The Lady in the Elevator

Story Info
An older man pervs on a younger lady in an office elevator.
6.4k words
4.54
16.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wellworn
wellworn
36 Followers

An episodic story of a developing unlikely friendship.

---------------------------------------

Tuesday. And she was in the elevator again.

I am building a new home and I have been visiting the designer in her city office almost weekly. Her office is in one of those renovated warehouse buildings with the funky layouts and artistic furniture. There is a small elevator servicing the four floors of the building. My designer has a smaller office on the second to top floor.

When I visited last week I rushed to catch the elevator as the doors were closing and managed to squeeze in next to a stunning tall lady. I noticed her immaculate suiting but didn't really get a good look at her as I turned around and faced the door as is fairly normal on the way up, but I noted she continued to the floor above where I got out.

I've always appreciated a well dressed lady. I have been known to maybe alter my course a little in order to more fully appreciate one who has attracted my attention. Department stores and escalators at lunchtimes in the city can be particularly distracting. I have always been content to admire from a distance simply appreciating a fact that all men should know - that women have the superior shape.

Today must have been dress down Tuesday or something in her office. I had noticed her again as I entered the building this morning and this time she was not dressed in the power suiting, rather she wore a casual jeans style tan skirt combined with a white blouse. The blouse wasn't particularly sheer but being of thinnish cotton I could make out she was also wearing a black lace bra beneath.

I'm sure girls who do this haven't just reached the end of the fresh laundry pile and been forced to make an unfortunate color selection. They know what they are loading up with and what effect it will have on mere mortal males like myself.

As she turned around in the elevator my eyes had been locked on the bra back and I now found myself staring directly at her breasts. I felt foolish as I lifted my eyes to meet hers but she just smiled good naturedly at me. I blushed but did manage what I hoped was a not too goofy smile in return.

As she was standing to the side to let others in, I took the opportunity to try and hide my embarrassment by moving behind her at the rear of the space. Not only did this save me some embarrassment it afforded me a chance to fully appreciate her view from the rear.

A nice shaped rear with no hint of visible panty line as my gaze moved down to the hemline slightly above knee, not too short to sit in any office environment but short enough to let the lower thighs be admired when seated by those who appreciated such things.

As I shifted my gaze lower I began to appreciate the care with which she had coordinated her outfit. I found myself staring at her calves. Not only were they molded by the 2 1/2" heels she was wearing. Not come fuck me heels, just the right height for the office. Enough height to shape the calves and still be perfectly practical for moving around and stunning enough to attract prey.

Her hosiery was also well chosen. Slightly glossy at what I had first thought sheer black, but as I studied more closely, they had this brown undertone that perfectly transitioned from shoe to tan skirt. Gorgeous.

I came back to reality with a bit of a thud as the lift came to a jarring halt. She was addressing me. "Excuse me sir. Did you miss your floor or do you have some other matters that we can help you with here?"

She was beaming a radiant smile at me as I blushed again and started to open my mouth, but she pushed the button for the floor below, followed quickly by the close door button, before I could think up an intelligent retort.

Chapter 2

I did not need to go downtown again for another two weeks and when I did I made the appointment for later in the day.

It was a Monday this time and the weather had been fine and summery. All the young office girls seemed to be out in the parks taking the opportunity of getting some fresh air.

I was a bit early for my appointment so I ordered a coffee from the little cafe near the building entry. It was still quite busy with lunch trade and I struggled to find a seat. Eventually I went outside and found an empty table on the terrace. To my delight it had the added advantage of being in a near perfect position to admire the girls returning to the office.

I happened to be studying a particularly entrancing view of a young woman coming toward me at the moment. The sun was behind her and silhouetting her figure through the thin cotton summer frock she was wearing.

I was so preoccupied that I hadn't noticed another girl circling around looking for a table. Presently I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Sorry to interrupt you sir, but may I share your table, there are just no other seats available at the moment."

I was startled as I looked up and it was the lady from the elevator. She smiled sweetly at me.

"Ah, yes of course. Here let me move my satchel so you can sit down."

My glance errantly returned to the girl still walking toward us with the sun behind her. My new companion glanced in the same direction to see what was taking my attention away from her. "Oh, I see. I thought you were in deep thought about your house plans. Apparently not." she said with a smile. "How is the house build going?"

"I, ah, how did you know I'm building a house?"

"Just a hunch, I've seen you visiting Jessica on the floor below several times. We meet at the gym and work out together sometimes. In fact I've just come from there. Jess had to leave early to get ready for her next appointment. Perhaps that's you?" She said looking into my eyes, arching an eyebrow.

I forgot about the approaching silhouette that had since passed us by anyway. I looked back into my companion's face noticing the intriguing eye makeup she had applied, realizing it was actually not planned but sort of smudged and her hair was tousled. She had after all just come out of an apparently strenuous workout, but those eyes held mine and had something of a hypnotic effect on me.

I drew back my gaze and let myself appraise her more fully. I started to wonder why I hadn't noticed before. Here gym attire was fairly standard yoga pants and singlet top, but I was appreciating the view nonetheless.

The yoga pants were tight and clung snugly to her and as far as I could tell, if she was wearing anything at all underneath it would be no more than a smallish thong.

As for the top it was a light weight cotton one. Not bra less but apparently she was wearing one of those unstructured bralettes some of the girls who aren't overly endowed sometimes wear these days. It was a very appealing look, I've always been more attracted to neat and pert.

"Do you mind not undressing me with your eyes?" she said.

I looked up at her again, but she was smiling. "Not so blatantly out here in public anyway."

"I have to get back to the office. Perhaps we'll bump into each other again sometime?"

She reached across the table and said "My name by the way is Laura." and offered me her hand.

I noticed as she touched me her nipples started to stiffen and pop against the soft fabrics of her bra and top. There must have been a cool breeze escaping from the door of the air conditioned offices nearby.

"Hello Laura, I'm Arthur." I was starting to feel a little stiffening of my own.

Laura had a firm handshake but instead of breaking off immediately her grip softened toward the end and she trailed her hand off mine very gently squeezing from the base of my thumb down my index finger between her thumb and first two fingers. It was like a gentle stroke, subtle but erotic and my incipient stiffening harden somewhat more.

Chapter 3

The house build was getting close to finished and I realized as I headed into the city offices again that my visits were soon to cease and I was going to miss the quickie chats I have been having with Laura.

After that chance lunchtime encounter in the coffee shop I had bumped into her a few times at various places in the complex and she never ceased to take the opportunity to tease me about being a dirty old man who only came into the city to perv on her.

Occasionally I had the good fortune to arrived just in time to catch her in the elevator and always tried to stand behind her hoping a sudden crush of passengers might push her back into me. I must admit I fantasied about rubbing my groin into her peachy shaped bum.

A few days ago I was lucky enough to again catch her in the elevator, returning from another lunchtime yoga workout. There she stood dressed in her yoga pants and top embellished with a radiant glow of perspiration. We stood silently waiting for some more occupants, but the doors closed and we were alone.

Laura then started mercilessly teasing me with provocative poses and I started to blush again like a schoolboy. At the sight of my face turning pink she giggled and started a little cheesecake dance routine showing me just how flexible she was after yoga workouts.

First it was a twist to the left then a twist to the right, then she lent up against the back wall and swung around to the front pulling down her neckline with a squeaky voiced "Boop boopy doop, boop boop ba doop"

"You do a charming Betty Boop." I said adjusting my own collar to let a bit of heat out as we sailed past my floor stopping at hers. "I must invite you to my next fancy dress party."

She blew me a kiss as she turned and stepped out of the doors.

Chapter 4

It was raining today when I came into the city. Rather than taking the train I had driven and parked in the underground carpark.

When I came down from my meeting and was walking to my car I noticed a back bobbing up and down beside a car and a small anguished growl followed by the ringing sound of a spanner being flung to the concrete floor. The echo rang around the area. I thought I had better walk over to check what the problem was and see if I could be of any assistance.

When I reach the car I was greeted by the most delightful view of a somewhat disheveled Laura sitting on the ground starring at the front wheel of her car with the venom of a snake. I'm surprised the wheel hadn't melted.

She turned to look to see who was approaching and I felt a cut from her glance as she shifted her steely gaze away from the wheel and towards me but her eyes seemed to turn to deep pools of emotion as she recognized me. For an instant I thought she was going to start weeping. She looked so vulnerable I was torn between wanting to look up her skirt and wanting to hug her.

Laura was wearing the jeans skirt again with dark cocoa nylons and the way she was seated on the ground gave me a disarmingly lovely view between her legs. I could just make out a black lace g string under the sheer to waist pantyhose. She burst out laughing!

"Oh for fucks sake Arthur! Help me! Stop fucking perving up my skirt!"

Laura put out her hand and I briefly admired her long slender fingers before grasping her hand with my own. I felt a jolt of perhaps static electricity again as our hands touched but my heart also skipped a beat. We both seemed to sit for a moment appraising her delicate hand enveloped by my larger palm and stout fingers.

"You have the hands of a pianist." I said, but was thinking to myself perhaps she plays a stringed instrument. I visualized her playing cello. The warm wooden instrument straddled between her open legs, her delicate hand pushing the bow back and forth over the strings, like I imagined she might stroke her lover's penis.

Grasping back strongly Laura pulled herself to her feet. We were now standing face to face with her slightly messed hair falling in a wisp over her eye. She disengaged hands and swept it away from her face.

She was wearing a charcoal gray T shirt with a pineapple embroidered on the shoulder. The movement stretched the material taught against her chest. I couldn't help but notice she wasn't wearing a bra. Her nipples poked out alarmingly through the thin material in a most engaging way.

"God! Now you're perving on my top. Have you no shame?"

I thought for a brief second before saying "It appears not. I'm sorry. What's happening?"

"I've got a flat"

"Not from my point of view."

"Stop! I've got a flat tire! I know how to change a tire. I can change a tire."

"But?"

"Those damn service places use rattle guns to do up the nuts and I can't budge these. I've been at it for a while. I've ruined my blouse and I had to change into this T."

"I don't think I've ever seen a more happy T."

"Stop it! Help with the wheel!"

I got down on my knees and fitted the brace to a nut.

"Stop!"

"Oh what now?"

"You'll get your white button down shirt messed up to, just like my blouse!"

"You're probably right." I got up and quickly removed it. I don't wear a vest and I was now naked form the waist up.

I looked at her, but her eyes weren't looking at mine, she was staring at my Chest! "Stop it." I said.

She looked up and laughed.

"Let's get this tire changed."

The nuts were very tight but I managed to get them off and we soon had the spare on and the flat in the trunk.

She was looking at her watch. "I'll just make my next appointment if I hurry, but I'm afraid this T is not going to look very professional."

"My white shirt could work on you if you're game to try?" I offered. "A baggy white shirt might not look overly wrong with the rest of your outfit. You can wear it if you like, I have another top in my car."

Laura pulled off her T and I got to admire her small breasts now in all their glory. She pulled on my shirt and gathered it at the waist with her hands.

"You know this might just work. I'll have to put my bra back on, but I can cinch in the waist with my belt and it will look OK. If it was any longer I could almost lose the skirt as well and just wear it as a short dress."

She thought for a moment."You don't mind?"

"It will be my pleasure. My house build is almost finished and it will give me a reason to come back here and see you again to pick it up!"

She gave me a platonic kiss lightly on the lips before turning to her car to grab the bra and fix herself up.

As we parted she kissed me again and lingered just a little, she opened her lips and there was a brief meeting of tongue.

"I'll get your phone number from Jess to arrange a drop off to return it."

Chapter 5

It had been a very long day and Laura was sleepy. After a quick supper she had of all things started watching a replay of an Australian Rules football game on cable. She had been trying to keep her mind off asking herself why she had started that french kiss on Arthur. She felt foolish now and embarrassed. Laura kept repeating in her head that no their tongues didn't touch at all, working on the premise 1000 repetitions equals one truth.

Even so as she snuggled under her blanket watching the TV she found herself petting herself and enjoying the mild arousal. As she watched the Aussie rules players rippling muscles and their athletic gymnastics running and jumping for the ball she wondered how they could do such high kicks in their tight short shorts without actually doing themselves damage.

Eventually Laura gave up on TV and went off to bed dressing in her usual night attire of tank top and panties. As she drifted off to sleep she started dreaming about the rippling muscles of the football players while gently teasing her nipples through the soft cotton material of her top. Her nipples were quite erect now and she enjoyed tugging on them gently, wishing a lover was in bed with her to gently massage them and maybe suckle a little. With some surprise the image of the muscular footballer in her fantasy went out of focus and reformed as the body of Arthur dressed in his white button down shirt. She shifted one hand down to her panties while continuing to massage a breast and started stroking through the material on top of her pussy lips.

"OH FUCK!" she exclaimed, "Now I'm fucking fantasizing about a dirty old man!"

She determined to put him out of her mind, pulled her hands away, rolling over tucking them both under her pillow and went to sleep.

About an hour later she realized she was in that half awake zone where it's not quite dreaming but that half conscious state where you are perhaps somewhat in control of the uninhibited thoughts playing in your mind.

She also realized she was humping her mattress. The sheet had bunched up under her groin and she was slowly grinding it against her clitoris as she squirmed against the mattress. The sensation was most enjoyable and the vision of Arthur in her head was helping for some reason.

Her mind drifted back to the events of the afternoon. It had been a long and difficult meeting with the client, but she had felt powerful and in control dressed in the older man's shirt. It helped that it had actually looked quite good on her as well. Laura wasn't particularly fond of wearing perfume and occasionally she had been noticing the smell of Arthur's shirt during the afternoon while she worked.

The shirt had been freshly laundered and Arthur hadn't actually been wearing it for very long before they swapped. The first thing Laura noticed was the smell of a lemon scented laundry detergent. She often wondered why they scented detergents, but this fresh smell was quite attractive in it's own way.

But as the afternoon progressed and the lemony fragrance dissipated Laura started to notice an underlying aroma of the man who usually wore the shirt. It was a well laundered aroma of male perspiration. It was actually quite hypnotic for her if she let it through her consciousness. To help ignore the pheromones affecting her she concentrated harder on her work all afternoon, keeping things under control. That probably accounted partially for why she was so tired this evening.

Laura started grinding her pussy harder into the mattress. She wasn't getting the release she needed and rolled over frustratedly.

Laura had a naughty thought. She jumped up and stripped off the tank top and panties and went over to the clothes hamper. She pulled out Arthur's shirt and put it on and went back to bed.

With the lights off, she started playing with her breasts again through the heavy cotton shirting and this seemed to release more of Arthur's aroma from the fabric. The more she rubbed the more she could smell the man and the more horny she felt.

"Fuckety, fuck." she cried "I need something in my cunt!"

Laura rolled over and pulled her vibrator from the bedside drawer. "There better be a good charge in the batteries!" she thought.

She hadn't realized how wet she was until the vibrator slid into her without any resistance. On just a low vibe she had two orgasms in quick succession.

Laura thought she didn't want to give the shirt back, she wrapped it tightly around her body and fell into a deep restful sleep. In her mind she was seeing Arthur croon to her with the voice of Dean Martin singing "Dream a little dream of me."

Arthur had spent the afternoon having flashbacks of the view of Laura's breasts as she pulled her T off. Laura's nipples had been quite dark against her fair skin and he was having thoughts of latching onto them for a gentle suck. As he sat drinking his coffee in the cafe he looked across the room at the sofa against the wall and started daydreaming of Laura sitting there as he lay across it with his head in her lap. Laura lifted her T shirt and held out a breast for him to suckle on.

"Get a hold of yourself!" He said out loud, shaking his head as he thought he had better do something productive that afternoon to take his mind off it. He went over to the new house and started on some of the landscaping.

That evening he was quite tired. Laying in bed he found himself thinking of Laura again and realized he was stroking a rather firm and enjoyable erection.

wellworn
wellworn
36 Followers
12