The Lab Assistant

Story Info
Candy gets risky at work.. and home.
9k words
4.64
46k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Still working on that beast of a story. This one, however, isn't exactly short. It is well-paced, though (I think) and gets harder as it progresses, so I hope you folks enjoy it. That said, I didn't edit this but once. Still, should be a fun read. Enjoy!

__________________

The Lab Assistant

I've lived in Brooklyn for three years. Though it was a 23-minute bus ride every weekday to Montell Laboratories where I worked, the 600-square-foot apartment I'd found was affordable and in a relatively safe neighborhood. I'd only just earned my Bachelors of Chemical Science at Ohio State when Montell Labs offered me a job with a modest, but fair salary. The thought of living in New York outweighed my desire to pursue my postgraduate education, at the moment.

Montell Labs was a private, venture-capitalist-funded, chemical research company. We were hired by companies to do things like concoct new cleaning agents or research and test chemical compounds developed by others in our field. At the moment, my specific group had been focused on a chemical solution that cleaned diamonds specifically. It was better than ultrasonic and supposedly, completely harmless. This stuff is probably boring to most people, but I enjoy it. All except for my lab assistant, Jeff Rooney.

Jeff is a creeper. A 36-year-old virgin still living with his mother, he's a hardcore nerd and not fit for most social settings. He bathed perhaps twice a week, was skinny as a rail, and tried desperately to act cool. Instead, it just came across as juvenile and chauvinistic. He made jokes about my bust size all the time:

"You know, this job sometimes requires one to lift over twenty pounds, but you have to do that all the time."

"You need a retractable microscope. Your tits are in the way."

"Got milk?"

The latter was something often said when he brought in his donut and milk every morning. He would, of course, shake the little milk box and smile, as if that were in some way appealing to me. What an ass.

Jeff's favorite thing was making fun of my name. Whenever someone said it aloud, "Candy," Jeff would say something like, "Yes, she is." or "Mounds, better than Almond Joy!"

It was true, I have very large breasts. However, because they are attached to a lithe frame, I think they simply appear bigger than they actually are. Still, they struggle to be contained in D-cups brassieres. Not to mention, my areolas and nipples are certainly larger than the average girl's and quite puffy, so I wear thick bras to keep "pokies" from happening. I don't particularly like people staring at them, as I wanted to be viewed as a professional, rather than a bimbo. For those who didn't get the memo, having big tits doesn't automatically make a woman airheaded and sexual, and I have always been proud to break the "dumb blonde" stereotype.

But Jeff wouldn't let it go, and droned on and on about my tits almost every day. I complained to Archie Jennings, the supervisor several times. He reported directly to Reilly Montell, the boss. Reilly was usually out schmoozing it up with clients, winning contracts, that kind of thing. Anymore, he had very little to do with research and development.

Reilly built his company from one small team that he directed in a tiny lab in New Jersey. That company grew to eight teams now working on the 12th floor of a lab in uptown Manhattan. The space was expensive and as I said before, he paid us pretty well, so of course he was busy securing new work to keep the money flowing. Archie, my supervisor, and Tony Moses were the two managers that oversaw the eight teams on the floor. How I wished I was in one of the labs Tony managed, rather than being stuck with Archie.

Archie was too meek to confront Jeff about his near-sexual-harassment issue with me. Archie had no intention of bothering Mr. Reilly Montell about it. Jennifer, my lab partner, told Jeff to shut up a few times, as she was as sick of hearing his sophomoric jokes, but that was the only defense I ever got from anyone.

Changing the subject a bit, I have a flat-mate back in Brooklyn named Benny Grime who is also a lab rat. I guess life can be a world of coincidences, because Benny actually worked at Montell for nearly ten years. Hard to believe that in such a large city, it panned out this way. "Small world," indeed. Benny and I never worked together, though. He left about three years ago, just before I started, to do his own thing. Benny wanted to be the next Reilly Montell himself, and he was convinced he had enough ideas to fund his dreams. With some financial backing from a wealthy uncle, he started his own business.

Perhaps because of our shared interests and close proximity, Benny and I became good friends these past years. He was only a bit older than me, considering I started school so late, but he was far more mature than most of my friends, which I liked. We shared at least one dinner a week and often watched movies together, yet we never dated. I suppose we thought it would breach some kind of code of ethics, considering our employment statuses.

Benny was handsome, over six-foot tall and in good shape. I certainly would have considered dating him had he asked. God knows, I could have used some action, but we kept the relationship platonic.

I had been working late this past Friday, spending far too much energy fending off Jeff for much of it, and I looked forward to going home, plopping off my shoes and curling up to some pizza and binge-watching a new show I'd discovered. I was headed out the door when Benny called.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked, juggling the cell phone, as I searched the deep pockets of my purse for my keycard.

"Nothing. Just wondering if you're going to be home tonight. I'm close to something big."

"Oh, yeah?" I was excited at the thought of hanging with Benny. It would be a nice break from putting up with Jeff all day.

"You're usually home by now, so I thought to call."

"Long day. Leaving as I speak. I'd love to hang out with you, though. Sure, meet at my place. I planned on ordering pizza."

"I'll order for us. Will have it ready when you get here."

Thirty minutes later, I was taking the elevator to my fourth floor apartment where Benny was waiting for me at the door, pizza in hand.

"Right on time! Pizza guy just left. Pepperoni and black olives."

"Sounds great," I said, unlocking the door. I opened it and threw the keys on the buffet, turning back to Benny. "Come on in. It smells wonderful. You mind if I hop in the shower first, though? Five minutes! It's been a long one."

"Uh, no. Go right ahead. Pizza will still be hot when you get out."

"Thanks, I need it!" I hung my coat as Benny walked into the kitchen and put the pizza box on the counter.

"Don't think you ever showered around me before. Want me to come back in ten minutes or so?"

"Oh, stick around. I'll stay covered. I'm a bit too self-conscious to strut around naked, so no risk there." I giggled a bit, teasing, even if what I said did touch on the truth. I'd always been a bit shy, perhaps the product of a slightly-puritanical upbringing.

"Alright, I'll watch some TV," said Benny, heading off to the living area.

A few minutes later, I was feeling refreshed and dressed in a t-shirt and sweats. Of course, I wore a bra. Without one, there was simply too much bounce. Not to mention, the "pokies" could be distracting. Unfair for any guy to be exposed to, I suppose.

Benny turned off the TV when I walked into the living room. He now had the pizza on the coffee table, with some paper towels and a couple of diet pops.

"Come here and sit by me. I gotta talk to you."

"Uh oh, this sounds serious," I said.

"Well, yes and no, Candy. I'm really excited, but you have to promise to not tell anyone. Well, at least not yet."

"We're talking shop? Really? We never do this."

"I know, but this is important."

"Alright, so spill it," I said, sitting next to him, tearing off a slice and placing it on one of the paper towels.

"I'm onto something, Candy. I mean it, but I need to tell you something else first." He paused. "I'm also broke. I have less than five hundred bucks in my account."

"What?" I exclaimed. I knew Benny lived modestly, but assumed his uncle paid for his living indefinitely.

"The money Uncle Richie loaned me is almost out. I can't ask him for any more. He lost his ass in that crash last year."

"That sucks," I said. "What are you going to do?"

"I'm hoping I can finally sell something. Look, I've been working on this chemical compound that mixes with cotton fibers. When charged with an electrical pulse, the atoms hyper-accelerate, yet... oh, how do I put this? They also stay in place. It's a bit difficult to explain. The compound bonds with the cotton fibers and responds to the charge, making the atoms that are comprised of the fabric spin at incredible speeds. Cotton is not a good conductor for electricity, but the compound is, and as it is soaked throughout the fabric, it works beautifully."

"Fascinating, but for what purpose?" I asked, curious where this was going.

"Candy, the atoms move so fast when charged, they are virtually impenetrable. It's like a flexible, lightweight super-shield, bouncing things right off it. Imagine this modified cotton material being bulletproof. Hell, grenade proof! That's what the potential is here. I mean, you can touch it. Feel it. But try to penetrate it? Forget it!"

"Oh my God, Benny, you actually created this?" I was floored at the possibilities of such a thing. If Benny was about out of money, this would cure all those problems, no doubt.

"Well, no, actually. In theory that is what it should do. The compound works fine on its own. When charged, it creates a bulletproof barrier just as I described. Unfortunately, it only bonds well to something it can soak into, like cotton. It can't stick to rubber or other non-absorbent fibers. However, the compound works a bit differently when mixed with cotton than it does on its own. Something unexpected."

"How so?" I asked.

"I think the atoms aren't actually active enough to work as intended. It's actually rather difficult to measure. I'm going to fix it, I promise, but still... the result is still rather amazing."

"So it works?"

"It does serve as a very protective layer, but it's not quite bulletproof. The problem is the side effect with the fibers. They disappear to the human eye."

"What?"

"All of it. The cotton-based clothing. It has the appearance that it vanishes! It's still there, but it just can't be seen."

I laughed loudly. "I'm sorry, Ben. So you're telling me that instead of inventing the next great military advancement, you've created clothes that can disappear in the blink of an eye?"

"Uh, yeah, I guess that's what I'm telling you."

I laughed even more and finally took my first bite. "Oh, man... well, I bet you could still sell that to someone, right?"

"Not exactly what I was hoping to do, but yeah." Benny laughed, too.

"So who would want such a thing?" I asked.

"Fredericks of Hollywood, maybe?"

He sounded serious. I laughed even more.

"So here's the thing," Benny continued. "I need a buyer or an angel investor fast, or I'm going to lose my lease. Can you help?"

"How can I help?"

"Well, I didn't leave on particularly good terms at the company. Reilly thought I was a star, you know, but unhappy. I wasn't unhappy. I just wanted to go on my own. Maybe my ego got in the way, I don't know, but that's beside the point. Anyway, if you were to show this to him, maybe you could convince him to reach out to an angel investor on my behalf. He's got connections. I can't even get in the door with anyone."

"I barely even know him, Benny." That was the truth.

"I know, but at some point you'll see him, right? Isn't he around some of the time during the week?"

"Yes, but...". I didn't like the idea of pitching my boss a competitor's idea.

"I'll give him twenty percent. It's a good offer!"

Only because it was Benny, did I agree. "Fine," I said. "But you have to show me it works. My reputation is on the line."

"How's this?" Benny asked. At first I thought I was hallucinating. Benny was naked except for his underwear, socks and shoes. One second he was dressed and the next he was practically the full Monty. I was impressed with six-pack abs. I had no idea he was so fit.

"Oh my god!" I screamed. "How did you do that?"

"With this," he said. He held a rectangular object that fit in the palm of his hand. Two small prods attached to its top. "It's like a micro-tazer. I just 'shocked' the clothes I was wearing. Everything but my socks and underwear were doused in the formula a while back. So this disappearance effect will last until I shock it again. Consider it something like an on/off switch. Each shock makes the compound active or inactive."

Interesting he used the word "shock" as that is exactly what I was feeling. Benny's gray cotton briefs did little to hide the healthy bulge he had been blessed with. I'd never have guessed had I not seen it with my own eyes. I wasn't a size queen, but that caught me off guard and Benny could sense my astonishment. He snickered and zapped himself again and this time I witnessed the tiny spark, though it made no discernable sound. His clothes instantly appeared.

After a brief pause, I finally said something. "You know, that toy you have could be used for nefarious purposes."

"How so?"

"Well, imagine some guy buys his girlfriend a new shirt that had been doused in that stuff. He could zap it and *bam!* she's naked."

"Hmm... I suppose it could happen. Hadn't thought of it."

It was then another nefarious, if not naughty thought, hit me. "Benny, how much of that compound do you have?"

"A lot. I actually have a five-gallon pail in my apartment." He paused. "Yes, I bring my work home with me sometimes."

I jumped off the couch and ran to my bedroom. A moment later, I came back with a sports bra, pink cotton panties, denim jeans, a white, long-sleeve cotton top. Typical stuff I wore to work, as it was casual back in the labs. I grabbed a spare lab coat from the foyer closet and threw everything at Benny's feet.

"Go soak those."

"Are you doing what I think you're doing? Are you crazy?"

"Want it to sell? Let me do this for you. Besides, I haven't done anything this exciting in years."

"You're crazy, Candy!"

"What the fuck? Only live once, you know."

I don't know why the thought of doing something so crazy appealed to me. I didn't like people ogling me dressed, much less naked. As I mentioned before, I'm not some bimbo. I've only been with two men in my entire life, in fact. As I've also mentioned, usually I am a modest person.

But this was different. I could - in the flash of a fraction of a second - appear completely naked to anyone and I could flash back in the next instant. It would totally screw with people's minds. I knew people ogled me, imaging me naked in their minds, anyway, letting their imaginations run wild. Especially that creep, Jeff. With this, I would have folks believing they were going mad. The idea of that was hilariously compelling to me.

"Benny, imagine this: I flash on and off while I meet with Mr. Montell. It will totally get his attention! And when I explain he's not seeing things, I know he'll help you out."

Reilly Montell was in his early 50s, but even his eyes were drawn to my breasts when in my presence. I nicknamed them "magnets" years ago for a reason, after all. Truth be told, I have never been truly comfortable with people ogling my breasts or cleavage, but I suppose I should admit that I am accustomed to it. I thought no less of Mr. Montell for doing so than anyone else. Knowing his attraction to me would work in our favor.

"Candy, you are the best!" Benny screamed, hugging me and dashing out the apartment. A minute later he came back carrying a large bucket. He popped the lid and said, "Once soaked, these clothes will always react this way to a shock. You better watch out for static electricity."

"Really?" I asked, as I watched him plunge the clothes into the liquid.

Benny laughed, nodding. "Yeah, it's pretty sensitive stuff, but you should be fine. You'll also always carry one of these around," he said, picking up his little tazer device. "Make sure you do when wearing these clothes, anyway."

"Will do. Do we need to hang dry them?"

"They can go in your dryer," said Benny. He began wringing out some of the pieces, back into the bucket. Some of it got on the floor. "Don't worry, it'll mop right up. Your wax floor is nonporous."

I picked up the wet clothes and walked them to the utility closet, tossing them in the empty dryer. I set it for 40 minutes and went back to Benny.

"Leave the shocker with me," I said.

"Fair enough. You'll test them out tonight?"

"You know I will," I said, giggling.

"Wish I could be here to witness it."

"Well, I didn't say you couldn't be." I almost feel a bit guilty, wondering if I had crossed a line. "But I am going to make this very brief!"

I couldn't believe this. I was about to flash Benny. It was so hot just thinking about it. How long would I keep it on? Or is it off? Hah! Finally, the reality of it hit me. Though I had a sexy figure, I was indeed a bit embarrassed by my large tits and nipples. They're atypical, to say the least. Still, no one has ever complained who has seen them, at least to my face.

"Promise me one thing," I said, as we waited for the clothes to dry.

"What's that?"

"Don't make fun of my tits. I'm a bit sensitive about them."

"Oh, please. I am sure they're great!"

An hour later, Benny was confirming that statement.

"Holy shit, Candy! You have a ridiculously hot body."

"Oh, please," I blushed. I had zapped the clothes on and off. Benny had only seen me for half a second, at most.

"Did it work then?"

"Of course it did, but I barely had time to process it!" He laughed.

"Okay, one more time!" I zapped it on and off again, this time paying closer attention myself. It was amazing how in one instant I was dressed and the next I looked completely naked. The shock's current shot through all the apparel instantaneously, as each piece was in contact with another: the lab coat to the t-shirt, to the denim jeans, to the bra and panties! I didn't even feel a thing, but there I was, appearing stark naked.

I looked (and allowed Jeff to look) a third time for about five seconds.

"This is so cool," I said, zapping the clothes back on.

"Indeed it is," said Benny. "Indeed."

"Oh, stop it. But thank you for the compliments."

"Do me a favor. Do jumping jacks while you zap yourself."

"You're crazy!" I exclaimed.

"Chicken," Benny said, laughing.

"I threw my arms to my side and huffed, just before jumping high in the air. I hoped my sports bra would hold everything together okay; otherwise, it would be quite a sight. I shocked myself on the second hop and instantly appeared nude. Two more hops, with Benny bursting in laughter, I went to shock myself again, but nothing happened. I quit jumping and tried again. And again. It wasn't working.

Standing there naked banging at the shocker, I must have looked ridiculous, when Benny finally said, "Candy, I think the battery is dead. Let me go get the charger."

He dashed out of the room and I stood there contemplating whether to cover myself in some way. Benny came back before I'd made up my mind, with a USB charger in hand. "It just needs to charge a few minutes," he said.

"Well, how long?" I asked. I began to cover up my breasts with my arms. Still, my ass and shaved pussy were on full display.

"About twenty minutes. That should give it enough juice for a few charges. Two or three hours for a full charge."

"Well, how many zaps can I get with the shocker on a full charge?"