The King's Knight Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room had a faint herbaceous smell and contained three beds, a fireplace and a small table with two chairs. Shelves lined the walls, holding miscellaneous material for everyday life. They were able to acquire a few candles and started tidying up by their light. The beds were already stripped of linens, so they lay the material that they would have used to sleep out in the open over the lumpy mattresses. After getting a fire going and locating the bathing chamber, Keela headed off to clean herself as her companion, Matteo decided to start a stew.

She announced her return to the room with a loud sigh.

"That was good, I feel like a brand new woman." She smirked and hung up the cloth she used to dry herself over a chair which she pulled over to Matteo who was near the fireplace, watching over their dinner.

"There's an earthen tub, it's draining now and should be ready in a bit. Once you plug the drain with the stone, turn the wooden spout. Seems that there is a hot spring nearby, not sure how they diverted the water but it is nice and blazing. May just need to cool off a bit before you take a dip. I like my bathwater boiling though."

Matteo grunted slightly in response and gave his stew a stir. It was by the firelight that she saw a glint on his finger.

"Hey!" She held his hand and pulled it towards her, she never really noticed or bothered to notice his jewelry before, but the make of the ring was simple yet familiar.

She studied it with a cocked head, "is this what I think it is?"

Matteo looked nervous and she heard him swallow.

"It's an Ai'llugh ring, isn't it?"

She looked up at him with fascination as he gently withdrew his hand from hers and wrapped it around himself. He nodded his affirmation.

Ai'llugh rings, at least genuine ones, could change a person's facial structure, hair and eye colour. Some of the better ones could alter the wearer's height and sex. They were rare and a treasure. They were also highly sought after by criminals.

"You are running from something aren't you?"

He looked scared now, golden eyes hazy with apprehension.

Matteo joined the monastery staff about 5 months ago. He did odd jobs around the grounds and helped take care of the children in the adjoining orphanage. He was a tall young man, disgustingly tall; Keela had to crane her neck to look into his eyes. A skinny frame which, once matured and if taken care of would become a powerful body. A mop of thick, curly brown hair framed what was a gentle face. Not remarkable, but kind. He was amiable and helpful and loved to be around when the knights visited to hear stories or render whatever aid he could. When asked where he came from, he never gave an answer and was never pressed. Some people need to feel safe before they could open up to others and everyone understood that and waited for him to feel safe enough.

Keela peered at him curiously.

"Is it stealing? Did you steal something?"

"No," he answered, in a shivering whisper.

"Murder? I doubt that you would murder anyone though."

"No, not at all."

"I hope it's not rape," she said seriously, brows knitted.

With that one he jumped from his seat, his denial was vehement.

"No. Never. I would never force a woman. I have never even..." he stopped himself and covered his mouth with the back of his hand, looking away from her.

"Never even what?"

He shook his head, "nothing, it's nothing."

"Never what?" Her eyes lit up in understanding, then shone with mischief. "You've never bedded a woman huh."

The blush that spread across his tawny skin, from his forehead to his throat gave him her answer before the slight shake of his head did.

She smiled, enjoying his reactions.

So cute.

She cocked her head and studied him for a moment.

"Would you like to?"

It took him several heartbeats before the question truly registered with him. He stared at her directly, eyes wide.

"S..sorry?"

He still asked as if he was unsure.

"I am asking, Matteo," she rose up and sauntered over to him then gazed up into his reddened face. Her voice was low and sensual. "Would you like to bed a woman, would you like to bed me Matteo?"

She thought his eyes could not get wider, he started to twist his fingers and stammer.

So, so cute.

"You can say no, you know."

"No!"

"Ok, no problem," she backed away from him with a gentle smile.

"No," he stepped forward and grabbed her shirt. "I mean no, I don't want to say no."

"So it's a yes then," her eyes squinted cunningly and that wicked curl of her lips.

He nodded jerkily as if mesmerized.

"Yes, I want you Keela. I want to bed you."

She giggled and gently cuffed him on his shoulder.

"Ok," she looked around the room, finger on her chin, thinking. "You go bathe, don't rush too much, I will take care of here."

He nodded firmly, gathered what he would need and stumbled off to the bathing chamber.

Keela planted her fists on her hips and laughed.

"Ok then," she slapped her hands together and rubbed them, "time to get ready."

When Matteo returned to the chamber the first thing he noticed was the candles, he didn't know where she found them all but they surrounded the largest bed which she moved close to the fireplace. The room smelt different, like roses. His gaze then drifted down to the incense burner that released the sweet smoke. The fireplace was now a mass of glowing coals, softening the lighting.

He stared at Keela who stood looking at him, soaking in all of his reactions.

He stared back dumbly as she was now only clad in her linen shirt, having abandoned her trousers in her preparations. It barely came to the top of her thighs.

He felt his mouth dry and cock stir.

"So what do you think?" She gestured around the room, "do you like it?"

His gaze never left her, "Yes.....I like it."

She strode over to him, held his hand and guided him to the bed, nudging him to sit down.

"Now, before we begin, a few rules."

His eyes never left her face and he nodded slowly. She sat next to him and held his large hand in hers, rubbing it gently.

"Let me say this first, there is nothing wrong with being chaste. If you were saving it for your special person or after marriage rites or even if you plan to take certain vows in the priesthood, it doesn't matter, it's a gift for you to give to whomever you choose, if you choose to give it. If at any point in time you have second thoughts, please stop me, please let me know. I do not want you waking up tomorrow morning with pain and regret."

He smiled, "I understand, thank you Keela."

"We can even postpone this for another day."

He squeezed her hand in response, lowering his gaze to her calloused fingers.

"No, I want this."

"Alright. Next, if at any point in time I am doing something you don't like or something that doesn't feel good or you need me to stop, tell me. Let me know. Tap me twice anywhere on my body. I will cease my actions at once. Again I don't want you waking up tomorrow with pain and regret."

She paused for his answer.

"I understand."

"Good," she nodded. "Lastly, let it be known that the Knighthood is my life right now, I have no plans for courting or settling down with one person at the moment. Our bedding will be for pleasure and fun, nothing more. We are not bound to each other as lovers, just friends. It is not that I do not care for you, I do and will treat you with respect and courtesy. Please do not expect more."

He seemed to think some more on these words with a bent head, she gave him some time and when he raised his head his eyes were clear.

"I understand and I accept your words."

"Good!" she beamed. She then leaned in and cupped his cheek, she kissed him softly, guiding his inexperienced lips with her soft, unmarred ones. With a peck of his lower lip, she pulled away. "Very good."

She made him take off his shirt and lay at the center of the bed. She didn't straddle his body but was instead on her knees next to him, leaning over his torso.

She slipped her fingers through his curls and traced his cheek with her thumb. She lowered herself and planted a soft kiss on his forehead, then the tip of his nose and mouth. She ended with a gentle bite to his chin and grinned at him.

Moving back to his lips she slowly kissed him, one hand gingerly stroking his hair. She led him and he followed her rhythm, sucking, licking, nipping tenderly. She prodded his lips open with the tip of her tongue which slithered in and tangled with his. Between the kisses, the sound of rainfall in the background was being gradually blotted out by the sounds of rough breaths and pants.

She was getting wet, just with his kisses and the feel of his large hand gently rubbing her back. She proceeded to dot small kisses down his jaw, leading to his ear. A soft bite to his lobe and she started tracing the shell with her tongue. She felt his body jerk and then shudder when she gently blew a puff of warm air over the area she was teasing.

She pecked and licked his neck, Matteo's breathing became more labored. He clutched her tightly now, leaning away to give her easier access. He grunted as she started sucking on the skin there. Knowing that she was the source of his pleasure was an arousing and powerful feeling. Keela wished that she could move on to the feeling of him inside her right away but wanted to make his first time a bit more special. She kissed all the way down to his chest and gazed up to see him peering down at her. Their eyes remained locked when he started teasing one of his nipples with her tongue and rolling the other with the flat of her thumb. He tensed at the unfamiliar feeling, then started gasping and letting out short, guttaral noises as she alternated nips, licks and pinches on the two stiff nubs. He covered his mouth again with the back of his hand, but she paused to pull it gently away and raised up to kiss his palm and gently bite his fingers.

"Be good, Matteo."

His heart was pounding in his ears.

"It's ok to voice how you feel, don't hold back."

Hands lowered, she skittered the tips of her nails down his stomach, the muscles twitched and jumped there and his body shivered.

Keela lowered her lips again to his skin and trailed kisses which followed the previous path of her nails. She reached down to cup his member and pulled back. She raised herself with an "Oh?" and studied the generous bulge in his trousers.

Keela's eyes widened as she glanced at him questioningly. He said nothing, still caught up in the pleasure of their foreplay, eyes glued to her face. She chuckled and positioned herself on her knees again, between his legs and started undoing the ties on his trousers. Her eyes widened even further when she freed his substantial cock from its restraints.

Matteo groaned deep in his throat as her dark fingers wrapped around his erection. Keela was amazed actually, he was a big boy! Big and girthy, actually the biggest she's ever encountered. The scent of his sex seemed to dominate the room now and her mouth watered.

She stroked him a couple times, loving the feel of soft skin gliding over rock hard flesh, fascinated by the precum leaking from his tip.

She bent over, ass pointed in the air, cupping the tip of his manhood and then used the flat of her tongue to stroke him from root to crown. He gasped out loud as she continued, gripping the sheets till his fingertips were white, eyebrows knotted.

"You're too tense," she husked, grabbing one of his hands and placing it on her head.

"Don't choke me now," she teased, "and relax. I want you to enjoy this as much as I am." She placed a gentle kiss on the head of his cock and smiled at him as it twitched.

He nodded wordlessly and tried to relax, but it was all new to him. All new and overwhelmingly pleasurable. Keela started trailing kisses up and down his dark red shaft, flicking her tongue over his flesh sporadically. He tightened his fingers around some of her locks and she moaned, circling his crown with her tongue, the tip slipped into the slit at the top and she pulled back, bringing a strand of precum with her.

He almost climaxed then and there.

"You taste so gooood, Matteo." she crooned those words in her mellow, husky voice that made his toes curl.

She then slipped an open mouth and extended tongue over the head of his member. He felt a wave of heated air rush down his shaft as her head lowered. She only tightened her lips when she got to his root and settled there for a minute.

He grunted, gritting his teeth.

"Ugh! What is that? Is that your throat?"

She hummed and he threw his head back, stuttered curses fluttering from his lips.

Keela used the tips of her nails again, stroking his inner thighs, skittering across his stomach. His entire body bucked and jerked under her touch.

He was on fire, he swears. His balls ached, his cock was melting and all he could do was lay there like a salted cod.

He gasped aloud when she started moving up his organ, lips tight and cheeks hollow as she seemed to suck the very reason from his body.

"Gods!"

She raised up, lazily opening her mouth wide, a mixture of spittle and his essence coating her tongue. She wanted him to see it.

Her eyes were hazy and she licked her glistening lips.

"You're making me crazy Matteo."

He blushed even fiercer and she lowered her head again, slipped one hand between her legs where she prodded her clit and started working her fingers in and out of her slippery, weeping hole.

Down his shaft, hot breath, teasing. Up his cock, tight lips and sucking. Her groans and his became more fervent and he brushed the locks that slipped over her face so that he could clearly enjoy the sight of his glistening shaft disappearing into and reappearing out of her hot mouth.

She popped his cock out of her slightly aching jaws and coughed. Using her free hand to stroke him while she gently slithered her tongue about his glans. His hips bucked upward and he let out a gasp when her entire, warm mouth encompassed his balls. She never broke the rhythm of fingering herself and stroking him while she used her soft lips and nimble tongue to tenderly pleasure him.

She slipped her mouth back over his cock and started sucking faster, she knew he was close as his legs were trembling yet his hips and manhood were extra tense. She paused briefly, lips against his crown to murmur to him.

"I want you to come in my mouth Matteo."

She then proceeded to lower herself again, head bobbing furiously, filling the chamber with the sounds of her suckling his wet, hard flesh.

Her words, the sounds, the vision of her bare ass in the air and his cock in her mouth and the feeling of scorching heat and soft wetness enveloping his sex soon overwhelmed him. He came with a shout, holding her head in place as spurts and spurts of his seed were shot into her welcoming mouth from his spasming member. Keela was moaning herself, highly heated. Her mons and nipples tingling with that familiar ache.

When his hand softened and fell to the bed, she swallowed and started slowly and deeply sucking him. He grunted, tensing up, then she felt two taps on her shoulder.

She pulled up and away and sat next to him as he curled up into himself. Gasping for air like a fish on land, covering his eyes with his arm.

Matteo sensed when Keela got up off the bed, but did not move. He felt boneless and weak; a rush of new sensations were unraveling beneath his belly button. When she started sucking him again it was too much. His breathing evened out a bit and he wondered if she was bothered by him pushing her away.

He turned to see her returning with a basin of water and a clean rag.

"Are you ok Matteo?"

He nodded, his voice was hoarse and shaky when he spoke.

"Are you...I am sorr.."

She shushed him, sitting down and placing the bowl on a short table next to the bed. Dipping in the rag and wringing it, she gently tidied him up, wiping away the extra spittle and cum on his stomach.

"Don't be sorry, I understand."

When she was finished, she looked into his eyes and asked.

"Do you want to stop here or do you wish to continue?"

"Continue!" He didn't hesitate and she laughed out loud.

"No problem Matteo."

She helped him out of his trousers and she pulled off her shirt. She cuddled next to him, drawing circles on his chest as he stroked her back. They started kissing again, it didn't take long for their breaths to roughen. She moved one of his hands to cup her breast. He squeezed gently and she moaned encouragingly, arching into his touch.

He lowered his other hand and she parted her legs to receive him. Matteo was gentle, rubbing her tenderly, not masterfully but as if he was exploring her dips and folds. He marvelled at her slickness.

"It's so wet." he murmured, peering down between them.

Keela positioned her lips near his ear.

"You made me like this, Matteo " His name was a low moan in her throat and that started the rush of blood back down to his cock.

"Tasting you, touching you," she gasped as he slipped a finger inside, then worked it out.

"Thinking of how that thick, beautiful dick would feel stretching me open and ravaging my insides."

He was fully erect with that and turned back to her mouth, kissing her deeply and holding her close.

She felt him hard, hot and pulsing against her thigh. She pushed him to his back and manoeuvred her way atop his body. Eventually sitting up and straddling him, her drenched sex over his. She lifted her hips and positioned him near her entrance, slowly lowering herself til just his head slipped in. She heard him make a stifled noise, his eyes focused on the sight of his engorged organ being slowly swallowed by her sweetness.

She took her time, bobbing her lower body gently up and down, taking a little more of him each time she lowered. She started rolling her hips and felt his hands clutch her waist. Her eyes were shut and head tilted back until she worked his entire length inside her.

Tight fit indeed, her narrow channel felt stretched to its limit. There was a hint of pain in her pleasure and she moaned loudly, cupping both breasts in her own hands and tugging at her stiff nipples.

"Matteo."

Just his name, she leaned forward and they kissed again. A wet mess of tongues clashing in each other's mouths. She started grinding against him and he groaned in her mouth, biting her plump upper lip.

She pushed away, palms of her hands on his chest then slowly started to move. Still getting used to his size, she rotated her hips, her gyrations bringing added pleasure to them both. Matteo brought his hands to her breasts and squeezed, enjoying how her hardened nipples felt against his palms and how she seemed to enjoy his touch.

"Oh Matteo."

Her hips were now moving up and down. Her actions grew bolder and rougher, resulting in wet slapping sounds as their bodies clashed together.

Keela sighed, enraptured by the feeling of his thickness plowing in and out of her. Every inch of her skin tingled, including her clit which now felt extra sensitive.

She was so damned wet and so damned tight.

She peered down at Matteo, his eyes were fixed on her. Sweat coated their lustful bodies and she started pumping her lower body even harder. All the power in her legs, the strength in her hips, she used it to ride him, to pleasure him, to satisfy both of their carnal needs.

"Matteo look."

She leaned backward, hands on his thighs, she put her weight on her heels and opened her legs as wide as possible. All to give him a view of her sopping wet cunny gliding up and down the length of his cock. He stared at his dark red flesh being swallowed by those slick, pink folds and felt another climax start building in his balls.

GODS!

She was smiling, when she was not cursing or moaning or licking her lips. Smiling that wicked smile as she slammed her slender body atop his, over and over. That smile that excited him.