The Lab Accident

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you smell that?" asked Kevin curiously as he carried Martina towards the bed.

"So? Jen must have an air freshener or something," replied Martina as she began to grind her hips against Kevin's, even off to the side Jen could see that the motion did interesting things to Martina's body and caused Kevin to step more urgently.

The pair shuffled towards the empty bed, not noticing that Jen was occupying her bed in the dark room, but honestly, Jen doubted they would have cared if they did notice her as, judging by the smell of booze wafting from them they were more than a little drunk. They dropped heavily onto the bed and Jen watched in amazement and more than a little envy as the big jock brought his hands down to Martina's shirt and pulled it up and over her head.

Despite the dark room, Jen could make out Martina's large perky breasts as the shirt came free. They were so large that even Kevin's giant hands could not cup them entirely. Her shapely breasts were capped with light brown nipples that looked like they could cut glass.

Martina whimpered softly as the large man began to kiss down along her neck, slowly working his way lower, down along the upper slopes of her bare breasts, and then stopping to concentrate on Martina's nipples. All the while Martina was frantically grabbing at his back and shirt, trying to pull it over his head as she ground her hips into him.

As frustrated as Jen was with Martina she had to admit, the woman was hot and the big man making out with her, while not exactly an intellectual, was not bad looking either. She took her lower lip into her mouth and bit down nervously as her hand worked its way downward, passing across her flat stomach (thank god! But how?), along her mons, and finally to rub gently at her little clit. It was so exciting to watch the two right there in the bed next to hers and her whole body felt like it was aflame with desire.

Kevin pulled away from Martina long enough to let her pull his shirt over his head, revealing his heavily muscled body which seemed to drive Martina crazy. She leaned forward and began frantically working at his belt while at the same time he dropped a hand between her legs to press and rub against her pussy through her tight jeans.

It took Martina only a couple moments to unfasten Kevin's jeans and when she did he leaned back, allowing her easy access as she fished out his rock hard member from his pants. Either Kevin had not been using steroids to get his muscles or their affect was greatly exaggerated as the cock that Martina flopped out of his pants looked like it should belong in a porn video. It was long and fat, easily longer than Martina's slim hand and so wide that her fingers could not close around it, a fact that become obvious as she began to work her hand up and down his shaft, "Oh fuck, I love this big dick, Kev," cooed Martina, her voice throaty with lust.

"Suck it, Baby," grunted Kevin as he leaned back further, showing off his muscular abdomen in the faint moonlight coming through the window.

Martina leaned forward without hesitation at Kevin's urging and took the head of his cock into her mouth while at the same time she did her best to wrap her hand around the base of his fat shaft. In moments she was bobbing up and down while slurping noisily on the man's meaty pole and Kevin was lost to the pleasuring running up his body.

Jen continued to work her fingers over her little clit, making gentle whimpering sounds that were lost on Martina and Kevin due to the noisy blowjob that was happening in the next bed. The heat in her body continued to build until Jen felt like she was going to explode when suddenly she felt something else. Her chest began to tingle and her first thought was that she was having a heart attack. She lifted a hand to find that her normally flat chest was not as flat as she remembered as with each indrawn breath breasts swelled larger and larger, already her breasts felt near the size of an orange and they showed no signs of stopping. She arched her back, pressing out her new breasts as they swelled past grapefruit size and pushed towards the size of honeydew melons.

Then, just as suddenly as before, it was not only her breasts tingling. Her entire body began to grow, causing her to writhe in place as her legs lengthened, shoulders broadened, and her butt firmed. She could feel her growing body sliding along the sheets of the bed and gradually the realization came to her that she was moaning loudly; she also realized she did not care. She was too far gone, lost to her own pleasure. Her head pushed against the headboard of her small bed as at the same time her feet extended past the end of the mattress, hanging in midair as they continued to inch further and further outward.

Jen drew in a ragged breath the growth ground to a halt Her head was pressed hard against the headboard while her feet, calves and knees extended past the end of the bed. Her chest, even on her newly enlarged body was impressive, extending well past her torso and still retaining some shape despite the fact that she was laying on her back.

Jen looked over towards the other bed to find Kevin and Martina staring at her with nearly identical, open mouthed, saucer eyed looks on their faces. At some point while Jen was distracted Martina had apparently stopped blowing Kevin so that she could stare at what was happening to Jen instead.

She opened her mouth to say something, anything to try and explain herself when the burning returned to her body with a vengeance. She curled into a fetal position, letting out a whimpering moan of pain as every muscle in her body cramped and flexed. Her muscles bulged as they grew firmer, toning her arms, legs, back, abdomen, and butt. With each beat of her heart they hardened further until they began to grow, tacking on pounds of solid muscle to her once frail frame, giving her the look of a fitness competitor that had spent years in the gym instead of years in the library.

After what felt like an eternity to Jen but was in fact only a few seconds the cramping pain began to fade and the burning returned. This time though it was concentrated just above Jen's soaked pussy.

The burning began to intensify, stealing her breath away as a lump began to press out from her mons. The small lump continued to lengthen and thicken, adding inches as it grew while veins began to crisscross its surface. A heavy ridge formed a few inches down and suddenly Jen could recognize it for what it was, a full fledged, uncut cock! Jen let out another small whimpering moan, this one tinged with horror, as her new cock continued to swell and lengthen. It grew larger and larger, six inches, eight, it showed no signs of stopping as it pushed past 12 inches, finally as it reached towards 16 inches the growth seemed to taper off, leaving the breathless woman with a towering pillar of thick girl cock that a stallion would envy.

Frantically Jen reached down below her massive cock, afraid that in all the growth it had stolen away her womanhood, only to sigh in relief as she found her pussy still there. In fact, it was completely soaked and as she placed her fingers near her opening it took all her willpower not to push her fingers inside and start fingering herself.

While Jen was exploring her new anatomy Martina gave Kevin's cock a few quick pumps of her hand before looking up to find him still staring slack jawed at Jen's bed. "Just ignore her and get my pants off. I don't care if she's watching, I want this big cock."

Jen pushed back the covers from her body and rose from the small bed. Jen's once baggy shirt now clung tightly to her large breasts which had lifted it so high that her chiseled abdomen and half of her perky breasts were uncovered. Her once comfortable athletic shorts looked to have been painted on and the gentle shape of her pussy lips could be seen forming a damp cameltoe. Her head nearly touched the ceiling and if someone had told Kevin that Jen was showing a mile of long smooth leg he would have believed them. The most shocking thing about her appearance though was the ragingly erect cock sprouting from her groin, a pillar of steel hard flesh, angled upwards by the band of her shorts and panties so that it rose upwards between her breasts, even on Jen's now giant body that massive cock looked out of place due to its sheer size and thickness.

"I think I've got a bigger one for you," said Jen, her voice deeper and richer than it was before. She moved across the room, pushed by instinct and the driving needs of her body, only thinking about what it would feel like to bury her huge cock in Martina's tight pussy.

"I'm not into dildos," stated Martina with more than a little contempt as she finally tore her attention from Kevin's cock to find her now giant roommate sporting an erection that would make a horse jealous. "H-how?"

"Does it matter?" asked Jen as she stood before Martina and Kevin. Her huge cock bobbed with her ragged breathing and with every breath Kevin could not help but wonder if her shirt would succumb to the pressure that was being exerted on it by Jen's newly enlarged breasts.

Martina drew in a deep breath, tasting that sweet order that seemed to fill the room now. She had every intention of responding that yes in fact it did very much matter. If she was going to play with girls it wasn't going to be with some nerdy Asian chick when her brain finally seemed to catch up with her eyes. Her roommate was bordering on a giant, with tits that made even Martina's own look average at best, and that cock... it was huge. She was not sure if it was the size of the cock, the alcohol from earlier in the night, or something with that wonderful sweet smell that had filled the room, but suddenly she found herself not caring in the slightest about the how's of the situation, like how had Jen suddenly found herself with a cock or how had Jen gotten so big. Martina's vision seemed to darken into a tunnel, leaving only the sight of the two cocks in front of her. There was no real comparison between the two, Jen was more than double Kevin's length and likely triple his girth and so Martina knew what to do. All she had ever wanted was a big dick to stretch her out, own her, take her and Jen's cock was the biggest she had ever seen. Bigger than she had even dared imagined.

Martina leaned forward and took Jen's huge log in both hands, cooing softly in delight, "Oh god, Jen, it's so big and hard. Where have you been hiding this?"

Kevin fell back in amazement as Martina moved from playing with his dick to sucking her giant roommate's schlong. He knew he should be angry, maybe even try and fight or run away, but for some reason he just could not bring himself to do more than watch the two beautiful women. He watched Jen in amazement as she reached up to her straining shirt with both hands and gave it an effortless tug. The sound of ripping fabric and popping stitches filled the room as the garment tore away to reveal Jen's large breasts. While their size was impressive their shape was equally so, they were slightly fuller on the bottom than at the top and set near enough together that even without support she had a valley of cleavage between them.

Jen's mind was too addled by lust to respond to Martina and Martina did not really care about the answer anyway. She shifted forward onto the edge of her bed so that she could bring her mouth to the tip of Jen's cock. Even just the helmet of the huge organ was too big for her to get into her mouth so she began to run her tongue up and down along the head, slurping up all the precum that was oozing from the slit. "It tastes so good," she moaned softly as she began to grind her hips down into the bed, trying to stimulate her soaked pussy while she lavished Jen's massive love pole with attention.

As Martina was admiring and tasting Jen's cock, Jen took a moment to cup her breasts in her hands and marvel at their size and firmness. Despite the size of her hands tit flesh flowed out between her fingers and around her palms. Not content with just being topless she reached down and with a lazy effortless motion tore both her overly tight shorts and her overmatched panties away, giving Kevin and Martina a look at her long, muscular legs and hairless pussy which nestled below the base of her gargantuan cock.

"Your turn," said Jen as she reached down to grab Martina by the waist and pull her closer. The Italian woman was as light as a child in her hands. Jen found herself having to be careful as she tugged on Martina's pants in order to keep from simply ripping them off. She was delighted to find Martina wearing a tiny black thong which was completely soaked and which had been veritably devoured by the soaked lips of Martina's pussy.

"Please," begged Martina as she reached for Jen's shoulders, pulling herself into Jen so that her naked body was pressed against the larger woman, allowing Martina's perky bell shaped breasts to be dwarfed by Jen's while placing her drenched pussy against the base of Jen's shaft, only the little thong separating their skin. "Please fuck me. I need that big cock inside me."

Jen let out a soft groan as Martina began to try and push herself forward and back along Jen's veiny shaft. The feeling of Martina's slick pussy against her new dick was amazing and Jen used her hold on Martina's hips to begin moving her forward and back more quickly, each stroke making her travel the entire length of her formidable shaft.

"Fuck me, Jen," begged Martina again, just the feeling of that huge cock against her needy pussy was drawing her towards the edge of an orgasm. "I need it, please!"

Not needing any more urging than that Jen lifted Martina from her cock and laid her on the bed. She had always thought Martina had huge boobs and as the Italian woman laid back along the bed and arched her back invitingly Jen could not help but admire their size and shape. "Come here," Jen said, her voice low and needy, reaching out to pull Martina towards her by the hips, huge cock settling along Martina's abdomen where it traced up to push against the bottom of her shapely breasts.

"Careful," said Martina as she stroked along Jen's cock with one hand, the other was pulling the soaked thong aside "I've never had anything that big inside me."

Jen pulled back to run the helmet of her monster cock along Martina's slit, coating her head in Marnita's juices while also coating Martina's labia with precum. Martina pushed herself onto her elbows to watch as Jen pressed forward. Her pussy gave way before Jen's monstrous pussy stretcher lips parting painfully slowly. The feeling was pleasure mixed with just a hint of pain as she was stretched more with just the head of Jen's massive cock than she had ever been before.

"I'm going to cum," moaned Martina as Jen managed to get the entire head of her oversized cock inside Martina's cunt. The feeling of being so full was simply too much for Martina to handle and as Jen pushed another inch inside of her, Martina's pussy clamped down hard and her body began to spasm.

Jen did not stop trying to force more of her huge shaft into Martina even while the other woman was spasming through an orgasm. Instead she used the added lubrication to sink a few more inches into her, "Oh god, Martina, you feel amazing," she moaned as she reversed direction, beginning to pull herself back out only to push forward into her again.

"Go slow," urged Martina, but Jen was too far gone to listen. Each forward stroke drove another inch of extremely thick, cock deep into Martina's already overly stuffed pussy, stretching Martina further, filling her beyond anything she had ever imagined. Martina's body clamped down hard on Jen's cock as each stroke triggered a new orgasm until they blurred one into the next and it was just waves of pleasure ebbing and flowing in rhythm with Jen's thrusts.

Jen left one hand on Martina's waist to help keep her in place while lifting the other hand up to cup Martina's large breast, exploring the feel of another woman's breasts as Martina's body bounced up and down with each stroke of Jen's huge cock. She looked down to see that somehow Martina had actually managed to take more than half of her thick cock, leaving a white creamy ring around it as if marking it for some sort of contest.

Yet while Martina was lost in the pure bliss of a seemingly endless orgasm, Jen still felt... unsatisfied. Like there was something missing and it was that feeling that drew Jen's gaze to Kevin.

Kevin had shifted to the edge of the bed, trying to give Martina and Jen enough room on the relatively small bed while at the same time still get a good look at them both. The sight of two gorgeous women having sex just inches away from him was amazingly erotic and likely would have been even more so had one of them not been sporting an erection that put him to shame. Still, he found his hand making its way down to his cock so that he could begin masturbating while Jen pounded and stretched Martina's pussy in ways that he never could.

While Jen continued to hammer in and out of Martina's little pussy she reached towards Kevin and to her surprise she managed to grab hold of his shoulder so that she could pull him towards her. Where Martina had felt light in Jen's hands, Kevin was heavier, more solid, but even so Jen managed with only a single hand to pull him near enough that she could lean down and press her lips to his.

The size reversal for both Jen and Kevin along with Jen's continued rhythmic thrusting forward and back inside Martina made for an awkward first kiss. It did not take long though for both to adjust. Soon Kevin's tongue was snaking out to twirl around Jen's as his hands began to explore her naked body, taking care to not impede her movements and to stay away from her fat cock, which quite frankly intimidated him more than a little.

The kiss lingered for longer than either of them realized, punctuated by the frequent moans of Martina as she shuddered through yet another orgasm. After a time Jen pulled back, chest heaving, breasts bouncing with her continued thrusting, as she moved her hand from Kevin's shoulder to his cock.

Jen had seen a couple of penises (aside from those on the internet) and they had all been much smaller than Kevin, still, she could not help but let her gaze glance from Kevin's member down to her own monstrous shaft. She clearly dwarfed him in every dimension. She had more cock sticking out of Martina than Kevin had overall, and while he was thicker than any man she had ever been with her huge appendage made him look slender by comparison. Still, Jen did not mind in the slightest. In fact, she was pleased with Kevin's size, large enough to be a very interesting change of pace, but not so large as to be difficult to manage, especially given her new size. She wrapped her hand about his shaft and, unlike her own cock, she was able to easily encircle Kevin's member. She gave it a few firm strokes before uttering, "I want you."

It took Kevin a minute to truly understand what Jen was saying and before his brain even had a moment to check in with his mouth he was saying, "Okay!"

Jen laughed as she leaned forward over Martina, shifting the angle that she was thrusting into the slim Italian woman, allowing Jen to see the bulge that the massive helmet of her huge cock caused along Martina's lightly muscled abdomen. The position also allowed Kevin, who quickly moved behind Jen, to see Jen's soaked pussy which glistened faintly in the light.

Kevin wasted no time as he placed his cock at Jen's soaked entrance and pressed forward. Unlike his first time with Martina which took a considerable amount of lube and patience to get his cock inside her, with Jen he slid right in. In fact, it felt more like she was sucking him into her deep love tunnel than it did like he was forcing his way in. Her cunt was hot and velvety smooth and from the moment he entered her it felt like her muscles were doing everything they could to coax a load from him, "Fuck, you feel good."