The Knight of Arcalund Book 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I must." Perversia said breathily. "He has summoned me to do his bidding in this realm."

Sir Carnos rewarded her earnestness and pursed his lips, gripping one of her plump ass cheeks with a gauntleted fist and spreading it, spitting on her lush bottom, soaking his point of entry. She moaned in response, nuzzling back against him. He gave her ass a firm iron slap, which elicited a yelp of utter glee from the sultry little devil. "I'll tag that ass when I'm ready. I'm running the show here, remember?" Tugging on her hair, the Succubus nodded, tears streaming down her face at the truly yummy pain. "Bound to his word, hmmm?"

"Yes, I cannot question a command that he gives me."

"And he summons you how often?"

"What does it matter!? Penetrate me!" Perversia pleaded, feeling the warmth of ten inches so close to her puckered asshole.

"Answer me!" The Knight of Arcalund looked back to Gomezzer, who was struggling to stand to his feet, leaning against one of the black pillars of his monolith fortress. Sir Carnos gave the back of her head a firm, open slap that seemed to quell the Succubus' rebellious streak.

"He must..." She panted for breath like a bitch in heat. "He must summon me anew with his vile Black Magics every evening to maintain sway over me."

Sir Carnos smiled, bucking his hips and drilling her ass brutally with his lance-like cock. Perversia gave out a needy cry, weeping with joy as the Knight of Arcalund began to savagely ass-rape her, his free hand reaching under her to clutch one of her bobbing, massive tits, clutching it so tightly, pumping it each time he speared her delectable rear, grunting loudly with each pleasurable drag he took inside her. "Black magic, hmmm?" Sir Carnos grinned. "Does he fuck you like I do? Huh, does he?"

Perversia's voice was a gasping, awed little whisper. She had dreamed of their first meeting in the tent. It seemed like ages since any lover had done the things to her that Sir Carnos could. She shook her head frantically, weeping a steady stream of tears, half of them of joy, half of pain. "NO! He...he never...MmmpH!...Touches...me!"

Sir Carnos stared down at her gorgeous, fat ass, bobbing and slapping against his crotch as he made such fine use of her slick asshole. He released her tit and the grip on her hair, instead clutching both of her arms in a vice like grip, holding them back, steadying her in place as his hips conquered her plush little body. "Shame, poor little thing like you. All you want to do is be used like the worthless slut that you are, and here is some grungy old maniac who can have you do ANYTHING against your will, and he doesn't even wish to thank you with a good old fashioned ass-fuck." This was not lovemaking, dear reader. This was mating at its finest, the young Knight plowing the Succubus' ass with broad, stern strokes that sent her entire body quaking, her mountainous tits hanging over the ledge of the balcony, flopping and clapping noisily together as he pumped back on her arms. His wrecking ball like sack was beating, pounding against her clit each time he buried himself in her sleek hole and she loved every second of the pain, of the abuse. She could barely speak, words mixed with helpless gasps and frantic pleas. "I am bound...to his word..."

"Of course you are, dear...of course you are..." Sir Carnos threw his head back, he gripped her arms so tightly that he could have sworn a lesser girl's might have broken. A sudden rush of tension flooded his body, and then in one sudden, unbelievable release of tension, he let out a groan so loud that it seemed to come from a titan rather than a man. Perversia's beautiful, mysterious emerald green eyes bolted open widely and she met him decibel for decibel, her tiny asshole being ravaged by the biggest, most voluminous cumshot that she had ever, ever experienced.

_________________________________________

"Ugh...my head...what happened?" Smokesnort, Steve, or whatever alias he was going by today said, clutching his head with a weak claw.

"You must have passed out, those infernal hands squeezing the life from you." Jazga said, helping usher the Gold Dragon Whelp to his clawed feet.

"Carnos?" Smokesnort said, looking around in a daze.

Savolt the warhorse shook his powerful head from side to side, signaling that the Knight was not near. The doors to the massive tower had closed long ago, separating the foursome from their gallant and Knightly friend. Lindi weakly found her footing, her delicate frame was bruised and gently squeezed, but not too badly injured. She let out a loud yell. "Carnos!"

Her voice echoed through the barren Gomizon wind.

She looked to her companions and shrugged. "Do you think he's..."

A loud, bellowing moan filled the air, the sound of a man and woman engaging in the absolute most perverse and enjoyable naughtiness imaginable. Smokesnort looked up towards the top of the tower, his keen vision making out two figures in the midst of some earth shattering coitus. The Gold Dragon Whelp sighed and dusted off his shoulder. "No, Lindi. He's doing just fine."

__________________________________________

Cum.

Warm, tingly cum leaked in thick streams down Perversia the Succubus' supple, milky white thighs as ten inches of stiff cock slithered free of her tight, well-used ass. She collapsed to the floor of the balcony, shivering and sweating, a used lump of tits and ass. Her silky batwings fluttered and twitched as she panted for breath after such a thorough fucking. Her tail, lazy and sated, thumped against the blasted stone floor as she looked up at Sir Carnos with wide, adoring eyes. He reached to slip his prick away, but the Succubus reached out and placed her warm hand on his. "Please...let me taste it?"

Never one to refuse such an offer as a girl willingly going ass to mouth, Sir Carnos palmed Perversia's head and lulled her hungy lips towards his throbbing member. She parted those succulent black lips and moaned throatily as Sir Carnos began to bob her head languidly on his massive tool, stiffening almost immediately in her mouth as he let out a soft, pleasant little sigh. "Mmmmm, you've earned it, sweetheart. Taste that ass." He turned to see Gomezzer, who had seemed to regained his strength in the meanwhile. The Warlock was staring at the Orb of Orgov, gathering all his strength. He was smiling giddily, the thoughts of the magical powers rushing into him filling the Warlock with joy.

Clearing his throat loudly, gathering the Warlock's attentions, Sir Carnos spoke out, steadily bobbing Perversia's head up and down his shaft, her sleek, sweat soaked bob stuck to her sex face, her slick titties bobbing back and forth as she purred and cooed as she sucked his cock. "Going to start your ritual soon, hmmm?"

Gomezzer gave a disgusted snort at the Knight who would rather chase carnal pleasure than true power. "Soon I will be strong enough, yes..."

"Don't you want to wait till Perversia here is finished? Don't you want to revel in your victory with her and all that? I mean, she helped you thus far, no? Want her to stop sucking me off and bask in your moment of triumph?"

The Warlock threw his spindly hands. "Bah! What do I care for her, she is but a pawn in my plan! A replaceable, weak minded trollop! She has done nothing but fail me! When I am all powerful, I will tear her wings off and flay her alive, and she will praise me the entire time for it-"

"Because she's bound to your word...right, right." Sir Carnos repeated. Perversia's heavy lidded eyes opened and she darted a lethal glance at the Warlock Gomezzer for his harsh words. Carnos patted her on the head as she slobbered and yacked all over his ass-flavored cock. "Don't worry, baby, I still think you're...mmmm...swell..." He began to more vigorously pump the Succubus' phlegmy mouth, thick white ropes of it sloppily oozing from her slack lips. She mewled in pleasure at the affectionate, but condescending gesture. "Oh, and Gomezzer? One last thing..."

The Warlock closed his eyes and let out a sigh at the talkative Knight. "What is it!?"

"Well, I was just wondering..." He gave a sudden shiver and clutched Perversia's head roughly, forcing her to swallow his cock down to the hilt. She immediately vomited on his intrusive prick, warm, sultry waves of clear, frothy goo splattering on the Knight's lap. "Oh, just one minute, Gomey..." Sir Carnos closed his eyes and came in Perversia's mouth, the Succubus's eyes widened and rolled back into her head, her throat working to swallow all that salty jizz, much of it pouring out of her mouth in sticky waves. Snot poured out of her nose, bubbling and mixing with all the other goo as Sir Carnos finally pulled his dick out of her mouth. Perversia collapsed again to the floor, semen leaking from the corners of her mouth, her eyelids fluttering dreamily. Sir Carnos unsheathed his sloppy cock and returned to his conversation with the agitated Arch Warlock. "Sorry bout that. As I was saying...I was just wondering..." His voice was far from playful now, and he took bold, broad steps towards Gomezzer.

"Well? What!?" The Warlock snapped.

"I was just wondering how a practitioner of Black Magic like yourself is going to benefit from ingesting all the ARCANE magic in the world? I mean, you'd have all that power, but no idea how to use it. You'd still be the same old Warlock, now wouldn't you?"

"Gomezzer's mind raced and he balled his slender fingers into quaking, bony fists. "I...I would learn how to use Arcane magic from the girl you travel with! She is an Arcane Wizard!"

"Well, she WAS an Arcane Wizard, that is." Sir Carnos shrugged his broad shoulders. "I mean, I don't know how much you can learn from a Wizard with no magical power whatsoever..." Sir Carnos smiled slyly. "Face it, Gomey, you ingest that orb, and you'd have two big magical nuts and no way to spunk your load."

Gomezzer turned a deeper shade of green as he realized the Knight's words were true. "So, it seems we need to renegotiate a little here..." The Knight reached out to clutch the Warlock by the throat sternly. Gomezzer gasped and hissed, shielding his face with his sickly green hands.

"You'll break your Knight's oath if you slay me!" Gomezzer hissed.

"Oh, I'm not going to slay you. See, your power over Perversia is in your Word, remember? So if I, well, I dunno, break your jaw, then you won't be doing much casting at all, will you? And come time to renew your magical hold on her, you won't be able to bind her, and she'll have free will to get revenge on all the mean things you said about her just now, you see where I am going here?"

Gomezzer looked to Perversia. "Protect me, Perversia! Kill him while my word still holds power!"

Perversia the Succubus could not disobey, and she reached lazily for her lethal whip, trying to stand, but only stumbling back to her knees. She crawled weakly towards Sir Carnos, all the threat taken from her. "Aw, I don't think that's going to do much good, Gomey. See, I wore Perversia out, and her belly is full of heavy cum, so I'm afraid she won't be too terribly good in a fight right now. Ready to lose some teeth?" Sir Carnos reared back a gauntleted fist. "Or do you wish to...compromise?"

_____________________________________

"I know!" Smokesnort the Gold Dragon said enthusiastically. "Savolt can kick open the tower doors!"

"You fool!" Jagza intruded. "That horse would crumple to entire tower and Sir Carnos in it!"

Lindi, always the mathematically inclined one, chimed in on the topic. "She's right, Steve. Why don't you fly up and go in through a window or something?"

The Gold Dragon whelp shook his pointed snout. "My wings are too badly bruised from being hugged and groped on by those skeleton hands! I couldn't even hover if I wan-"

"LOOK!" Lindi's shrill voice cut through the Dragon's complaining as an intense wave of light pulsed out from the top of the black tower before them. It was a brilliant display that would put any 4th of july spectacle to shame. Brilliant, crackling energy flew wildly from the tower, spreading out in all directions, wave after wave of this luminous force streaking through the bleak sky. A small sliver of this energy quickly arched down and shot straight into Lindi, who seemed to absorb the blast rather than become vaporized by it. She winced and shielded herself, squinting her eyes tight as the others watched in slack jawed astonishment. "My...my magic...it...it's back!" Lindi excitedly yelped, putting her slender hands to the sides of her head. "All my spells, everything! I remember them again!" She assertively, gestured towards the door, flush and renewed with her temporarily absent powers. "Stand back, I'll open this door!"

Seconds before she was going to cast her spell to fling open the bleak doors of Gomezzer's tower, they did the job for her. The two large doors flung open, and Sir Carnos Goldmorrow strode confidently through the gates, dusting off his hands as if he'd just finished a light session of sparring rather than fending off the ever-vile Warlock known as Gomezzer. "Who's hungry?"

Carnos' party gawked at his sudden triumphant exit. Lindi was first to congratulate him, bouncing up and down in place, running out to leap against him, lacing her scrawny arms round his neck and kissing his face passionately. "Sir Carnos! You did it! I have my magic back! The world has its Arcane magic back!"

"Whoa, whoa, easy there, Lindi!" Her weight was negligible to the athletic Knight, but he was ever adept at feigning injury to improve the legitimacy and drama of his legend. "Just gone done with one HELLISH battle in there! Gomezzer was one tough cookie, but something tells me that he'll never ever bother anyone again.

Sir Carnos mounted his bold and powerful steed Savolt and made up one heckuva story about his exploits in the blasted tower. He fended off legions of skeletons, hordes of demons, invading extra terrestrials, and even a frenzied badger before he got to Gomezzer, who stood 10 feet tall and had legs the size of treetrunks. After besting the wily Warlock in an arm wrestling contest, the brave Knight of Arcalund clutched the orb of Orgov in his bare hands and tore it apart, single handedly freeing the arcane energy himself in a dazzling display of strength. He was also underwater while he did this, chained to the bottom of a sharktank. The resulting explosion killed every shark in the tank but left the Knight remarkably unscathed. Gomezzer, humbled and defeated for the first time in ages, shriveled up into a puny old bitter Warlock who was forever bound to his tower, unable to ever trouble the good people of Arcalund with his infernal mischief. The party listened with much enthusiasm and good cheer, all except Smokesnort, who could clearly see through the mounting piles of Dragoncrap that the young Knight was laying on so artery-cloggingly thick.

___________________________________________

That nite was peaceful for all but Lindi the Wizardess, who sat up in her tent all nite, practicing for her latest spell. She went over the intricate motions again and again with her hand, mouthing the words to her spell. Confident that she had memorized it properly, her hands went into action in conjunction with her soft words, and in one flourish of a gesture, the spell was completed. She peeled off her bulky, ale-mug thick glazes and to her amazement could see perfectly clear! She immediately gathered up a mirror and investigated the effects of her spell. Gone were her two beady, tiny little drab brown eyes and in their place were to almond shape, thickly lashed and vivid green ones, already laced handsomely with a permanent coating of light blue eyeshadow. She hopped up and down excitedly, finally retiring for the evening, one step closer to becoming a fitting conquest for our hero. Surely after her final ritual, she would be able to properly thank the Knight of Arcalund for all he'd done for the wizarding community, as well as for her. She drifted to sleep dreaming of all the times he daringly saved her from danger, tussling with man eating plants and clockwork machines and great giant shrieking vultures! Surely such bravery deserved to be commended...

_____________________________________________

The Gold Dragon called Smokesnort feigned sleep, going so far as to usher forth a ridiculous false snoring noise to convince the others he was really asleep. What was Lindi doing in that tent for so long!? He kept one eye open and waited for her to finally get to sleep before the Dragon Whelpling scrambled over to his companion Sir Carnos and shook him roughly by the shoulder. The young Knight woke up with a dreamy smile, undoubtedly thinking of his intense second go-round with Perversia the Succubus. "Hmmm? Smokesnort? What do you want? I told you-Lindi is not going to dissect you..."

"Spill it, stud!" The Dragon Whelpling poked the slumbering knight's side with a sharp talon. "You can fool everyone but me with your ten foot Warlocks, shark tanks and extra terrestrials-What really happened in there?"

Sir Carnos Goldmorrow sat up and made certain that the others were asleep before confiding in his old scaly friend. "It was simple. The Orb of Orgov collected arcane magic. Gomezzer is a Black Magician. You can't control two different types of magic. He was trying to become a god by ingesting all the arcane energy in the world, but a fat lot of good that would have done him, because he has no idea how to cast an arcane spell, only a black magic spell, you follow me?"

"No offense, old pal..." The Dragon tried to break this easy, tapping a talon to his chin. "But...well, you're a moron, how did you figure all this out?"

"Well, I fucked the information out of Perversia, his succubus. She told me Gomezzer had power over her because of a spell he cast. His word was law to her. So after giving her the screw of a lifetime, she was too weak to defend her Master. She wasn't too keen on him to begin with, but HAD to serve him due to his word of power over her, right?"

"You 'fucked it our of her'?" Smokesnort rolled his eyes. "Disgusting, but yea, I'm with you."

"So anyways, I get Gomezzer to gloat about his plans and get all high and mighty, right? He totally trashes Perversia right in front of her face, calling her a lackey and all that. THEN I drop the bomb about the flaw in his plan."

"Okay..."

"So then I grab him, threaten to knock all his teeth out."

"Classy."

Now it was Sir Carnos' turn to roll his eyes. "We made a deal that I couldn't kill him and he couldn't kill you all. THINK, Smokesnort! How could he keep Perversia, who he just humiliated and belittled right to her face under control with his WORDS if he had all his teeth knocked out?"

"Ooooooh, I get it."

"Right! So we made another deal. He kept his teeth in exchange for reversing the effects of the orb, which was useless to a a magic user like him to begin with anyway, and he promised to never, EVER pestering anyone outside of his tower again. And BINGO-Mission accomplished."

Smokesnort the Dragon hated to admit it, but he was impressed. "Nicely played." He patted the young Knight on the shoulder.

"Thanks, pal!" Sir Carnos couldn't remember the last time his friend had complimented him, and gave a really silly looking smile at the unexpected kindness. "Now get some sleep! When we get back into town every Mage in Arcalund is gonna be all about thanking us!" Sir Carnos' bright, exuberant smile slowly dimmed. "I guess. I guess this is going to be a pretty big score, till I screw up and blow all the reward money and them I'm back in a cave fighting Bone Goblins and junk..." He gave a weak smile.

Smokesnort gave his friend a playful wink. "If you want to know the absolute truth..." He leaned in closer. "I always thought Bone Goblins tasted particularly delicious."