The Ladies Ch. 05

Story Info
Honoka gets broken, but the ladies continue.
6.1k words
4.38
4.7k
8

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jkun
jkun
133 Followers

Chapter 1— Our first orgy Part E

This is a continuation of the story of the ladies Part D and our get together. We are still at the love hotel where the ladies had just finished exposing me to something new by fucking me in the ass. The ladies were cleaning up and changing the bed sheets before we started our next session. It was now time to move back to the tubs to relax some.

If you want to get to know M chan better you might want to start at the beginning with M chan "Chapter 1—First meeting!" If you'd like to get to know how this story all got started I would recommend that you start when I first meet this group of ladies in M chan "Chapter 6-Later in the night!"

***

"Bathtub time, I think." M chan told everyone as she handed her dildos to Miki.

The girls all rolled away from me getting off the bed and headed towards the bath/shower room. I was still lying on my back trying to get the strength to get up and go with them.

"What do you think? Isn't this the crazy time we've had since we first started fucking?" M chan whisper in my ear, as she slid onto the bed next to my body. I couldn't even find the strength to answer her, I just nodded my head up and down confirming what she said.

After a couple of minutes rest, M chan was able to get me up and we both went to join the ladies in the hot tub.

"Bravo, Bravo!" The ladies stood and clapped as I entered the outdoor tub area.

"Thank you, madams! You made it amazing for me, Thank you." I replied, taking a small bow and then slipping into the tub between Honoka and Yumi, with Miki, M chan, and Risa sitting across from us. "Miki, I don't know where you learned to do that to a guy but you almost broke me. It was fucking crazy the way you made me feel. Thank you." I continued.

"That was the most exciting thing I have ever witnessed" Risa said excitingly. She was completely out her shell now and I think she was going to be a sex addict from today onward, there was no putting her back in a bottle.

"Do you know how many strings of juice you shot out just now?" Miki asked with the biggest smile on her face.

"I have no idea. It felt like I was cumming for the last hour. I think I'm done for the day. That last session finished me, I think." I replied to the ladies in general.

"You shot seventeen long strings of pre cum and a couple of smaller ones, then you rolled off Yumi, and starting shooting thick white cum everywhere." Miki said in amazement.

"How did you like me fucking you in the ass?" Yumi asked next. "I felt like I had so much power. It was such a rush."

"It was so much fun for me, too!" Risa added excitedly. "I loved it. It made me feel like I was the boss, I went crazy with the power."

"After having Miki massage my prostate, then having you ladies fuck me with different dildos, it felt like I was having an intense orgasm for the last hour. My legs were shaking so bad I could hardly stay up off of you ladies. Yumi, you were amazing with that huge cock. Fucking someone in the ass and knowing that you are giving them so much pleasure is a rush. You are in control mostly. And Risa, I loved how you stayed with me as we rolled over, continuing to give me pleasure. Thank you Sweetie." I told Yumi and Risa.

"When we started today, did you all think that we would be doing everything that we did? I never imagined that I would be able to cum as many times as I did, but you sexy ladies kept bringing me back to life. You are all amazing and so much fun to play with." I continued to tell them.

"I knew that if you all had the chance and were in the right situation, you might let yourselves open up to a new life style. Sex is so amazing and so much fun, you shouldn't be limited to depending on someone else to give you pleasure. If you can't find a good partner, male or female, then you should feel free to please yourself." Miki told the ladies.

"I agree completely with Miki. That's why we wanted to set this up. Jkun and I have been enjoying each other for years, and the other night Miki got to join us and we all really enjoyed what we did. That's why we wanted Jkun to help us with getting you ladies opened up to what you can do with your bodies." M chan continued.

"I was a little nervous last night with the idea of someone fucking me in the ass. I thought it would hurt or that my ass was too tight to take anything into it, but after today, I'm hooked. I'll be doing anal whenever I can, if I can find the right partners. To be honest, I think I would like to try two or three guys at the same time. After all that cum Jkun covered us in, I want to be drowned in it." Honoka added. "I don't think I'll be able to fulfill this fantasy in Japan with Japanese guys though, and definitely not in our city, maybe I'll be travelling with Miki in the future." She laughed.

"Do I get to take your ass again?" I asked curiously.

"You'll always be the first one on my list, anytime anywhere." Honoka replied leaning into me and giving me the sexiest kiss.

"I didn't know what I was going to do today. I was thinking that I would just watch mostly, maybe masturbate some, and probably later let Jkun fuck my pussy. Maybe have Yumi lick my pussy and fuck me with a dildo or vibrator, but I never dreamed that I could do everything I did today. I never knew I could enjoy all the things I did so much. I was very nervous when we first got here, but it turned out to be so much fun, and Jkun was so gentle and understanding." Risa spoke up next. "I felt totally at ease with him, and after watching what you other ladies were trying, and enjoying so much, I really wanted to try more and more." Risa continued. "I have some serious thinking about my future and where I want my life to go. I can't continue living my life the way I have been with my husband if he doesn't change, and take the time to satisfy my needs sexually. There's more to life then what I've been doing. You guys have really given me so much to think about. My kids are grown and living their own lives now, so I need to live what's left of mine. I might even have to talk with my daughters about some things. I know one thing, I'm going shopping for a lot of new things, I want some good vibrators and dildos, and I also want some sexy underwear and new outfits. I might need help with that from you guys." Risa confessed. "If my husband doesn't want me to divorce him, he's going to have to fuck me really good, and give me the freedom to find others to fuck me." She ended. "I'd even be willing to let him join in, if he wanted to." She added.

I got up and crossed the tub, took Risa's beautiful round face in my hands and gently kissed her on those sexy lips. When I pulled back, her eyes were welling up with tears.

"Don't cry, Sweetie. You have so much to offer a sex partner, man or woman." I told Risa letting her go as I slide back to my seat between Yumi and Hono. "And I'm not finished enjoying your sexy body, I hope." I added.

"I'm okay. These are happy tears. I feel like a new woman." Risa replied wiping her eyes and laughing.

"Well I'm going to be fucking every day. If my husband wants to join in when he gets home, that's up to him. My daughter is in junior high school now and will be going to high school soon, which gives me a lot more free time, I'm going to start to enjoy it. Honoka's idea of being drowned in cum sounds like something I would also like to try. I'm going to tell my husband that if he's fucking other women while he's overseas, I'm happy for him and that I hope he's having lots of fun. But he has to know that I am going to be getting myself satisfied both with toys and other sex partners, and that he'd better be okay with that because I still love him very much. Maybe you can help Honoka and me get fucked and covered in cum by a bunch of horny guys, Jkun." Yumi added while turning in my direction to get her kiss, slipping that long sexy tongue into my mouth.

"Yumi, you have the most amazing tongue, it was made for sex, either with a woman or man. I am so happy that Miki and M chan invited me to help everyone open themselves up to new ideas on sex. I hope that this leads to so many new things with all of you. Just don't break me so that I can't satisfy my wife." I joked with them.

"Yumi, what are your thoughts on your daughter and her sex life." I asked her next.

"I've have never actually given it any thought, but I know that she's not having sex yet, and doesn't have a boyfriend. She's into her tennis club and their activities right now." Yumi replied to all of us. "I am however, going to sit her down soon and have a very open serious talk with her about sex. First, she as to know that when she starts having sex, it's not for the boys to crawl on top of her and have their pleasure, and leave her wanting. I want her to know that she has to have the strength to take control of her life, and take her pleasure from wherever she can get it, and from whomever she can get it. I'll explain to her that having sex with a woman doesn't make her a lesbian, and having sex with more than one boy doesn't make her a slut. As long as she's having safe sex she should be happy." Yumi continued. "I might even buy her a good vibrator and dildo for her birthday present this fall." She giggled. "She needs to understand the difference 'Love' and 'Fucking', like you guys said before."

"Cool!" Miki said. "What about doing something like this someday?"

"That would have to be her choice, but I don't see anything wrong with it." Yumi said honestly. "I don't know if I'll ever tell her about what I did today, but I'm going to tease my husband about it someday. I might even want to show him today's video if you all don't mind."

"Will none of us know your husband, so I don't see anything wrong with it as long as you can keep our name's secret." I told her.

"I feel the same way." Miki said.

"Me, too!" M chan added.

"I got no problem with it. I might even fuck your husband with you if you want me to." Honoka joked.

"I don't see anything wrong with it. After today, I'm just going to enjoy myself as much as I can." Risa finally added. "And doing your husband with you and Honoka really sounds like something fun to try." She told Yumi.

"Speaking of videos, I've changed the memory sticks in the cameras a couple of times, so it might take me a week or so to edit it down some." Miki told us. "Don't worry, I'll get everyone their copies. Maybe, we can all get together and have a viewing party at my place."

"Jkun, does your wife like you fucking her in the ass?" Honoka asked suddenly.

"As I mentioned earlier, my wife has never had her ass fucked by me, but I think she may have tried it with someone else, while she lived in North America. If she did, I don't think it was good for her because it's something that she won't even try or talk about trying with me. I know that she had four or five guys fuck her while she lived in Canada." I replied. "She does however, love it when I get her on her knees with me behind, licking and tongue fucking her asshole, while I finger her pussy and pull on her hard nipples, and she uses a powerful vibrator on her clit. Last week I actually slipped my thumb in her ass, while she was cumming hard in this position, and she didn't stop me." I continued. "So maybe there's still hope that I'll fuck her sexy ass someday."

"What's her favorite position?" Risa asked me next.

"I usually start off getting my wife's pussy wet by rubbing her clit in a gentle circular motion, sometimes slipping a couple of fingers in and out of her pussy, while sucking on her big hard nipples. Then when I know she's having little orgasms, I slip down to lick and suck on her pussy and clit, while continuing to finger her, she loves how I use my fingers on her." I told everyone. "Then when she's good and wet, she likes to tell me to put my cock into her pussy in the missionary position, and fuck her slow and deep. I like to fuck my hard cock in her deep, for 10 strokes, and then pull out so I can bend over and lick her clit for a little while. Then I move up her body to suck on her big tits again, while I slip my cock back into her. I continue this way for about 20 minutes until she grabs onto my ass, that's when I know she wants me to really pound my cock into her pussy hard, deep, and fast. That's how my wife likes it, and it also allows me to shoot my hot sticky cum all over her stomach, tits, neck and face when I cum hard. I actually came all over her face and in her hair last week, so she had to go and jump straight in the shower to clean up, before our daughter saw the mess she was in." I explained to my attentive audience. "Sometimes I roll her onto her side and move her upper leg upwards towards her chest, so that I can really drive deep into her and this allows me to rub and massage her asshole. We do most of our fucking really early in the mornings between 3 to 6 a.m., or sometimes in the afternoon when we are the only two in the house."

"I'd like to try it like that." Risa added. "Do you use condoms when you fuck your wife?"

"We use too when we were younger, but the last couple of years we haven't been using them that much, I love shooting off all over my wife. Recently, my wife has allowed herself to relax enough to try squirting a little. I usually get next to her on my knees, and she's on her back, then I have her pull her knees up so it gives me more room to play with her pussy. I use my two middle fingers to pull up hard and fast into her G spot, while I gently push down on the outside of her pussy mound, or pull on her hard nipples with my free hand. In this position, I can also shove my hard cock into her mouth." I continued to explain to the ladies. "Sometimes while pulling up into her G spot, I like to put a powerful vibrator on her clit, it makes her raise her ass off the bed, so her pussy juices flow down the crack of her ass, and drop onto the sheets making a huge wet spot on the bed. I love seeing that."

"One thing that my wife isn't into too much, is sucking my cock. She has to be really turned on to do it. That's one of the reasons I enjoy M chan so much, she's a pro at sucking cock. I really enjoy doing 69, but my wife only wants to do this position every other month." I told the ladies. "When we first met and were living in Canada, my wife was more outgoing when it came to sex. We even fucked on a dock once, in the middle of a small lake while there was a party happening back on the beach. Then another time, while we were walking on a quiet deserted beach enjoying the sunset, she got on her knees, and took my cock out and sucked me until I came in her mouth which she swallowed eagerly, getting up to kiss me while tucking me back into my pants, without even saying a word. It was such a turn on when she surprised me like that. Everything seemed to change when we moved to Japan and started having kids." I added.

"Why do you think she changed after you guys moved here?" Miki inquired.

"I don't know. We started having kids, which made her busier and tired her out. And she once let it slip 'that now that she was a mom, sex didn't seem the same to her, and that she thought that she should be more conservative, and not act so crazy as she did in Canada." I confessed. "It wasn't long after, that I met M chan. What about you ladies? Yumi, Risa, how do your husbands like to fuck you when they do." I asked.

"My husband used to fuck me a lot when we first started dating, after our kids came along everything changed between us, and recently when he takes the time to give attention to me, he just climbs on top of me and pushes his cock into me, even if I'm not ready. Sometimes it hurts because I'm still dry inside." Risa told us sadly. "But like I said, my life is about to change." She added with determination. "I liked doing it on my knees today, doggie style right!"

"My husband doesn't eat my pussy that much, he prefers to use lubes before shoving his cock into me. He has always liked fucking me from behind while we are standing." Yumi told us next. "He has me put my hands on the walls as I lean forward, or on a table, then he spreads my legs so he can have room to slide his hard cock into my pussy. He usually buries himself in as deep as he can go, and holds this position while he reaches around and grabs my big tits in his hands, getting my hard nipples between his fingers to squeeze them. That's when he slowly pulls his cock out of me until just the tip has my pussy lips spread apart, then he drives back into me deep and hard. He continues to fuck me like this for as long as he can, which is good, my pussy juice always flows along his cock onto his balls, and down the insides of my legs." Yumi continued telling us. "One time I had so much juice leak out of my pussy that there was a puddle on the floor between my feet." She giggled. "Then when we've both fucked like this for a while, he'll pull out of me, spin my around, and push me down to my knees in front of his hard cock. That's when I use my tongue to lick all my cream off of him, and swallow his cock into my mouth to suck on him until he's ready to explode. He usually pulls his cock out of my mouth so he can shot his hot sticky cum all over my tits." Yumi finished up. "Today I really loved having my pussy licked and sucked, and doing the 69 position. I hope my husband will do that to me a lot more when he returns." She added.

"My husband was like Risa's. That's why I got away from him. Having a drunk guy climb on top of you and push his cock around for a minute or two, then cum on or in you every blue moon, isn't sex." Miki told the group next. "Now I fuck in whatever position I'm interested in. I try a lot of what I see in porn movies."

"I've never been married, but I'm like Miki when it comes to trying different positions. I do like the reverse cowgirl position a lot. It allows me to slide a cock into my ass if I'm in the mood to do that." M chan added. "But I find that a lot of Japanese men are unable to do this position very well because their cocks just aren't big enough."

"Well I have so much to learn about sex, the different positions, everything. I hope you ladies with help me to learn all that I need to know to become a great lover." Honoka piped in. "I think that after tonight, I'm off to a great start. I've never really watched a lot of AV movies. Do they turn you on?"

"They get me hot and helps to get me in the mood to play with my pussy if I want to masturbate." M chan replied. "That's one of the reasons I like videoing, fucking with Jkun, I can watch it later and watch how I took his big hard cock in my pussy and ass. It also allows me to see how much he's made my squirt because sometimes it's so intense that I kind of blackout."

"Me, too! You'll all understand when you watch the video of what we've been doing here, you'll see things that you forgot we did, or something you didn't get to see because of the position you were in." Miki added.

"My wife isn't into porn, but I watch it every day, I love it, always have." I said next.

"I've never watched an AV movie before, so I was very surprised when M chan put the video of her and Jkun on. I loved seeing how she played with his big cock, it made me wet to think that I might get to have fun with it, too." Risa told us next.

"My girlfriends and I use to watch adult movies all the time when we were in high school, but I didn't see them that much after I entered university. I never really liked Japanese AV because the cocks and pussies were always covered with stupid mosaic." Yumi told everyone.

"You need to watch some of the porn from America. The guys have giant cocks and they cum so much." Miki informed everyone. "I love watching porn with black guys with giant cocks with lots of pure white cum."

"I like the movies from Europe more, especially the Italian ones, they do crazier shit. Lots of anal, double fucking, orgies, and even fisting." M chan told everyone.

jkun
jkun
133 Followers
12