The Lady at the Bus Stop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shortly afterwards Carol straightened her legs with a jerk and gave a sort of strangled gasp as her climax hit. She threw her head back, leaving my cock waving in the air, and dug her fingernails into the flesh of my buttocks.

I got up and manoeuvred myself between her legs as she lay in a post-orgasmic torpor. I entered her with a long, hard thrust. Right in at one stroke, our pubic bones crashing together. This time I was less gentle, fucking my cock in and out of the liquid velvet of her cunt with hard, fast thrusts.

I was very, very aroused. Sex had never touched me like this before. I felt joined to my bed mate, not just physically but emotionally; Shakespeare's beast with two backs.

Carol writhed and moaned beneath me and I leaned down to kiss her, taking her ponytail in one hand and pulling her head back so that she tilted her face to mine, her mouth partly open, her eyes closed. I kissed her hard, forcing my tongue into her and she opened her mouth and our lips worked together in a welter of soft flesh and saliva.

On a whim, I withdrew from her and told her to turn over. She rolled over and raised herself on her elbows and knees, presenting her buttocks to me, rounded and fleshy. I knelt behind her, grasped my glass-hard cock and found her hole and slid deeply in, deeper than I'd been inside her before. She groaned as I thrust into her, my balls slapping against her flesh. I gripped her hips and pulled her to me as I fucked her, looking down on her bum cheeks and her back and her hair, her arms splayed, fingers gripping the duvet, nails red, knuckles white.

Pushing the boundaries, I licked my thumb and explored the crevice of her buttocks, finding her anus and pressing down until the tip of my thumb slid through her sphincter. She gasped and pushed herself back at me and I pushed my thumb in deeper, feeling her muscle grip my digit.

A few minutes later I pulled out again and rolled Carol unceremoniously, almost roughly, onto her back and sank my cock into her again. I was close to a finale now, ramming in and out, kissing her, sucking and biting her nipples.

Just before I came, Carol had a second climax, what she described later as a vaginal orgasm. She gave a long, low moan and bit my lower lip and I felt her legs clamp onto the backs of my calves and her fingernails rake across my back and I was powerless to stop the rising feelings, the intense pleasure of my own orgasm. It rocked through my body and I cried out and thrust savagely into Carol's cunt as my rigid meat spasmed and jetted spunk inside her.

She went limp and I withdrew from her liquid-filled pussy, leaving a strand of semen on her thigh. I lay down next to her, on one elbow, and looked down on her face. She looked up at me from under those heavy eyelids, her thick lips parting in a smile of genuine pleasure.

'That was wonderful, Nick,' she said softly. 'Thank you so much. I don't want to gush too much, you'll think I'm silly, but that was the best it's ever been for me. You made me come, twice and I felt so... I can't really describe it.' She paused. 'I suppose I felt desired. Wanted. Was it alright for you?' she asked, with a hint of anxiety.

I was tempted to tease her, but I was beginning to realise that she was actually quite vulnerable.

'It was probably the best sex I've ever had too,' I admitted, expecting her to squeal with delight or something.

'What,' she replied, 'better than with your fiancé and girlfriends?'

'Yes,' I said, truthfully.

'Why? I'm just a plain, middle-aged lady.'

'Like I said before, Carol, I find you intensely desirable. Sexually. Don't ask me why, I can't really explain it.' Or didn't want to, I admitted to myself. How could I explain the ugly-sexy thing?

I cupped one of her breasts and stroked the still engorged nipple.

'Sorry about pushing my thumb into your bum. I got a bit carried away.'

Carol blushed.

'That's alright. You didn't hurt me.' She paused. 'It felt nice.'

'Really!'

'My husband used to do it to me,' she went on, quietly, 'before he put his penis in there.'

I didn't know what to say, so I wisely said nothing and Carol, after a pause, continued.

'He was very rough with me in bed. At first it was quite exciting but then he stopped bothering about making it nice for me and he just took his pleasure as quickly as possible. Which often took a long time,' she added, 'particularly if he was drunk, which was quite often.' She closed her eyes at the memory and I stroked her face and she opened her eyes and looked at me as she spoke.

'In the beginning, when he first started doing it in my bottom, that was quite exciting too, in a dirty sort of way. He used Vaseline and once he was in me it felt quite nice. Full. But then he stopped bothering with the Vaseline.' She shuddered. 'Sometimes he spat on my bum before he pushed himself in but sometimes he didn't do anything and that really hurt me.

'I'm sorry, Nick, I'm giving you way too much information, but I want you to know. And I know that if we end up doing it that way you'll be gentle and you won't hurt me.'

My guts churned with desire at this revelation. I was going to fuck Carol in her arse! But not today. Not for another week in fact.

After Carol's admission we got up and dressed and I cooked a passable evening meal and after that we sat and watched television and drank a bottle of red wine and it was all very cosy and domestic. Except that I had at least a semi-erection all evening. What did this woman do to me?

About eleven o'clock we headed up to bed. A bit self-consciously, Carol pulled a wine-red silky negligee out of her overnight bag and put it on. 'I bought it during the week,' she confessed, 'just in case,' and I experienced a surge of tenderness for this lady.

Under the duvet, I kissed her and stroked the silkiness of her nightdress, feeling her nipples through the fabric, cupping and squeezing her heavy breasts, kissing her neck and shoulders and lips and cheeks, smelling her light scent and the faint odour of our previous passion.

She opened her legs to my exploring hand and I stroked her silken bush and traced her labia with the tip of my forefinger. Carol breathed in as I slid a finger inside her pussy, sopping wet with arousal. I added another finger and slowly and languidly fucked her as we kissed, her arms tight around me.

'Come and sit on me,' I invited.

I rolled on my back and took my cock in my hand and she climbed clumsily onto me and straddled my hips, her cunt inches from the tip of my cock. I guided her down and, once my glans had penetrated her she sank slowly down my shaft, taking the whole lot, eyes closed, lips half open, her arms behind her, hands on my thighs.

It felt exquisite, and, in the muted light of my bedside lamp, she looked wonderful, sitting astride me, my cock buried deep in her cunt, flicking her hips slowly backwards and forwards, riding me gently, her breasts swaying under the negligee. Carol was making little grunting noises as she fucked me, little gasps of satisfaction.

I lay back, relishing the sensations, feeling her weight on me, my hands on her hips, urging her to ride me faster, harder. She speeded up and her moaning grew louder. Towards the end she leaned forward to increase the pressure on her clitoris, supporting herself on her arms, thrusting her hips backwards and forwards, riding me hard until her climax swept through her and she cried out and tears welled in her eyes and she fell forward into my arms.

I held her for a few moments and then she climbed off me and knelt up, smoothing down her negligee.

'Can I suck you off, please Nick?' she asked, quietly.

It seemed strange that she was asking such a thing. But I was beginning to understand what effect an abusive relationship had had on Carol. How it had shattered her confidence and turned her into a cleaning lady when she should have pursued a career.

'I'd love you to,' I told her and she leaned over and took my still rigid penis in one hand and lowered her head.

I like a blow job as much as the next guy, but for me, it's no substitute for a good fuck; I rarely, if ever come during fellatio, so what Carol did to me was a revelation.

On the surface, it looked just the same as any other girl who'd ever taken me in their mouth: her thick, rouged lips were around my glans and one hand was gripping my shaft with slender, red-tipped fingers. But the sensation was mind-blowing. Her mouth was a hot, liquid glove, her lips sliding over my engorged flesh like a well lubricated sphincter, her tongue exploring my opening and slurping the fluid that I must have been leaking into her mouth. Her hand alternately gripped and stroked me, her fingertips tracing the engorged veins, exploring, teasing, stimulating.

After a few minutes of this bliss she brought her other hand into play, cupping my balls, tracing the crenelated skin with a fingernail, reaching under me to my darkest, nastiest place.

With a shudder, I felt her finger against my anus, touching, pressing, pushing the red-pained nail inside. I shuddered again as Carol sucked harder and increased the pressure of her lips and then the feelings were rising, swelling, going out of control.

'I'm going to come,' I gasped out my warning. But she just gripped my shaft harder and sucked me faster and pressed her finger more deeply into my anus. The world exploded in my head as sheets of pleasure flashed through my brain and I was pumping spunk into my middle-aged lover's mouth and she was trying to swallow it and some was leaking out and dribbling down my cock.

As soon as the feelings had subsided I reached over and took Carol's arms and pulled her down on top of me, kissing her glistening lips, pushing my tongue in her mouth, tasting my salty ejaculation, feeling the slimy texture of it. I had never done anything as dirty as this before! Never imagined it, even, but there was something about Carol that put my libido into overdrive, something that tweaked my deepest erotic feelings.

Eventually we broke the kiss off, both our faces covered in semen.

'You never cease to surprise me, Carol,' I told her, as she snuggled under my arm, her head on my chest.

'What do you mean?'

'That,' I didn't want to use the word blowjob, 'that was absolutely amazing. It's never felt anything like as good before. Nowhere near!'

'I'm glad,' she said, softly, and I waited, guessing there was more to come.

'My husband made me do it,' she continued, quietly. 'Once he brought a friend home and they both got drunk and he made me do both of them.' Her voice was barely a whisper, but I was shocked by this revelation.

'How horrible!' I said, which was pretty lame.

'Then I realised that if I did that to him when he went to bed then he wouldn't want to do anything else. So I got quite good at making him come very quickly,' she finished.

There were no more revelations that evening. I held Carol for almost an hour, talking quietly about this and that, before a long silence told me she was asleep. I took my arm away and kissed her cheek and rolled over and within minutes I was drifting down into a vast and peaceful sleep.

On Sunday I cooked us both a full-English heart attack special breakfast and we went walking in the farmland and undulating wolds that surround the village. When we got back to my house I was ready to take Carol to bed again but she said she had things to do at home and on reflection I think she was right to leave then. We didn't want to tire of each other too quickly. Because tire we must, I imagined. There was too much of an age gap between us. And other barriers too.

I picked her up on Monday morning and we drove into the city with the other hundred thousand commuters.

'I didn't really thank you properly for the weekend,' said Carol as we crawled through the early morning traffic. 'I had a really lovely time. You were a perfect host.'

'I enjoyed it too. Especially the oral sex,' I added with a grin. I glanced round; Carol, was staring through the windscreen, her cheeks a bright red.

'Stop it. You're embarrassing me.'

'Look,' I said quickly, before I'd had time to think about it, 'would you like to come over next weekend? I've got something on Friday evening but perhaps you could come over Saturday afternoon. The weather forecast's good and I thought maybe we could have a barbecue. What do you think?'

'Oh that sounds wonderful, Nick, but are you sure you want to put up with my ugly mug for another weekend?' she protested.

'Yes,' I said, firmly as I swung the car into the underground carpark. 'Three o'clock Saturday. And don't bring any food or booze, I've got mountains of it.'

I parked and we got out of the car.

'Isn't there anything you'd like me to bring?'

I stepped to her and kissed her briefly on the lips. 'Just a tube of lubricant,' I said and walked to the lifts, leaving her staring at me with her mouth slightly open.

Our trips to and from the city were uneventful for the rest of the week. My drinks party on Friday evening was also uneventful although I did wake up on Saturday morning with a slight hangover, which was easily resolved by a couple of hours of gardening, which I'd been putting off for the last few weeks. I finished work at two and went in to shower and changed into chinos and a polo shirt. Carol arrived on the dot of three, with her little overnight bag. She looked nice in another summer dress and with bare legs. She'd put quite a lot of make up on, giving her that wanton appearance that so turned me on.

I welcomed her in and we kissed in the hallway, a long, lingering kiss with plenty of tongue.

'If I light the barbecue now,' I whispered in her ear, 'it'll be ready in about an hour. We could...'

Carol seemed to hesitate.

'Are you ok?'

'A bit nervous,' she admitted, 'but I know it'll be ok with you.'

I kissed her again, very tenderly, then I took her hand and led her up to my bedroom where I spent long minutes undressing her, unzipping her dress, letting it fall to the floor, cupping her breasts through her brassiere, kissing her shoulders and neck. Unclasping her bra and letting her heavy breasts swing free. Cupping the soft flesh, gently tweaking her nipples, bending down to take them one by one into my mouth where I relished the texture as I suckled and gently bit down, one hand cupping her vulva through her white panties.

It was warm in my bedroom but Carol shivered as I squeezed her pussy through the sheer material, feeling her pubic bush and the outline of her labia.

'Ok?' I asked softly.

'Yes,' she whispered.

I knelt before her and pulled her panties down slowly, the gusset clinging to her labia. Burying my face in her bush I inhaled her scent, a faint floral aroma and the underlying smell of her secretions, heavy and musky. I licked her, pushing my tongue between her cunt lips, tasting her juices, pushing my nose against her clitoris, feeling her legs quivering, her hands on the back of my head, pushing me gently against her.

Standing up I kissed her again, all over her lovely ugly-sexy face: her soft, thick, red lips, her lined cheeks and heavy eyelids. I kissed her ears and her shoulders and I pressed myself to her, feeling her naked breasts against my chest.

'Get on the bed,' I told her, but instead she bent and rummaged in the overnight bag she'd brought up to the bedroom with her. Straightening up, she handed me a tube of KY jelly in an unopened box, then she got onto the bed in that lovely, long-legged, elegant way she had and lay on her back, watching me in silence as I undressed, one hand gently stroking one of her breasts.

I stripped quickly, my erection so hard it was uncomfortable. Then I joined Carol on the bed.

We started off by kissing, arms around each other, lips working against lips, tongues darting in and out, and I can honestly say that the simple act of osculation has never felt so intense, so intimate before. As we kissed I cupped her breasts and squeezed her big nipples and she stroked my cock until I thought I was going to come. I was in a sexual heaven and best of all, Carol seemed to be there with me.

I kissed my way down her body, licking her breasts, biting her nipples until she gasped and moaned, tonguing her navel, working my way down to her gorgeous hairy cunt, kneeling between her outstretched thighs, leaning down to lick her and taste her, pushing my tongue right into her.

Putting my hands behind her knees I lifted her legs up and over, exposing her pussy in all it full-lipped and hairy glory. I buried my face in her, sucking her labia into my mouth, tonguing her hole, sucking her clitoris so that she cried out and clamped my head between her thighs, her red nailed fingers twined almost painfully in my hair. As I licked her clit I thrust two fingers into her sopping hole and finger-fucked her and she writhed and thrashed her arms and grabbed handfuls of the duvet.

Taking my juice-coated fingers out of her I sought and found her anus, sliding my lubricated middle finger easily into her, right in as far as it would go. She gave a strangled moan and then I was kneeling up, penetrating her, thrusting hard into her fifty-six-year-old pussy, ramming in and out, our pelvises clashing together at the end of each stroke, her legs still bent over, knees almost touching her chin.

She looked at me through those heavy-lidded eyes, filled with arousal and desire, her mouth open, showing her crooked teeth, breathing in synchronisation to my thrusts -- short, loud gasps. This wasn't the gentle sex that would come later that evening, this was raw lust! Lust for the sexiest woman I had ever met!

'Now,' she said, softly.

I turned her onto her front and prised the tube of lubricant out of its cardboard box. Squeezing a dollop of the sticky jelly onto my fingers I smeared it around her pucker, sliding my finger in. Then more lubricant and my finger going in deeper, then two fingers and Carol was groaning and flexing her legs and arms.

Taking my cock in one hand I guided the head to her pucker and pressed gently. Carol stiffened then forced herself to relax as I circled her sphincter with my big, purple cockhead. When she'd relaxed I pressed gently. She tried to lift her hips to press me into her and I pushed harder and her muscle opened and my head was in her.

'Is that ok?' I asked anxiously.

'Yes. It's fine. You didn't hurt me at all.'

So slowly and gently I pushed my erect penis all the way into Carol's anus.

'Still ok?' I asked.

'Oh yes,' she replied. 'You feel so big and it's so dirty and naughty and nice!'

I began to fuck her arse with slow, short strokes, building up to longer strokes as she adjusted to me being inside her anus. It felt wonderful! A tight ring around my shaft and the soft, enveloping walls of her rectum, hot and dirty and exciting.

I took longer strokes and Carol moaned and tried to meet my thrusts with movements of her hips. One of her arms was underneath her and I could feel that she was masturbating herself, which turned my arousal up another unbelievable notch.

Unlikely as it sounds, we both came together that first time we had anal sex. I felt the bubble of intense pleasure swell and reach the point of no return and I gasped out to Carol that I was coming and she frigged herself faster and then the bubble burst and I was pumping jets of spunk into her anus and she was making this high-pitched moaning noise and then it was over and the storm was abating for both of us.

I withdrew carefully, allowing her physiology to adjust painlessly. Then I rolled on my back and Carol came into my arms and we hugged and kissed and stroked each other until the pangs of hunger drove us downstairs to light up the barbecue.

Epilogue -- three months later.

It was a Monday morning, a fine late July one with a blue sky and picture book cotton wool clouds. At three minutes to nine I swung into the underground carpark and pulled into my allocated bay. I got out and Carol climbed out of the passenger seat, smartly dressed in a navy-blue two-piece suit. We slammed the doors and I locked the car and then we walked together to the lifts.