The Lady of the House Pt. 03

Story Info
Katie is punished for lack of self control.
1.3k words
4.33
7.8k
5
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Katie789
Katie789
35 Followers

I awoke the next morning at 6:30 to my alarm. I climbed out of bed, not wanting to be late for breakfast.

I found the instructions in the bathroom, printed neatly on a little card. They read:

- Shower, brush your teeth, etc. Shave your legs, armpits, and pubic hair.

- Paint your finger and toenails with powder blue nail polish.

- Put on the following outfit: A white thong, a short sleeved white button up blouse, a powder blue skirt, white no show socks, and powder blue flats.

I found a razor in the bathroom cabinet and got in the shower. I shaved everything, and when I was sure I had shaved every hair, I got out and dried off with a powder blue towel.

Then, I set about painting my nails, taking care not to get any on my fingers and toes. I wouldn't want to upset Miss Orwell.

I set about finding the clothes that I had been instructed to wear, when I remembered the nipple clamps. I might as well put them on now. Carefully, I clipped one side to my left nipple, cringing at the pinching sensation. Then I clipped it on my right one. The chain hung between them, its weight pulling on my tender nipples, and gently I got dressed.

I looked at my outfit in the mirror. The blouse was quite sheer, buttoned up all the way, and both my nipples and the clamps were visible through it. I made sure the blouse was tucked neatly into my skirt and I checked that my socks weren't showing before heading downstairs. Every step made my nipples ache with pain, but I continued unabated.

I opened the door to the dining room and found Miss Orwell sitting at the table wearing an identical outfit to yesterday's. The butler stood on the fringes of the room. A delicious smell came from the kitchen.

"Right on time, good girl," said Miss Orwell. "How are you finding your punishment?" I glanced at the butler. I didn't particularly want to talk about it in front of him. "You may speak freely, Katie, I assure you Harold has heard it all before."

"It hurts to move, Miss Orwell," I said.

"Good. And what is that teaching you?"

"To control myself, Miss."

"Very good. You may sit, Harold was just about to serve breakfast." The butler bowed his head and walked into the kitchen, returning a few moments later with two plates of food. He set a serving of eggs and sausages down in front of me. I thanked him and lifted my fork, but my Mistress cut me off. "Ask first, Kaitlin."

"Sorry. May I eat, Mistress?"

"Yes you may." I ate small, polite bites, imagining that if I were to simply dig in I would be reprimanded or even punished. "I hope you like it dear, it's all vegan."

"It's very good, Miss." Harold brought out two glasses of fresh squeezed orange juice. I took a sip. It was the best orange juice I had ever tasted.

When we finished with our meal, Miss Orwell said "Come, walk around the grounds with me. I want to talk with you about tomorrow."

I followed her out the front doors, my nipples aching as we walked down the steps. "What's happening tomorrow?" I asked.

"I am throwing a party. You are not invited, per se, but you will be there."

"I don't understand, Miss."

"I intend to use you as a sort of party favor for my guests. You are to let them touch you, grope you, use you as they see fit."

A shiver of pleasure crossed the tip of my penis. The idea of being used in this way was quite arousing. At the same time I was nervous. "Yes Miss."

We walked through a beautiful flower garden. The spring air was verdant and fresh. When we reached a copse of trees, Miss Orwell stopped and I did as well. "Have you been reflecting on the reason for your punishment, Kaitlin?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Good. Then I think it has gone on long enough. Turn to face me."

I did as I was told, and she began unbuttoning the front of my blouse. "Miss, what if someone sees?"

"You are not to question me," she said sternly, unbuttoning my blouse the rest of the way. Then, more softly she said "These are private grounds, no one will see." She unclamped my nipples and put the set of clamps in her blazer pocket before buttoning me up again. I resisted the urge to rub my boobs.

We kept walking and before long we came to a wooden bench. "Sit, lovely. I think this is the perfect place to practice a little self control." I sat, a bit nervous to be doing this sort of thing out in the open.

"Pull up your skirt and put your panties down around your ankles." I did as I was told, and she knelt in the grass in front of me, leaning forward to kiss my soft penis. I quickly grew hard, and she put her mouth around it sucking down to the base and up again. She pulled back my foreskin, and I moaned with pleasure. She focused on the tip now, licking and sucking at it, and before long I was close to orgasm.

"Miss, may I orgasm?" I asked, but I knew what her answer would be.

"Not yet, petal," she said, and resumed sucking. The little time when she had stopped sucking had allowed my orgasm to subside, but only briefly. The pleasure was building again, I felt it in my stomach.

"Mistress, may I--"

"No, Kaitlin. I want you to wait a full minute before you ask again."

"Yes Miss, sorry." I counted out a minute in my head as she sucked, every second feeling like a minute unto itself. Halfway through, she pulled up and began stroking my cock with her hand. "You're doing very well, sweetheart, only thirty seconds to go." I don't know how, but I made it through those thirty seconds. When I reached a minute, I said "May I--" but it was already over. My penis burst with pleasure, spurting clear cum up and onto my skirt and blouse. I put my face in my hands, turning red from embarrassment. "I'm so sorry, Mistress, I couldn't control myself."

"That's a shame dear, I was about to let you orgasm." She put a hand on my shoulder. "You will learn, with enough practice and enough punishment. Now, I want you to take your panties off all the way and stand with your legs apart and your knees straight. You are to put your hands around your ankles."

I did as I was told, the blood rushing to my head as I bent over. Thankfully I was flexible enough to pull off this position.

Miss Orwell placed a stabilizing hand on the small of my back and brought her other hand down hard against my butt.

I made a noise, and then said "One."

She alternated left and right until my butt, still sore from yesterday's spankings, was bright red and stinging once again. There were fifteen hits in total.

"Stand up and put your panties back on. Pull down your skirt." I did so, quickly tucking the back of my blouse back in before I could be punished further. "I want you to thank me for your punishment and tell me why you're so grateful."

"Thank you for punishing me, Mistress," I said. "I'm very grateful for you teaching me self control."

"Good girl. I want you to stay in your cum soaked clothes all day as a reminder of what happens when we don't control ourselves."

"Yes, Miss Orwell." I hung my head. Next time we practiced I was going to control myself, I was determined.

Katie789
Katie789
35 Followers