The King's Harem Pt. 03

Story Info
The King makes a choice and is serviced by his new redhead.
5.5k words
4.62
33.6k
36

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 06/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

51 awkwardly made her way down the halls, stairs, and corridors away from the royal apartments, thankfully the eunuch attendants of the harem were with her or she would likely not have made it. She had just been the recipient of a royal pounding. The King's seed was still oozing out of her ravished teenage butt and she could feel it sliding down both of her thighs, it felt as though much of it had also soaked through the back of her robe.

They encountered no one as they traveled the palace, which she was grateful for. She had so much to consider on what had just taken place. 51 had again serviced the King with her mouth and throat. As expected, he had taken her virginity. She was glad to have faced him when he first entered her and had thought his insistence on fucking her virgin hole from behind would be the worst she could expect. Then he brought out the oil, solving for her the mystery of what was inside the clay pot she had been made to carry with her. It was lubricant for her 18-year-old ass. 51 had never heard of such an act but she was all too familiar with it now. She wondered if every encounter with the King would require this.

When 51 entered the harem hall again she was escorted to a room she had not yet visited: the recovery room. Inside a gaggle of several other slaves was already waiting for her, along with the eunuchs who would see to her recovery. When the other harem girls saw her they erupted in cheers, claps, and giggles. A few scowled at her in jealousy.

Abrielle, one of the more seasoned slaves of the harem, came up to her smiling and clapping and pulled her from the eunuchs to demonstrate that 51 was receiving an ostentatious hug.

"How was it!?" Abrielle asked for all to hear. She did not wait for 51's reply, "We're sorry we couldn't tell you what the clay pot was for." Abrielle made a face of faux-concern and a mocking apology. "Let's see...." Abrielle spun 51 around to show her robe-clad rear to the assembled harem.

They all spotted the stains on 51's ass where the King's semen had been mopped up by the robe. The room burst into cackles, cheers, and moans.

"Oh myyyyy," Abrielle said, turning 51's petite frame back around so she could see the gang's embrace of her fate. "We've all been there dear. Truly though you are lucky. The King does not usually cum inside us on the first night he takes us."

"He didn't cum in my ass until I had been here for a year!" one girl called out.

"I didn't even get to taste the King's cum until the last Winter Feast when he was drunk behind the dinner hall," another said, "I think the whole kitchen staff heard me choke on the royal member that night."

"Yes yes!" Abrielle quieted them, "Come now child, let us take care of you." Abrielle moved 51 over to the center of the recovery room. The chamber was a large circle made of flat, cold stones, but dug into the center of the floor was a deep, hot bath. The other four sides of the room held chairs and beds for attendants to service the rest of her needs. First she would bathe.

Some of the girls lost interest now that 51 was heading into recovery and left, but several stayed to hear the story of her deflowering.

The eunuchs removed 51's robe as she came to the bath. The girls surveyed her and Abrielle had her spin for them. On full display were the streaks of blood from her hymen across the sides and front of her thighs, the King's deposit into her ass had almost entirely leaked out from her gaping asshole, onto her cheeks, and down her legs, and her hair was a mess along with her makeup.

"Not bad," Abrielle said, "It looks like you were well and truly deflowered tonight dear." Abrielle and the eunuchs assisted 51 into the bath. She immediately felt better as the warm water soaked her body, which was sore in almost every place and brutalized in some of her most delicate spots.

51 detested being watched by the other girls and she submerged herself in the bath to have a moment of privacy, to rub her face under water, to soak her hair, and to regain control of her sensory overload. When she emerged, even fewer slaves were still around her, but Abrielle was there waiting with a brush to fix her hair.

51 noticed that the aches in her abused holes had already started to feel better and when she looked down at the water she realized a fine white particle was floating throughout the water.

"Is this salt water?" 51 asked.

"No dear," Abrielle said, "The eunuchs made you an aspirin bath knowing you were a virgin. They thought it would help your inflammation and return you to service more quickly. You can request anything for your recovery from the options. Temperature, soaps, medicines, elixirs..."

"What are the options?"

"Ha there are too many!" Abrielle said, "The King likes us to be rewarded after he fucks us. It's part of what makes us yearn to be fucked.... we earn a trip to this room. The aspirin soak is amazing. They take the bark from a rookwood tree and grind it into a solid brick then let it dissolve in the bath. On nights where you're especially sore you may request another brick even."

Abrielle began brushing 51's hair as she soaked.

"So how was it?" Abrielle asked. 51 searched for the words.

"It was..." 51 started, "I don't know. He seemed pleased."

"Of course he was!" one of the lingering girls shouted, "You're the first virgin that has come here in years. He will surely be mounting you again soon."

"Shush now," Abrielle said, "Tell us of the King."

"Well," 51 said, "When I arrived he played with me... down there. You know. Then he pressed me onto my knees to suck his cock."

"Mmmmmmm," Abrielle said, "Lucky thing. Did he let you pleasure him or did he fuck your mouth?"

"He fucked my mouth," 51 said awkwardly, "And my throat. Mostly my throat."

"How did he deflower you?" a girl called from the back of the room.

"He laid me on my back where I had knelt while the King's member was in my mouth," 51 said, reliving it for herself as much as anyone else, "I was on my back and he... I don't know... he pressed himself into me on the floor."

"Facing him??" Abrielle asked. She looked to show the others how impressed she was.

"Yes, is that wrong?" 51 asked.

"No no, he just takes us from behind more often," Abrielle said, "I hear from the stewards he makes love to his noble concubines by facing them, he fucks us from behind, and he doesn't fuck his wife at all." The girls all giggled.

"I'll take it anyway His Grace will give it to me," another girl chimed in, "Haven't had the royal cock in me since summer."

"That's not true you and I both serviced him on the last market day," one of the slaves corrected.

"Well," Abrielle interjected, "Then what?"

"Then he did indeed mount me from behind," 51 said, "I felt like he was going to rip me in half... then he grabbed the clay pot." 51 shivered as she thought of the experience. She had been so flustered and filled with sensation she did not know what to make of the encounter. It had been difficult but a growing spark, deep inside her, was telling her she might want more. A feral instinct to please her master and serve her biological purpose to be bred.

51 had stopped recounting the story.

"Well then," Abrielle said finishing her brushing, "We will leave you. Come girls." The rest of the harem exited.

"Thank you for sharing with us," Abrielle added before leaving, "We don't get His Grace as often as we would like so sometimes we tell each other of our chances to please him." 51 nodded.

After a few minutes she exited the bath. The eunuchs snapped to attention and led her to a massage table. There 51 received the expert attention of three specialty eunuchs. A full body massage for over an hour in a restorative elixir oil followed by a discreet application of medicinal ointments to her ass and vaginal openings.

Once she was done with that another eunuch brought her a delicious drink of juices that made her feel energized and full. While she sipped on it the same eunuchs that had handled her in the preparation room came to fix her hair and apply a bit of light make up. After which she was led back to her chamber to await the next summons from the King.

* * *

The next morning the King awoke in the tall, plush bed of his chamber. It had not happened in quite some time, but he found he was rock hard upon waking. On particularly good nights or memorable events in his chamber he would find himself still subconsciously aroused throughout the night. His night with 51 had been very satisfying and he knew he would take her again soon. However, it was not her he craved this morning and he knew she would need time to recover.

"Steward!" the King called. A fresh set of stewards had relieved their predecessors in the night.

"Yes, Your Grace?" his new lead steward asked.

"Fetch Abrielle from the halls. She ought to be awake by now."

The King took a sip of water from the cup next to his bed and began stroking his cock, awaiting the arrival of his "First of the Harem." Not the most senior by age or experience, not one of the manager's of the harem, but the member of his Harem who was regarded as the most esteemed girl that he was still actively taking.

Almost fifteen minutes passed before Abrielle arrived, heralded by the stewards. She wore a light purple, silk nightgown that accentuated her breasts and firmly clung to her stomach and hips. The form he knew so well. The gown stopped at the tops of her firm thighs.

Abrielle was 25 now. A young woman. He had been her owner for over five years, she was collected by royal army officers when suppressing a rebellion and was sent to the harem. Her father and brother had been rebels and retreated back to their home until it was raided by his army. They were killed and Abrielle was taken as his prize for their treason.

"Your Grace summoned me..." Abrielle started while circling to the King's beside. "...this morning..."

Abrielle was 5'7" and though slender she was toned and had just the right curves. She was gorgeous and refined, which was not to say she had not received her fair share of degradation from the King. She had taken her lord in every possible way. In every mood. In every impulse. She had known him as much and more than any other of the harem.

She crawled into his bed. Her dirty-blond hair and green eyes looking down at him as her lithe frame curled up to him. Abrielle's hand trailed down his elder stomach until she reached his engorged member. She immediately took to stroking it for his enjoyment.

"Yes, my dear," the King said. "I have news for you I think you will be pleased with." Abrielle looked excited and smiled. "But first I needed some relief from my current situation and wanted to kill two birds with one stone. Suck on my cock while I tell you..."

Abrielle nodded, smiled and dove beneath the sheets of the King's bed to take his manhood into her mouth. Both of his hands came to rest on her head but he let her pleasure him as she was now an expert in doing.

"My dear, Abrielle," the King said as the tip of his royal prick gagged her during an attempt to take his whole length. "I hope you will be pleased to hear that I have taken on two new harem slaves." The King exerted some pressure on her head as she achieved a particularly good sensation on his shaft.

"I expect they will be taking up more of my time from you," the King said as her heart began to plummet. She stayed sucking him, of course, but was desperate to know his intent. Would she be discarded after all of this time?

"That is why I have decided to start breeding you."

Abrielle stopped for a moment in shock and then recomposed herself and resumed pleasuring her sovereign with her seasoned tongue.

"Yes I know," the King said, "But I wish to ensure your station and I wish this to happen. I am looking forward to it. I am beyond the years I expected to live and so I am resolved that you will be the last member of the harem to bear me a child." The King pulled Abrielle off his member to speak to her face. Tears of joy were forming in her eyes.

"I know that hearing of my use of the virgin last night could not have been easy," the King said, "You were one of my virgins, weren't you? The only one still here anyway. I want what is best for you now and I truly... my dear I truly... am eager to make you with child. Kiss me." Abrielle exploded upward to kiss her King and lover. She was overjoyed that he would seek to impregnate her and it was the best possible outcome with two new mounts entering the hall.

Abrielle moved upward to ride the King and take his seed into her womb. The King stopped her and smiled.

"No, no my dear," he chuckled, "I know you're eager. But this morning will be the last time you swallow my cum." He stopped for a moment, "Well at least until you're with child - of course." Abrielle smiled.

"Of course, Your Grace," Abrielle said, secretly wishing she had been allowed to take him in her pussy and begin the process. The King returned his hands to her head and pressed himself slowly into her until her lips grazed his ball sack.

"Yesssss," the King said, "I will miss this, Abrielle." The King said as she came up for air only to be plunged back down on his prick. "Give me a few nights and I will call for you. I am truly looking forward to making you pregnant my sweet."

Abrielle forced his member as deep as she could and moved her tongue side to side to massage the underside of his thick shaft. The King tilted his head back and moaned as he used his hands to bob her head up and down on the final two inches of his dick. She took the deepthroating he required for over a minute before he let her up for air.

Once she had caught her breath he pulled her pretty face back down on his member to resume the deep throat fucking he wanted that morning. After a few more minutes and a particular savoring of the feel of her lips being dragged up and down his cock, he pulled out to the point that his tip was resting on the middle of her tongue and then unloaded his morning cum into her waiting mouth. He knew this would be the last time his favorite slave would taste his seed for a long time, possibly ever again, so he milked his cock using her pretty young face for several moments before he finished.

Abrielle kept suction on his manhood as he made sure every last drop had been deposited on her tongue. She then displayed the sweet load he had given her and moaned as she swallowed her King's cum. Soon he would plant his seed in her eager womb and she would bear him a child. Abrielle could hardly wait for him to take her with that intention. She was soaked just thinking about it.

The King slowly regained his composure and pulled her up from underneath her arms to give her a kiss on the cheek.

"Well done, my sweet Abrielle," the King said, admiring her work in servicing him in his bed. "Please send my stewards in to dress me on your way out." The King squeezed her tight, silk-clad ass as she nodded and left his chamber. He admired the sway of her hips and her gorgeous figure under her night grown, and thought of how eager he was to finally breed Abrielle.

* * *

The next evening, the King sat in his study a floor below his bedroom, as his Chancellor, Treasurer, and his Field Marshal's top lieutenant briefed him on the expenses and unrest involved in his far eastern expansion campaigns. His father had dealt with constant incursions by foreign raiders on their eastern border and had suffered the ire of the eastern nobles for it. When he finally came to the throne, the new King immediately set out to push back on the east. For his trouble he now had conquered huge swaths of land and acquired thousands of new subjects. Each more unruly than the last... but several of whom had been pressed into service as exotic members of his harem.

Now, almost a generation later, he was still maintaining the peace in these new lands. The only recompense for which was a steady supply of labor and spoils. The territories he annexed in the east would pay for themselves if not for the huge garrisons he needed to keep there. He funded the deficit by taxing the eastern nobles but providing them with slaves, resources, and land holdings in the east for their trouble. The King received peace and respect, a few toys to enjoy in his bed, and the nobles no longer plotted the demise of their sovereign.

Still it was a tedious problem with no quick solution. So once the King had heard his advisor's briefings and let them quibble for a bit he stood, thanked them, and asked for quiet so he could contemplate the gravity of their points. In reality he merely felt the familiar stirring in his loins that required release, and he had a new mount to break in waiting for his call. His advisors left the room and the obligatory steward entered to see if he required anything.

The King asked the steward to send him his new slave, 53, who had not yet received her name. Shortly after the steward had departed, his Field Marshal's lieutenant re-appeared in the antechamber of his study. With no steward to stop him, he simply poked his head into the study.

"Your Grace?"

"Yes, Lieutenant?"

"I apologize, sire," the Lieutenant said, entering the study, "The steward had left." The King waved him in. The Lieutenant had simply come to deliver a message and report back to his commander what was discussed. He was a young man, probably in his late twenties, and a seasoned combat veteran. As an officer he was of some notable birth, probably a younger son of a baron or eldest son of a knight. Off the battlefield, the Lieutenant was dressed in a purple and grey tunic and trousers, his shoulders bearing the silver epaulettes of his rank. He had a dark complexion and jet black hair, untidy from travel.

"Come in, Lieutenant," the King said, sitting behind his desk. "Was there something else?"

"Yes, your Grace," he said. "My commander also asked I deliver a private message. I apologize the opportunity did not present - "

The door knocked and his steward returned with 53 in tow. She was a magnificent creature, lean but with sexy curves in the right places. Her wild red hair had been tied in a single tail down to her cute little ass. She was five feet, five inches tall and a tender twenty-two years of age. A few days prior he had ravaged her in the slave chambers in front of several people, just to start breaking her in.

53 was standing in her standard-issue slave boots and had a green, silk loin cloth cover the crack of her young ass and the front of her smooth mound. The cloth exposed the sides of her cheeks, all of her hips, and traveled down to the floor. The front and back cloths were connected by silver, silk bows on each hip. Her breasts were draped in a green and silver, silk bralette tied around her neck in a silver bow.

"Your Grace," the steward bowed his head and exited, leaving 53 in the study with the King and the Lieutenant.

"Come here, 53," the King commanded. He pivoted in his chair to face the side of his desk. The fiery vixen came to the side of the desk and he ran his hands up and down her exposed thighs.

"One moment, Lieutenant," the King said as the officer stood speechless in front of his desk. The King turned the slave around to maul her tight cheeks with his old hands. He reveled in her youthful, submissive features for a moment before turning her again to face him.

"Kneel, pet," the King commanded. 53 got on her knees in between his thighs. Her cheek was still red from where he had smacked her during their first encounter. "You may begin, 53." With that the slave unfastened the royal trousers, found his engorging member, and pulled it free so that she could sink her trained mouth on to the King's waiting, eager cock.

"Proceed, Lieutenant," the King said.

"Your Grace," the Lieutenant answered, "I was told to deliver this message in strictest confidence." The Lieutenant, slightly at attention, gestured to the slave girl sucking the royal penis. The King wrapped his hands around 53's head, covering both of her ears, and pulling her mouth down to the base of his dick.

12