The Lady of the Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whoa, now there's a side of you I've never seen before." Viv said shaking her head.

I managed to sit upright on the bench seat, but recovering my dignity would take longer.

"It's a good day for a picnic. Dad and his cronies are spending the day drinking and playing poker, and I wasn't about to sit in the pool house on such a beautiful day. So I packed a picnic dinner, rowed over here, and waited for you to notice me."

"How long did you sit out there?"

She bit her lip.

"An hour?"

I laughed.

"That was long enough for the preening studs around here to notice you."

She smirked at me as she pulled the oars.

"Four swam out to the boat."

"I feel intimidated."

"Like Hell you do, and why am I rowing?" she released the oars.

"It's your boat, why should I row?"

"So I can do this." She reached back and removed her bikini top eliciting wolf whistles from men who where watching what as going on. Viv waved the bra above her head as she stood and bowed. That elicited more cheering.

I like breasts, all kinds of breasts. Hers were modest, high and firm, but perfectly matched with the rest of her slender toned body. I imagined that I would enjoy them in my mouth if I got the chance.

"You're right about a two piece breaking the line of your figure."

Her lithe body flowed sinuously from shoulder to hip. The view took my breath away. Of course, I was so taken with her that I would have found her sexy if she were sitting in an appliance box with only her head sticking out a hole in the top.

"You win." I shifted to the rowing bench, grabbed the oars and put my back into rowing as Viv sans bra posed primly at the stern with knees together and clasped hands resting on her lap. Only the neon green triangle of cloth at her groin kept her from being totally naked.

The point rapidly drew closer as I put my back into the rowing. I was careful and my side didn't hurt too much.

"This is nice," she hugged herself and rubbed her arms, "I like this. I feel free out here in the open on this lake."

"It gets better when you remove the bottoms and jump into the water."

She thought for a minute.

"Taking off my top in public is a big move for me. Let me get used to this first, and I do deserve a hug and a kiss for being brave when we get to the island."

"I agree, you look amazing."

She was too antsy to sit in the gazebo, instead we circled the island sometimes on the minimal beach, and sometimes in the water when the brush got too thick.

"Why do you keep looking at me?" she asked covering her breasts by crossing her arms in front of her.

Her smile told me she enjoyed my attention.

"You're beautiful and there's poetry in your simplest movement."

I pulled her arms away, there was no resistance.

"What should we call what we're doing now?" she asked, "dating doesn't sound right considering our current state of dress, and 'pals' seems to preclude flirting which I like doing way too much to give up."

"We could call it friends with a few benefits, or our summer fling," I suggested.

She looked up at me. "Nope, neither would work. We're more at the 'grab your shot gun, Pa. She's prancing around half naked' stage though."

She pulled my head to her and gave me a great naked chest to naked breasts kiss. I responded giving as good as I got running my hands down her sides to her hips to the ties that held her bottoms on. I was so tempted to pull those strings and let the bottoms fall into the water. She wouldn't have minded.

"You're thinking naughty thoughts," she purred into my ear.

She reached down and gave my cock a playful tug.

Temptation nearly outdid me, and I knew that I would take a long time thinking about my refusal on the swim home.

"What did you dream about last night?" I asked as I stepped back.

She frowned at me. "What has that got to do with... I was sitting in a row boat in the ocean, and there wasn't any land in sight. I was waiting for someone to come for me."

"Your fiance?"

She responded with the slightest of nods.

"Did he ever come?"

"No, I got sad after a while, then I got angry," she looked up at me, "I began rowing convinced that I would have to save myself. I woke up before anything else happened."

I pulled her into a hug as we stood in the ankle deep water.

"Viv, when I was in the hospital, I had a dream almost nightly that my girl friend would come see me. At first I was happy, then as time went on, her visits got awkward. Finally the dream stopped all together and I knew I was over her."

"What would you do if she appeared right now and told you that she had made a mistake and that she wanted you back?" Viv took a step back and eyed me, "be honest."

"I'd tell her no. I could never trust her fully, and I'm not the same person that I was back then. I know what I want in a woman now, and it isn't her."

I turned the tables on her.

"If your fiance showed up right now, and asked to be taken back, what would you do?"

She looked away and her eyes got misty.

"I'd take him back. Does that make me a weak person?"

"No, it says that you still love him though."

When she started tearing up, I grabbed her hands.

"It's weird," she sobbed through tears, "my relationship with Steve will never last since he cheated on me, but I'd feel so comfortable in his arms."

I grabbed her hand.

"Let's get out of this water before our feet get all prunish."

We spent most of the afternoon in the gazebo on the rattan love seat. She laid her head in my lap and I spent my time stroking her body including her breasts.

"M-m-m," she sighed, "that feels so nice."

I also stroked her hips, and it was obvious that she would have let me pull the strings and take her bottoms off, but I didn't. She still wasn't over her fiance.

"Why haven't you pulled off my bottoms? You know I'd let you if you did."

She looked up at me from my lap.

"You have to take them off, not me. The bottoms will come off when you're over Steve. While you wear them, I know that you still have a thing for him."

"But I want you to take them off me."

"If you want them off, take your bottoms off right now."

She began to sit up then hesitated.

"You're right," she said after reflection, "it does seem like I'm letting Stephen down."

"I want you to joyfully rip off that suit when you see me coming."

"Does it have to be joyfully? Would grudgingly work?"

"No, it has to be joyfully," I shook my head, "I won't accept anything less."

"I've never joyfully jumped out of my clothes for any man."

"I guess that makes you a joyful virgin."

She frowned. "Where do you come up with this stuff? You are by far the weirdest nude man that I have rested my head on."

The week wasn't all tears and remorse. The confident, sassy woman I had first met peeked out from behind her somber face from time to time. I learned that her father owned a string of car dealerships across the country, that he and her mother had divorced, and while he wasn't the most demonstrative father, he wanted Viv to get a good start in life. College was his gift to her.

The following Sunday, as I swam up to the island, I noticed a subtle change. She greeted me nude. Like the creature from the black lagoon, I emerged from the water drawn to her flawless beauty.

"Did you joyfully remove your suit when you saw me swimming up to the island?"

She placed her hand over her heart and held up three fingers on her other hand.

"Scouts honor."

"What do you think?" she asked giving me a little curtsy.

"You're amazing."

"You don't think that my hips are too wide or that I'm too flat on top?"

I shook my head.

"I am captivated by your beauty. You are perfection."

That elicited a smile from her.

"My fiance used to complain about my lack of boobs."

"We've already established that your fiance is an idiot."

"Why do you say that?"

I pulled her into a full body hug.

"You're warm, you're loving, and you're passionate. Sexiness has nothing to do with how perfect your figure is according to some arbitrary standard set by a New York fashion editor. It's in your mind. If he doesn't understand that, then he deserves an overinflated woman who does nothing but lay there looking at social media while he makes love to her."

She laid a hay maker of a kiss on me while grinding her hips into my groin. I responded with an erection that hardened into steel and stood up between us.

Viv stepped back and examined what she had done with an approving nod.

"Part of you enjoys me loving on you."

"All of me does."

I scanned her naked, tan line free body.

"You're a little more used to outdoor nudity than I thought."

She did a pirouette.

"You like? I sun naked beside the pool, but only when Dad is not up for the week."

"Your beauty is breathtaking," I grabbed her hand.

"Let's go for a swim. I've never done that naked."

"Not even in your pool?"

She shook her head.

"I didn't want to get all that lotion and oil in the pool. It makes pool maintenance harder."

I held her hand and we waded into the water until it was chest deep on her then began swimming.

"Go easy on me, I'm not as strong a swimmer as you are."

She dog paddled around me. I did enjoy watching that amazing butt of hers rising above the water with each kick.

"I see what you mean about swimming naked. I don't think I'll ever want to wear a suit again. The water flowing over my body is so sensuous."

She swam up and threw her arms around my neck.

"Mind if I hang out here for a while?"

She wrapped her legs around my waist and I slipped my hands under her firm bottom to give her more support. It was no strain at all holding her in the buoyant water.

"This is nice," she murmured into my ear, "I love the silky feel of our bodies sliding against each other. Let's stay like this for a while."

"Fine with me as long as you don't mind my erection joining the party."

She kissed me.

"We should make love."

"How often do you think of your former fiance?"

She kissed me following it up with a tender nip at my lower lip that made my groin jump.

"Oh my, your cock liked that little nip," she wiggled her hips until my cock was centered in the valley between her legs, "I think of Steve less and less and not at all around you."

"Are you on the pill?"

She shook her head.

"Did you bring condoms?"

Again, she shook her head.

"Steve took care of that."

"We have a problem."

She pushed off from me.

"There are still fun things we can do."

She swam off to the island, and I followed admiring her dimpled back as she emerged from the lake looking like a water nymph.

At the gazebo, we toweled off, and grabbed a couple of waters.

"I'm going to give you a first class blow job. I'm very good at it, and you've been nothing but nice and supportive to me," she wiggled her shoulders.

She spread our towels on the wooden floor.

"Get down here, spread your legs and do nothing. When I give head, I'm in charge, so don't distract me by trying to pleasure me."

She lay down beside me and gave he an intense kiss forcing her tongue between my lips until I surrendered and opened my mouth to her. Her enthusiasm had an effect. If I had an erection before, I had a tent pole now. Her erect nipples dragging across my chest had me squirming with delight. From there she drifted down my body planting soft kisses down my chest lingering to tease my nipples where her attentions sent little erotic shocks straight to my groin making my cock jump. The lower she moved on my body, the more excited I got.

She examined my cock holding her hand around the base sending exquisite shocks through me. I may have moaned in frustration and anticipation. It had been a while, and my control eroded under the onslaught of her exploring lips.

"You're driving me crazy."

"It's about time," she looked up at me while holding my cock against her cheek, "I was beginning to think that I'd lost my touch."

With that she stroked me.

"You're thicker than Steve."

She kissed the head of my dick then ran the tip of her tongue along the underside probing that sensitive area while cupping my balls with her other hand.

I wanted her touch so badly that I nearly grabbed her. I caught myself and returned my hands to the floor above my head.

"You're in my power now," she said as she stroked my cock adding to the growing urgency in my groin.

When I thought it couldn't get any better she engulfed me taking me deep into her mouth.

"I'm getting close."

She continued to suck until I tensed up, then she backed off and held my dick straight up in the air as I geysered sending hot cum across my stomach and her hand.

"Wow!" she shook her head in amazement. "That first spurt shot two feet in the air."

"You have that effect on me."

She got up, splashed a little water on the corner of my towel and cleaned me up.

"Would you like something to eat," she asked as she hung the towel over the railing around the gazebo.

I shook my head, no.

She looked confused.

"What do you want to do?"

"I want you here beside me," I patted the floor, "we have unfinished business."

She looked confused.

"You pleasured me, and now I pleasure you."

"I don't need to..."

"Fair is fair," I insisted with a smile.

She sat beside me, and lay down when I patted the floor.

"You don't have to."

"I want to."

I kissed her lips and detected a little tenseness.

"What's wrong?" I asked sitting back.

"Steve never, you know..."

"I'm not Steve and I love pleasuring a woman. It's almost as good as an orgasm."

I kissed her again and felt her resistance melt away as I stroked her breasts. From there I dropped lower and did a thorough job on her puffy nipples.

"Be careful," she whispered in a husky voice. "My breasts are very tender."

I tongued her nipples and sucked them gently until she tensed up and shivered.

"Are you all right?" I asked lifting my head to look into her eyes.

She smiled back. "I had a little orgasm. I've never had one before from a man playing with my breasts."

My lips drifted lower kissing down her ribs, spending time caressing the soft skin of her tummy and breathing in the heady aroma of her delta of Venus.

"You're driving me crazy," she murmured with her eyes closed.

I pushed her legs apart and crawled between them and kissed her outer lips. I took my finger and slowly drew it up her crease collecting her moisture along the way. With my well lubricated finger, I found her clit and circled it stroking it from time to time.

She moaned as I devoted more and more attention to it. I slid my tongue into her crease and licked from bottom to top. She locked my head in place between her thighs when I moved higher and laved her clit.

She responded with a scream, then she started bucking and I had to put my hand over my mouth to keep my teeth from injuring her.

When she relaxed I tried to tongue her clit again, but she pulled my head up.

"You have to stop now. I'm too sensitive," she tapped her lips, "you have to kiss me."

"Now? You don't want me to wipe my face off?"

"I want to taste me in your mouth."

I obliged laying beside her kissing as I stroked her perfect body feeling her respond beneath my hand.

"Steve refused to pleasure me like that."

"Did I do okay?"

"You were wonderful." She stroked my chest while nodding, "I've never had an orgasm that strong from oral sex. Your tongue should be a national treasure."

"You weren't so bad yourself," I kissed her on the neck where it met her shoulder.

She shivered.

"You're giving me goosebumps."

I pulled her in and gave her a full body hug tangling her legs with mine.

"What you did earlier gave me goosebumps."

She sat up and ran her fingers through her hair. I admired the gentle curve of her back, and the simple elegance of a beautiful woman primping after making love. I wished I had talent. I wanted to paint her like this with the low afternoon sun shining in a pool around her. Her auburn hair glistened with reddish gold highlights in the intense evening light. Her figure was graceful curves moving to a sensual rhythm.

"Why are you staring at me?" she asked smiling.

"Your beauty and elegance enthralls me. I wish I had a camera. I want to remember this moment forever."

She said nothing. Instead she smiled and kissed me.

"I feel beautiful with you."

"Then I've done my job." I ran my hand down that lovely back, "clothing adds nothing to you. Your beauty should be allowed to shine forth."

"You're making me blush."

She stood.

"I'm hungry. Let's eat."

The cold fried chicken and potato salad became a naked feast with her. I did eat a little potato salad off her breasts on a dare, and she ate a little off my cock for the same reason. Afterwards we pleasured each other until the sun set. There was no further sex; none was needed. I devoted all of my attention to her and she to me, and those strokes and kisses were all we needed or wanted.

We stayed longer than we should have. The sunset wasn't even a hint on the horizon when the cool evening temperatures got to us. In the northern sky, the Little Dipper was rising to stand on its handle which meant that summer was nearing an end. I watched Viv pack up. At the last moment, she grabbed her swim suit, thought about it and threw it into the cooler.

"Aren't you wearing your swimsuit home?"

She shook her head.

"It's dark, no one can see me, besides I don't want to wear clothes. It feels too good running around without them."

We hugged and kissed one final time, and she walked down the path to her row boat. I turned and headed in the opposite direction.

I was happy on my swim home. She was a beautiful woman and she was mine at least for a while. The sex had been good, but it was so much more than that. There was a basic goodness to her that shone through. She was just good people, and she fascinated me. Even without the sex I was drawn to her quirky humor and her vulnerability, but the sex was too fantastic to ignore.

She disappeared for the final week in August. She hadn't drowned. That would have been news all around the lake. I considered grabbing a canoe one evening and paddling over to her house, but I wasn't sure how I'd be received with or without clothing. Instead, I swam to the island nightly to check for signs she had been there and perhaps left a note. When I found nothing my heart ached. As the week progressed that familiar hollow feeling returned to my chest.

I'd been lonely before, I could do it again if I had to, but her absence left me more wretched than I had been before we met. There had been no vows of exclusivity exchanged, but I thought that she might get word to me if she had decided to move on. Her disregard stung me. She was better than that, but perhaps I wasn't worth her time.

I descended into a tail spin of self doubt. At my lowest, I considered joining the evening poker game. Being alone in company was better than being alone in my room.

Labor Day, my last day of work, dawned hot and humid. My fellow workers had assured me that Labor Day would be the busiest day of the year, and they were right. Even though we did not serve dinner that day, the breakfast and lunch crowds were huge, hungry, and hustling as they prepared for the long drive home. I worked straight through from six in the morning till three in the afternoon. After that I returned to my room and packed for the trip to East Lansing in the morning. It didn't take long since everything I owned fit in a military style duffel. At twenty-six, having that little seemed pitiful. Other men had jobs and careers; I had three pairs of pants and eight shirts. After dinner, I wandered down to the water and gazed out into the lake. The view calmed me. The sun glinted off the water as a breeze rippled the surface. I would miss this place even if those memories were tinged with loneliness.