The Krampus

Story Info
Morrigan gets what she deserves for missing Christmas.
2.5k words
4.1
11.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RopesBunn
RopesBunn
21 Followers

"Come on, Morrie, you know mom and dad would love to see you."

"Stop it, Rue. I'm not coming home for Christmas," Morrigan sighed, itching to hang up the phone.

"I just don't get the big deal - it's one night!" Rue whined, her voice crackling over the phone.

"Look, I didn't get it off. I got new years off, so I'll be up then. You'll understand eventually, when you have to work to live."

This conversation had played out many times as the holidays approached, and Morrigan was getting sick of hearing it. Her sister pleading with her to come home, Morrigan explaining that she can't, and finally, animosity from a teenager.

"I do get it, Morrie! I have a job too! But I put this family first!"

"You're sixteen, you don't get anything yet. Your job supplies you with money for Starbucks, not rent money or gas money," Morrigan retorted.

"You're such a dick."

Morrigan groaned and rubbed her hand down her face, "Don't be like that, Rue. Don't say stuff you don't mean."

"I do mean it. If you're not coming home for Christmas, don't bother showing at all. We're better off without you anyway."

Morrigan swallowed, her eyes beginning to sting, "Stop it, Rue. You're hurting my feelings for real."

"Good. I hope you get what you deserve," Rue growled.

"Ok, Rue. I'll talk to you once you've gotten a hold of yourself."

"Fuck you."

Morrigan pulled the phone from her ear. Yup, she hung up on me. Frustrated, she tossed the phone down on her bed. Of course Morrigan wanted to go home for Christmas, but she really couldn't afford to miss work. She had really been hoping that Rue would understand, but her sister was naive and emotional. Morrigan hoped that eventually Rue would look back on this and get where she was coming from - but she had a feeling it wouldn't be until she herself had to make tough decisions like ruin Christmas or be evicted.

No matter what Morrigan did, it felt like it wasn't enough for her family. Even if she had come, it would have been tense. Rue would have been pissed off about something, her mom would have been sad about something else, and her dad wouldn't have bothered paying attention to the conversation enough to care. So, was it really Morrigan who was ruining the holidays by not coming? Or were they doomed from the start? Maybe Rue was right, and all that mattered was showing up.

It didn't really matter anyway. It was twenty days until the twenty fifth, and even with all that time, there was no way she could get rid of this shift. Admittedly, she hadn't really tried to ask for it off, but she wanted to seem dedicated. That's how you get ahead in life, sacrifice.

Morrigan was confident in her choice, and knew her family would forgive her. But still, I hope you get what you deserve. What an ominous bitch. What she deserved was a raise for working on Christmas.

Morrigan left for the Kitchen, ignoring her phone's beeping. She assumed it was Rue sending more inconsiderate messages to add to the bad note the call had ended on. Morrigan flicked on the kettle and grabbed a mug, deciding she could make her own Christmas spirit with some hot chocolate.

"Shit, it's really coming down out there," Morrigan murmured, watching thick clumps of snowflakes floating down towards the ground.

The water began to boil, fogging the window above it and filling the kitchen with warmth.

"What is that?" Morrigan squinted, wiping the steam from the window. A dark silhouette stood at the edge of her driveway. It looked human in nature, standing on two legs, but the edges of the dark figure appeared to be covered in hair, with horns protruding on top.

"Oh hell no," Morrigan whispered, hurrying to her door to ensure it was locked.

After confirming the door was locked she ran to the bedroom, grabbing her phone, and returned to the kitchen to get eyes on the figure.

"Fuck!" she whimpered, unlocking her phone. The figure was no longer at the end of her driveway, but she could see a trail of footprints in the snow in the direction of her house. One in the shape of a hoof and the other the shape of a foot.

"No, no, no, this is not funny!" Morrigan hastily opened the phone app and began entering the emergency response number.

Before she could finish entering the number, her phone began ringing.

"Rue, this is not a good time! There's a man outside my house!" Morrigan whispered into the phone.

"Let me in."

Morrigan's heart dropped, "Rue? What did you do to my sister?"

"I hope you get what you deserve," the voice replied.

Morrigan's hands were trembling as she listened. The voice was deep and gravelly. It felt unreal, inhuman.

"This is not funny. If this is some kind of sick fucking joke to get me to come home for Christmas, it's definitely not working!"

"Let me in, Morrigan."

Morrigan pulled the phone from her ear to hang it up. She wanted to call the emergency response and get someone to her and to her sister as soon as she could - but her phone was dead. There was no one on the other line - there had been no call at all.

"Let me in, Morrie."

"Oh my God," she sobbed, dropping her phone in panic.

"Fine."

The front door crashed open, tearing part of the frame away as it did. Morrigan fell to the ground, wrapping her arms around her legs in fear. She hoped that if she could make herself small, whatever was out there wouldn't find her, but she knew that was hopeless.

A moment passed before the clunking sound of a single hoof entered Morrigan's house. She covered her mouth with her hand, trying to silence any panicked breathing or sobbing. Morrigan squeezed her eyes shut, hoping it was a dream, hoping she would wake up. If it's this serious, I'll go home for Christmas!

Silence. The clunking had stopped, and for a moment, Morrigan thought she may have gotten out of whatever nightmare she was trapped in. A cold, sharp finger pressed into the underside of her chin, slowly moving her head up.

"Don't look so scared, Morrie. I'm just going to hurt you," the voice cooed.

Morrigan opened her bleary eyes and locked gaze with the face of a satyr. A half goat half man stood before her, with a long dark mane of hair. Two black and twisted horns grew atop his head, and a tail curled around from behind his fur covered legs. A leather belt rested low on his hips, and a bundle of branches hung loosely from the straps. One of his feet appeared to be rather human, while the other more similar to a goat's and his horrible red eyes bore into Morrigan's soul.

"What are you?" Morrigan asked, her voice quivering as she stared at the beast before her.

"I am the Krampus," the beast grinned.

Morrigan laughed shakily, struck with fear and confusion, "The Krampus isn't real."

"Then what am I?"

"I don't know."

The beast smiled a devilish smile and turned his head to the side, examining Morrigan's face.

"What do you know of the Krampus?" he asked, letting go of her chin.

"The Krampus is some myth about a creature that hits and eats children."

"Only the naughty ones," he corrected.

"That's still pretty harsh," Morrigan murmured.

"Are you naughty, Morrigan?" the beast asked, crouching in front of Morrigan.

"No! And I'm not a child either. I'm a nice adult. The Krampus would have no business torturing me even if he was real."

The beast gazed at Morrigan, his eyes contemplative.

"I don't believe you, Morrigan. I don't believe that you are good."

"I am!" Morrigan pleaded, though she was unsure why she was bargaining with a horrendous beast in her kitchen about whether or not she was a good person.

The beast shook his head, "I would not be here if you are good. And you would not deserve pain if you were not bad."

Morrigan was at a loss for words. How could she convince a mythological creature she was not deserving of torture.

"You deserve pain, don't you, Morrigan?" the beast asked, leaning in to whisper in her ear.

Morrigan felt her stomach turn as his breath tickled her ears. He smelled like a forest, and something about his piercing red eyes was somehow appealing. Her eyes flashed down to his clawed finger tips, and she couldn't help but wonder how they would feel running down her back.

"What are you going to do to me?" Morrigan asked.

"First, I will punish," the beast explained, leaning back, "then, I will feast."

The beast stood and held out a hand to Morrigan.

"Will you kill me?" she whispered.

"Of course not," the beast smirked.

"Alright," Morrigan took his hand and allowed him to pull her up.

Krampus pulled her to her feet with immense strength, as she figured he must have, considering she blew her door off its hinges. He continued to grip her hand as he led her to the bedroom. Morrigan wondered how he knew the layout of her home already but decided that it didn't matter anyways, as she was about to be tortured by a mythical creature.

Krampus let go of her hand and sat on the edge of her bed. His legs spread comfortably, and Morrigan felt like a guest in her own bedroom. His presence was overwhelming, and she knew he held all the power.

"What would you like me to do?" Morrigan asked softly. She couldn't understand why she was going along so willingly with this punishment or why she was so willing to obey what 'the Krampus' asked of her. But she knew that she wanted to please him, to make up for whatever she had done wrong.

"Undress. Punishment cannot be dealt with clothing in the way."

Morrigan's face felt hot. What kind of punishment was this? Despite her questions, she wanted so desperately to listen to what he said. She began sliding off her sweater, dropping it to the ground. Next she stepped out of her sweat pants and stood naked in front of the beast that had invaded her home.

"What now?" Morrigan asked.

"Come here," Krampus beckoned, "lay across my lap."

Morrigan felt tingles spreading across her body as she began moving towards Krampus. She was so excited at the thought of being bare across this beast's lap. To be totally at his mercy. Morrigan watched him pull the birch branches from his belt as she lowered herself across him.

His sharp fingers ran through her hair, scraping her scalp, "So obedient. I look forward to eating you."

Morrigan's heart pounded as she felt the branches scrape gently across her naked behind. She braced herself and closed her eyes, holding her breath as Krampus pulled his arm back.

"Are you ready, Morrigan?"

"Yes," she whimpered, though she wasn't truly sure she was.

"Good girl," Krampus purred.

Morrigan let out a cry as the branches hit her for the first time. They stung sharply, and she was sure the jagged twigs were going to leave marks behind. Krampus' warm hand ran across her reddened skin, and he hummed to himself. Morrigan relaxed, feeling the soft fur and skin soothe her ache.

Krampus removed his hand and swatted again, bringing the bundle of branches against her skin. There was no moment of soothing this time, however, as Krampus continued to cane Morrigan over and over. Morrigan yelped as the hitting continued, but she felt herself growing used to the sensation over time. Her flesh was raw, but as she timed her breathing with his unrelenting swats, she started finding herself enjoying the sensation. Morrigan moaned softly, her pussy growing wet as she clenched her fists. She wasn't sure how long the punishment was going to last, but Morrigan had a sick hope that his feast would be just as pleasurable.

The whipping stopped, and Morrigan heard the sticks fall to the ground.

"I'm impressed, Morrigan. You did a very good job," Krampus praised, running his hand across her ass once more, soothing the red and raised skin.

"Now, I am going to eat you, Morrigan," Krampus grinned, "lay back on the bed for me."

Morrigan obeyed. He had promised she would come out of this alive, and for some reason she believed him completely.

Krampus stared at her, his red eyes raking up and down her naked body.

"You look ravishing."

"I taste better than I look," Morrigan smirked.

"Is that so?" Krampus laughed.

Morrigan opened her mouth to reply when Krampus pulled her legs apart, exposing her wet pussy to the cold air. The beast let out a growl and lowered himself down to her cunt, inhaling loudly and licking his lips.

"I have starved all year for a taste of you," he snarled.

A long red tongue unfurled from his mouth and snaked around Morrigan's pussy. Navigating her pussy desperately, liking every inch of her. Morrigan mewled, feeling him flick against her clit and dip into her hole. His exploration was vicious and fast, taking in all that he could as fast as possible.

Krampus ran his tongue in circles around her clit, sweeping over and around her as she cried out in pleasure. He was fast, powerful, and unforgiving in his feast. His tongue slipped lower, pushing into her cunt. Morrigan sobbed blissfully as his tongue moved deeper, caressing her from within. His tongue danced in circles in and out of her with great force as Morrigan gripped the bed sheets beneath her.

Krampus ravished Morrigan, grunting and howling as he fucked her with his tongue. His nose pressed into her as he continued moving deeper and deeper into her core. Morrigan felt herself becoming weak as her legs twitched and her hips thrashed against him. She screamed with pleasure as he continued feasting upon her. Her core was tightening, her insides swirling as her legs locked around his head, holding him in place.

Crying out once more, Morrigan clenched around him, squirting as she reached her orgasm. She felt him retracting his massive tongue as he sucked down every drop of her climax. Morrigan untangled her legs and panted as Krampus wiped his mouth. He stood and smiled at her once more before turning.

"Wait!" Morrigan called out, "Can I - how - will I ever see you again?" she asked in a haze of confusion.

"If you're naughty again," Krampus smirked before moving back to the bed and planted a kiss on Morrigan's forehead, sending her to sleep.

Morrigan's eyes snapped open. She was lying clothed on her bed, her phone next to her, full of messages from Rue. Morrigan rubbed her eyes, tired and confused - had it all really been a dream? She moved to sit up but found herself unable due to the painful welts on her behind. Morrigan smiled softly and opened her phone, shooting Rue a message.

"I'm not coming home for Christmas next year either."

RopesBunn
RopesBunn
21 Followers