The Köntlicher Files Ch. 01

Story Info
A man's grasp of his wife's libido isn't always the best.
8.2k words
4.56
14.8k
23

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Köntlicher Files Chapter 1: Edward and Molly

Copyright 2012, 2020 Lisa Summers

The Köntlicher (pronounced: kōn-li-shay) Institute is affiliated with a major Midwestern University, and dedicated to the study of heterosexual relationships disrupted by apparently aberrant behavior by the female partner. Most conclusions are derived from statistical data; however, this data is supplemented by anecdotal submissions from the partners themselves, and can often be illuminating. We have gathered some of these anecdotes, and will publish them here from time to time.

Edward's Story:

A few years ago, I took a position with an accounting firm that handled several Fortune 500 companies, but which seemed to have a 'homey, family-like' atmosphere. My immediate boss, Allison McKenzie is a mid thirties, sophisticated Easterner from New York. Honestly, when I first met her, and for six months after, I found myself visualizing her when I jerked off - she's that hot. She's got short, black hair, cut in what they call a pixie cut, model's looks - a really great complexion, nice, even, white teeth, green eyes, a really nice twinkle in her eyes when she smiles.

You can tell that she's honest, and genuine. She lets me go on out of town assignments that pay a little higher than regular work - that's pretty important to a guy with a growing family (see my later comments!) She's a good boss, always listens to my complaints - though I do find her attention wandering to her computer monitor during our longer conversations. That's dedication to the spreadsheet, I guess. Or, I could try to be a little more interesting, I guess.

She's also got a smokin' body - not big tits or anything like that, though. She's medium height, medium tits, but they sit real high like on porn stars. Her ass is bigger than medium sized, but god, I could visualize it sitting on my face, and I'm in heaven. That's one of my favorite fantasies - her plopping that hot bottom on my face. I can definitely say that I would eat out her ass, and her pussy, until she screamed out my name.

I know it sounds like I'm some kind of pervert, and a bad husband, but I'm really not. These are all fantasy things, in my head, and never coming out. The only reason I'm putting pen to paper here - well, you know what I mean - is that this will never be seen by anyone but your researchers, the psychology and counseling people, right? Good.

And I know that it sounds like Allison's the issue here, because I'm talking about her first. And in a way, I guess it is. Or rather, it's my infatuation with her, my crush, that I think is coming in between Molly and me. I think maybe that she's mad at me, jealous of Allison, when she really doesn't have to be.

Our love life, that's Molly and me - Allison and me is a non-starter, ha ha - is pretty conventional, I guess. We make love once a week or so. I'm not sure if that's going to change, with the baby on the way. Yeah, Molly's pregnant, we just found out (well, she admitted it to me - I pried the surprise out of her.) Funny, you think she'd have been dying to tell me. Oh well, women!

We'd fuck the normal way, or sometimes with Molly on top if she couldn't cum the other way. But I guess my very favorite way is doggy style, with me doing her in her pussy from behind. I like that way because I can pretend I'm doing her in the butt, though she'd never actually allow that. She says that way would hurt her, and she thinks that it's nasty and dirty in the butt.

So, I guess I admit here that sometimes I visualize it's Allison, my cute boss, and that I'm fucking her in the ass. Molly and Allison look a lot alike, body size wise, but Molly's got long, curly hair, like a model, it's feminine as hell, where Allison's is short, and of course, Molly is blonde and Allison a brunette.

And really, I know that I'm the problem, and why you people are studying us. Somehow I've let Molly sense that I have a crush on Allison. I'm pretty sure that the baby is going to bring Molly around to realizing that she's the only one for me.

Molly's Story:

He's not going to see this, right? Okay.

I'm pretty sure that Edward doesn't have a clue what the situation between us is. He thinks that his problem is that I'm annoyed because he fantasizes about fucking his boss, Allison McKenzie.

His real problem, though, is that his boss, Allison McKenzie, is fucking me.

I guess I need to explain further.

He had been working at [redacted] Associates for less than a year, when the Christmas holidays rolled around, as they often do.

"Not only do I have to be there, you do too." Edward said.

"But I hate Christmas parties," I said. "People get drunk and obnoxious, and you've said that most of the people you work with are dweebs."

"Very true," he said. "Nonetheless, it's expected. Besides, you've got to meet my boss, Allison. She's amazing." I felt a shiver of fear. He was a little too excited about a female coworker. I remembered what had broken up my parents' marriage - Dad cheating with a secretary.

"This must be how it starts," I thought to myself, though fears like that are usually groundless. It's the person they don't talk about who ruins your marriage, right?

"I'm not sure if I have anything suitable to wear," I said. Edward just looked at me.

"I'm sure it's just, basically, casual." I had a vision of me showing up in jeans, and every woman there wearing a cocktail dress.

"Look," I said. "If you want me to go, you have to find out exactly what the other women will be wearing. Exactly - you're an accountant, you know what the word exactly means, okay?"

"And then you'll go? Fine," he said.

Eventually, he came up with a cogent description of what his female boss, and two of his more intelligent seeming co-workers were wearing, so I settled on a Chelsea & Violet sequin lace dress in black. It shows nicely with my hair, and it really shows my legs off nicely, as well as my toned back (and I'm sorry if it sounds like I'm bragging, I don't really think I have much to show off, that dress just happens to hit my few assets!)

The party itself was nice, no one seemed to get too drunk, ie, falling down drunk, but most people seemed to be pleasantly buzzed. Edward's boss turned out to be just as he described her, surprisingly - men usually aren't very good at noticing things. She was intelligent, and really funny. I found myself liking her, in spite of myself.

That's why the subsequent events caught me by surprise.

I had to pee, so I went to the small ladies room - one of those two stall, very elegant bathrooms that you find in higher class meeting facilities (obviously a small meeting facility!) It was nicely appointed, and clean!

I was seated, with my dress pulled up and my panties down (is there another way to do it?), when I heard the door open. Thinking nothing of it, nor of the hand testing my stall door to see if it was locked, I was shocked when my stall door did swing open! And standing there, was Edward's boss, Allison.

She had a bemused look on her face.

I said, "Um," not knowing what else to say, other than "Close the fucking door, please" - which would have been rude. As I waited for the concept of closing the door to percolate up to her brain (and I was becoming disappointed at her apparent dumbness), instead, she laughed, brought her cellphone up, and snapped a couple of pictures of me on the fucking toilet!

"Very pretty," she said, cryptically, and closed the door. Then she left the restroom. I was stunned. What was she thinking? Was she thinking at all? I had to go and make sure she wasn't going to do something stupid with those pictures.

I hurriedly wiped myself, pulled up my panties, washed my hands and went looking for her. I found her getting herself a drink at the open bar.

"Why did you do that?" I hissed, not caring that she was my husband's boss.

"Would you like a drink?" she said, turning and smiling at me, and handing me a white wine, the same thing I'd been drinking all night.

"What? No!" I said, irritated. "Why did you take my picture in there? I demand that you delete those pictures!"

Calmly, she responded, "Keep your voice down, and drink this, or I'll have no choice but to show people that you attract over here, just what it is that you're complaining about."

I stopped, then angrily grabbed the wine glass and swallowed it in one gulp.

"Fine," I hissed. "Now, destroy the pictures."

"Let's talk first," she said. I just glared at her.

"Tell me about yourself, Molly," she said. "I really, seriously want to get to know you better, and your husband was rudely dominating your time. I think that you and I could be great friends."

Only slightly mollified, I responded. "Well, that's a terrible way to 'get to know me,'" I said. "Please destroy those pictures."

"I promise you that they will be deleted," she said, smiling, and bringing her hand up to lightly caress my cheek. "You had a crumb there," she said, then, "and I will let you be the one who destroys them, okay?"

The shot of wine mellowed me out a little, combined with her reassurance. But before I could say anything, she said, "Where did you go to school? High school, I mean..."

I took a breath and tried to look at her in a new light. "That's a gorgeous dress," I said. "Is it a designer?" It was an embroidered lace mini dress in see-through ivory, with cap sleeves and a scoop neckline completed by a fitted bodice and a straight skirt.

"Yes, it's by Sherri Hill, and thank you so much. I adore her dresses." She smiled.

"What schools did you say..." she asked, smiling. I took my eyes off her beautiful dress, and focused on her original question.

"Oh, um, The Virgin Mary Academy," I said.

"That's a Catholic girls' school, right?" she said.

"Yes," I said.

"And college?"

"St. Ursula's College," I replied.

"Co-ed?" she asked.

"No, a girls' college," I said.

"We have so much in common," she said, smiling. "I went to all-girls high school and college, too. Not Catholic, but otherwise..."

"I had a roommate who was really, um, interested in girls. Did you ever have to deal with that?"

I thought back to my days at both. "Yeah, there were a lot of girls, actually," I said.

"Yes, the same for me," she said. "You know, you're really a darling person. Do you suppose that we could get together for lunch some time? And please, forget that I'm Edward's boss."

"Well, I suppose so," I said. I completely forgot about the pictures until later, I was so flattered to be asked to lunch by his boss.

"Wonderful," she said. "I'll call you sometime."

"Hey, you."

We both turned at the voice intruding on us. It was my husband. "Well, I came over for a drink, and what do I find? My wife and my boss talking together - nothing good can come of that!" We all laughed.

"No, we were just discussing your shortcomings," I quipped. I guess I was still just a little on edge, and also a little drunk. Allison glanced at me.

"Nothing to worry about, Edward," she said with a smile. "Molly is really lovely, you're very lucky to have her as your wife." I know it was just party flattery, but it still feels nice to have a beautiful woman say something nice about you that isn't detectably catty.

"Well, I'm glad to hear that you two get along," Edward said, "I hate having to make hard choices, ha ha." I didn't say anything, but I was very angry. Any anger I might have had toward Allison for her picture prank, was now slowly transferring to Edward.

The atmosphere was cool at home, and I begged off when Edward tried to make love, telling him that I didn't feel well, and might be coming down with something.

"Are you going to be okay?" he asked. "You know I have a two day audit at a client's..."

"I'll be fine," I said. I could just stew over his attitude for two days.

****

The next day, I thought about my conversation with Allison, and her questions about school, and her implications of 'girl - girl' relationships. They certainly existed, and with one exception, I avoided them.

I had pledged to a sorority on campus at St. Ursula's, and I found that I really, really liked my sorority sisters. I made it through pledging, and even the hazing, up until the initiation ceremony. Keep in mind that initiations are pretty much just a formality - the hard work occurs during pledge year and of course, hazing.

During the initiation ceremony, we were required to wear beautiful, but very revealing nighties, negligees - whatever items of intimate apparel they gave us, then to spend the night with three of the sorority sisters, either one at a time, or all three at once, whichever they chose. In my case, the three girls, all juniors (I was a sophomore) decided that we'd have what they called a 'gang bang.'

Needless to say, I was terrified. I had come from a modest, conservative family, and nothing that had come before during my entry into greek life had been at all threatening, just good natured pranks, and that sort of thing. My Big Sister, one of the three, assured me that it would be fine, but I'd have to learn to "let myself go, and submit to other girls.'

"We'll need to tie you up to the bed, Molly," Angela, my Big Sister, said. "You have my word that you'll be safe."

I trusted Angela, and the evening began. Angela and Lena were both petite, Angela was blonde, Lena a redhead. They both had slim bodies, small breasts and butts. Trish, the third girl, was kind of plump, taller than the others, with big boobs and ass, and dark brown hair.

The atmosphere in the room changed immediately once they had me tied up, as they started a fantasy scenario.

"I saw you with my boyfriend, kissing him...admit it!" one of them demanded.

"What?" I said. As far as I knew, none of them even had boyfriends.

"You little slut, flaunting your hot body to get him panting, get him to fuck you, take him away, we know just how to stop that!" another one added. Remember, the whole time I'm spread-eagled on my back, tied hands and feet to the bed, and wearing a sexy, skimpy peignoir.

"We'll give you a truth serum," the third said, producing what turned out to be 'Purple Jesus,' a combination of Everclear, vodka and grape juice. They gave it to me through a straw. I drank it because I'd had it before, and I wanted to get their silly game over with. As a result, I was a lot more relaxed than I had expected to be.

Angela started it off, by gently tickling my stomach, which was partially uncovered, the chiffon, flouncy top barely covered my breasts and a few inches below, and the pink panties below were so low rise that they barely covered my clit, much less my pubic bush.

"What a sweet little tummy you have, baby...so smooth, and warm, and soft..." I giggled as her fingernails lightly traced around my navel and the baby fat curve of my belly. "Does that feel nice?" I nodded, and giggled, from the effects of the booze, the wonderful feel of her caress, and my nervousness at not knowing what would happen.

Her fingers began to dip just a tiny bit under the waistband of the chiffon panties, tickling me there, and sending light traces of pleasure to my clit and pussy.

"What pretty curly and soft hair you have here, sweetie," Angela cooed, winding her fingertip inside some of my curls, then pinching the hair between thumb and forefinger and pulling lightly, making me moan. Yes, it hurt a little, but the pain somehow turned to pleasure so close to my cunt, which I could feel becoming wet.

"And the carpet matches the drapes, so we know that you're honest," she said, smiling, then impulsively pulled my panties down to mid-thigh, exposing my pussy. The back of the panties caught on my butt, though, so Angela slid her hand under my ass cheeks to free the material.

"Your bottom feels so warm and soft, baby" she said softly, bringing her lips close to mine.

"How does that sweet ass taste, and smell?" she whispered, placing her lips on mine and kissing me warmly, her tongue slithering into my mouth, licking inside my mouth, in a way that I found far more intimate than from even any guy. My pussy was buzzing from her words, and the way she was touching me. I moaned, and wriggled my butt.

"You like that, honey?" the redhead said, slipping her hand under my top, and massaging and squeezing my breasts, and lightly pinching my nipples. I groaned again.

"Yes," I moaned.

"Tell us how much you like it," Trish, the brown-haired girl said, her hands caressing me around my pussy.

"I like it...I like it where you're touching me, and pinching me, and kissing me," I moaned. "Please don't stop." I could feel myself cumming, and moaned and writhed with pleasure on the bed.

The three girls took out scissors and cut my panties and top off, leaving me naked. I didn't feel exposed at this point, I was far too aroused. I wriggled, allowing my breasts and pussy to be displayed prominently to their hungry eyes.

"If you untie me, I can show you how much I appreciate your attention," I said sexily.

"We'll see," said Angela. She untied one leg. "Spread your legs for us, show us your pussy and ass hole."

I moaned, and pulled up my one free leg, then one of the girls eased it back as I bent it at the knee, my wet pussy opening, and I could feel cool air between my butt cheeks too, so I knew that they could see my anus.

"So pretty, baby," the redhead said, her fingers tracing along my labia, then down to my ass. "But we want to see more." She then untied my other leg, and pulled that leg back too. I felt so exposed, but not a bit of shame or embarrassment, as my knees were pulled back on either side of my head, my ass hole and pussy open and easily accessible to their eyes, and fingers, and tongues and noses.

"What would you like us to do?" the plump brunette teased.

"Um, I'd love you to touch me there...and smell me, sniff my dirty holes, and lick me with your hot, long, pink tongues," I said teasingly, out of control now and hotter than I'd ever been before. I would do anything to cum, and make these wonderful girls cum.

I guess I gave them some incentive, as they began kissing, and stripping each other. I writhed on the bed as their beautiful bodies were exposed, sweet breasts, shaved and unshaved pussies, hot asses...I so wanted to be free of my restraints, so that I could caress them, lick them and kiss them.

"Oh god, please let me loose!" I begged.

"Why?" one asked, teasing.

"Because I want to fuck you, and eat your cunt and lick your ass hole..." I moaned.

"I think she's ready," one said to the others. The other two laughed and agreed.

Then they opened the door and another five girls piled in, all wearing just bra and panties.

"What's happening?" I asked, not sure.

"For your initiation, you're going to lick every girl's pussy and ass until they cum," Angela said.

"Every girl in the room?" I asked, wondering how I could possibly manage it.

"No, don't be silly," Angela responded. "Every girl in the house, including your fellow new sisters...all thirty five."

"Oh my god," I thought. Thirty five fresh young pussies, thirty five ripe, tasty female ass holes, all for me to lick? Could I do it? My doubts washed away when one of the other sisters who had just come in, kissed my pussy, fucking into my dripping pussy with her sweet tongue.

"Don't worry, baby, we'll be licking your cunt while each girl sits on your face...kind of keeping you motivated." The chain of pussies and ass holes began, the first girl sexily shimmying down her panties, letting me see her pussy and ass before she crawled on the bed, kissed me hotly, and whispered, "Make me cum, baby, and I'll squirt on your pretty face."

Then she sat on my face, facing the headboard, her wet little pussy squishing down on my nose and mouth, the perfume of her hot cunt filling my nose, the taste of her cream filling my mouth. She wriggled around on me, wetting my face and cheeks from her creamy pussy alone.