor next to the couch and admired her petite young arse up on display for him. Unable to defend against his intrusion. The King untied the bows holding her hair in knots while his prick rested on her from cheeks to back. Once her hair was free he used one hand to hold on to her golden mane while the other guided his dick to her waiting teen cunt.

"You may make any sounds you wish, my pet." The King said. He then pushed himself into her from behind and for a moment stopped to mindfully soak in how her inner walls gripped, even tried to eject, the royal shaft at that angle. 51 screamed out as he took her doggystyle for the first time and, unlike when he first penetrated her, he did not wait to slowly build momentum but rather immediately made her take the pounding he wanted.

"You may speak, slave." The King said. And in an instant she took full advantage of the liberty.

"Oh- MY - LORD!" 51 shouted, "My Lord. My Lord. Ahhhh! Ahhh! My Lord please! Pleaseeeeee."

"Please what, slave?" The King asked as he smacked her lean ass with his free hand.

"Please, Your Grace!" she exclaimed, her head pulled back as he held her hair like a rein, "Please!!" The implication was clear. She could not beg him to stop, this was forbidden unless he expressly permitted it. Still she was pleading for him to relent, her animal instincts taking precedence over her training.

The King slowed his pace and wrapped both of his strong, older hands around her neck. Squeezing her throat to prevent her from drawing breath. Once she was sufficiently at his whim, he began slowly forcing her to take every inch of him in and out of her slick, tight pussy from behind. He even used her neck to pull her whole body back onto his member when he was thrusting forward.

After a minute he felt her start to tremble as her lack of breath caught up to her. He let her throat out of his grasp and she collapsed down, her ass still in the air, to draw in as much air as she could.

"You will not beg of me unless it is to beg for more."

While she recovered, the King grabbed the clay pot on the table next to the couch and opened it. Inside was a thick, slightly pink liquid that he dipped his right thumb and forefinger into. With a healthy dollop of the oil in hand, he began coating her little ass crack... with particular attention to her puckered teen anus.

51 had returned to her hands and knees, his prick still resting in her tight canal, as the King began inserting his oil-covered thumb into her ass. He rotated his thumb to coat the entirety of her sphincter and the first inch of her rectum in the elixir. Then he began fingering her virgin ass, enjoying the feeling of his finger penetrating her tiny hole and pressing through her folds onto the dick lodged in her teen pussy.

This was his favorite way of breaking in his slaves. He waited to see how she would respond. Usually they were the same, but some knew enough of what was to come despite his best efforts to conceal his intentions. After two minutes of being anally penetrated by the King's fingers 51 finally gave in to her concerns.

"M-m-my Lord I...." 51 stumbled. "I apologize I -- "

"What, my slave?" the King asked. "You may speak freely."

"Your Grace I don't know what you wish of me," 51 said, "My training did not... I don't recall being trained in what Your Grace is doing. What you wish of me now."

"Yes," the King answered, leaving most of his index finger buried in her dutiful rectum. "I forbid them to train you in this - to even speak of it - when you are brought here. I prefer to train you myself. I find the surprise, the shock, to be a purer way to enjoy my slaves. You are permitted to make any sounds and speak as you wish. You may not, however, resist me."

"Resist, Your Grace?" 51 asked. The King chuckled as he removed his member from her young pussy and began coating himself in the oils of her meek little ass crack. When his tip and some of his shaft were lubricated the head of his swollen cock pressed against her virgin asshole, waiting to take the 18-year-old's anal virginity regardless of her own readiness.

The King could not see her face, the one downside of the position, but 51's eyes were darting across the room as she attempted to recall her training sessions and to summon any information that would help her as she was rapidly being overloaded with new feelings, good and bad, in places she had never experienced. She had little time to plan as the moment she recalled a group of other slaves in the harem giggling over a joke they claimed she would understand later, the King's left hand gripped her left hip, firmly keeping her in place.

His right hand guided the tip of his manhood forward and she felt the completely new sensation of a massive, royal cock push through the resistance of her untested sphincter. The first inch of His Grace's assault on her ass began. 51 gasped as he took her petite, teen ass for himself and then cried out in shock as two more inches of the royal penis entered her rear. It suddenly dawned on her that the King would be fucking her ass, a man that could be her grandfather, and that he took great pleasure in her ignorance of what had just happened and what was to come.

The King looked down at the lean little slave below him, wearing only the boots issued to her, as his large cock invaded her perky teen butt. 51 gripped the cushioning of the sofa beneath her hands and braced herself for the anal penetration he was demanding she submit to. He basked in the tightness of her once virgin asshole and admired the way her o-ring had simply burst around his shaft, forced to take its girth at any cost.

For her part, 51 bit her lip and took her King. With every forward thrust she screamed out a grunt of obedient anguish and every time he pressed deeper into her she would grip the couch beneath her and close her eyes to adjust to the new sensation.

The King could only bring himself to insert just over half of his shaft into the pliant vixen beneath him. He did not wish to injure his new prize beyond repair. Nonetheless he quickened his pace once he was satisfied with his depth and held both of her hips while he ravaged her tight little ass.

"Take that cock, slave," the King said, "Take your master's cock in that tight young ass."

The King new what a privilege he had. Some men came about this act willingly, others pressed it upon a village lady that had been conquered or over-served their concubine at a feast and had their way with her later. The King knew no one but he could truly understand the feeling of taking a slave's unsuspecting, helpless butt at any time and watching a young asshole accept a ravishing without the possibility of objection.

51 squirmed beneath her sovereign until, after several minutes she would not soon forget, he gripped her hips even harder and pulled her upward so forcefully her knees came off the couch right as he groaned and unloaded his royal cum into her compliant, teen rectum. Her nerves having been shot she thought the sensation was a trick, but then she realized she was feeling pulse after pulse of his cock erupting into her depths and that her anal glands were milking her King's shaft for more of the royal seed.

The King, holding 51 by her hips, used his grip on her to drive her ass back and forth on his member a few more times to ensure every last drop of his cum had been obtained. He then let her go and his dick came out of her arse with a pop and half of the deposit he had made in her came with it.

Her sovereign looked down as his semen dripped down her ass and coated the lips of her freshly deflowered pussy. The King patted 51's left butt cheek and noticed his load was about to fall on to the couch.

"Steward!" the King yelled. His senior steward entered the chamber with a towel in hand and passed it to the King, never looking at the ravaged slave beneath him still catching her breath. The King wiped the sweat off his brow and then placed it on the couch to protect the cushions from being spoiled by their fluids.

Eunuchs from the harem entered behind the Steward and assisted 51 off the couch before wrapping her in a red silk robe. The King stopped 51 before she exited to lift her chin and kiss her gorgeous lips on her way out.

JeouxCheval
JeouxCheval
391 Followers
12