The Lab Rats Ch. 04 - I Smell a Rat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi Mum, on your way to Aunt Becky's?"

"Yes, darling. I just thought I'd pass the train journey by talking to my children. Make sure they're OK with the situation with your father and me."

"Sorry, Mum, but I've got a lecture in 5 minutes so it will have to be brief. But, in answer to your question, yes, I'm OK with it. Daddy seemed to have accepted it when I spoke to him last night although ... umm ... he was a bit concerned that you had found someone else ... and that was why you were leaving him."

Saskia felt bad about lying to her mother as at no point had her father mentioned anything about there being a third party. She justified her deception by using it as a stalking horse to draw her mother out on whether she was having sex with Alex.

Rowan exploded down the phone at her.

"Oh for fucks' sake, will he just leave off about that. He should not be talking about that to you or Alex. I told him I have not been fucking some random stranger and will not start up a new relationship until we confirm our separation is final. Does he think I'm lying?"

"Calm down, Mum. I think he is puzzled by how much you have changed in the last couple of weeks ... since the wedding. I think he sees your sudden rapprochement with Alex as a counterpoint to the disintegration of your relationship with him."

Rowan could hear the suspicion in her daughter's voice. Saskia had tried to conceal it but her mother could tell so she tried to keep her own voice level as she attempted to steer the conversation to where she wanted it to go.

"Oh, sweetie, he's trying to get the sympathy vote. Our relationship has been disintegrating for years and I think he's jealous that I do have the solace of a new loving ... err ... improved rapport with Alex. However, I on the other hand have wondered whether he has been having an affair for some time given how uninterested he's been in ... err ... the physical side of our marriage. I have often wondered if I should plant some of those little spy cameras around the house to see whether he has anyone over now I've moved out. What do you think?"

Saskia was completely confused. She had been expecting some blowback on the anal sex comment to Alex but where was her mother going with this? Spy cameras? WTF? The marriage was over and getting proof that her husband was having an affair would not get her any better divorce settlement given the UK no-fault divorce laws.

"Umm ... I don't think Daddy would have been doing that. He loves you and wouldn't do anything to hurt you ... especially not cheating on you."

She grinned to herself.

'Up yours, Mum, you cheating cow!'

There was a pause before Rowan replied and her voice was clipped.

"I'm sorry but I don't have the same faith in him as you do. The more I think about it the more I would like to find out if he has been playing around. Do you have any idea where I can get some little Wi-Fi cameras and how to set them up?"

Saskia was dumbfounded and her voice was harsh.

"You want me to help you spy on my father? That I will not do and shame on you for asking me! Even if I would help you I have absolutely no idea how to do it anyway. I suggest you ask Alex as he is the most techie one among us. You know I can hardly change a plug on a kettle. Anyway, I have a lecture to go to. Bye Mum, we'll speak later. Love you."

Rowan was about to say something conciliatory but the call was disconnected before she could answer and sat staring at her phone in bemusement.

Why did Alex think that his sister knew something as she would appear not to have the capability of bugging the house? She would have to wait until that night to find out.

Saskia's also sat and looked at her phone in puzzlement. What on earth was her mother going on about spy cameras for? She mulled the question around for a while and then a knowing smile spread across her face.


Chapter 36

The picture was even more explicit than the one that Alex had received on the night of the wedding as he could see the purple vibrator buried deep into Rowan's wet pussy and the jewelled head of the butt plug glinting in the light of the flash. His mother was obviously in private and ready to talk ... unless it was the unlikely scenario where Aunt Becky was the one taking the picture!

Alex laughed and then paused as the thought of his gorgeous mother and equally hot aunt indulging in some incestuous sapphic activity. He was not into lesbian porn but the idea of Rowan's blonde head buried between her sister's thighs as she ate her out, was incredibly erotic ... especially if he was fucking his mother from behind as she did it. He shook his head to dispel the vision and pushed the button for a video call. His mother responded immediately and he could see the mischievous smile playing on her lips as she answered breathlessly.

"Got you attention then, did I? It's OK by the way, I've put my earbuds in so Becky can't hear what you're saying."

Alex grinned in reply.

"You know what the sight of your wet pussy does to me and the butt plug ... well that just is the sexiest thing I've ever seen you wear."

Rowan's voice was low and sexy.

"What? More than the dress at the wedding night or the bikini on Saturday? If I didn't know better I would say you have a thing for my arse!"

"You bet your arse I do ... doh ... excuse the pun ... but I can't wait to pull that plug out and replace it with my cock."

"Patience darling ... I need to start using the bigger one first or your wonderful dick will split me in two. Anyway ... why are we back to talking about you fucking my virgin arse already ... and what was the story about the spy cameras?"

Alex spent the next couple of minutes explaining about the brief conversation with Saskia and his conclusion that she had spied on their activities over the weekend but Rowan was less convinced.

"I spoke to her after your message and she gave no indication that she was upset ... which I'm assuming she would be at the thought of you and I ... err ... fucking ... and she claimed to have no clue about how to set up a WiFi camera when I asked her if she could do it to spy on Mike."

Alex was stunned and slightly annoyed.

"Hang on Mum, let's get this straight ... you asked her to help spy on Dad with hidden cameras? Why?"

"Why what, darling? Why did I want to spy on your dad or why did I ask her?"

"Either ... both."

"Well, I thought I would draw out any knowledge about cameras ... it seemed like a good idea as both she and Mike are suspicious that I've already met someone and even my sister is of the opinion that I'm getting laid ... "

Her voice dropped and became a sexy growl.

" ... which I am by the way ... well and truly and I miss that lovely cock of yours ... my purple friend is definitely no substitute."

She changed the angle of the phone to show her hand moving slowly back and forth as she thrust the vibrator in through the clasping lips of her swampy vagina. She moaned softly.

"No ... this is not the same as feeling your body against mine ... of the grip of your hands in my hair .. or on my hips ... or holding my ankles open so you can push deeper into me ... your lips on my hard nipples ... or your teeth biting my clit ... fuckkk ... baby I'm still going to come ... just from the thought of you doing me ... of your cock deep in my pussy ... filling me up ... me wondering if you will make me pregnant this time ... fuckkkk ... I want you baby ... so bad ... I love you so much ... fuckkk ... yesss ... yesss ... yesssssss ... oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck ...!"

Alex watched with growing arousal as his mother brought herself to a shuddering orgasm and he freed his aching cock from the confines of his boxers and stroked the engorged length with one hand and held the phone so that his lover could see what her erotic display had done to him.

"Look Mum, I'm so hard for your sexy body ... to feel me buried deep in your tight cunt or down your throat ... fuckk ... your throat ... Jesus ... that first time in the chamber ... I'll never forget how good we were together ... I fell in love with your sexy body that night and I will always love you ... and all the times since ... my cock craves your body ... I crave you ... as my lover ... my partner ... fuckkk ... that's so fucking sexy ...my mother playing with herself with a dildo buried in her cunt and a butt plug in her gorgeous arse as I stroke my cock ... "

Alex continued to slowly stroke his hard shaft as he watched Rowan start to play with the swollen nub of her clit leaving the vibrator embedded in her pussy. He was so close to coming but wanted to explode at the same time as his mother came for a second time so slowed down.

"Fuckkk ... Mum ... I'm so close ... just tell me when I can come ... with you ... when you're coming tooo ... ohh fuckkk!"

"Sooon bbaby ... I'm so close ... so close ... fuckk yess ... yesss ... yessss! Come with me darling ... fuck meee!"

"Comminngg Mum ... commiiing ... fuckk ..yess!"

The two lovers writhed on their respective beds as shattering climaxes ripped through them before they slumped back against the pillows; their phones dropping from limp hands. Rowan was too tired and sated to notice the creak of a floorboard outside her room as her sister, who had caught the last part of the phone call, turned away with a knowing grin.

'Good for Rowan, she is getting laid ... well and truly by the sound of it. I wish I knew who was on the other end of the line as he sure seemed to be pushing all her buttons!'


Chapter 37

Saskia let herself into her brother's apartment with the key he had given her when she had stayed with him previously and never requested back. She made her way to his bedroom and looked around for the best place for the tiny camera and finally placed it in what she hoped was an unobtrusive position. She got out her phone and used the app that she had been given to link the camera into Alex's WiFi network and make it accessible from the internet. She logged on to the camera and checked the field of view and saw that the whole of the bed was in shot. She giggled to herself that if they were really having sex then the bedroom would get some action even if they did it all over the apartment as in the visions she had at the cottage.

She took her time with the setup as she was confident that she had enough time before Alex came back from work. She had rung him the day before, ostensibly to apologise for her previous weird behaviour, to find out what his schedule was like on the pretence that they could get together for a meal.

"Sorry, Brat I'm up to my eyes this week as it is year-end coming up soon and I need to make sure that my team's numbers are maximised. I'm not even going to be able to have an early Friday getaway. Anyway, Mum's here next week so we can have a family get together."

Saskia had paused and decided to be bitchy.

"What and be ignored while you two exist in your new mutual bubble of happiness."

She realised it had come out all wrong and had sounded more jealous that bitchy. Alex had laughed self-consciously.

"Aww, don't be like that. Don't you think that it's good that Mum and I are ... ummm ... in a bubble of happiness ... to use your words rather than where we have been for the last few years. After all, it was you that set last weekend up and what a ... err ... success it turned out to be."

Saskia's thoughts were X-rated as she saw the hallucinations again.

'Too fucking successful if you ask me.'

"Yes, but I don't want to be the third wheel on your new-found relationship."

Alex was worried that raw nerves were in danger of being touched and tried to end the conversation.

"Anyway, I have to go but I'll call you Sunday when Mum gets to my place and we can arrange a date."

'Once you've fucked each other senseless you mean!'

The call had ended but it had at least convinced Saskia that his flat would be empty the following day and started to prepare accordingly.

Saskia had been puzzled by why her mother had started on about spy cameras but eventually realised that it must have been because they thought she had been spying on them over the weekend as a result of her comments to Alex about anal sex.

They thought she had bugged the place!

She was stunned by the fact that she had only made that comment based on the vision of them in the kitchen at the cottage but how on earth could that have been true?

Was all the psycho-babble reasoning that she had given herself when she was experiencing those hallucinations actually on the mark? Had she really seen replays of what had gone on over the weekend between Rowan and Alex ... and if so ... how?

Eventually she decided that it didn't matter the hows and whys of it all but she did need to prove whether they actually were fucking each other and the spy camera idea appealed to her. However, she had no idea how to get hold of one or how to set it up so she could see what was going on ... but she knew someone who could. She also knew from past experience that there was a price to pay to get it but sighed resignedly and walked up the stairs of her student house and knocked on the door of the bedroom of the resident techie-nerd. A voice laden with suspicion answered.

"Who is it? What to you want?"

"Umm ... it's Saskia ... I need a favour."

She heard a chair moving and then heavy footsteps approaching before the sound of a bolt being withdrawn and the door opened to reveal the obese figure of one of the most unappealing members of the male sex that Saskia had ever met.

"Hi Ewan, can I come in ... I ... umm ... need some help ..."

The lips in the fat face broke into a salacious grin and the beady eyes burned with a triumphant smirk as he stood back to let her enter before closing the door behind her and sliding the bolt shut.

"No problem so long as you do me a favour in return ... you do know what favour I'm talking about? The one you have steadfastly refused so far."

Saskia swallowed and nodded curtly.

"Yes, you fat fucker! I'm perfectly aware of what you charge ... but unfortunately I don't have time to go and do the online research myself. I need this done today so I'm desperate."

Ewan's delighted grin grew broader.

"Desperate I like ... that's just put the price up ... it's now one immediately after you tell me what you want and before I agree to do it and one before I give you whatever equipment and instructions you need ... assuming I can do it."

Saskia was aghast.

"So I have to blow you even if you can't solve my problem."

The fat face smiled evilly.

"Yup ... take it or leave it."

She harrumphed but knew that she was between a rock and a hard place. She reluctantly nodded and Ewan's fat face broke into a shit-eating grin as he pumped his fist.

"Yesss ... result ... right ... what do you need?"

Saskia made up a story that a friend was worried that her boyfriend was cheating on her so wanted to check if it was true by placing a spy camera in his bedroom. Ewan asked a few more questions about whether the feed needed to be streamed live or recorded, what sort of WiFi was available and where the camera could be hidden before he said he had enough information. His salacious smile got wider and his voice became demanding as he sat down on the edge of his bed.

"On your knees ...bitch!"

She reluctantly got down on her knees in front of him and he put both hands on her head to force her into the position he wanted but she angrily slapped them away.

"Don't fucking touch me! I swear I'll bite your cock clean off if you touch me while I'm doing it and don't even think about trying to face fuck me!"

Ewan became contrite and stammered an apology as Saskia started to undo his trousers. She gagged as the strong smell of long-unwashed male body became apparent.

"Fuck! Don't you ever shower? You smell disgusting!"

Ewan was unabashed.

"Take it or leave it ... get me hard and blow me ... you will swallow by the way ... none of this spitting out or facials ... although maybe I'll come on your tits next time ..."

Saskia looked angrily at him.

"There is no way you are seeing my tits let alone coming over them. Now let's fucking do this before I throw up."

Ewan slid his trousers and underpants down over his fat thighs and the smell of his body odour became stronger as he spread his legs wider to allow Saskia access to his small, but fat, cock. She summoned up as much courage as possible and reached for it with a hesitant hand and bent her head forward to tentatively touch the head with the tip of her tongue. Fortunately it didn't taste too disgusting and she opened her mouth to suckle the crown. Ewan moaned in delight as he looked down at the blonde hottie who was sucking his cock. It was an experience he thought would never happen after she had slapped his face when he he had suggested it as a recompense for setting up her new laptop at the start of the term.

Saskia felt Ewan's shaft swelling in her mouth and she started to take it as deep as she could to encourage him to finish as quickly as possible. She could feel him flexing his hips to force more into her mouth and she gave a squeeze to his sweaty ball-sack as a warning to back off as she continued to just bob her head up and down his shaft.

She had no intention of doing anything other than make him come as quickly as possible as she tried to divorce herself from the reality of giving a blow-job to this disgusting slob of a human being. She tried to imagine it was someone who she really wanted to make love to with her mouth and was disconcerted when her brother appeared in her mind. She was even more confused when she had a vision of her mother kneeling beside her.

'Isn't his cock magnificent, darling. You could see why I was hooked from the moment I had it in my mouth the first time.'

Saskia was momentarily thrown off balance and stopped moving her head as she tried to process the information by questioning her mother.

'What are you talking about? When would you have given Ewan a blow-job?'

'Oh ... silly ... not Ewan ... just think that's Alex's yummy cock you are sucking. See if you can take him deeper ... he loves it when I get it past my gag point ... that first time in the chamber was where it all started.'

'What chamber? What are you talking about?'

'Don't worry darling just take him as deep as you can. I love making him come ... his cum tastes so delicious.'

"Why the fuck have you stopped, I was close then?"

Ewan's coarse voice broke into Saskia's thoughts and she hurriedly started to move her head up and down and didn't even object when she felt Ewan's hands on the back of her head as his hip thrust started again. His fat cock filled her mouth but he was not long enough to reach her gag point and she buried her nose in his sweaty pubic hair and held it there as he groaned out his approaching climax.

"Fuck ... fuck ... Jesus I'm going to come in your slutty mouth ... fucking blonde bitch ... too good ... fuckkkkk!"

With his hands holding her in place she had been worried that she would suffocate if he came too much but need not have worried as he relaxed after a few miserable spurts which she swallowed without too much retching. Her mother's voice interrupted her thoughts of relief that her ordeal was over.

'If that had been Alex you would have drowned ... he comes so much ... '


Chapter 38

The 5 days passed interminably for both Rowan and Alex but eventually her taxi pulled up out side his riverside apartment in the centre of York and she hurried to the front door and buzzed his number and the door released almost immediately. She giggled to herself as she pushed in through the front door.

'Anyone would think he was eager to see me!'