The King's Harem Pt. 04

Story Info
The King breeds Abrielle then deals with an intruder.
5k words
4.49
59.7k
41

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 06/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JeouxCheval
JeouxCheval
391 Followers

Abrielle lay still on the preparation table as the eunuchs of the harem toiled over her. They were plucking every hair off her body below her eyebrows, massaging her in elixirs, and combing her hair while cucumbers and mint sat atop her closed eyes. Several eunuchs attended to her feet while still others rubbed her knees, which would no doubt be thoroughly involved in the pleasure of the King.

Raquel, the mistress of the harem, stood beside Abrielle's naked body. Abrielle was a model of fertility. She was 5'7" and slender, but had developed a pert bubble butt and a slight curve to her hips. Her breasts were large for her frame and her nipples were no more than finger's width. She had an angular chin and high cheekbones. Abrielle had joined the harem a few months after her nineteenth birthday, she was a prize taken by the King's troops after a rebellion. Raquel had seen to her training at the time. The last slave to be gifted with the King's child, Ayla, was pregnant when Abrielle joined the harem and the King had quickly taken to Abrielle as an alternative for his needs.

Abrielle had been a virgin on her arrival at the palace. A week after she turned 20, Abrielle completed her training and was presented to the King for acceptance or rejection. Upon seeing Abrielle, the King immediately dismissed all but Raquel from the room. Abrielle was then ordered to service her master. Raquel could still remember the King's moans of delight as Abrielle's young mouth and tongue massaged the hairy, old scrotum of their lord. Although Raquel's view of the rest had been obscured, she witnessed the King choke Abrielle on the royal member for almost half an hour before finally releasing his seed down her throat. Abrielle returned to the harem apartments that day with cum dripping out of her nostrils, her eye makeup smeared across her face, and her hair in shambles. The King had properly fucked Abrielle's face to his completion. The pregnant Ayla showcased Abrielle to the rest of the assembled harem, roughly grabbing her cheeks and pointing to where the King's sticky seed was still visible around her nose.

That evening Abrielle met the fate of many virgins before her. She was taken to the King's bed chamber in a silk shift and deflowered on his rug. He had pulled out of her bald, helpless young pussy and again used her mouth to milk his cock until his royal seed exploded over her tongue. It had been the first time she really got to taste him, her first blowjob had ended with his cum down her throat.

The next morning Abrielle was called to the royal library where the King first took her ass. She could still remember the burning sensation in her tight rear as her owner pummeled her into a large oak table, forcing her to take the entire royal member in and out with each thrust. Her training had not included that act, and she was relieved when he finally clenched both of her hips and held her in place as his prick swelled and began pulsing stream after stream of his semen into her well-behaved butt. Abrielle had learned to thoroughly please her master since then. Now she routinely received her sovereign's load deep in her tight slave ass.

The King had cum in her pussy too over the years. She bit her lip and felt her loins stir whenever she thought of the occasions he had graced her with his cum in her womb. Each time, just the thought of him cumming inside her pussy had driven her over the edge immediately. A slave that received such a gift from the King was, by custom, given exquisite treatment back in the harem halls and other slaves were expected to show her deference. Although the King had always prescribed her contraceptive tea and insisted the eunuchs "purify" her womb by cleaning her out of the royal semen, the possibility had existed several times that she might become quick with child. Sadly she had not. But soon the King would intentionally breed her. Abrielle's pussy was soaked just thinking of it while the eunuchs and Raquel oversaw her preparation.

* * *

That evening the King arrived at the harem hall's top floor where an auxiliary bedchamber for the King was prepared. When he entered he found the large rectangular room had all of its windows open and the harem servants had placed dozens of candles throughout the chamber. Along the sides of the room Raquel, Ayla, and the other slaves who had bore the King children stood in a row waiting for the ceremony to begin.

Abrielle stood in front of the foot of the bed draped in a thin purple and silver silk nightgown. It hung loosely over her shoulders and ended at the tops of her firm, smooth thighs. A single knot over her chest tied the gown together. The breeze from the windows caught the thin gown every few seconds and blew it gently across her body. Abrielle wore the slave's boots and her hair was tied into an extravagant bun.

As the King approached, Abrielle felt her stomach turn and the familiar gush of wetness begin from her womb and continue to her smooth labia. She blushed, eager for what was to come.

The King stood a few feet from Abrielle. When he stopped, Raquel spoke to the room.

"Your Grace," Raquel said, "May I present your slave, Abrielle, whom you have requested for your Grace's pleasure. Your property is here to take the royal seed and bear you a child if it pleases your Grace."

The King smiled and nodded to Raquel.

"Thank you, Lady Raquel," the King said. He stepped forward and placed his hand on the tied knot on the chest of Abrielle's gown. Her breathing began to quicken and she looked forward at the King's robust torso, knowing soon it would be on top of her and pounding her tiny frame into the royal bed.

The King pulled on the gown's knot, at once the thin shift covering his sex slave dropped to the floor in a pile at her feet. The King stepped backward and Abrielle instinctively took a small step forward out of her piled clothing and sank to her knees. The King had only a moment to glimpse her smooth, lean, and much younger body as she knelt before her master.

The witnesses in the room watched silently as Abrielle untied the King's trousers and released the growing royal cock from its restraints. Like she had hundred of times before, Abrielle leaned forward on her knees and took the King's member into her eager mouth. As a treat for him she made her first foray onto his manhood a complete deepthroat of his full length. The King's right hand dropped down to her head and squeezed firmly, keeping himself in her throat.

Abrielle moaned while the King's dick was lodged down her esophagus. She attempted to move her tongue to massage his shaft but it was only slightly possible. Abrielle kept her lips squeezed tightly on the base of the royal shaft, as she was trained to do, and after a few moments he released his hold on her head and she felt his whole length come hurtling out of her mouth. The King resumed his hold on her and began pumping his member in and out of her mouth, more shallow than before. Abrielle began twirling her tongue wildly around his cock. This gave him something to press against as he fucked her pretty face and massaged the glands of the royal penis, but it was also a sign to the King that she desperately sought his pleasure.

The King looked down at his pet and, with the hand buried in her mane, pressed her mouth down to his meaty, old ballsack. Abrielle gleefully began roaming the King's loins with her tongue. The King groaned and turned to face the witnesses still assembled.

"Tonight I will breed young Abrielle. Let it be known this is my will and that her child shall be recognized of the royal blood." The King returned his gaze down to Abrielle.

"Lick them, my sweet. Warm that load your sovereign will plant in your womb tonight." Abrielle audibly moaned for all to hear and her interest in his sack felt renewed vigor. Then the King, without warning, stood her up by grabbing her entire weight from under her arms and then bent her over the edge of the bed. Abrielle was naked except for her slave boots, her smooth pussy and ass bent over for all to see.

The King knelt down until his nose was buried in the crack of her young, firm rear end and began lapping at her clit. Abrielle grasped onto the sheets of the bed and moaned as the King ravished her with his mouth. He licked her from mound to asshole and back, again and again, until he focused on her clitoris and his decades of experience were brought to bear on her.

A few minutes later, Abrielle reached behind her and ran her 20-something fingers through the grey hair of her owner. Her fingers clenched as she received one of the greatest gifts the King can bestow: an orgasm from his service.

The King waited for her to come down from her ecstasy before pressing her forward on to the bed and turning her over to face him. He put a hand underneath her lithe frame and dragged her up to the pillows before climbing on top of her, his trousers open and exposing his rigid member.

She had taken him hundreds of times, but tonight would be different.

The King placed one hand under her head and propped her face up to look at him. He then roughly spread her legs and pressed himself against her defenseless little cunt. He looked in her eyes as he thrust forward and claimed his property. Abrielle's fertile pussy took the only cock she had ever known and moaned into the King's ear.

The King began sucking on Abrielle's neck and she giggled, which made the King begin pounding her young frame into the mattress. Abrielle moaned for all present to hear, reveling in the sovereign's gift.

"I am eager to make you with child, Abrielle," the King said as the hand behind her head curled through her locks and yanked backward. "Are you excited to be bred girl?"

"Yes, your Grace!" Abrielle moaned. His thick cock's shaft was rubbing up and down her clit with every thrust, and quicker than usual she felt the erotic tension of the situation build deep within her. "Please use my womb, master! I was made to be yours."

The King smiled and put both of his arms under her knees to pull her legs up and to the side, granting his member deeper access to his prey.

"How do you feel, my pet," the King asked, "Your King, a man three times your age, can breed you if he pleases...'

"Lucky, my King!" Abrielle said as his cock began slamming into her cervix at this new angle. "This is how it should be. My King should use this slave however he pleases!"

The King kissed her cheek and began pummeling her tight pussy until he felt her fingers clench into his back and the familiar convulsion of her orgasm begin.

"Oh my god!" Abrielle shouted, "Pleaaaaseee your Grace! Make me take your seed!" The King bit his lip as Abrielle came all over his engorged cock. When Abrielle came to she was panting and confused, she had not heard him cum and thought he was peaking at the same moment as she.

"Did your Grace not...?" Abrielle asked. The King laughed and ran a thumb over her cheek in comfort.

"No my pet," the King said, "I was glad of your cumming... but until you deliver my baby you are still a slave of my harem." The King leaned up and flipped her over into a prone position on her lean tummy. He stared down at the small little box peaking out from under her firm ass cheeks, it was wet with both their juices and looked helpless beneath him.

'Soon his progeny would came forward from this young piece of ass,' he thought to himself, giving her a firm smack on her right cheek. He pushed forward until his member was firmly lodged from behind into the submissive folds of the slave beneath him.

"Slaves take my load from behind," the King said, still chuckling.

"Of course, master." Abrielle grasped onto the pillow and moaned into the bed as the King ravished her tight hole while she lay prone. Abrielle arched her back and pressed backward so that the King had the best angle and most pressure possible against his royal cock. This had the effect of making her rear press against the King's groin, offering herself up to him.

This drove the King wild with lust for his indentured concubine, Abrielle.

The King's left hand found the knot of her hair and pulled her face back and off the bed. He held onto her hair while his right hand found her pert, 25-year-old ass and began spanking her mercilessly. Abrielle's legs went limp as the King used her pussy for his own pleasure and smacked both her pliant cheeks until they turned red in the clear shape of hand prints.

Abrielle happily took her punishment, knowing her rewards would soon flood her. After a few minutes she felt the familiar rush of blood in his shaft that added another inch to his length and then she gasped as the King began pulsing load after load of the royal seed into her willing, young body. The King let out a guttural moan, finding himself in total ecstasy.

Both of the King's hands moved to her lower back and held her down as he milked his cock using her bare lips, filling her with his cum. Her entire sex was slick, like a freshly made puddle. Abrielle moaned in delight and arched her back as hard as she could to encourage the King's member to give her everything it had. The King rewarded her with four extra hard slams into her obedient siren's twat.

On the fourth pound in to his slave, knowing he was pumping his rich load deeper into her, something connected and Abrielle climaxed violently on the spot. This was at the same time her highest and most basic purpose: to submit to a man and be impregnated. The thought of it made her cum for him. The King let Abrielle climax again on his shaft before he finally finished and collapsed next to her, panting himself.

"Thank you, your Grace," Abrielle said as she leaned over and kissed his cheek. She admired a moment the man who would father her child.

The King turned to face her, "Rest young Abrielle. I will come for you again soon." The King stood and left, after his attendants cleaned him. Once he was gone, the ladies assembled to bear witness to the occasion stepped forward to attend to Abrielle's needs. She was now cemented as the first of the harem, unless the King ever bred another of his slaves.

* * *

The next morning the King awoke, dreams of impregnating Abrielle had occupied him all night. He was in a deep sleep when his steward barged in, quite unorthodox, and roused him before he was ready.

"Your Grace," the steward said, hesitantly and with an undertone of panic, "The Captain of the Guard has called for you, he says they've captured an assassin sent for your Grace."

The day was not off to the start for which he had hoped. He was going to summon Abrielle to take his morning wood. The King stood and a flurry of stewards and aides entered to dress him in what was essentially his military field kit, everything but armor. With his longsword at his side, a dagger on his belt, and a full purple ceremonial robe around him, the King proceeded down to the jail cells managed by the Palace Guards.

On his arrival he was greeted by the Captain of the Guard, his nephew Roland. The good captain was exactly what he needed in the head of his bodyguard and security force: a man capable of being strong and aggressive, but endearing to his men. Moreover he was of royal blood and loved the King just enough not to betray him, while also having a vested interest in the line of succession being respected.

"Captain," the King said as he entered the main chamber of the Guard's armory.

"Uncle," Roland replied, guiding him to the back of the chamber and into the jailing rooms. "We caught the assassin trying to make it over the Palace's wall near the Harem Hall. We think she intended to infiltrate the royal harem."

"She??" the King asked with surprise in his voice. Roland chuckled.

"Yes, your Grace," Roland said, leading him still further back into the Guard's cells. The King recognized a few ne'er do wells locked in cells as he passed. Usually vagrants and lunatics who attempted to enter the palace every so often, but as he approached the final cell in the row he met the view of his would-be assassin.

She was certainly from the east. Her long, jet black hair and hazel eyes gave way to a dark, golden complexion. Her skin looked like the evening sun. She was ornamented in golden ringlets on her wrists and ankles. His prisoner wore a silk, white bodysuit that wrapped around her neck, covered her breasts in two sashes, exposed her taught stomach (with gold navel ring), and turned into loose pants ending at the middle of her calves. Her back was entirely exposed but her long, thick black hair covered most of it. She wore golden sandals that wrapped up part of her exposed calves in an ornamental pattern.

Her face was gorgeous. Angular and feminine. Her skin had the slight sheen of a woman exposed to the sun and desert most of her life, but she was very youthful looking. He guessed no more than twenty years old and then felt his loins begin to stir. What truly sent the blood rushing to his royal member was the fact that her hands were cuffed in irons above her head leading to the ceiling of her cell, she was forced to stand, completely helpless as Roland unlocked her cell and the King entered.

As he approached the King took in her nimble frame and was able to appreciate her ample cleavage under her silks, her arms being forced above her head kept her chest out and displayed for all to see. He admired her cleavage and the small, dark nipples he could glimpse just under the silks. Her breasts were much more than handfuls, she was an ample young woman, but her torso angled down into narrow hips perfect for holding as you fucked her.

"This is she?" the King asked. The prisoner averted her gaze, pretending he was not inspecting her. The King circled his new prize and drew in breath as he, at close range, was able to admire her tight little ass under the silks she wore.

"Yes, your Grace," Roland said. As Roland answered, a male courtier dressed in a black tunic and gray trousers entered the cell and bowed to the King before addressing Roland.

"You summoned me, Captain?" the courtier asked.

"Indeed," Roland said, "You speak the Eastern Language do you not?"

"Yes, my lord," the courtier responded, "I am the translator at court for Al-Hadith."

"Excellent," Roland said, "Our guest here does not seem to speak our tongue, would you mind..."

The courtier stepped forward and looked to the King for what to say.

"Ask her what her name is." The King said. The courtier in turn spoke the words, "Ma asmuk?" The young female prisoner looked up, surprised to hear her language.

"Zahra," she said, defiantly.

"Why have you come here?" the King asked. "limadha 'atayt?"

When she did not reply, Roland stepped forward.

"We found her with a kit containing two daggers, several vials we think are poisons, and a shaving blade concealed in a hairbrush." Roland sounded unamused.

"You came here to kill me," the King said. "Did the emperor send you?"

"Hal 'arsil lak al'iimbiratur?" the translator asked. Zahra remained defiantly silent.

"How old are you?" the King asked. "Kam eumarka?"

"Tiseat eashar," Zahra answered. The translator addressed the King, "Nineteen, your Grace." The King sighed, admiring the will and defiance behind Zahra's young eyes.

"And the plan was to infiltrate my harem..." the King said with a slight laugh under his voice, "...hope we don't notice and open my throat while you bed me? The Emperor must think I have a thousand harem girls roaming my lawns that we would not even notice your entry."

The King, now standing in front of his prisoner, lifted her chin up to look at her face.

"Captain," the King said, "Bring me one of the daggers you found on her. Half of her plan will be put into action." The King circled his prey until he was standing behind her and, with her arms still restrained to the ceiling, began roaming the front of her body with his old hands. He stood close enough to Zahra that he was able to press his fully erect dick against the pert butt cheeks she possessed and that would soon be his.

JeouxCheval
JeouxCheval
391 Followers
12