The King's Men Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was beginning to think more about this sweet young understeward with the easy smile and the sensuous lips, and the fine lithe torso that Rene didn't quite remember having been bare when he started the meal. All of these brought to his mind his king.

And then the jokes became more intimate. And Rene found this funny too. And, yes, arousing as well. Kobus was sitting close beside him and feeding him grapes from his soft hands with the long, sinuous fingers.

Kobus was asking him if he had sustained any wounds in the battles for either St. Jerome or Limonea. And of course he had, as any warrior willing to ride into the thick of battle did. But just a few slash marks on his torso. He saw nothing out of the ordinary of Kobus wanting to see the wounds. And then, when his tunic had been removed, from wanting to touch them, to be reassured that they were mere hints of scars now on Rene's muscle-hard chest and belly, which of course they were.

And then the question of whether his muscles were sore and tight from battle and the hard ride north from Limonea seemed natural enough to ask, and the revelation that Kobus was trained in the art of massage sounded, in Rene's state, quite welcoming and innocent.

By the time that the muscle being massaged was the one between Rene's thighs and Kobus was doing the massaging with his mouth, Rene was lost to the attention. Emotionally, he had dreamed of this—and with the untouchable, with his king. Physically he'd had no idea of how wonderful it felt to be sucked by a man. And by such a young and seductive and beautiful man as Kobus.

Rene was in paradise when he was pushed down on his back on the fainting chase in the queen's antechamber and Kobus straddled his waist with his knees and positioned his channel on Rene's now-throbbing cock and gave Rene the first glorious male fuck of his life. I was not surprised to see what was now a lover's arrangement being solidified by, after a short period of rest, Kobus coaxing Rene to take the initiative and control and, more roughly and forcefully, to take the dominator's role in a second coupling, Kobus on his back, arms and legs splayed wide, and Rene pounding years of pent-up frustration between his thighs—accepting Kobus as a satisfactory substitute for who Rene really wanted to be doing this with.

I was there, in the chamber, for all of this. I watched it happen. I knew what it meant. I mourned the lost opportunity that it represented for King Claude and Rene, but I was proud of Blanche and her resourcefulness—and her determination to keep the king focused on producing a son and heir through her. That was her duty. That's what we had sailed from Holland and suffered diverse dangers and perils to accomplish. I was of the house of the Dutch, and the queen—my queen, was doing what she had to do to assure what she had been born to accomplish.

Rene was aware enough to know what Kobus was offering when he asked Rene if he wanted a companion in his bed for that night—and the night after.

Yes, of course he did.

I was in attendance in Rene's chamber, sent by the queen to provide her assurances of the success of her plan, to see a Rene in full control of his faculties fuck Kobus for hours in every conceivable position that Kobus could devise. And to release his seed repeatedly for the young understeward. Rene's unrequited lust for his king had been effectively neutralized.

I could truthfully return to the queen and assure her that Rene was smitten and that all of his attention was focused on the channel of a lover other than the king.

I did not fault Blanche, and I was pleased that Rene had found his true interest. But I did not trust Kobus and the overweaning ambition and mischievousness I saw in him. And, as it transpired, I did not trust him for good reason.

In high heat myself from what I observed, I went to Guido's chambers later that night and begged him to take care of me. But he didn't believe at first that I had anything to give him to make the act worth his while. I was forced to tell him of Blanche's plan and that Rene had now declared and taken Kobus as his lover. I knew that Guido would go to Guy with this information and that Guy would become bolder, rightly considering the balance of power at court swinging in his direction. But I needed the release of the fuck, bent over a straight chair in Guido's chambers, the upward strokes pushing me up onto the balls of my feet with each swift thrust, that the information got me in reward for the disloyalty to my queen.

12