The Kinky Guy Pt. 02

Story Info
Straight guy may have bitten off more than he can chew.
3k words
4.25
11.9k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 07/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This story was written for a friend who wanted to explore his submissive and masochistic side. So there's some elements of more extreme sexual interactions.

The following Wednesday, my friend hands me an envelope at the gym. "It has my wish list," he says.

"Great," I reply, "but this probably isn't the right place for me to read it."

"It sure as hell isn't!" he exclaims in mock horror.

I don't have a private moment until I get home that evening. I open the envelope and withdraw the list he's given me. It's pretty much what I expected, at least to start. It's only when I get to the last item that I have some trepidations. I do have to make special arrangements for one of the items on the wish list, and have to get some special supplies for another.

Saturday arrives. My husband has been invited by one of his work buddies to a ball game followed by a tailgater and, no doubt, lots of booze. Perfect!

I've spent some extra time getting the playroom ready. Soon, my friend and his wife arrive. He kisses me deeply and passionately in front of her, while she just gives me a peck on the cheek. She doesn't seem bothered by his display of affection toward me.

We sit in the living room for a few minutes as I offer both of them something to drink. His wife updates me on the progress their children are making in school, and how great they are at their extracurricular activities. I think I managed to feign enough interest to satisfy her.

Pleasantries dispensed with, we head down into the basement. I've moved some of the more explicit gear out of sight behind a partition, and brought in two particular chairs. One is a comfortable upholstered chair for the wife. The other is a rigid wood chair for him.

His wife seems to have a basic idea of what to expect. So, I unfold his list and get started.

-----

ITEM 1. I want you to humiliate me as a man while my wife watches.

"Strip off your clothes, you pathetic excuse for a human being!" I command him.

Sheepishly, he disrobes. His body is completely smooth, just as it was the week before. He covers his cock and balls with his hand.

"Jeezus, guy, were you really born male? You don't look like a man at all! Look at your gangly arms and legs! Look at your sunken chest! You don't have any hair anywhere. Real men are hairy. Real men have muscles. Do you even have a cock under those hands?"

He moves his hands revealing his soft cock. "That's not a cock, that's a clit!" I sneer. "You are such a miserable excuse for a man. You're not even a boy."

He bursts into tears. His wife has a slight smile, and certainly no hint of pity. I continue with the insults for a good ten minutes until he's completely dejected.

ITEM 2. I want you to piss on me while my wife watches.

By this point, he's sunken into a pile on the floor. I pull my cock out of my jeans and grab him by the hair. "Drink," I command as I start to piss in his mouth. My stream is so strong that he can't keep up, and soon his entire body is covered in my piss.

I give my best cruel laugh. "You're not even worth me pissing on," but I keep doing it until my bladder is completely empty.

His wife's smile is a bit broader.

She stands up, lifts her skirt, and without a word, adds her piss to his humiliation. She resumes her seat for the next item.

ITEM 3. I want you to kick me in the balls while my wife watches.

He is still huddled on the floor, looking completely wretched.

I push him on his back, and with my shoes still on, I give him a good hard kick in the balls. It's definitely harder and crueler than anything I did to him last weekend. He doubles up in agony.

"What are you crying about?" I ask him tauntingly. "Those tiny little nuts aren't good for anything!" I kick him again, even harder. He retches violently from the pain.

His wife is sitting up straight, laughing softly, clearly enjoying the show.

ITEM 4. I want you to choke me with your cock while my wife watches.

I pull him up to his knees, and he looks absolutely pathetic. I push his head back so that his mouth hangs open.

I pull my cock out of my pants again, stroke it a few times to get it hard, then jam it into his mouth. "See, that's a real man's cock," I growl.

I grab his head on both sides and jam my cock as far down his throat as I can. I can hear the gurgle and know he's about to gag.

"You fucking loser," I say. "You can't even suck cock worth shit!" I continue to fuck his throat as tears run down his face.

I augment the humiliation by turning around, dropping my jeans, and spreading my sweaty ass in front of his face. "Get your tongue busy, you pathetic loser!" He gingerly licks my hole until I reach behind me, grab his head, and jam his face up against my ass. As a final flourish, I let a loud, long fart fly in his face.

His wife has spread her legs slightly, and is obviously stroking her clit. I pull my jeans back up.

ITEM 5. I want you to fuck my ass while my wife watches.

I push him back on the ground and pull his legs apart.

"That's the most disgusting asshole I've ever seen!" I sneer.

I pull off all of my clothes, and do a little muscle pose for his wife. "Like this real man, babe?" She nods.

I run my fingers through the hair on my chest, my pubes, my beard. "Real men are hairy, right?"

"Oh god yes," she replies, speaking for the first time since we entered the playroom.

Her encouragement makes my cock harder. I pull him up by his legs, and completely without lube, I force my stiff dick in his un-stretched un-lubricated asshole. He cries out in pain. His wife laughs. I pound his ass relentlessly as he screams.

"Rabbit!" he cries.

"Shut up, you loser!" I say, spitting in his face. I flip him over and fuck him doggy style with his face mashed into the floor. I pull my cock out of his hole and flip him back over, his knees against his chest. I ram my dick back in harder and deeper.

After several more minutes, I realize that I'm approaching orgasm. "I'm going to save my juice for someone who deserves it! I ain't wasting it on your pathetic hole!" I withdraw my cock, and his ass is gaping open.

He is completely wrecked.

His wife is standing up now, completely naked.

ITEM 6. I want you to tie me to a chair and force me to watch you fuck my wife.

I pull him to his feet and force him onto the stiff wooden chair, which is located right next to the bed. I cuff his hands behind his back and use those familiar leather straps to immobilize his ankles.

I walk over to his wife, and we kiss. The kissing gets more and more passionate. I gently guide her onto the bed and we make out some more. My fingers are gently probing her; she's wet and moaning. I move down and start eating her pussy like there's no tomorrow. He knows from the way I rimmed him that I know how to use my tongue.

She moans. "Oh, god, your beard feels so good down there!"

"Yeah, and it's a flavor saver so I'll be able to taste you until I wash it."

After fifteen minutes eating her out, I can tell she's ready. I push my cock into her incredible wetness. Even after all the years of exclusively fucking men, I remember how nothing compares to a warm, wet, slippery pussy. I thrust slowly at first, feeling her yield.

Finally, I'm in "balls deep" as they say. Her vagina clamps down on my dick. "Nobody's ever been that deep before!" she cries out. "Oh my god this is what I've needed for years! Not that pathetic little 'man' I married. I don't think he ever got more than an inch inside me!"

I like women on top, so I roll over on my back. She straddles me, eagerly guiding my cock back into her pussy. She starts fucking herself with my dick, and it's driving me crazy. I don't care about her big bouncy tits, but the muscle control in her vagina is mind blowing. All the while she's working her clit and moaning, appearing to climax multiple times. Five minutes after she started riding me, I can't hold on any longer, and with a loud "oh fuck!," I empty my balls into her eager pussy.

A few minutes pass, and she gets up off the bed. She walks over to the chair where he's restrained and pushes her juicy, cum-filled pussy into his face. "Now I know what it feels like to be fucked by a real man!" she sneers at him.

ITEM 7. I want you to bring in an extremely well-hung man to fuck my wife while I'm forced to watch.

"Hung, eh? Oh, just you wait! You ain't seen nothing like this!" booms an unfamiliar (to my guests) voice from a dark corner of the room, behind the partition.

It's my Cuban friend Sid, one of the sexiest, most handsome men I know. Six feet tall, light brown eyes, caramel colored skin, dark body hair in all the right places, a full, thick, black beard, and a nine-and-a-half-inch uncut cock. He's been secretly videotaping the goings-on, which I will present to my friend as a gift after it's all over.

Sid is a bisexual sex machine. The first time we got together after chatting online, we had sex for nearly four hours, and he came at least five times. I came twice. We eagerly flip-fucked and I couldn't sit properly for a few days afterward.

"Got it all on video?" I ask Sid.

"Sure do, amigo," he replies with a smile.

"Ready for your close-up?"

Without a word, Sid slips out of his clothes, revealing his cut body and enormous soft cock. The wife lets out a gasp. They start kissing, and Sid's cock gets longer and stiffer every second. I take my turn to man the camera while they get down to business.

They kiss for a long time. Then Sid goes to town licking her pussy, teasing her clit with his tongue, and generally worshipping her womanhood. He even pushes her hips up and rims her asshole for a few minutes. Wife tries to suck Sid's dick, but it's just too long and too thick for her mouth.

When Sid finally enters her pussy, it's clearly like nothing she's ever experienced before. Sid is a thoughtful, gentle lover; with a tool like that he has to be. As much as she enjoyed me fucking her, this is a completely different league. Sid has stamina, and like I said, has multiple orgasms in a short period of time. Wife is climaxing repeatedly, and Sid just keeps plugging along, sometimes shallow strokes, sometimes deep strokes, changing angles, fingering her clit, anything to keep it fresh.

After thirty minutes fucking her, Sid climaxes. His orgasms tend to last twenty seconds or more, with at least eight or ten shots of cum. The wife got the full treatment.

Sid withdraws his cock, and she looks completely spent. But I know Sid, and I know he isn't anywhere near done.

Sid is back with his bearded face between her legs, ingesting his own cum as it seeps out of her. Before long, his tongue is back on her asshole. He pays considerable attention to it, and she finally realizes what's in store. So does the cuck.

With incredible sensitivity, Sid breaches her asshole. He pushes his thick cock in very slowly. She has obvious discomfort, but Sid uses plenty of lube, and before long he's halfway in. He knows that's probably as far as it will get, since his girth is particularly notable at the base of his cock. Sid uses slow, gentle strokes. She is fingering her clit again, and the cuck can see moments of ecstasy while Sid's cock slides in and out of her ass. Suddenly, Sid cries out, and he fills her up with another gigantic load. He gently withdraws, and they go back to intense kissing.

I got to video all of this, remembering what it was like to have Sid's massive dick in my ass. I always left his place wanting more and feeling greedy.

Sid stands up, walks over to the cuckold, and waves his cock in the poor man's face. The cuck can smell his wife on Sid's massive dick. Sid grabs his head, and forces him to lick his cock completely clean. The cuck chokes, but Sid is merciless in this case.

Without orgasm, Sid withdraws his cock and retreats to the dark corner, his cock swinging seductively as I return to the center of the action.

By now, I think the cuck is thoroughly emasculated. He has been tortured, teased, and humiliated in front of and by his wife. He is still bound to the chair, clearly feeling defeated. He's been subjected to some serious humiliation over the course of the afternoon, and I think realizing that it's all been recorded for posterity makes him feel even worse.

There's still the one remaining item on his list; the one that troubled me. "Do you remember what Item 8 is?" I ask him.

He nods. "Uh-huh."

"Do you still want that to happen?"

He doesn't answer. I turn to his wife, still glowing from her session with Sid. I show her the final item on the list.

ITEM 8. I want you to cut off my balls.

Obviously, this is the one that has troubled me.

His wife looks shocked; I think this is the one thing she never imagined him having on such a list. She shakes her head. "As much as I enjoy indulging his masochistic tendencies, that's permanent. I love him too much to risk that."

I nod in agreement.

"Can we perhaps find some way to do it symbolically?" she asks.

I realize that there is one person who can solve the dilemma: Sid.

One of Sid's various gigs is body modification, including ritual circumcision, penile bisection, and the usual array of genital piercings. Oddly, he has no piercings or tattoos himself.

'"Hey, Sid," I summon him.

He re-emerges from the shadows, still naked, and with his now-soft cock swinging back and forth. He stinks of sweat and sex. I want to jump him right there and ride his cock until I faint. Instead, I hand him the list.

"No way, amigo" he says. "I've been part of that scene twice, and I never got comfortable with it. The second guy nearly bled out, and it was tough to come up with a story at the ER. A man's cojones, dude...that's beyond my limit."

The cuck looks disappointed.

"However," Sid adds, "we could do a scrotal piercing as a symbolic castration."

For the first time in hours, the cuck looks up with a bright expression in his eyes. His wife looks at him and starts smiling slyly. "Yes, that sounds perfect," she purrs.

Sid is nothing if not prepared. He puts on some short shorts, leaving nothing to the imagination; the bulge of his cock is unmistakable and his foreskin dangles just below the open leg. Body glistening with sweat, he leaves through the side door to get the appropriate toolkit from his truck.

He has a huge grin on his face when he returns. "I think I frightened the old lady who lives next door," he says.

"I'll probably find out that you got her juices flowing," I reply.

We release the cuck from the bindings holding him to the rigid chair.

"Go shower," Sid says. "At least we don't have to shave your balls," he adds.

The cuck does as he's told. He returns looking a good deal better than he had before. He approaches his wife, and they kiss for a long time.

He tells her that he loves her. "I love you too," she replies. Simple words, but filled with deep feeling.

While the cuck was in the shower. Sid has been busy getting things ready, excusing himself to boil his clamp and the jewelry for a good ten minutes. He has a stainless steel tray that he's thoroughly cleaned with bleach. When everything's ready, he directs the cuck to stand in front of him, with his balls on the tray. Sid applies a generous amount of rubbing alcohol to the cuck's entire cock and balls, then uses a clamp to stretch the skin just below the junction of his dick and scrotum.

"You may want to look away," says Sid.

The cuck opts to watch his first piercing. The needle and barbell pass right through. He flinches slightly, but it's over before he realizes it.

Sid gives the cuck and his wife the rundown on post-piercing care, giving them a brochure that outlines how to keep the area clean and to promote healing. His business card is stapled to the front of the brochure. "Call me if you have any questions or problems," he says.

"I think we'd better get going," the wife says as the cuck finishes dressing. She embraces Sid and me and expresses her thanks. The cuck follows suit. He's a bit unsteady heading up the stairs, but before long, I hear the front door close behind the cuck and his wife.

I look at Sid with a bit of a leer. "You want to fuck, don't you," he asks, already knowing the answer.

Three hours later, I'm completely wrecked, with Sid's semen oozing from every orifice.