The Kiss of Princess Jessica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"W-what?"

"You took too long to ask."

"Guh...!"

"Just kidding." She grinned. "Your reward is granted."

Without hesitation, Princess Jessica wiggled his underwear down his thighs. And Ryan's thick, 7-inch manhood flopped out from its confines and stood straight as a monument, firm as a rock and hot as a fire poker.

Jessica's eyes widened as she marveled at his size

"Goodness," she said. "I don't think I've seen such... size. Is this normal?"

Ryan blushed fiercely.

"I... I don't know. I think so?"

"But the other girls said..." She trailed off, as if remembering some old conversation among friends. "Well, I don't know if I can... well, maybe if I..."

Princess Jessica wrapped her hands around his twitching length, feeling the network of veins and the tender contours of his hot shaft. Her motions were those of a woman unacquainted with the more sensitive apparatus of the male body. But when she applied a firm pressure and gently stroked him, a single glistening bead of his arousal appeared from his engorged glans, and an array of pants and moans left Ryan's throat that neither person had ever heard. And Jessica, empowered by his reaction to her touch, delicately tasted his tip and sampled his manhood for the first time.

"Ah... Princess..." Ryan threw his head back in shock as he felt her tongue lapping his frenulum. The guilty pleasure prickled through him, causing goosebumps to erupt all over his body. His heart throbbed and he longed for more of her mouth, but he kept his thoughts to himself.

"Mmm... mwah!"

Princess Jessica, continuing from earlier, peppered his cock with kisses, planting puckery, pink marks from the base of his manhood, from his balls to his glans. Her button nose nudged against his slit, a drop of his precum smearing a part of her cheek. She didn't seem to mind.

"It's pulsing..." she commented, stroking his shaft between her thumb and forefinger. "Does it feel good?"

"Y-yes..."

"Do you want me to continue?"

"Please..."

"Beg me to continue."

"Princess, I beg you..."

Princess Jessica licked her lips and gulped. She glanced around, peering briefly through the raindrop-laden window to ensure no one was watching. And when she turned her head back to face Ryan who lay panting on the bed, she took the plunge and opened her mouth as wide as she could, forming an O-shape with her pink lips. Ryan trembled as he felt her plush, wet lips glide across his sensitive glans, her balmy breath caressing every pore of his manhood. He shuddered to his core as she engulfed him, his abdominal muscles twitching manically as the sensation of having his cock sucked for the first time overwhelmed every nerve-ending in his body.

"Guhh..." He grit his teeth, clenching his thighs as Princess Jessica bobbed her head upon his manhood, taking his inches deeper and deeper with every movement. Layer after layer of her warm saliva coated him, the pleasant percolations of her suckling almost too much to bear. Jessica had clearly never given a blowjob before, but having also never received one, Ryan had little to complain about. A part of him desired to touch and stroke her brown hair, and to push her head down on his manhood just a little further, to take him a little deeper. But Ryan decided to stay his hand as she had ordered.

She withdrew her lips from his cock with a loud "pop".

"H-how is it?" She swallowed her saliva while continuing to stroke him.

"I-it's good..."

"That's all?" She seemed disappointed.

With her other hand, she reached for his heavy sacks and gently fondled them in her fingers. Ryan soughed through his teeth as he felt her sharp nails on his balls. Then, she engulfed him again, taking him deeper. A rhythm of obscene, lubricious sounds filled every corner of the room as she slurped and quaffed his cock like a massive meat straw, drawing his hot flesh deeper and deeper into her mouth. And when Ryan felt the tip of his cock on the back of her mouth, and the Princess began to gag, he knew she had taken him as far as she could.

She withdrew a second time and coughed, wiping the saliva and precum from her chin. Threads of their combined fluids dripped into her cleavage, staining her red dress.

"A-are you alright, Princess?" He asked.

She said nothing and resumed, stroking his cock with her fingers as she took him all the way to the back of her throat yet again. Ryan moaned, resisting every urge to pump his hips upward. The last two inches of his cock remained unsullied by her mouth. If she could only--

In one daring movement, she shoved herself whole upon his prick and engulfed the last remaining inches of his cock, taking his glans well beyond the precipice of her throat. Tears glistened in her eyes as she held him prisoner there. And Ryan gasped and cried out as waves of dizzying pleasure threatened to tear his romantic affection asunder in exchange for nothing more than a vicious, vapid orgasm.

Ryan could not help himself. He thrust his hips upward flat against her face, as if to milk every last centimeter of her tight throat for all it was worth. He grimaced as he felt her nose burying into his pubis.

"Ah... gah...!" He moaned long and low, clenching his core as much as he could, desiring this one moment to last just a little bit longer. Then, all at once, he bucked and shuddered violently, and he finally emptied himself into the depths of her throat.

"P-Princess!"

He clutched at the sheets as he convulsed, shooting thick ropes of his seed directly into her guzzling throat. She accepted his climax, swallowing volley after volley as they came.

"Mmmmm..." She moaned as she drunk every hot drop, swallowing the first shot, then the second, and the third. The undulations of her swallowing throat muscles drew out a four and fifth before Ryan finally took a great breath, his mind so wracked with pleasure that he thought he might cry.

When Princess Jessica withdrew his girth from her mouth, and what remained of his seed landed on her cleavage and dress, the blood rushed back into Ryan's head, and any happiness he might have felt was replaced with the realization that he was going to be killed.

The rain continued to fall outside as the last candle burned out. In total darkness, Jessica lay on his bed while Ryan lay behind her, spooning her. He embraced her soft, warm body, clutching her in a way he had never done before. Despite his fears, the intoxicating scent of her hair filled his senses and relaxed him. And Ryan realized his shyness, while present, was beginning to dissolve through this encounter.

"Ryan?" Princess Jessica whispered.

"Yes?"

"I wish to make a command of you."

"Anything, Jessica."

"Be my big spoon. Don't let me go."

"I won't."

"Don't let me be married off. I don't want any other man except you touching me."

"I won't."

"Without you, I don't have anything."

The normally pensive Ryan craned over and kissed her earlobe.

"Mwah!" He smiled. "I'll be here. I promise."

END

12