The Lady in Red

Story Info
Everyone wants to know who the mystery girl in red is.
4k words
4.59
72.6k
125

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My "Plus One" for the Greek Community fundraising event of the year bailed on me. Actually, when I caught her fucking the co-chair of "The IntraFraternity Council and Panhellenic Council Fundraiser to Stop Childhood Hunger and Obesity".

I told her that if I ever saw her or him again I would beat them both to a pulp. Not my best moment, but seriously, I thought he was more interested in ME than HER which is partly why I didn't care that they spent long hours working on what was a ridiculously contrary event. How can you have childhood hunger along with obesity? In an increasingly more socialist college climate like we were in, I guess you just steal from the fat kids and give to the skinny ones.

So there I was, with $100 spent on 2 tickets to some gala for my ex-girlfriend that I didn't want to attend in the first place, but bought them for her, knowing she was going to get to go to go for free when I bought them. I didn't want to waste the tickets but I sure as hell didn't want to walk in alone, and didnt think I could find anyone on such short notice to go.

So I did what any self-respecting 21 year old guy in my situation would do...I asked my very attractive step-sister to be my date. We had ways been close since becoming family when her mom married my dad when we were both 13 years old. She went to college on the other side of town so she was nearby, and no one would probably recognize her at a masquerade party.

"Brooke, I need a favor," I asked.

"Nope, Johnny, last time you hooked me up with some 'favor', he was a total dud."

"But this guy is cute, and no expectations of anything other than to dance a couple of numbers at a charity masquerade party."

"What does he look like?"

"Slightly tall, about 6'2", brown hair, green eyes, athletic build. He will be wearing a black tux and since you will both be wearing masks, you can pretend he is anyone you want him to be."

"Will he care of I call him 'Carlos' all night long? And can he dance?"

"He'd prefer 'Gianni' but you can call him 'Ray Charles' for all I care. And yes, he is an excellent dancer."

I could tell her mind was turning. You are going, right? This is the big thing that Miss Perfect has been working on, so why do you need me to go? Which friend of yours got dumped?"

"Me," I said, barely audible. "I've never shown 'Miss Perfect' Claire a picture of you, and you will turn heads If I walk in with you. Half an hour, be seen with me, and if you want to stay, you can."

"Oh, Johnny, I'm sorry. What hapened?"

I gave her the quick version.

"Want me to deck the bitch?"

"I threatened to beat them both. My, why do we have such a violent family?"

"Because your dad was a Green Beret and my mom was in Army Intelligence," she said.

She asked, "How late does this thing go?"

"Probably 1am, but starts at 7pm, however I just want her to see me with a beautiful lady, so, maybe an hour? Say, 8 till 9?"

"I will go with you on two conditions..."

"Name 'em," I said, my heart starting to race and my excitement level rise at the fact that I would be seen with probably the most beautiful lady there and they could all think what they wanted.

"One, you dance with me all night, and two- this is the deal maker, you kiss me at midnight in front of everyone, and we carry on like lovers."

"Seriously? We are siblings. Can we act like that?"

"Steps, and don't tell me you never thought of it. I know you have. Do I need to remind you about stealing my panties..."

"Okay okay okay! It's a deal," I agreed. "So, uh, do I get tongue for 'the kiss'?" I asked, trying to reestablish the upper hand.

"Only if you're naughty and you think you can handle it," she said, regaining control.

Who couldn't love her? I know I did ever since I realized girls weren't icky. Maybe, just maybe, I would slip her some tongue? Nah, If I did she would probably beat ME.

Saturday came and I picked her up at 6pm and we went to dinner. She insisted that I owed her a good meal, and she hoped people would see us so it would add to the mystique. People saw us, and she was stunning!

She was wearing a red satin dress with a slit up the thigh. Apparently she didn't have panties on because they were not visible behind the slit. Her long, dark blond hair was teased up and curly. Her golden skin was flawless, and her blue eyes sparkled brighter than the moon, even while behind her black mask for the party.

She looked like a Mediterranean goddess. At dinner, I just kept staring at her. I couldn't help it. How had I never seen this beauty before. I knew she was hot. I knew every guy drooled over her. But at this moment I was willing to break every law and every taboo to be with her.

"What?!" She finally asked. "Do I have food in my teeth?"

"No, Brooke. You are, I mean, you look..."

"'Stunning'? 'Radiant' maybe?"

"I don't think those words do justice to how you look. I never knew you were so beautiful. I'm sorry, I don't want to be creepy, but you are just... absolutely..."

"Well, thank you for noticing. What shall I be called for our evening?"

"What's wrong with 'Brooke'? I asked. "It's a sexy name, and you look...the part."

"It's not mysterious and if you end up dating someone from this group of people that meets me, you don't want them to put 2 and 2 together, do you?"

"Is 'My Goddess' too inappropriate?"

"How about 'Athena'?"

"Why not 'Aphrodite'?" I asked.

"Because it sounds made up. 'Athena' is somewhat common yet erudite in Greece. I can be your Greek lover, and if anyone challenges me, I can probably speak enough Greek to get by. All you have to do is hold on to me all night long," she said. Then added, "And make our long kiss at midnight look authentic."

"I hate to admit it, but right now, I am so aroused," I admitted to her, blushing.

"Good, it all adds to authenticity," she replied. Then she said in a whisper, or a purr, so to drive that point home, "If you like, at midnight I might let you see what is under this dress and if I am or am not wearing any panties."

I looked at her incredulously. Then she said, "Don't think I didn't notice you trying to see earlier."

We went into the ballroom and went through the Receiving Line with the University President and his wife, the Dean of Students and her husband, our local city Mayor and her wife (who were both attractive ladies), and of course, the Co-chairs, my cheating ex Claire and her new new boyfriend Damon, Damien-whatever, whom hopefully she would make miserable in due time.

The mayor and her wife asked Brooke, I mean, "Athena", about her dress and both looked at her hungrily. Claire was obviously jealous, and when I shook Damon's hand, I may have crushed it. He may have stolen Claire, and even though I would never be together with Brooke, there was no way I would even let him look at Athena.

This place spared no expense in the name of stopping hunger and obesity. H'ordourves, free non-alcoholic drinks, plus a cash bar. The orchestra, which was the University's music department, were definitely earning their grade tonight. They sounded fantastic, and Athena and I danced. We both took dance lessons right after our parents got married, and we obviously still retained what we had learned. We were excellent together, and everyone was trying to figure out who she was.

"Is she a cheerleader?"

"Does she play volleyball?"

"He just got dumped, she has to be an escort."

We danced for a bit then stopped for a drink of punch. Then Athena excused herself to go to the ladies' room.

When she came back, it was impossible to not notice her from across the ballroom. Tall, elegant, radiant. Stunningly gorgeous. In a sea of black tuxes and mostly blue gowns, her red dress made such a contrast you had to notice her, but the way she shined so bright made my heart skip a beat. She was amazing. I watched 4 different men ask her to dance, and she turned them all down. Then she looked at me from about 25 feet away and smiled a radiant, loving smile.

And it took my breath away. At that moment I hated my father for marrying Brooke's mother. Because I knew I was in love with the most perfect and beautiful lady I would ever meet, and I could not be with her.

I walked up to her, The Lady In Red, and silently with a slight bow, offered my hand. She offered her hand to me, palm down, and I took her hand, kissed it, and lead her out to the middle of the dance floor. My black tux with some cheap looking "Lone Ranger" mask for some stupid ball I never wanted to go to in the first place was dancing cheek to cheek with the best looking lady in the world. Her red dress with a slit up the side- not a ball gown, but gorgeous all the same. And her red mask set off her eyes and hair and skin. It was perfect. I wish it had been our First Dance at our own wedding. I let out a slight sigh as a tear left my eye and was captured by my mask.

Then she giggled and said, "Guess what."

"What did you do?" I asked.

"I had a chat with your ex. I hope I ruined her night."

"Again, what did you do?"

"She said, 'Athena, what kind of name is that?' I explained it was authentic Greek unlike Kappa Kappa Sigma or whatever. Then she asked how I knew you. I said through charity work mostly, but when you took a dance class with me I fell in love with you. She is undoubtedly regretting her decision to leave you for her hipster now."

Oh, if only she felt that way about me. I was feeling like a junior high kid at a dance...or, feeling like I did when our parents made us take those damned dance classes together. Those damned, blessed dance classes where I had to dance next to her. My biological feelings were kicking into overdrive. It was wrong, but I knew exactly what I felt.

"John, would you like me to help you win her back?" she said, barely above a whisper.

"No," I whispered back, drawing in in closer, cheeks pressing tighter together.

"Why not?" Brooke whispered. I had a feeling I was talking to Brooke and not her character 'Athena' now.

"Because..." was all I got out

"Because why..." she asked, hope tingling in her voice.

"Because I'm in love with someone else," I said, swaying to the music, midsections pressed together, sweat beading up on my forehead, my mouth dry, and a cold shiver racing down my back. I was about to tell her how I felt and either ruin our sibling relationship or...

"It's not midnight, but is it too early for that kiss you owe me, Jonathon?" She asked with an audible gasps, mouth partially open, tongue in the waiting. We separated cheeks, looked at each other, and our lips met.

Time stood still and our lives changed forever.

We pushed back, and slowly at the same time removed our costume masks. Never again did we want to hide our faces from what we knew had to be.

We looked at each other and each dropped our masks to the ground, just as Claire yelled, "There's our first de-masked couple! They must leave the dancefloor immediately!"

I don't know if that was a stupid rule or her jealousy directed at us, but I said, "Gladly..." as I took Brooke's hand and lead her to the big double doors to leave the gala. Everyone stopped, including about half the orchestra to watch us leave.

She hooked her arms through my left arm and me, ever the gentleman, I lead her to my car, and opened the door for her, holding it open. As she sat down and slid in, she quickly opened her legs revealing no panties and a clean shave, then gracefully continued to close them as she pulled her dress inside the car and got situated. I carefully closed the door, but not before taking a whiff of her perfume in the air and smiling at her.

As I walked around the front of the car to my door, I kept my eyes on her, and she mouthed, "I Love You". When I got in, I asked her where to.

"Well, it's the gentlemanly thing to do after a date to take me back home and walk me up to my front door, in case there are pirates waiting to kidnap me," she said. "Pirates" could have just been a fun word, or it may have made reference to a porn movie by that name she caught me watching to when we were both 18.

We drove to her house, about 15 minutes away, mostly in silence. I looked down to see her bare leg and knee exposed, pointing in my general direction. Despite everything we had already done, or almost said, this was the "Do or Die" act of the night. "The Kiss" may have just been us acting. She talk and banter may have just been trying to get into character. Even her flashingme may have been unintentional. But reaching down to touch her bare leg was a conscious and sexual move. So I reached down and placed my right hand just above her bare left knee.

And she responded by opening her legs slightly, intentionally opening her dress up more, revealing more, which I then traced up towards her bare and forbidden garden.

I found her moist opening and explored. My middle finger easily slid in and out, causing her to moan, then she reclined the seat.

"Can you make me cum before we get to my place?"

"I can try," I told her.

I fingered her warm, wet pussy, and rubbed her clit. About 30 seconds after we pulled into her parking lot she cried out, then pushed my hand away, breathing as hard as if she just got done running a 5K race.

"Are you going to be a gentleman and walk me to the door?"

"Of course." I raced around and opened her door, but not getting a peak this time. I walked her to her front door and said, "I had a wonderful time tonight, Brooke. I got to dance with the most beautiful and fantastic woman there. Thank you for being my date."

"Would you like to come in? Make sure I make it to bed safely?"

Yes, I would love to "cum inside", and I hoped and prayed and suspected that's where we would end up, so I continued to play the gentleman.

When we got inside, she said, "These shoes are killing my feet. Would you take them off for me, please?"

I knew we were WAY beyond being innocent or pretending now. We were both on fire and trying to throw gas on each other by this point. So I held her hand as she sat down on her couch and put her feet out. I crouched down and picked up her left leg, her lovely, athletic dancer's leg up and slipped her shoe off. Then I did the same with her right leg and shoe. I was rewarded by a bare crotch, now exposed, staring at me. I leaned forward and breathed in her scent.

It was heavenly! Her lips were puffy with a pink or purple that contrasted with her golden skin. Her pussy lips were slightly agape from me playing with her earlier and she had a cum spot on her dress near her gorgeous ass. I rubbed them, and she spread her legs open further, and that's when I went in for the kill.

My tongue drove into her canal as deep as I could get it. The shock it created sent her body rigid, and she pressed down on my head, driving me deeper into her. Licking her bald pussy causing her to make little, "Aaugh, eeh, oooooohhh, ungghh" sounds drove me forward with an intensity I've never had for another woman. Her pleasure was the goal and my medal would be her orgasm on my lips.

We were making a squishing sound now since she was so wet. "Ohgod ohgod oh God, Johnny...I'm gonna...oh my, ohgod, Johnny, I'm gonna, don't stop, don't let me down! OOOHH GOOOODDDD!" and she came with an intensity like I've never seen!

Her entire body shook like a sine wave. It started with her feet kicking, then her knees, then her hips, her back arched back, then forward, thrusting out her breasts I hadn't seen since we went to the ocean two years ago and a wave took her top off. Then finaly her head snapped backwards then forward. She relaxed for about a second, then the wave went back through her body in the opposite direction.

I was rewarded with a huge mothful of her cream. It was heavenly.

"John, I need to feel you inside me. Take me to my room and make love to me. NOW!"

I am not a body builder nor is she an 85 pound spinner, but I picked her up effortlessly and carried her down the hall to her bedroom. I set her down and she proceeded to light some candles. She then turned on the bedside lamp and placed a red scarf over it. Then she turned to me and started taking my tux off one piece at a time.

When she had me down to my boxers and socks, she asked me to unzip her dress. I did, and it dropped to the floor, leaving her in a strapless red corset for a bra and a bald pussy, and her golden blond hair halfway down her back. I took off my socks, and then dropped my boxers to the pile of clothes on the floor. She turned around, her back to me, and I put my hands on her shoulders, and nuzzled her neck.

"Mmmm," she moaned. Then asked, "Off, or on?"

I started undoing the hooks on her corset, and whispered, "Off, I want to feel your breasts."

The corset dropped to the floor, and I put my hands on her breasts and massaged them. She reached back and found the outside of my hips, then reached inward with her right hand and found her prize, fully erect.

She turned around, looked me in the eyes, smiled, and dropped to her knees, taking me into her mouth.

No turning back. The Lady In Red was taking me in her mouth, and hopefully inside HER soon.

"Johnny, make me feel special."

"Condom?"

"Maybe?"

I had a condom in my wallet, never anticipating using it tonight with my sister-no, my step sister.

No. My Love. Brooke was not my sister in any sense. She was the intense object of my burning desire. And even though I wanted to feel her skin-to-skin and plant my seed deep inside her, I didn't think a condom would ruin anything at this special moment.

I laid her back, and I placed both knees between her spread knees, and rested on my elbows with my forearms under her, cradling her body next to mine.

"It's time, John. I need you inside me."

I slid the tip of my cock along her outer lips, then slowly started parting her inner lips. I slowly started to enter her, inch by inch until all 9 inches of me was inside her, and our bodies became one.

She let out a moan, and looked at me and smiled. I slid back out, and more quickly pushed forward. She smiled and said, "Give it to me hard, Johnny."

Using a latex condom is not great, but the natural skin condoms don't carry well in your wallet. They tend to break, and latex was still better than a handjob.

"OH JOHNNY, I'M GONNA CUM AGAIN!"

She did, and when I felt her release, clamp down on me, and wetness leave her pussy, I gave one last hard push and came. Hard.

Remember I just said latex condoms don't usually break after being carried in you wallet? They generally hold up well. Until they break.

"Oh, John, did you cum inside me? I feel your cum filling me."

I pulled out and we saw a shredded condom.

Oops.

She invited me inside and I figured the condom was just to make it seem less taboo.

"John, I am not on the pill."

"What?"

"I had an allergic reaction to my last BC pill, and I never got another prescription. And no boyfriend, I didn't need them."

"As perfect as you are, I never understood why you never seemed to have a boyfriend."

"I have always compared them to you, and they never measure up."

****************************************

We showered together quickly and then wondered what to do. It wasn't like we were someone picked up at the bar, no expectations of anything more than a one night stand. Even if we both married other people, this bond we just created would be weird forever.

Unless..

"Let's get cleaned up and watch TV together like we used to, John. We can snuggle under a blanket."

"'Like we used to'? I think that bridge is crossed and burned," I said.

"Let's start a new tradition then."

If she was feeling weird about it, she didn't let on. I put my boxers on and she put a long tshirt on, and we turned on some nondescript movie channel and snuggled up under a big fuzzy blanket only a woman would have. And it felt great. After about 10 minutes of some baseless attempt at a comedy plot, she said, "Oh, I'm scared!" She ducked under the blanket and quickly found my cock, which she took in her hands, then her mouth.

12