The Lady and the Tramp Ch. 02

Story Info
The vicar's wife in deeper trouble.
2.9k words
4.44
32.8k
23

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Lady and the tramp 2 Or, The Postman always comes twice.

Thursday. Even the word sent a shiver down Suzie's spine that ended up in her nether regions as a warm glow. Sinful, that's what it was. Sinful. If only her husband did not spend Thursday to Friday, sometimes Saturday, away at another Parish.

Several weeks ago Suzie had had her first encounter with Jed's manhood, (See The Lady and the tramp) and now she could hardly imagine life without it. Only one week a month would she not be pinned down by the mid fifties labourer, and he had decided he need not go without even if she did. On the fourth of those sinful Thursdays Jed had been told that she was off limits due to her time of the month.

"Aye, well just slide down yer seat a tad an' we'll see." He responded.

A little confused, Suzie, local vicars wife and socially respected lady, did as Jed ordered and looked on, confused as he straddled her and lowered his grubby track suit bottoms.

"Um, Jed?" was all she could manage before the big purple helmet slid between her lips.

There were some muffled noises but nothing to bother Jed. Whatever she may have tried to say was of no importance to him, he just held her head firmly between his strong hands, still smelling of earth from the weeding, and pumped her mouth with his hard on.

"Suck, like a lolly." he told her, ignoring the fact that she was near to choking.

Suzie knew of fellatio, but had never even considered doing it. Least of all for a smelly, sweat flavoured old tramp in her own kitchen. Rather than carry on complaining, or trying to around the vast mouthful, she decided she had best concentrate on not choking, for her own well being.

Jed ploughed on, not looking at anything but visualizing the face of the woman that worked in the petrol station. He had long wanted to face fuck her, with her thick red lips, and he was using this opportunity for a little fantasizing. Suzie was completely oblivious to the second way in which she was being used.

After what seemed an age, Suzie felt she had some element of control, enough to not cough and splutter, and caught site of herself in the reflective silver tea pot. She came, hard, in an instant.

Groaning out her orgasm, Suzie looked at the face of a respectable woman sucking hard on, or being, well, face fucked, by a grubby old tramp, and enjoying the sensation of being just a sex object. Jed kept pumping.

Suzie had just come down from her high when Jed stiffened and his hard meat jumped in her mouth. A warm, slightly salty liquid, almost of the consistency of the Gaviscon liquid she used for heartburn, leapt into the back of her mouth from the head of the throbbing member that rested on the end of her tongue.

"Good girl." Jed said as she coughed and gulped, trying hard not to throw up as she accidentally swallowed his whole load.

She had made haste to the bathroom to clean her teeth and use half a bottle of mouthwash, and stayed there until Jed had surely gone back to weeding the cemetery.

Blushing at the memory, even more so at how that memory excited her, Suzie set about the house work until it was time to go upstairs and remove her under clothes. Enough of her lingerie had fallen to Jed's straightforward way of undressing her, but of course she must keep a dress on, just in case someone arrived unexpectedly.

Jed saw her walking through the postern gate wearing a heavy coat, open, with her hands in her pockets. It was a cold day and as she turned toward him he saw how her left nipple was rock hard, both the cold and the knowledge of what would soon be done to her, he reckoned.

Suzie started as Jed stood up, she hadn't actually noticed him amid the headstones and he took her by surprise.

"Oh Heavens, there you are," she gasped, "Tea's up." she told him, and hurried off nervously. Jed grinned and followed her slowly.

As usual, Suzie held the conversation while Jed offered the odd word or grunt. She was telling him how Jason, her Vicar husband, was trying to organise some snow clearance volunteers for the elderly, should they be needed, in Bannerfield Major, when Jed drained the last of his second cup of tea, he then stood up. Now, would he shower first, or take her and then shower? He varied it just to keep his victim more tense than she would otherwise be.

She stood, Jed went to the utility room, and she sighed heavily, both relieved and disappointed. She cleared the table and washed up, and sat back down to wait. Her quim tingled.

The door opened and a firm, fit Jed stepped through. Totally naked.

"Arr" he grunted. Suzie knew that was Jed for, 'Get 'em off then.' She stood up and unzipped the dress, letting it slip down, catching the garment before it hit the floor and folding it over a chair back, neatly.

Roughly, Jed folded her forwards over the table and inserted a stiff middle finger into her dampness, all the way to the last knuckle in one push, as was his way. With his left hand he reached round and began to flick her button, revelling in the loss of control it caused his willing recipient.

Suzie came quickly under the rough handling of her tramp lover. Wearing just flat shoes and a stupid lopsided grin, the Vicar's wife let herself go, to become the harlot, the, yes slut, that she could be only on a Thursday while her dear husband was at one of his two other parishes.

Jed soon removed his hands and with a solid thrust, filled the little blond lady with a big purple headed monster, taking her breath away. Placing one hand at the base of her spine, the labourer pounded hard into her, making slapping noises as he did so due to the overflow of her juices. She was, he decided, loving it. He wasn't wrong.

Suzie had come twice when Jed pulled out, it came as a surprise and a loss to her. She felt herself held down by a firm hard hand, and Jed walked round to her head and battered her lips with his cock until she opened up and let him in. She tasted her own cum as she took him into her mouth, and quivered in enjoyment of the dirtiness of it all.

She nearly choked when the cock rammed itself fully home in her sopping hole. Jed was holding her head to the table with one hand as he fucked her mouth hard, so who the bloody hell had got their cock up her quim?

"Sam!" said Jed, conversationally.

"Jed!" came the reply.

Sam? Sam who? Oh God in heaven no. Sam, the voice fitted. Sam the postman. Oh Jesus on the cross!

Sam was over fifty, 5' 10", thin as a rake and had a pock marked face under a head of unruly pepper pot hair. Sometimes he acted the local yokel, sometimes it wasn't an act. He may have been tall and thin, but his appendage was short and fat.

Sam had been delayed that morning by a flat battery in the van. With one thing and another he was two hours behind, and getting more so now. Not getting an answer to his knock, he had brought the package through the church, which was hardly ever locked, and heard odd noises from the kitchen. Seeing Jed move round to the head of the woman Sam saw a chance, Jed wouldn't give a damn, but then he saw who the woman was.

Shocked, several thoughts rushed through his head, until he got to the one that said, how can she complain, after all, she's doing an old tramp, so why not me too. Jed had seen Sam enter and just carried on, if someone found out it wasn't his status that was going to suffer. In fact, in certain quarters it would probably rise.

Dropping his trousers and pants, Sam had shoved his suddenly hard member into the puffy pinkness the was the Vicar's wife's snatch, all warm and wet and ready for him. And until he spoke she had no idea who it was that was now fucking her over her kitchen table while she gobbled the groundsman.

Oh bloody hell, oh Jesus forgive me, Oh FUCK. Suzie came so hard she had blurred vision for a while. No way could she argue if Sam wanted to join in. She was caught dead to rights doing the dirty, and had no one to complain to, not even God.

"You sly ole dog Jed, fancy you tuppin' Lady Susan here, bloody well done mate."

"Aye" was all the response he got.

"Well, I shall change me route now, I delivers here most Thursdays an' Fridays, seems it 'l be worth poppin' in. You don't mind if we do this over breakfast on a Friday do you Mrs, only me route's a bit longer on Fridays?"

Suzie wasn't fully aware of the question or the consequences for a few seconds. What did he mean, breakfast, Friday? Oh God in heaven! Sam nearly always delivered on Thursday and Friday, and now he wanted in on Jed's deal too. Oh Christ what am I going to do? "Oh GOD..."

Sam slapped her buttock loudly when she didn't answer and she came like the proverbial train. She was now going to be fucked by Jed on a Thursday and Sam on a Friday, God no, Sam And Jed on a Thursday. Oh Dear God, what have I done?

Jed soon let fly his cum into Suzie's throat, she swallowed it easily if with distaste. As Jed withdrew she felt Sam let go his jism into her pussy with a few extra hard thrusts, and a deep groan.

"By heck lady, you are a dark 'n an' no mistake." said Sam as he zipped up. I best get going but tomorrow, about 8.15 ish. Yes?"

"Sam? Look, I, we, look. Look," she finally said with as much confidence as she could muster with the man's semen leaking onto her thighs. "no more you two. No one else. So help me if word of this gets out I'll sink you two with me, understand?"

She had managed to convince Jason that she was on the pill to regulate her periods, but what else she may yet end up having to cover was a worry, to say the least.

They grunted a simple "Aye" apiece and Sam added, "8.15?"

"Oh God help me yes, but if Jason's car is here it's off, right?"

"Aye" they chorused. And Sam set off, grinning like a fool.

"Well, best I get cleaned up and you go back to work Jed, those weeds won't pull themselves." she ordered, trying to maintain an upper hand.

"Aye" he replied as he pushed her shoulders down to the table, forcing her onto her back and lifting her legs to his shoulders so as to ram his regrown cock into her squelching quim. "Aye, presently Mrs." he said, as he carried on doing the Vicars wife again, on her own kitchen table.

Quite correctly, as she complained there wasn't time and someone else might arrive, Jed thought to himself, "She fuckin' loves it she does."

A couple of weeks later Suzie had been helping with a play being put on for an A.O.P. Group in Bannerfield Major, it was a Monday night and Hubby was at home working on a sermon and preparing for a dedication that coming weekend.

Seeing off the last of the am-dram team Suzie was looking for any lost O.A.P. Who may need a guiding hand back to their room, when a familiar voice hailed her.

"Well stap me, if it in't me little Suzie. Hello."

It was Sam the postman. He had helped with sorting the delivery of props for the play. As the wife of the vicar looked on in a state of worry, he said, "I reckon we ought to stop off somewhere on the way home, a little extra curriculum if you gets me drift?" He winked.

Of course the answer was no, but of course Sam was insistent, and also had the upper hand. So things were arranged.

There were many places to stop off between the Bannerfields, and Sam directed Suzie to one of the more remote ones, near and old bridge over a small stream. Several yards off the main track, literally a dirt road, was a clearing big enough for three or four cars used by dog walkers. It was now after 10.30 pm.

Sam was in his small white van that he used for little jobs he did in his own time. The back had some old blankets in it for wrapping delicate cargo in.

"Oh for heavens sake Sam," Suzie complained as she stripped under orders. Someone could still turn up this time of night you know."

Sam was not bothered, he was hard in anticipation of a good poking and hot to trot.

With the slim house wife sat on the end of the van Sam was knelt in front of her using his tongue to loosen her up, and unable to see the tormented look of enjoyment on her face, he stopped moments away from her orgasm and stood up to feed her mouth his cock.

About to complain again of the vulnerability of the situation, Suzie was suddenly unable and as usual, had to make the most of things. Sam used her delicate lady like mouth for just a few minutes before telling her to kneel on the blanket laid out on the ground.

Moments after making her gasp with the entry of his fleshy, short wide staff, Sam said quietly, "Keep yer 'ead down and cause no rifts women, company!"

Two youths, having a little late night fishing had been attracted by the light that, as the back doors were open, was on in the van. Dog walkers would not have left a light on so long, and this would not be the first dogging to take place at this point.

At first the lads held back, watching Sam fuck a mewling shape that seemed to be very excited, in a nervous sounding way. Soon, during a quieter period, the lads were beckoned forward and told, by gestures, to position themselves front and rear, ready to take advantage, unknowingly, of the wife of the local vicar.

Suzie guessed, when the trainers appeared under her face, what was coming next, and sure enough Sam pulled out as a short, slim, uncircumcised cock was offered up for sucking. What choice was there, she tried to make herself believe as she sucked it in.

The other youth shoved a longer and fatter length into a dripping wet hole, not knowing to whom it belonged, and not much caring. Leaning forward he grabbed a shapely breast to squeeze unaware of the turmoil in the owners mind.

'Jesus Mary and Joseph, forgive me. Oh fuck this is good, oh fuck I'm going to come again...'

With no idea who they were, the prim and proper Lady of the parish thrilled to the scary fact that she was, how did it go? Being spit roast? By men she had not even seen, trainers not withstanding, and hopefully never would.

The young man behind her had got the bit between his teeth and was really going for it. An almost maniacal grin covered his face as he hammered as fast as he could, at the 'little fit cunt' he was fucking. Her part was not even considered as he tried to fuck her brains out, this was probably the hardest and fastest Suzie had ever been taken, and she was starting to lose touch with the world as her longest ever orgasm took over.

Sam, looking on from aside, was having trouble seeing in the shadows beside the van, but he was positive that the little slut was having the shag of a lifetime right there. He was sure that as the youth in her mouth grabbed her head and fired his load at her tonsils, the vicar's wife was oblivious and just swallowed the whole lot without even knowing.

It was a disappointment and a blessing when her quim was blasted with cum. Seemingly impossible, the lad had thrust harder still in order to shoot his cum as deeply as possible into the bitch, it didn't matter if he was meant to or not, if she was happy or not, that, after all, was what the little slut was made for, and she should be grateful for having his efforts make her come too. Pregnant? Not a problem, men don't have to bother about pregnant.

"Take that you dirty cow, AAAaawwww fuck yes, 'ave it bitch, 'ave it!" And he kept his cock in place until it was too deflated to stay, and sat back or a moment to get his breath back.

"Thanks mate," said the youth that had fucked her, "she ever need more cock let me know, hope you keep her well shagged." And they went back to fishing as Sam began to once more fuck the worn out and completely disorientated woman, who was managing to stagger while standing still on all fours.

Jason was fast asleep when his wife finally got in, bedraggled, confused, relieved to be home but feeling well fucked and stupidly happy about it. Once clean and in her night gown and robe, Suzie went into the church, and preyed in an odd mix of asking forgiveness and giving thanks.