The Kiss

Story Info
It started with a kiss, but there was so much more.
4.9k words
4.69
11.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,405 Followers

The Kiss

It started with a kiss, just a kiss. Really, just a peck on the lips as she leaned toward me. Still, it wasn't just a peck on the lips. There was a sensuousness to it. I could taste it, smell it, feel it--and it made me want more. I leaned forward for more, but she drew away standing before me, her hands on her hips, her breasts thrust out, and a curling smile on her lips.

"So you want more?" she asked. Her accent was French.

"Yes." I whispered.

"Are you sure?"

She slid into my lap with an arm around my neck, pulling me to her for a longer kiss. This time her tongue slid into my mouth, caressing and bringing with it an array of flavors I had never encountered in a kiss before. Cinnamon, sweet cherries, slightly bitter lemon, bacon, saltiness of oysters, the tang of a tannic wine, and a host of others--some recognizable, others not. They strengthened and waned as her tongue roamed the inside of my mouth caressing each portion. And my nose--it was experiencing it's own shower of exotic fragrances, rose, orange, caramel, all the spices I'd ever been near, and more.

But there was more than just the tastes, the aromas, and her caressing tongue. The overall effect was incredibly erotic. I could feel my cock springing to life, pressing it's rigid length against the soft flesh of her ass parked warmly in my lap.

The kiss went on and on with ever more erotic flavors and fragrances. Was that the taste of a woman's sex? Yes, I was sure of it. The salty taste of her pussy on the tip of my tongue. Oh God, yes. I responded as best I could with my lips and my tongue, sure that I was doing little to match her sensuous assault. I brought my hands into play, grabbing and massaging each soft round globe of her ass. Then doing the same with her voluptuous breasts, all fully clothed, but minimally so, with no sign of panties or bra. I ground my hips against her rubbing my erect cock against her buttocks.

And then she was gone. The kiss was broken, and she was walking away from me, back towards the brightly lit ballroom. As she walked away she reached behind herself and pulled up the hem of her dress giving me a brief look in the dim light at her perfectly shaped ass. Just for a moment. Just long enough to appreciate the erotic shape... and to see it was as naked as I had imagined. I was left sitting on the stone bench in the near darkness asking myself, "Who was that woman?" Asking myself, "What were all of the stunning, erotically charged tastes and smells in that kiss?" Asking myself, "How am I going to make love with her?"

I sat where I was for a while waiting for my erection to subside. It was not going to happen so long as I kept thinking about her kiss. Eventually I rose and adjusted my trousers and the jacket of my tux as best I could hoping the other guests inside wouldn't notice my condition. Picking up my now empty champagne flute, I followed in her footsteps into the brightly lit ballroom. There had to be at least a 100 people in the room none of whom were known to me. I was at this party in response to a mysterious engraved invitation delivered in the mail several weeks ago, with no indication of who the host was or why I was chosen as an invitee. It gave a time and place informing me that the dress would be black tie and that cocktails and dinner would be served. It promised there would be no marketing. When I arrived I realized there was no one there I knew. But now there was certainly one person I wanted to know better.

I looked about the brightly lit room asking myself, how was I going to find her? After I had been scanning the crowd for several minutes a waiter came by, efficiently exchanging my empty glass for a full one. That was when I spotted her across the room chatting with an older gentleman and another woman. He was handsome, in a roughhewn sense, broad shoulders, lean waisted, with a thick mane of silver hair. He filled his tux like it was invented for him. The features of his face were coarse, belying the glamor of his perfectly tailored clothes. He struck me as a man not to be trifled with. To this day I couldn't describe the other woman chatting with them in any detail, other than her appearance was ordinary, perhaps even dumpy, and she was doing most of the talking. Oh yes, and her hair was a not attractive shade of red. The gentleman was leaning toward her and appeared to be paying attention. The stunning woman I had met on the deck was ignoring both of them. She seemed to be surveying the room, looking for someone. Me perhaps? Not likely, I thought.

I stood, leaning on the bar with one arm, sipping my champagne, as I studied her. She was masked, as was everyone at this ball, but her mask, made of a black, widely meshed lace, that covered only the upper part of her face and hid very little of it. It stood out in stunning contrast to her pale white skin. Her large eyes were hazel, that blended color that isn't brown or green, but something in between. They set perfectly on the even features of her face, neither so wide nor so narrow as to detract from her beauty. Her hair was a lustrous dark brown, thick and wavy, trimmed to end a bit above her shoulders. Her full lips defined a small mouth, which barely exposed a row of neat white lower teeth. Her makeup accentuated her high cheekbones and focused attention on her eyes. The lipstick, which I trusted had been cleaned up after our passionate kiss, was a dark, intense, sensuous red. Her neck was long and slim, encased in a choker made of the same lace as her mask. It covered much of her throat, hiding nothing, all visible through the wide lace.

She was relatively tall, maybe 5-8, and perhaps a bit short waisted. Her shapely legs seemed to go on forever before meeting tall heeled sandals that did little more than provide a platform for her feet and accentuate the beauty of her shapely calves. Her legs were beautiful, and her dress hid very little of them, stopping well above the knee.

The dress itself was a stunning choice on her part--a dark blue, silky fabric that covered everything and hid nothing. It wasn't tight like the dresses of a number of the women in the room, but instead draped perfectly over her breasts in a way that let every man (and woman) in the room know that she had exquisitely beautiful breasts--not unusually high on her chest, but standing out firmly and fully. The fabric did nothing to hide the pert nipple that topped each breast. Was she aroused or were they always that large? I longed to suckle on them and find out. Later when she walked across the room each breast had the most delicious jiggle as she moved. The dress narrowed at the waist, perfectly showcasing her tight waist and then broadened perfectly over her hips, tightening again for the brief distance it covered below her hips. Wherever she moved everyone in the room could see her stunning figure moving sinuously through the crowd, covered, but far from hidden. The dress was a masterpiece, allowing her to be fully clothed and virtually naked at the same time.

I remained leaning on the bar, sipping my champagne and studying the magnificent creature across the room from me. Eventually her roving eyes came to rest on mine creating that magic instant of eye contact between two people in which each acknowledges the other's existence. She held her glance at me longer than necessary for a routine scan of the room, and I could see the tip of her pink tongue briefly emerge from between her crimson lips. She saw me, and it affected her. Was there a silent gasp on her part? I wondered.

I remained at the bar, chatting from time to time with passing strangers seeking to become acquaintances, but always keeping my eye on her and her silver haired escort as they wandered from place to place--he working the crowd like a politician or business mogul and she graciously trailing in his wake greeting each as he introduced her and listening, silently and politely as he charmed each person. Watching him, he struck me as a man who could charm or threaten with a mere change in his expressive face, with eyes that could change from a twinkling blue to the coldest ice in a moment. She did not make eye contact with me again, having satisfied herself with respect to my presence. I made it easier for her by maintaining my position, so, if she cared, she could be sure I was still present.

At dinner I sat at the same table as she. The threesome was at the end of the table, with our host in the middle and one of the women on each side. I was seated on a side near the far end of the table. Our host continued to be engrossed in conversation with the frumpy redhead, ignoring the beauty on the other side of him. As before she continued to scan the faces of those at the table, this time making extended eye contact with me on repeated occasions. As we finished the last course I saw her ask our host for a pen and she wrote a brief note that she handed to a waiter. Moments later the note was discreetly delivered to me. When I opened it I saw, written in a graceful script, "Meet me upstairs in ten minutes." The note had the many of the same enchanting aromas I had experienced earlier. When I looked up, I saw that she was gone from the table. I turned to the doors just to catch a glimpse of her lovely hips disappearing.

The next ten minutes were the longest of my life. I was obsessed with the idea that this rare beauty wanted to meet me in private. To make love? As I sat listening to the first of a long line of after dinner speakers, a variety of possibilities ran through my head, but my mind always returned to the eroticism of that first kiss and the wild flavors and aromas that accompanied it. I wanted more of that. I wanted to make love to her. I could feel my dick beginning to swell as my mind pursed lewd fantasizes involving this gorgeous woman.

The ten minutes expired, I discreetly rose, exited the room, and climbed the broad stair case. The house was huge. Where would I find her? Taking a gamble I walked down a darkened hall until I reached a door with a dim light showing from beneath it. Turning the knob quietly I let myself in. The room was dominated by a large bed. She was sitting in an arm chair to the right of the bed. She still wore her mask and neck choker, but the top of her dress had been released and I found myself looking at a truly magnificent pair of breasts. She was softly massaging them with her fingers.

"You're late," she said.

"I'm sorry."

"Come here," she said, sitting forward in the chair.

"All right. My name is..."

"I don't want to know," she said, interrupting me. "And you don't want to know my name."

"All right," I responded. Apparently, this wasn't going to be a long term relationship. But at this point, I didn't care. I stood before her, but not as close as she wished. She reached out and grabbed my cumber bun, pulling me closer as she spread her legs on either side of mine. Her dress was pushed up about her waist and in the dim light I could see the outlines of a gleaming fully shaved pussy. Her labia were full and fleshy, swollen and puffy from her obvious arousal.

As she released the braces holding my trousers in place and pushed them into a pool at my feet, I asked, "Can I ask who our host was tonight?"

"You don't want to know that either," she said, as she stroked my quickly fully erect prick through the fabric of my jockey shorts. The sensation was delicious and I could again smell that distinct and delicious mélange of aromas I had encountered on first meeting her. What was that, I wondered? But I ceased to care as she added my under garment to the pile of clothing at my feet and inhaled my cock into her mouth. Oh fuck. It was soft and warm, wet and slippery, with a tongue that seemingly stroked all the sensitive parts of my member at once. She pulled back and said, "Take the rest of your clothes off." As I shed my tux jacket, braces, tie, cumber bun, shirt and other clothes from my upper body, she dropped to her knees before me and unlaced my shoes, removing them one at a time and stroking my feet through my silken stockings. She told me to leave my mask in place. I stepped clear of the pool of clothing, but she continued to work my feet, now sucking on my toes one at a time through the thin fabric. This was pure kink. My cock bobbed in response and I reached down and began to slowly stroke it.

"No, that's mine for tonight. I'll get to it." And get to it she did after she had eventually tired of molesting my feet. She rose and pushed her dress off so she was as naked as I, leaving only the mask and the neck choker. She sat back down on the chair and gave me a stunning blow job. She alternated between keeping just the knob of my engorged cock in her mouth, massaging it in the most sensual fashion with her tongue, while she used her hands to apply seductive twisting strokes to my shaft, and then truly inhaling my cock down her throat which felt for all the world like a hot warm pussy.

I hadn't had sex in weeks, and I warned her that if she kept that up I was going to cum.

"Good," she responded. "I want to suck your first load down my throat. You can do me while you recover." She was stroking my shaft with the most glorious twisting motion. I groaned in response.

As I predicted, I couldn't last long under assault. I felt a load building in my balls as they pulled up against my scrotum and then I lost it. Growling, I held her head in place as I felt load after load of cum shoot through my shaft and squirt down her open throat. She swallowed it all and then used her hands to milk my shaft as she sucked every last drop from my system.

I sunk to my knees, my energy gone from my ferocious climax. Meanwhile she had resumed her position in the chair and was sitting back, playing with those gorgeous tits. I looked up at her as she licked her lips. She smiled and said, "You liked that I think."

"Oh fuck," I responded, still working to recover my composure.

"Now let's move to the bed," she said.

Once there we lay side by side kissing, her sumptuous breasts pressed against my chest, my leg between hers pressing against her mound. There it was again--that complex of flavors and aromas I had tasted earlier when she had kissed me on the deck. But this time it was augmented by another sexual flavor. It was my own cum. She had saved just a bit in her mouth to add to the rest of the flavors.

"Where do those flavors and aromas come from?" I asked.

"I don't know," she said. "It's just me. You like?"

"Oh god yes. It's fabulous. I could do this all night."

"No, no." she said. "I have other plans for your mouth tonight. Start with my tits."

I let myself slide down until my face was nestled between her breasts, a place I had wanted to be all evening. She rolled to her back and I began to suckle on her nipples while I massaged the fabulous tits I had been dreaming about since she left me on the porch. I looked up at her face. Her head was thrown back her eyes closed as she savored my love making.

"Oh yes, yes. That is so nice, but can you nip them just a bit. I like a little pain."

I alternated between breasts, lightly nipping each with my teeth, eliciting a sharp yelp with each bite. Between bites I roughly massaged her breasts eliciting a chorus of groans and moans. It was almost as good for me as it was for her. I could feel my cock which she had so recently sucked dry beginning to recover

I rose to my knees and let one hand drift sensuously down over her stomach until it reached her mound which I cupped firmly. I could feel she was very wet. Penetrating her was not going to be a problem. When I cupped her she groaned, a different tone than I had heard before. "Oh yes. Do more of that."

Feeling her fleshy lips beneath my cupped palm, I began sliding my hand from side to side rubbing her lips against each other. Then I pulled my hand back and began using my thumb and forefinger to massage her engorged lips while using fingers of my other hand to slide between them, stroking the sensitive tissue behind them. I reached up and grabbed her hands, which had been gripping the bedsheets and placed them on her breasts which she dutifully began to masturbate. Now I had both hands free. While I continued to play with her fleshy lips I slid two fingers of my free hand into her steaming pussy. She was so warm. So wet and soft. I knew she was going to feel stunning on my cock.

She let me finger fuck her for a while before saying, "Your tongue. Use your tongue." As she spoke she was pulling up her knees and spreading her legs. Always one to follow a lady's orders I positioned myself between her obscenely spread legs and sat looking at her wantonly exposed sex. I could smell her now. It was some of the same mixture of orders I had so enjoyed earlier, but much heavier to the smell of an aroused pussy. The scent of a woman who wanted my tongue, my cock, my fingers, and any other tool I had at my disposal to drive her to a climax. I leaned forward and, spreading her fleshy lips apart with the fingers of both hands, I began stroking her with my tongue, beginning at her little rosebud of an ass and ending at her clit. Each stroke elicited a moan punctuated by a screech as I reached her clit. I didn't want her to cum too quickly, so I refrained from touching her clit on most of my strokes. It was clear that she was quite sensitive there. I inserted a couple of fingers into her cunt and slowly stroked them in and out while I continued to make love to her pussy lips and the flesh behind them with my tongue, occasionally pausing to suck one or the other of her engorged lips into my mouth. That elicited an even louder groan each time.

She had her hands behind her knees now pulling her legs as far apart as she could get them. "There," she growled. "See my clit. Quit fucking around and lick it. I'm so fucking horny. I've got to cum. Now lick it you bastard."

I pushed my fingers as deeply into her cunt as I could reach and pushed them firmly against the front wall, hoping to put pressure on the perhaps mythical G-spot. Some women have one and some don't. Then I began to work on her clit, slowly massaging it with my tongue, just as I had her nipples earlier.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck. That's so good. Don't stop, don't stop. Whatever you fucking do, don't stop."

I sucked her clit between my lips and she screeched, tittering on the edge of her climax, but not quite there. Finally I nipped it with my teeth. That pushed her over the edge with a scream. She arched her back and her legs slammed shut on either side of my head, her hands pushing my face into her sex. I continued to suck on her clit through multiple waves of orgasms until she finally released her legs and pushed my head away.

She was crying now, the way some women do after a particularly good orgasm. When she recovered enough to talk, she asked, "Are you hard yet. I need to feel something in my cunt. Something big and hard that fills me up. I want you to fuck me."

I leaned forward so our groins were laying against each other and my upper body, mostly supported by my arms which were resting on my elbows, was just grazing her tits.

"Put it in," she said. "I know I'm going to be tight. That was a hell of a climax, but I need you to fuck me now." I raised my hips and let her line up my cock with the entrance to her cunt. "Oh fuck," she said. "You're fucking huge and hard as stone. That's just what I need that big, hard, stiff cock in me."

I pushed forward and as she predicted, she was tight. I slid my cock back and forth between her dripping pussy lips to lube it up and then tried again. "Oh yes that's it she said. It's going in. I can feel it. Now push. Push harder. Don't slam it but keep pushing." I felt the head of my cock slide past the ring muscles at the entrance to her cunt and then slide easily into her. I kept pushing until I felt it hit her cervix. Then I just lay there letting her enjoy a cunt filled to the brim with a hard, hot cock. We lay like that until I felt her flex the muscles of her cunt. I responded, not by thrusting, but by twisting my hips so my fully imbedded cock rotated within her cunt rubbing all the sensitive surfaces within it. "Oh that's nice," she said. I kept that motion up for quite a while.

Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,405 Followers
12