The Kissing Spell Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sabrina...I.." he saw her lipstick, looking smudged and ruined. He touched his own lips and the same color shade on hers rubbed off on his fingers. He didn't know how he ended up like this, but something about it felt like it was his fault. He didn't bother approaching her as shocked as she still looked. He didn't even try to answer his ringing phone. In a rush he told her 'I'm sorry' several times before leaving his office and quickly moving to the elevator and the parking garage. Mercifully, he beat the flood of vehicles coming back from lunch, and no one noticed his lipstick-covered mouth as he drove home.

After nearly sprinting to his apartment door, he made it inside and leaned against his door, breathing what felt like his first breath since he left his office. His eyes closed as he just let the air heave in and out of him, trying to get a hold of himself. The back of his head banged against the door in frustration, picturing Sabrina still in his office with that stunned look. Remembering her lipstick, he moved straight to his bathroom, seeing himself in a mirror for the first time.

"Jesus," he whispered. He looked as ridiculous as an old fraternity gag played on him from college, but he couldn't bring himself to laugh at this.

A deep red smeared across his lips, a flustered look on his face. The kind of behavior he'd expect from Mark honestly. He was very happy Mark hadn't seen him like this, or any of the common gossipers; they'd never allow him to live it down. And that wouldn't even be as big a worry as Sabrina's response. Kissing her like he did out of the blue, like out of some dream. He closed his eyes momentarily and remembered the dream of kissing a beautiful woman, and strangely found himself in the arms of one of the last women he could ever expect to do that with. Not that she wasn't beautiful; being honest with himself, he admitted she at least deserved to be called gorgeous. A bit exotic, which only added to the appeal, yet he figured there was a price to that beauty, something he wasn't sure he could tolerate if he knew what it was. That unlikely fantasy felt even further off realizing he was the one who did something intolerable; her face didn't exactly convey 'consensual' when he came to. It was the after that he worried about now - at best a formal and written apology to Sabrina and a stern talking to by Bevy. At worst, sexual harassment charges, terminated employment, a chance at a ruined career.

Jon moved to his couch and sat there, feeling lost and defeated in a way, over the biggest misunderstanding of his life. He laid back and tried to think what the hell happened, where is instincts went totally awry on him, and fell asleep. Deep into that sleep his woman came back to him and his anxiety and fears went away for a little while.