The Kinky Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few moments, I left the bathroom, heading back towards Carla's room. As I passed Xavier's room, I heard grunting and moaning. The door was still open a crack. Confused, I looked through the crack. What I saw was beyond all of my expectations. The room was well lit and there were mirrors along multiple surfaces. On the bed, Xavier was plowing his massive cock into Dennis' asshole. Dennis was lying on his stomach, with one hand out, grasping the bed sheets, while his other stroked his own cock. There was a significant puddle of excretions where Dennis' dick was, indicating that he had already cum at least once. Xavier was crouching above Dennis' prone form, pile-driving his cock deep into Dennis' anal cavity.

I moved away from the door, reeling from what I had just seen. Despite having just sucked my first cock, I couldn't believe that Dennis, the big jock from high school, was gay. He had been dating Carla since grade 9, so how could he be gay? How could anyone be gay with Carla? I shook my head to try and clear my thoughts and instead headed back to Carla's room.

Opening the door, I heard "What took you so long, stud? I've got the bed all warm for you."

I climbed into bed with Carla after shutting the door behind me and snuggled up to her. We kissed a couple of times and she reached down to grasp my still-hard cock. My mind flashed with images of Dennis' hole being stretched wide around Xavier's python and Ivan's face as he filled my throat with cum. My cock twitched in excitement.

"I see you got all hard for me in the bathroom. But what took you so long?" Carla asked.

"Your dad came in and interrupted me." I said. "There are no locks on your bathroom."

"No, he doesn't like locks in the house. Was he naked?"

"Uh-huh."

"I've told him not to walk around naked when I have people over, but he never listens. I'm sorry you had to see that, Malcolm. But if you're going to be my boyfriend, you're going to learn that my family are a little kinky." She emphasized her point by stroking my cock a little more. "Now climb on top of me and get your first taste of pussy."

I moved on top of her and she reached down, positioning my penis at the entrance to her vagina. I thrust forward and my entire three-inch length was encapsulated by her velvet sheath. Carla's pussy was very wet and warm. As I had only ever dreamed of what a pussy could feel like, I paused for several seconds to get used to the experience. Carla reached down and began massaging her clit as I was buried inside her.

"Ok, baby. Start moving now. I want you to make me cum. Fuck my pussy with your hard cock and make me cum.' I started to move my dick in and out of her, feeling all three of my inches enveloped by her warm quim. I was already close to the brink, having been hard since ivan's cock had entered my mouth, and with Carla's hand ministrations prior to entering her.

"Carla, I'm going to cum soon." I said.

"Good, Malcolm. Cum for me. I'm almost there." Carla continued frigging herself beneath me as I sped up, quickly reaching orgasm. As my dick started spurting into Carla, it expanded in size, bringing Carla to orgasm as well. We came together, with me groaning and twitching overtop of her. I sank into her, with the two of us gasping in post-coital bliss. Minutes passed.

Carla was first to come back to full awareness. She pushed me off her, to the side, and looked me in the eyes. She was smiling. "How was your first fuck, baby?" She asked.

"Amazing, Carla. The best." I replied, still breathing heavily.

"Well, I don't know about that. I'm sure you'll have better. Especially after you go see my daddy."

"What?" I asked, shocked and confused.

"You heard me. He told you to go see him after you sucked his cock, and you better do as he asks. You don't want my daddy mad at you, do you?"

"Sucked his cock? I don't know what you're talking about." I replied, perhaps too quickly. Carla climbed on top of me, straddling me.

"Malcolm, baby, after you took a bit longer than I thought you should have peeing, I went and checked up on you. I saw you taking every inch of my daddy's dick down your throat and then his load when he came."

"Uhhhh." I responded.

Carla leaned down and kissed me. "I don't mind, honey. In fact, it turned me on to see how good you took my daddy's cock down your throat. But you have to finish the job. I love my father, and I would do anything for him, so when he tells you to go to his room after you are done fucking me, assume that the order is coming directly from me. Okay? I'm going to go to sleep now, so you pop over to daddy's room and do as he tells you." She climbed off of me and rolled over so that she was turned the other way. I lay there for almost a minute before she spoke up again. "Malcolm, go see my daddy. Make him happy and you will make me happy." She reached back and slapped me on the thigh.

I jumped up and out of the bed and walked towards the door. I didn't know what to think. Carla had seen me sucking off her father and she had still fucked me? Didn't she think I was gay? I had guessed that she had stopped dating Dennis after he had become gay, or at least had done something with Xavier, but I guess that was not the reason. I opened the door and entered the hallway. I closed the door behind me. I slowly began to walk down the hall. I took another look in Xavier's room as I passed. The door was open wide. Dennis was still lying in the same position, with his asshole pointed towards the sky. It was stretched wide and was oozing what I could only guess was cum. Xavier was nowhere to be seen.

I continued walking down the hallway, and as I passed the bathroom, Xavier opened the door. He stood there, fully naked before me. His limp cock, fully six or seven inches, hung down between his legs. He was skinny, but fit, without much fat on him.

"Hey, Malcolm. You need the bathroom?" He asked. I took another glance at his dick, which he caught. "Or would you like some of what Dennis got?" He smirked, reaching down and grabbing the base of his dick, swinging it around.

"No, Xavier. I have to go see your father." I replied, meekly.

"No shit? Good for him. It's been a while for dad, so go easy on him. He gets attached easily." Xavier walked back to his room and closed the door, again leaving it open a crack. I continued down the hall.

At Ivan's door, I knocked. "Come in." I heard. I opened the door.

Ivan was lying on his bed above the covers, naked. The light next to his bed was on and Ivan was holding a book, some mystery novel, in his hands. I closed the door behind me. Ivan patted the bed beside him. I moved over to the side of his king-size bed. I stood beside it. Ivan put down his book and turned to his side, beckoning me over. I looked at his crotch and saw his massive tool lying there, flaccid. He was bigger than his son, even limp.

"Malcolm. Sit down." I did as he asked sitting on the other side of the bed, about a foot away from him. "Now, tell me truthfully: do you want to be here?"

"I don't know, sir." I replied.

"Good, that is honest." Ivan reached over and placed his hand on my thigh. I felt my cock twitch in response. "See that?" He asked. "Your cock just moved when my hand touched your thigh."

"Yes, sir."

"That is good. It means you have associated my touch with sexual situations." Ivan moved a little closer to me. "Now, before today, had you ever done anything sexual with a guy?"

"No, sir."

"Not even jerked off with a friend?"

"No, sir." I replied, incredulously.

"Hey, I'm just asking." He stroked my thigh. "The first sexual experiences I had were with guys. I had at least two or three different guys taking my loads all through junior high, just like my boy. It runs in the family. So, no cock sucking or ass-fucking?"

"No, sir."

"Have you ever fucked a girl in the ass before?" I shook my head. "Played with your ass?" I shook my head. "What sort of sexual experiences have you had?" He asked.

"Today were my firsts." I said.

"And you are eighteen?" He asked.

"Yes, sir."

"Well, shit, Malcolm. I will be glad to be your first man." He moved towards me and drew me into him with his hand behind my head. He kissed me on the mouth, forcefully. His tongue invaded my mouth as he pulled me towards him. Soon, his leg was between mine and his knee was rubbing against my testicles as he made out with me. I fell into the make-out session, even though it was so different from Carla's. His face was scratchy, his muscles were big, his cock was poking my stomach. Yet, I was enjoying it immensely. My own cock had reacted positively and was hard again. We made out for some time, until Ivan was on top of me and began to move down my body. I couldn't believe that I was going to get a blowjob from my girlfriend's father. I soon discovered that I was wrong.

Ivan bypassed my dick entirely, lifting my ass up and sticking his tongue up my ass. I reacted by lifting my ass up more at the new invader. Ivan continued to massage my asshole with his tongue for at least a minute. Then he pulled away and I felt a finger at my entrance. I looked down to see him towering over me, with one hand at my butt while his other hand massaged his turgid rod. His dick was large and in charge, and every now and then he would touch my penis with it. He inserted as second finger inside me. He was going slowly, getting me used to his fingers. With two fingers, he reached in quite deep and curled them upwards, hitting a sensitive spot inside of me. I groaned.

"That's your prostate. That is what every inch of my dick is going to pass by with every stroke as I fuck you. I will soon have you whimpering in pleasure as I tame your ass." I groaned again, aroused at the lewdness of the situation. Ivan soon had four fingers inside of me and I was on the brink of orgasm as he continued to flick my prostate. "I think you are as ready for me as you will ever be, baby. Turn over onto your side and pull your knees up to your chest. It's easiest this way."

I did as he asked. My cock and balls were squished between my thighs. Ivan lay down behind me, and snuggled up against me, his chest against my back. He turned my head and brought me into a passionate kiss. He pulled away. "Do you want this, baby?" He asked.

"Yes, sir." I replied. I don't know why, but I was enthralled by the power of this man, and I really wanted to experience what Dennis had experienced, because he seemed to be enjoying it, based on his moans.

Ivan pulled away one of his hands and reached down. I soon felt the mushroom head of his twelve-inch rod poking at my anus. He pushed and I instinctively moved away from him. "Don't fight it. Push out like you are taking a poop and then I will thrust forward." I did as he asked and he pushed. The tip of his cock entered me. I groaned in pleasure and a mixture of pain as his dick stretched my hole more than ever before. "Good little slut. Now relax and I will start." He began pushing his throbbing cock into my hole. He would move two inches in, then pull them out, then push three in. He continued like this until he was halfway in. Then he started a steady fuck rhythm, pistoning in and out of my ass with half of his dick. Every stroke massaged past my prostate until I erupted cum out of my paltry penis. I shuddered as I came, pulsing my load onto the covers in front of me.

Ivan didn't stop as I came. Instead, as the last of my spurts flowed out of me, he buried his dick completely into me. I yelped in surprise as I was completely filled with dick. "Jesus!" I exclaimed.

"Did you come for me, Malcolm?"

I gasped for air. "Yes... sir."

"Good. Now that I am completely inside of you, the real fucking can begin." He pushed me further so that I was lying on my stomach, completely prone, like Xavier had fucked Dennis. I guess like father like son applied to this family.

He was straddling my ass with his entire length buried inside of me. He leaned forward with his hands resting to either side of my body. I reached out and grabbed onto the covers. Ivan fucked me. His cock pummeled into me in my prone position over and over again. I came a second time after thirty seconds. His pace didn't let up. I came again shortly thereafter. I started to lose perspective as I kept cumming. I embraced the pleasure as Ivan explored my depths with his massive baton.

I came back to reality with Ivan buried fully inside of me, kissing the back of my neck. My cock and thighs were in a puddle of my own cum. "Damn, Malcolm. You took to fucking like a champ. I'm about ready to bust a nut here. Where do you want it?"

"Sir?" I asked, still somewhat delirious.

"Do you want me to cum inside you, or do you want my load in your mouth, or on your face? Where do you want my load. I've churned up a big one, so think carefully." He jerked his dick inside of me, eliciting another moan of pleasure from me.

"Inside, sir. Please."

"Yeah? You want me to breed your ass, boy?"

"Yes, sir. Please breed me. I need to feel you fill me up." I wanted to feel his powerful seed inside me, and I didn't know why.

"Goddamn, you are one hot piece of ass, Malcolm. Here goes nothing." He slowly but surely increased his pace inside of me. I once again devolved into a series of moans and grunts as he got going faster and faster. I came again, this time conscious of the few tiny dribbles that left my cock and joined the puddle underneath me. "Here it comes!!" Ivan roared. His pace increased even further and I felt his meat-bat swell inside me. He slammed into me once, twice, three times and then released a flood of cum, triggering another orgasm from me. Ivan collapsed on top of me, groaning as his turgid cock pulsed inside me, filling me with his seed.

We lay there for a few minutes, basking in the afterglow, with me on my stomach and Ivan on top of me. Slowly, Ivan's breathing returned to normal and he pulled away from me. His cock extracted itself from my ass slowly, its reduced rigidity making it come out of me at an angle like a snake. I shuddered as the entire length passed by my prostate one last time. The head popped out of me and I felt so empty, yet I could feel the liquid of Ivan's seed sloshing around inside my ass.

"Get over here and clean my cock off." Ivan commanded. I turned to see Ivan holding his snake at the base and waving it around. I could see the mixture of his cum and my ass juices all along its length. They had made a white foam down the shaft. I looked around for a towel or something. "No, you idiot, with your mouth." I realized that he wanted to taste something that had been in my ass, but I also realized I didn't care. I would do anything to please him at this point, considering how considerate he had been to me making me cum so much.

I moved over and took his cock into my hands. I trailed my finger up his dick, picking up some of the mixed juices and then brought it to my mouth. It had a strong taste, but it wasn't bad. If anything, it was all part of the smells that were in the room then from our fucking. I put the tip in my mouth again and sucked off the juices. I swallowed as much of his dick as I could and then I used the technique he had taught me and swallowed the rest. He was still somewhat soft, so I could get it all in. Then I pulled back with a tight seal, taking all of our combined juices with me. I popped my mouth off of his head and swallowed the remnants. I fell onto my back and sighed, exhausted.

"Well, boy, you did good." Ivan said. "Next time, we'll have to try some different positions."

"I liked that one." I responded.

"You'll like all of them. Now get back to my daughter and cuddle up with her."

I slid to the edge of the bed and put my legs down. I tried to stand up, but I was still a little wobbly. After ten seconds I tried again and was able to stand up. I started to walk towards the door, but I had to waddle, as my asshole was still gaping open. As I walked, I felt some of Ivan's cum slip out of my ass and run down my leg. I quickly reached down to stop it and Ivan laughed. I moved a little quicker towards the door, opening it and heading to the bathroom.

After ensuring that my ass was empty of all of the fluids in it (or at least the ones in the colon), I returned to Carla's room. She was lying on the bed, over the covers (the house was warm), fiddling with her pussy. The lights were still on and she was staring straight at me.

"Did you enjoy getting fucked by my... daddy?" She asked.

I walked to the edge of the bed. "Yes." I responded.

"He has a nice cock, doesn't he?"

"Yes."

"I am so glad you like it, baby. I'm going to make sure you get all the cock and pussy you need. Now come to bed and fuck me one last time before bed."

I did as she asked. We had a quick session, with her talking dirty to me the entire time. I came inside her again, and then we fell asleep together. I couldn't believe all of the things I had gotten into in one night. I couldn't wait to find out what was in store for me from this kinky family.

12