The Kinky Brazilian Ch. 03

Story Info
Noah finishes Keira's 'deep tissue' massage in new places.
3.8k words
4.59
9.6k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 04/08/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azhura
Azhura
22 Followers

Author's note:

Normal disclaimers apply: this is a fantasy and rape/non-consensual sexual contact is not okay in real life.

Thank you to everyone who read, voted for, and commented on Chapters 1 and 2.

This chapter is probably more reluctance than non-consent, but she's still in bondage and still being mercilessly teased, despite having never explicitly consented to any of this. Oh, and she gets her virgin ass stretched and fucked hard.

If that's not your thing, please read something else, but if it is, here's the finale of Keira's ordeal as she receives a "full-service" massage and is finally allowed to come. Enjoy.

***

The way I was strapped into this strange beauty treatment table - almost like a modified gynaecologists' chair - thighs forced open by my calves strapped into the leg rests, arms bound above my head, I felt like I was nearly hanging by my wrists, my weight pressed down on the giant cock splitting my pussy wide and pressing deep inside me, so deep that I wasn't sure if it was pleasure or pain.

That cock slid out slightly as Noah reached back, rubbing my ankles, making me gasp as Rosa's earlier words echoed through my mind.

"How about you eat me out until I cum, then I'll let you cum too," she had said, but even though I'd made her cum on my tongue, she hadn't let me cum. My nerves were on edge, my breathing ragged, and the orgasm she'd been building me towards scattered under the discomfort of my pussy being stretched beyond my comfort zone. Even now, his movements only exacerbated that discomfort, keeping me on the lowest possible simmer so I couldn't ignore my arousal, but it wasn't growing either.

Slowly, so slowly, Noah massaged up my legs, the tiny movements of his cock teasing me, the pleasure overriding the pain caused by the stretch. I'd only had sex with a few guys, and none were as thick or as long as Noah. I didn't even know cocks came in this size.

Noah's expression remained professional as he worked, and he wore a uniform shirt in the same colour scheme as the other staff here. I couldn't see his bottom half, but I could see a pair of scrub pants draped over a small railing on the massage trolley, a subtle reminder that this was no normal massage.

As he progressed to massaging my thighs, he was able to bottom out again, and I whimpered at the increased pain as his cock pressed against spots I didn't know existed. Was he pushing on my cervix? I'd never had anything so deep inside me, and I was pretty sure I didn't like it, even if it did fill some need in my brain to be completely filled. He rocked against me, nudging my clit and evening out the balance between pleasure and pain again.

"Shhh, you're okay," he murmured, continuing to rub my thighs. "Just relax, let go of the tension."

I couldn't escape, or do anything to stop him, and I had to admit, this was a world-class massage he was giving me on my legs, even if I was distracted by the pleasure-pain he was causing in my pussy. If it wasn't for that, I could almost believe this was a normal massage.

So I did what he said, and tried to relax into the massage, slowly getting used to the pressure at my cervix as he massaged my legs into puddles of goo.

That task done, he moved onto my hips, thumbs rubbing circles that somehow aroused and relaxed me simultaneously. I let go of the tension in my hips and felt his cock shift inside me, no longer pressing up against my cervix, but somehow sliding past it, as if my relaxed muscles had opened up space for him just behind it. Fleeting diagrams of female reproductive systems flashed through my brain, confirming the logistics before plunging me into bliss as he stroked back and forth, back and forth, skimming over that slightly bruised and very sensitive patch deep inside me.

He massaged my belly, my ribs, my breasts. I was surprised how relaxing a breast massage could be, having only ever been groped in darkness by inexperienced hands. Like his thumbs on my hips, he was both arousing and relaxing me further than I'd been before. Firm squeezes, avoiding my nipples, putting his whole body into the motion and nudging his cock back and forth through my pussy, forcing a keening moan out of my mouth. Just as I thought I couldn't take any more, he moved to my shoulders. I sighed in both relief and frustration - my shoulders really were quite tense, and his skilled fingers felt divine as he eased my aching muscles, but my nipples cried out in desperation as my clit throbbed in time to his movements.

Bit by bit, he soothed my arm muscles into submission, even sliding his strong fingers under the edge of my cuffs to massage my wrists. By this stage, I was mindless with need, as the higher he reached up my arms, the more he ground against my clit, until he was fully pressed against my torso, my face buried in the fabric over his muscled chest as I whimpered in desperation.

Finally, he leaned back, though his crotch was still pressed against mine as his hands slid down my arms to cup my breasts.

"Please," I panted, unable to form any other thought.

"I'm feeling some residual tension in you, Keira," he said thoughtfully, his tone professional, but with a devilish twinkle in his eye. "There's a reflexology technique that might help, though it's a little unorthodox."

His thumbs stroked across my nipples, evoking a soft "yes" from my lips.

Taking that as my consent, he began massaging my breasts, much like before, except this time he didn't avoid my nipples, including them in his movements as he ground against my clit in time with the massage. As I dropped my head back against the padded headrest and moaned, he began to concentrate his massage in smaller and smaller circles until he was only touching my areola and nipples. Somehow his fingers managed to massage my tender peaks, not pinching, just rubbing them, building the heat and sending currents through me, back and forth between my nipples and clit, clit and nipples. My moans grew louder, morphing into animalistic cries of need as I thrashed against the padded chair, desperate for more. I felt helpless, held firm by the straps against my wrists, hips, thighs and ankles. The reminder of my bondage made my pussy clench around the invader inside me, and the shriek of my over-stretched muscles sent me over the edge as I screamed my orgasm.

Noah took this as his cue to start actually fucking me, his huge cock no longer passively maintaining his hardness with shallow strokes, but now a battering ram, pulling nearly all the way out before slamming in again, and again, driving my orgasm higher with each impact against my clit, each thrust deep inside. My breath hitched each time I felt him press against my G-spot, his cock so thick that he couldn't help but pummel it with each thrust inwards. I could barely breathe, my orgasm going on and on, my pussy convulsing around him, my hands curled into fists high above my head. I felt lightheaded, unable to take a full breath as my brain went into meltdown, overloaded by the unending orgasmic bliss, and everything faded away.

***

When I returned to my body, I was face-down on the treatment chair, my arms still strapped above my head, and my torso pretty much completely horizontal, which was a nice change, easing the pressure on my wrists. The gossamer robe I'd been wearing before had been removed - not that it had protected me before anyway.

The leg braces were now positioned so I was kneeling on them, and straps around my thighs and ankles held me firmly in place so I couldn't have fallen off, even in my passed out state. My knees were slightly further apart than was comfortable, but the burn in my inner thighs was barely noticeable compared to the tenderness of my nipples, pressed up against the slightly textured disposable cover on the treatment table/chair/contraption.

I wondered how long I'd been out for - my anus felt slightly tender, and my rectum felt strangely empty.

"Hello?" I called out, unsure what had happened, or where Noah had gone.

A moment later, I heard the door slide open, and Noah greeted me.

"Ah, you're awake. Perfect timing. Don't worry, it's quite common to lose consciousness midway through these kinds of reflexology treatments - they tend to stimulate the vagus nerve," he chuckled briefly, and I heard some oil being pumped from the dispenser he'd used earlier, and the sound of him warming it up in his hands. "I noticed a little pressure near your perineum, so I took the opportunity to give you an express deep cleanse, and now we're ready to continue the treatment."

Noah placed his hands on my lower back and resumed massaging me as though he hadn't just fucked me into unconsciousness.

This was nice, I thought to myself. Maybe this part would just be a normal massage now.

Ha, my inner voice retorted. If it was a normal massage, why was I still naked and strapped down?

Despite my internal debate, I began to relax as Noah gently soothed the muscles in my back, working his way up and noting the tension in my shoulders before making his way down my back again.

He firmly stroked along my glutes - yep, glutes, not butt, this is now a normal, non-sexual massage - and down my left thigh, rubbing the tightness away and easing the discomfort of having them spread so wide. As he worked his thumb into the muscles of my left calf, I groaned in relief, not having realised how tight they were until he released that tension.

"Good girl, Keira, let go of all that tension," he said soothingly.

My pussy clenched at his praise, reminding me of when Rosa had called me that. He didn't generate the same arousal in me that Rosa had, but hearing him call me a good girl was still pretty hot. What was happening to me? Why was I feeling this way? I'd always tried to impress my professors in class, but I'd never felt turned on when they praised me. Had I?

While I explored these ideas, Noah had moved on to my right leg, giving it that same wonderful attention but starting at the ankle and working his way up.

Just as I was wondering if my crush on a certain econ professor had more to do with his praise of my work than his muscled forearms, I felt Noah's hands returning to my glutes, making me tense up slightly.

Was this when the massage would turn sexual again? I wasn't sure if I wanted him to stay professional or fuck me again. My pussy was still sore from the battering of his monster cock earlier, and I wasn't sure if I could take any more. But on the other hand... I had never come like that in my life. Maybe just one more orgasm would be okay, right? It's not like I had any choice in the matter, seeing as I was tied up and had no control over the situation.

I relaxed as his fingers continued to knead my muscles, starting at my hips and working in symmetry across each cheek, oblivious to my erotic thoughts.

This felt so much better than I'd ever expected. Who knew a glute massage could feel so relaxing?

Just as I was sighing in bliss, I felt Noah's thumbs brush my anus.

"What? No, that's fine, you really don't need to massage there," I stammered, flinching and unsuccessfully trying to move away.

Noah just ignored my protests, shushing me as his thumbs took turns rubbing circles around the edge of my brown hole.

"Don't worry, it's all clean down here, I took care of that while you were passed out. Now, just relax and try not to undo all my hard work," he said, concentrating on his 'work'.

Clockwise with his right thumb, anti-clockwise with his left, the warm oil soothing the residual ache from my wax earlier and letting him slide around my now-smooth nether region.

Despite myself, I started to relax again. Damn, if I thought the glute massage was relaxing, this was a whole other level of bliss. When Rosa had licked me there earlier, it was entirely erotic, but now Noah's firm motions were relaxing, with just a hint of erotic pleasure thrown in, just enough to enhance the sensation.

After a while, I realised that Noah's thumbs weren't just circling, but had begun to enter my pucker. The balance shifted from relaxing to erotic the further he went, until soon I felt his knuckle inside me. This felt better than when Rosa had her tongue inside me. I couldn't believe I'd thought anal play was gross and dirty all these years, this was such an amazing feeling.

I moaned as I felt my arousal start to build. It felt different to the arousal I was used to, which had always felt centred on my clit. This arousal was like intense heat crossed with a deep itch, starting at the nerves around my anus and spreading through me.

I whimpered as Noah removed his thumb and replaced it with two fingers. I stretched around him, relaxed enough that there was no pain, only a growing need for more as he began pumping his fingers in my ass. As my breathing grew heavy, his grip on my my ass cheek shifted and another finger slid into me.

"Yes," I hissed, deep satisfaction filling me. I could feel it. I could feel my orgasm building. Could I come without contact to my pussy? Or would I be left high and dry again, like when Rosa was eating me out?

A fourth finger slid into my ass, and a small part of me wondered why it still didn't hurt, but then those fingers started massaging the walls of my ass and my rational mind stopped working.

I could hear myself making noises, gasping moans, as I tried to breathe through the overwhelming pleasure emanating from my asshole. I couldn't tell what Noah was doing back there, only that it felt better than anything I'd ever experienced before, like my entire sphincter was one huge cylindrical clitoris.

The sensations built, my moans getting louder as I felt the itching heat filling my body until I burst with the pressure, screaming my anal orgasm out loud.

Through the aftershocks, I felt Noah's fingers slip from me, only to be replaced by something bigger, smoother. It was firm as it stretched me, and it wasn't until I felt a twinge of pain through the fog of bliss that I realised it was his cock.

"No," I mumbled, my lips struggling to form the word. My mind started panicking, but my body was still limp from the massage and my orgasm, leaving me powerless to stop Noah's huge cock from stretching me wide, even if I hadn't been strapped down. As relaxed as I was, it still hurt a little, as he was wider than his four fingers.

I let out a sound that was more moan than whimper, because despite the slight pain, the overwhelming sensation I was feeling was pleasure. How much more ecstasy could my asshole yield? It felt like with every new invasion, I was learning more about myself and as much as I wanted to tell myself that I hadn't consented, that he was taking me against my will, I knew that I'd surrendered to Noah's monster cock completely.

Deeper he pushed, the pleasure-pain making my brain spark in ways I never knew it could, until once again I felt him bottom out, but instead of bruising my cervix, this time he was deep in my guts.

The pressure had built again by this point, the slow thrusting movements Noah used to plant himself deep inside me driving me higher until I felt stretched taut on the precipice once more, desperate to be knocked crashing into my next orgasm.

I whimpered as he held me there, tiny thrusts keeping me at the threshold, not letting my arousal die down, but not giving me enough to come.

When my whimpers became strangled sobs, Noah's thrusts grew deeper, as though he was trying to push me to breaking before giving me what I wanted.

Wait - was this what I wanted? In that moment, I knew it was, but would I still feel the same later? I wasn't sure which I was more afraid of, regretting this experience, or wanting more.

My moment of clarity dissolved as he picked up the pace, fucking my ass like he'd previously fucked my pussy, pulling nearly all the way out before slamming back in. My mind shattered as the sensations overwhelmed me. It was too much, too much stretching, too much fullness, too much pleasure. I could feel myself starting to hyperventilate as the pressure grew, and was sure I was about to pass out again, but I couldn't - not yet - not until I'd at least had another orgasm to show for it.

Frantic with both panic and need, I tried to clench my anus to slow his movements, but was thwarted by the copious amounts of lube or massage oil or whatever it was that let him glide in and out of me. All my muscles tensed - my abs, my pussy, even my toes - as I focused on that intense heat in my core, the tingle of nerves at my anus as his cock thrust in and out of me, the painful pleasure as he stretched my insides again and again. I was so close. Why couldn't I come?

The sounds coming from me were almost inhuman, as I grunted and sobbed, writhing as much as my bound limbs would allow. I tried rubbing my nipples across the bench beneath me, but all that did was move the cover, denying me that extra friction that I'd hoped would push me over the edge.

Taking pity on me, Noah's hands moved from where they'd been holding my hips firmly in place and slid one hand up under my belly to cup my left tit. He pinched my nipple tight between his thumb and forefinger, making me cry out in pain as his other hand grasped my right shoulder.

Using his new grip as leverage, he pushed deeper inside me, at a new angle which pressed a bundle of nerves inside my ass and made me see stars each time he hit it. He couldn't pull out as far with his arms like this, but he made up for it with harder, faster thrusts, the heat and tingling in my ass growing until finally I exploded in bliss, screaming out my joy.

To my amazement, I didn't pass out this time, and as I rode out the orgasm, I felt his cock swell and I cried at the pleasure-pain it caused as he thrust faster and then stopped, squeezing my shoulder gently and loosening his death-grip on my nipple. I moaned as blood returned to my nipple, and then sighed as I felt his giant cock slip out of my ass.

"I'll be right back," he said softly, rubbing my lower back in reassurance.

I heard the sound of a condom being pulled off and disposed of, then running water as Noah washed his hands.

He returned to me with a warm cloth, methodically wiping my whole body down from my fingertips down to my toes.

I sighed in appreciation, letting the warm, firm strokes of the cloth soothe me, extending my post-orgasmic-glow and renewing the feeling of relaxation from my earlier massage.

"We're all done with your deep-tissue massage now, Keira. It's quite normal to feel a little wobbly after these treatments, so I'm going to undo the cuffs now, but don't try to get up just yet. I'm going to carry you back to that alcove with your things so you can get dressed when you're ready."

I mumbled assent, smiling at him drowsily as he unbound my wrists and wrapped a fluffy robe around me. Wobbly indeed! I could only flop against his chest as he carried me bridal-style over to the alcove. Instead of laying me down on the couch there, he sat, stroking my arms and continuing to hold me until I returned to myself.

"You have pants on again," I said, feeling stupid as the words popped out of my mouth.

"I do," he chuckled. "How are you feeling?"

"So relaxed."

"Do you think you can get dressed on your own?"

I nodded, a shy smile spreading across my face.

"Thank you, that was wonderful. I'll be okay now," I said as I stood up.

He held his arm out to steady me and waited until I took a few steps before leaving me to get dressed.

I noticed a bottle of water and a selection of chocolate on a tray with a note: Hot tea and fresh fruit is available in the waiting room when you're ready to return to the world.

Still basking in the afterglow of my orgasm, I took a sip of water and put my clothes back on, relishing my new aches as much as the slick glide of my smooth labia against each other as I slid my underwear on.

Azhura
Azhura
22 Followers
12