The Ladies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH MY GOD! I'M CUMMING!" Hono moaned out as her head came up.

I had Risa's left nipple between my fingers softly rolling it back and forth, while my right fingers slowly rubbed her wet hard clit in smaller circles.

"Risa, do you like it like this or do you want me to do something different?" I asked as I dipped into the juice flowing out of her pussy to make it easier to rub her clit.

"This is so good, JKun. My husband never touches me like this." Risa groaned back at me. "Squeeze my nipples and tits harder, please. You're making me so wet."

We watched together as M started to move her body, slowly down under Hono, as they both licked at each other's bodies. Miki was still very slowly sliding the dildo in and out of Hono's wet pussy. Risa and I could actually see the juices shining on the dildo every time it was pulled out.

Yumi had gotten up and had grabbed the vibrating egg that was used on her pussy and walked over to the other three ladies. She stopped and turned Miki's head so they could kiss. Risa and I watched as Yumi slipped her long tongue into Miki's open mouth. Miki's was slowly sucking back and forth on it like it was a long skinny cock. We also noticed that Yumi was using Hono's pussy juice on her thumb to get it wet and slippery which she moved up and easily slipped it into Honoka's asshole.

"Risa Chan, have you ever played with yourself while making your husband watch, but not let him touch you until you were ready?" I whispered in her ear as her moaning increased.

"Never, I don't know if I can do that." She replied.

"Try it sometime. You are very sexy and I bet watching you finger your own pussy would be very hot. He'll love it." I told her as my fingers left her hard clit and I slipped three of them into her soaking wet pussy.

"Good...Very good...Jkun, I'm very close to cumming...Make me cum, please." Risa begged as her juices cupped in my hand.

"NO, not yet." I told her as I pulled my fingers out of her open pussy. "I want you to take control. What do you want to do? What are you thinking about? What is it that you want to try? Don't tell me! Don't ask me if you can do it! Just take control and do what you want with my body.

Risa spun around and looked into my eyes. I smiled and nodded my head as I took her face in my hands and slipped my tongue into her waiting mouth.

"Really? What I want to do?" She asked shyly.

"Anything. You are the boss. You are in control. If you do something I don't like, I'll let you know, sexy." I reassured her.

"Lean back, close your eyes, and spread your legs more." She quietly ordered me, which I did immediately.

I felt her slide down my body stopping to kiss and suck on my nipples, which made my cock even harder. She then kissed down my stomach, while at the same time she took my hard cock in her small hand and started to jerk it up and down very slowly. Then her lips and tongue left my stomach for a few seconds before I felt her start kissing and licking just the very top of my very hard cock.

"I want to watch, Risa. You are so sexy and good at doing this." I told her as I opened my eyes, to see her eyes looking up into mine as she continued to kiss, lick, and suck around the head of my cock.

"That's it, Risa. You are so good at that. Keep making love to my big hard cock, baby." I encouraged her more.

This must have had the desired effect because Risa start to really lick up and down and around my shaft. She also started to suck more and more of me into her mouth leaving lots of saliva to flow down over my shaft, balls, and asshole.

I reached to her back and gently got her to move, and turn to my right towards the left side of the bed giving the camera at the head of the bed a great view of her ass and wet pussy.

"Risa Chan, turn your head a little and you can watch the girls at the same time as you are making me so hard." I told her, reaching my right arm under her body. I was able to play with her small hanging tits and also reach to her very wet clit and pussy. I was so thankful that she had a shorter build.

From this position both Risa and I could watch what the other three ladies were doing to Honoka. And with the mirrors everywhere we could see everything.

Miki was fucking the dildo in and out of Hono's wet pussy faster and harder than before making her moan on every in stroke. Yumi had abandoned Hono's ass so Miki was now fucking her there with two of her fingers. Risa and I could clearly see Hono's pussy juices flowing down the inside of her right leg.

Yumi was lying on the other side, on her stomach now, so that she was able to kiss Hono and lick at M Chan's pussy and ass with that amazing tongue of hers. Every time Miki pulled back out of Hono, this would cause Hono to pull on M's legs, lifting her ass off the bed, which let Yumi drive her tongue deep into M Chan's ass or pussy, while Hono would attack M's clit. M must have been attacking Hono's clit while she was getting fucked hard by Miki because Honoka was getting closer to her next orgasm.

"Fuck me in the ass, Miki. Please fuck me in the ass, I'm so ready to get fucked in my tight little asshole." Hono was groaning every time her mouth lifted off of M's pussy.

"Risa Chan, baby, you are so good at sucking my cock. Do you want me to cum or can you help me slip my big hard cock into Honoka's sexy tight ass?" I looked down at her and asked as she turned her head to look back at me.

"FUCK ME...FUCK ME...FUCK ME..." Was continuously coming out of Honoka's mouth now.

"I want both, Jkun." Risa smiled up at me. "But if you let me drink your cum, will you be able to fuck Hono's ass later."

I just turned my head back and forth to show her that I probably couldn't do both.

"Come on, let's make her pass out." Risa said reluctantly releasing my cock from her mouth but not her hand.

We both got off the bed and moved down the side to get next to Miki, I grabbed Miki's right nipple in my fingers pulling and pinching it. When she turned to look in Risa and my direction, I just nodded to her that it was time to deflower our sexy little girl's virgin ass.

Risa let go of my throbbing cock and slid a condom on me, then she got a bottle of lube, that Miki had close by, splashing some all over my cock, after rolling the rubber on me, and then over Miki's fingers in Honoka's ass. I got on the bed in a position that as soon as Miki pulled out of Hono's wet pussy I would be able to drive into her tight little asshole.

I slapped Miki on the ass and she popped the dildo out of Hono's pussy, giving me the room to get behind Hono where Risa grabbed my cock and put the head of it in the tight spot left by Miki's fingers. I pushed my cock forward watching as the head disappeared into Honoka's tight round hole. I now have Risa watching on one side of me, Miki had gotten on the opposite side to watch, and M Chan was directly below with the greatest view of my cock, as it buried itself deeper and deeper into Hono.

"OH JESUS, MIKI THAT FEEL'S SO FUCKING GOOD. YOU'RE MAKING ME FEEL SO FULL." Hono was screaming as my cock finished filling her asshole.

"It's not me, little one. You're getting your sexy little ass fucked by a big hard cock." Miki moved forward to whisper in her ear.

I was in a standing position with my legs spread, with holding onto Hono's sexy hips. "Relax baby girl and enjoy the ride. Let me know if it gets too much for you." I told her, as I slowly started to pull my cock back out of her, stopping as the base of my crown appeared. I waited a couple of seconds and then started to slowly push back into her deeps.

"SOOO BBIIIGGG JKUNNNN. OHHHH...THIS FEELS SO GOOD...UMMM...I CAN FEEL EVERYTHING...OH MY GOD, THIS IS SOOOOO GOOODDD." Honoka was moaning. Everybody wanted to watch Hono take her first big hard cock in her tight little asshole, so all the ladies had abandoned the pleasure positions they were in and gotten on the bed around her. Yumi was on her left with Miki and M Chan was on her right with Risa.

I bottomed out for the fourth time before I slowly started to pick up speed and fuck her ass harder. That's when M Chan got next to my ear and whispered, "Get her in the Reverse Cowgirl position. We have something special in mind for her."

"AHHHHHHHH...UMMMMMMM...I'M SOOO CLOSSSEEE. FUCK MY TIGHT LITTLE ASS, JKUN. FUCK ME IN THE ASS." Honoka moaned as I got down on one knee behind her. I kept slowly pushing my cock all the way into her and slowly pulling it all the way out, keeping just the tip inside her. Miki helped by adding lube every few minutes.

I buried my cock into Hono's ass as far as it would go, then I reached my right arm under her and grabbed her big hanging tits and nipples between my thumbs and fingers. I then rolled us to the left getting us down on our sides, but continued to roll Honoka's sexy little body up on top of mine. She was stretched out on top of me with her big tits pointing straight up into the air for all to see. In this position the camera looking towards the middle of the bed was behind us, we were now facing the wrong way.

"Yumi Chan, can you move the camera behind us to the other side of the bed please. I want Honoka to be able to see this later, and watch her sexy ass eat up my big hard cock." I instructed her. When the camera was moved the ladies jumped into action.

M Chan and Miki were the first to react by taking her arms and pulling her up into a reclining position. They then got her to put her arms behind her, onto my chest, and then had her spread legs wide open.

I reached under her, grabbing her small tight little ass in my hands, so that I could help lift her up and down onto my cock. Now we were in a position to have some fun.

"Ohhhh... this position is so good...You are so deep...Fuck me and make me cum, please, Jkun." Hono said as we started fucking again.

I started out by again slowly lifting her off my cock and then letting her drive back down onto me. As we picked up more speed I got to watch her big tits bounce up and down on her chest using the mirrors above the bed.

As Hono and I got into a good pattern of me fucking her ass, the other women attacked. Risa got her right tit in both of her hands and the hard pointy nipple in her mouth, sucking on it very hard. M Chan grabbed her left nipple, and was biting on it and squeezing her big left tit. Then M Chan's left hand slide down to play with Hono's wet pussy and my cock, she was rubbing us both building our excitement. Yumi got up over the both of us with her long legs, and squatted her wet pussy onto Honoka's mouth, by grabbing Hono's head in both her hands. That's when I had to change my view from the ceiling mirrors, to look down between our bodies and watch as my big hard cock slide up into Hono's very tight hot ass. Miki came last with a long skinny strap on dildo hanging down between her legs.

I could see Miki lying on her stomach trying to lick at Hono's pussy and clit, but with the way we were bouncing each other, this turned out to be impossible.

Honoka and I were fucking each other really good, when I started my outstroke Hono would use her legs and pull away from me, then when I reached the outer limits and started to push back into her, Hono would drive down on me until our bodies slapped together. The juices flowing out of her wet pussy were coating my shaft and balls so there was no need for any more lube. I could hear her moaning and groaning into Yumi's pussy and feel her body building towards a very powerful orgasm.

"That's it you sexy little bitch. Suck on my wet pussy. I'm going to cum all over that beautiful face of yours very soon. Stick your tongue in me and taste my delicious juices. That's it Honoka, right there." I could hear Yumi driving Hono on to eat her pussy and make her cum on Hono's face.

I felt movement between my legs, and knew it was Miki repositioning herself. Then I felt Honoka bottom out taking all of my cock in her ass, but she didn't rise back up. That's when I felt something sliding into Hono's pussy along my cock buried in her ass, knowing it was the dildo that Miki had strapped on.

"Okay Jkun, let's fuck this little slut until she begs us to stop." I hear Miki say and I felt her start to slide the dildo back out. When she slowed to drive back into Hono, I started lifting her ass and sliding my cock out to set up our rhythm,

"UMMMMMMMMMMM..." was coming from Honoka louder and louder, but that's all we could hear because Yumi still had Hono's face buried in her pussy.

"YES HONOKA! THAT'S IT...God your moaning is making me cum...it's like your mouth is a hot wet vibrator on my pussy." Yumi was telling her. "I'm close, Baby, very close. Use your tongue... Lick my juices, Sweetie...Here it cums...Here it cums...Here it cummmmmmmmmmmsssss." That's when Yumi long legs started to shake and both her and Honoka were moaning and groaning so loud.

Miki and I were really driving into both Hono's pussy and ass. I knew that this was where I was going to empty my next load of hot cum.

"OOOHHHH...SHIT!! I'M CUMMMING SO GOOOODDD...FUCK MY ASS...FUCK MY PUSSY...AAAAHHHHH...FUCK ME...FUCK ME...FUCK ME..." was babbling out of Hono's empty mouth as Yumi lefted her right leg over us and fell away to the head of the bed. That's when someone else swung over us and planted their pussy on Honoka's mouth shutting her up again.

I knew it was Risa, when M Chan moved around to my head, and we started to exchange ours tongues in each other's mouths. I removed my hands from Hono's ass cheeks because she was bucking up and down so fast on her own, that I knew my hands could be used better in other places. I reached out to grab both of M Chan's hard pointy nipples, and started rubbing and pulling on them, to build her pleasure because I knew how much she loved having her tits played with.

"That's it Risa, pull those fucking hard nipples...Make the bitch squirm..." Miki added to everything that was going on. I could see Risa's legs moving back and forth so I guessed that she must have been rubbing her wet gash back and forth on Hono's face.

That's when Miki took it to the next level and got everyone very close to cumming. The dildo pounding into Hono's wet pussy started to vibrate in two different places, one at the head of it and the other about half way down the shaft.

Yumi must have gotten up at some point, and moved behind Miki because that's when we heard Miki screaming, "Stick it in my ass, bitch...THAT'S IT, FUCK MY ASS...JESUS, THIS IS SO FUCKING HOT..."

"I'M CUMMMMMING YOU LITTLE SEXY THING...YOUR TONGUE ON MY CLIT IS MAKING ME CUUMMMM!" We all heard Risa shout as she slide down off Honoka's face.

"AAAAAAAHHHH...OOOOHHHHH...THIS IS TOO MUCH...I'M CUUMMMMIIINNNGGG!" Honoka shouted out before M Chan jumped up and positioned herself on Hono's mouth.

"OOOHHHH...you fuckers are going to make me cum real sooon. I'm very close..." I managed to groan out between gulps of air. "Where do you sluts want it?"

"Yumi take it out...take it out...I'M CUUUMMMMING!" Miki shout at Yumi, just before I felt the dildo in Hono's pussy pop, causing Honoka's pussy and ass to clamp down. That's when M Chan jumped off and down to Hono's free pussy.

"AAAAAHHHH FUCKKKK...I'MMMM CUUUMMMIING...OOOOHHHH JESUS, IT'S TOO MUCCHHHH!" Honoka screamed as I felt M Chan fingers attack her G spot. I both felt and heard Honoka start squirting. Her hot juices must have been shooting straight up in the air because we were both getting soaked in the hot liquids coming from her pussy.

I don't know which of the ladies had cum, was cumming, or were going to cum, but I felt the tingling sensations in my toes, swiftly moving to my legs, and then my bags pulled up into my body. I started shooting blast after powerful blast into Honoka's tight ass, as it started to pulse and squeeze my cock, milking me of every last drop of my cum.

Honoka collapsed on my chest as I was struggling the get my breath. I wrapped my arms around her and grabbed her big tits and nipples then rolled to face the foot of the bed with my cock still in her ass.

"Who wants to share Jkun's tasty cum?" M Chan inquired as she slowly removed my softening cock out of Hono's ass.

"Me, please. Can I drink it and then share with you guys?" I heard Risa speak up which surprised everyone I think.

Someone removed the condom on my cock, making sure to squeeze out every last drop of my hot cum, into the rubber.

I was too spent to really care, I still had Honoka wrapped in my arms. She was breathing deeply but not moving, except for a shudder or twitching every couple of seconds.

I could hear the other four ladies behind us on the bed.

"M Chan get it all in her mouth." Miki said. Then Yumi spoke up also saying, "Turn it inside out and let her suck it all off."

"JESUS! Jkun really blasted out a lot of juice for us." Someone said. I was starting to drift off to sleep, and didn't care as long as I could keep Honoka's sexy body in my arms, with her beautiful tight ass snuggled back into my now soft cock, her big tits in my hands, and my face buried in her hair.

I don't know how long Honoka and I were asleep in this position, but I came awake quickly when I heard someone shouting, "THERE...RIGHT THERE...OOOHHH...THAT'S IT...UUUMMMM...YOUR TONGUE IS MAKING ME CUUMMM."

Continue reading in The ladies Chapter 1 Our first orgy Part C.

12